X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking 10K hmmm how about 25!!!

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
    Sally Jane & Grace,

I would like to say thank you too! As I have not remembered to do this for a while.

Another thing that I like to do when I go for a walk is to tell my body that it is going to burn up the same number of calories from going on my normal length walk as I would if I went on a 10 kilometer walk. So I visualise that I am going on a 10K walk every day . It is rather hilly where I live with not much level area, so the going can be a bit hard sometimes in my current state of fitness so I also like to tell my body that I can walk effortlessly & easily up these hills. It is amazing what a difference it can make whether I am choosing the "hard" walk or the "easy" walk.

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn

Thanks for this post Grace, SJ and Sharyn,
    I just saw it after a very long, cold walk with Carney. Hmmm if only I had seen it before, I could have walked less and gained more Something I will keep in mind tomorrow morning for sure.
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
    Maggie
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
    CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
    Word Whisperer
    My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• For Sharyn, Maggie, Sallyjane, and Belle!

Hi Sharyn, Maggie, Sallyjane, and Belle,

You are such amazing fabulous women!! It is my absolute Pleasure to assist and it fills me with much gratitude to have your ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS energy on this forum much less this thread!!

p.s. Belle I will PM you soon.
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thanks Grace!

Comment

• Now I have staff not showing up for work!! Please help!

Hi there. Me again with more staff issues. I think I'm overdoing it on setting my intention on having great staff who love kids as one of our stylists hasn't shown up for work for three days straight, not returning calls or anything! This came out of nowhere in that she never mentioned anything before; however, she was driving me batty with a terrible attitude. Long-term it's good not to have her, but short-term is rather difficult for the rest of the stylists having to pick up the slack. This is also one of the busiest times of year for us as it's spring break (we're a kids hair salon) and another of my stylists has mono so is barely able to do anything, plus informed me she'll be quitting in June to go fishing!!! OOhhhhh, the fun never ends!!

Soooo..... while I know I'm creating this somehow or other and I'm supposed to learn something in here, at the moment I'm just not getting it! It seems every day I've either got someone calling in sick or now walking out! And yet, if I do say so myself, I'm a really good boss!!! I know it's hard work dealing with kids all day long but something has to get a bit easier here for us with staff!! We've only been open 4 months and you wouldn't believe how many sick days have been taken!!

Any help is greatly appreciated - corrections, insight on what I might be doing to create this, anything!!! I'm setting the intention every day of having great stylists who love kids, like I mentioned, and perhaps it's working, but I need to bring people in too, not just get rid of people!!!

Grace, you had mentioned to put up a sign and I've done that now so hopefully that will help, but I just felt like I had to do something else under the circumstances.

Thanks for any positive energy sent my way!

Kim

Comment

• KimJ,

I feel wearing more red might attract the energy of respect to you, the respect you deserve!

Grace,

I am switching to these four modules for now. The combo feels like it is going to do some incredible things to renew my vitality:

Dynamic Biofield
            Increase Energy & Motivation
            Sexual pleasure--female
            Tao te Ching

I will report how it goes!

Comment

• KimJ,

I have been reading your posts, and have a few comments. You have been asking for motivated hairstylists to be working for you, people who are happy, love kids, and are energetic. It sounds to me like you are getting what you want in that.....first of all you need to clear out all of the deadbeats(not to sound to harsh!), to make room for the people who will be best suited for your salon. The people who are calling in sick, not showing up for work, not motivated are the ones you want to get rid of...sounds like they are leaving without you having to do anything!..YAH! Soon, with the help of the sign, which sounds like a great idea, you will be attracting the people who WANT to work in this type of salon....they will look inside, see what it is all about, and before they apply will know if that is the type of salon they want to work in. Good luck!

About "letting go and letting god", I had trouble with this same issue probably 6 months ago. I found if I meditated I naturally became calmer and was able to stay focused. For me I was able to set an intention and just allow it to happen....knowing it would happen. It does take a little practise to get yourself to that point....kind of like falling backwards, knowing someone is going to catch you! It will come in time, and when it does, it is amazing!!

Take care,
              Nadine

Comment

• Grace,

Just wanted to say HI! I have not been around the forum much lately, but that is a good thing for me....it means my business is picking up, and I have less time to spend on the computer!! Hurrah!! This was exactly what I wanted and it is exactly what I am getting, thanks to You, Paths, and all the help I have received on this forum from other peoples comments!!

You suggested the modules for me last time and they are working out great! I did what Sharyn suggested for muscle testing....which I will do from now on when I want to change out the modules....I will be keeping on with 3 of them for a while longer, but now get to change out the "self esteem" to "Luck"

Every since they introduced that module I wanted to take it, but it wasn't the correct time for me....now it is!!! YAH!! I can't wait to see what happens!

Grace, you are so amazing, all of your posts are so helpful to everyone...you take such time and care with all you say!! Thanks so much!!

Take care,
                Nadine

Comment

• For Nadine!

Originally posted by nadine View Post
                  Grace,

Just wanted to say HI! I have not been around the forum much lately, but that is a good thing for me....it means my business is picking up, and I have less time to spend on the computer!! Hurrah!! This was exactly what I wanted and it is exactly what I am getting, thanks to You, Paths, and all the help I have received on this forum from other peoples comments!!

You suggested the modules for me last time and they are working out great! I did what Sharyn suggested for muscle testing....which I will do from now on when I want to change out the modules....I will be keeping on with 3 of them for a while longer, but now get to change out the "self esteem" to "Luck"

Every since they introduced that module I wanted to take it, but it wasn't the correct time for me....now it is!!! YAH!! I can't wait to see what happens!

Grace, you are so amazing, all of your posts are so helpful to everyone...you take such time and care with all you say!! Thanks so much!!

Take care,
                  Nadine

Hi Nadine!

It is so lovely to read the joy in your words!!! Muscle testing is so simple to learn, and absolutely essential in making energetic corrections. There is so much fabulous information about Kinesiology (muscle testing), and it is one of the simplest ways to get past the ego/mind to make "strong" (correct) choices for self and others.

Sharyn is so FABULOUS!!

The Luck module tests strong for you so well done!

Hi KimJ,

Nadine is correct, You are slowly but surely having the energies that are no longer serving you disappear!! You are creating great things, but patience is truly a gift. The gift of Patience is Patience. Time is an illusion, but soon you will "realize" your perfect staff!! Play around with the experience that YOU are the newest employee. Observe yourself as this new fabulous employee and shower yourself with the thoughts of WOW what a fantastic employee this person is!! Continue to be aware of how fantastic of an employee you are. Be grateful for (YOU) this fabulous new employee. This energy that you create for YOU will attract like! But most importantly HAVE FUN loving (you) this fabulous new employee!!

Hi Belle,

I agree about the color Red, It makes me feel ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! In fact being of Latin origin, I tend to only wear read for specific occasions, because it brings me TOO much attention!!

All four of your new modules test strong too! ENJOY!!

I would like to take this moment to express how much Love I feel for all of you! Many times I read your posts and you express your appreciation for what I do. I feel and will say again that "i" am doing nothing. WE are BEING! There is no "me" doing anything without US BEING what IS!

Know that I love you, and that there is no separation. We are ONE! What I do for you I do for myself, and what I do for myself I do for you.

YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Kim J.

Kim J,

Think of a vacuum effect. This is something I learned a long time ago. Basically I learne it with my closet in fashion school. people tend to fill their closets with clothes they don't like, and then feel guilty and refuse to throw out the clothes they never wear... Because their closet is full they feel they can not buy new clothes cause they have clothes, but they don't wear them! Until you throw out what you do not wear you will not attract what you will!

So your higher self is cleaning out your closet of workers to make room for the good ones you can actually enjoy and wear (so to speak). Don't worry that you are getting rid of the old clothes that don't work for you... you have to get rid of them to attract the ones that will!

In order to attract the right kind of staff you need to not have the wrong kind in your salon, cause you do not want to attract

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Thanks.

Belle99, Nadine, Grace, and Zartgirl,

Thank you for your kind words and help. I know what you say is true, it's just the ones having to work overtime right now since we're so short-staffed, plus I'm missing out on spring break with my kids, etc.; it's just hard on everyone! Sorry - I'm feeling down about it all today as I had lots of dreams about it last night and I woke up feeling exhausted. Just having a hard time getting out of this icky feeling of frustration and worry with this "reality" having to be dealt with every day. I know I have to let this feeling go, as I know how this whole process works, but it's like a force of wills doing battle regardless of what I "know". Hopefully today will show some results to my efforts!

Blessings to you.

Kim

Comment

• Head, sinus, and lungs

Grace and everyone,
                        Could you please do some corrections on my Head/sinus/jaws and neck as I have been having a lot of pain in thesea areas. Also my lungs need some corrections. In the past I use to have allergies, and since starting my new job it is bringing up old stuff, and it is settling in my sinuses and head neck and jaw area, along with my lungs. Actually the lungs needs corrections as they are a were my emotions seem to settle. I believe this is all just emotions and stress, and having my mom staying with me has probably not helped with all of this. This all tests strong as being emotional.

On another completely different subject... last night I got a kudos call. A customer wanted to talk to my boss to tell them how wonderful I am at my job! BIG SMILE!!!! Just had to share all that with you all... Well time to go pay bills!

Love you all Sallyjane

Comment

• Change in module time.

Hey there. No more whining from me I've decided. Just faith.

Anyway, Grace, a little while back you tested for some modules for me and now the time is up for the Ho'oponopono module. My other three you said I should keep for another month (Creativity in Workplace, 3M, and Successful Living 3). Would you mind testing for what I should switch from the Ho'oponopono to and make sure I should still be on the other ones? I have no idea what to switch to.

By the way, can anyone tell me an easy way to muscle test on yourself?

Thanks very much!!

In gratitude,
                          Kim

Comment

• Muscle Testing Question

Originally posted by KimJ View Post

By the way, can anyone tell me an easy way to muscle test on yourself?

Thanks very much!!

In gratitude,
                            Kim
                            Hi Kim,
                            I just saw your post asking about muscle testing yourself - Sharyn has posted information about testing for modules-You can check it out at:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...y-testing.html
                            I am sure Grace can also provide another muscle testing method as well.

Isn't this a great forum, giving us all the answers to our many questions!!

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
                            Maggie
                            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                            Word Whisperer
                            My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Grace,

Your PM made perfect sense--and you don't need to respond to every little thing I PM'd you with. Just making the request for corrections and writing it out, before you even read it, starts me on the path to resolution.

Today a friend of mine sent me this beautifully written blog entry on love, and I think everyone here would get something out of it. I hope it helps you fill your tank, as much as it helped me fill mine!
                              Karina-s Kitchen: Recipes from a [Gluten-Free] Goddess: Sticky Notes (on an anniversary)

I'm understanding the issue of abandonment and fleeting fearful moods as connected not just with specific allergens, but as the spiritual or emotional function of histamine--the neurotransmitter that floods the body during allergic reactions. I don't even believe I have to further analyze the connection here, it simply has to resolve....

Comment

• Help keep me strong!!!

Thanks, Maggie! Isn't that funny that that was just posted!! I'm not very good at being in tune with my body though so it's a bit tricky for me. I tend to sway no matter which direction I'm facing!!!

On a side note, I'm trying oh so hard not to worry, but today now I've had two stylists call in sick, and my one superhero of a manager is stuck working a 12-hour shift by herself. I'm meditating on everything being perfect, but oh.... this illusion is just determined to tell me the opposite! Any help appreciated on at least keeping the anxiety at bay would be appreciated!! I'm so regretting this business at the moment and yet my intentions were so good to start it - I just don't know why this part is so difficult. The rest of it has been fantastic - we had a record week last week and did amazing - it's just this one part of it!

Thank you for reading.

Hugs.
                                Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X