Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eye of the I

I am presently reading The eye of the I - from which nothing is hidden, by David R. Hawkins, MD, Ph.D

I was explaining to a friend, that I don't take an hour (or any set time) to stop and meditate. I explained that I practice meditation in motion. I make corrections almost in every moment. I practice being aware of what is within me and I make corrections to continue removing obstacles that prevents me from seeing the truth. When I make corrections for what is perceived as someone or something outside of myself I recognize that I am once again only making corrections to remove perceived barriers to awareness. Once all barriers/obstacles are corrected the only truth is God.

I really love the way Hawkins explains what I call "meditation in motion". It also felt very strong to share this with all of you.

"Contemplation

This is the most fruitful and meaningful activity of spiritual work. With very little practice, one can acquire the capacity to function in the world with only minor interruption of reflection and contemplation. Meditation as it is usually practiced, however, is limited in time and place and often involves seclusion and cessation of activity. Although contemplation and reflections seem less intense, actually, by their constant influence, they wear away the obstacles. Contemplation is therefore a mode of meditation that is not lesser or inferior to sit-down, cross-legged meditation."

Once again I would like to add that I am always current in reading all of your fabulous posts, and making the requested corrections, but not so great at posting back when I would prefer! Right now I am behind with phone calls, emails and private messages. I know who I need to call, and I have read all emails, PM's and skypes, but I am unable to get back right away to everyone. I know that eventually I will, and that all is PERFECT! What makes me so very happy and grateful these days IS READING YOUR POSTS!

I have also been more involved with the "outer world" here in my area than ever before, this is beautiful but it also leaves me with less quiet time to myself in which I truly love, cherish and adore.

Blake, it was wonderful hearing your voice on the call, and I have made the corrections you requested, so I test that you will be more "neutral" around people you love and respect. I am truly honored and blessed that you consider me one of them!

I test strong for 2 theater packages (8 modules), and the Platinum for you. I am very excited for you as well on choosing to become a Paths Affiliate! It has been the most enjoyable life decision I have made to date! Paths has evolved my CEM skills and created more Peace in my life that I frequently cry tears of joy! I feel so incredibly grateful, and Life just keeps getting better and better!!

Prior to the Holidays, I was teaching Cem on a weekly call on Thursdays. I have not started again as I have many "irons in the fire" at the moment, and I am working towards creating some exciting opportunities that I have strongly tested that I need to focus on.

It involves my business Begin within Associates and Company, CEM and Paths.

I will keep you informed when I make the time to start back up on a weekly call. Right now I test strength with offering to teach one month only(4 classes) this year, and August is what comes up the strongest. I am working on expanding my services with CEM via my Company and Moria's website (more news to follow in the future). Although when I teach Cem this August it will be free for Energetic Forum/Paths users.
    Last edited by Grace; 02-16-2008, 05:47 PM. Reason: grammar
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace,

Thanks again for everything you do. I can sense good changes, great changes even when I'm too busy to read this forum.

Comment

• I found a house

Hey everyone! HI, sorry I have not been on much lately, but I have been consumed with a new job... In the training mode of it!

I got my section 8 housing voucher and I found a house. The house is scheduled for tuesday the 26 I think is the date... it is next tuesday. The goal is to get me and the kids moved in on the first of March. That is approaching and the only way it can happen is if the house passes inspection on Tuesday morning. I ask that you make any energy corrections that are needed for the house to pass inspection. I absolutely love the house! It is very nice and it fits all the perameters of what is required for the voucher. I am looking so forward to moving into my house, getting back on broadband internet, so I can actually use skype and the likes easier... Having my own place/space to myself with out anyone else to share with. Oh and being able to buy groceries for more than one day at a time! Wow that will be a big one!

Please make any correction that need to be made to enable my kids to move weekend after this! Thank you sooo much in advance!

Oh here is a fun little thing... I was bored one night, and I kept getting pop-ups on my computer for classmates.com, so I finally clicked on one of them thinking I would look up a very close friend from High School I have been wanting to get in touch with. Well she was not on there, but just below where her name would have been... was the name of a guy I use to date during H.S.! Yep! I sent him an email! God I really did not think he would respond, as I kind of broke up with him like 25 years ago and then took off to California (basically I was really young, and needed to grow up). Well he emailed me back and we have been talking ever since. I just thought it was very funny and quite fun! So maybe one of these days I will find my girlfriend I was looking for in the first place! Actually, I reconnected with another girlfriend from the same group and we talk on the phone every couple of nights! Way cool!

Blessings and HUGS
        Sallyjane

Comment

• Hi Grace,

I have followed your advice regarding the modules to watch....currently I am on SL2, increased business prod, murakami marketing, unconditional love....these have all been going extermely well, and I just cannot beleive some of the changes that have been taking place. You suggested staying on for 7 weeks, and this period is almost up....my problem is, I am REALLY unsure of what modules to replace these with...what direction I should go....things have been dynamite since Jan. and I don't want to stop the flow...do you have any suggestions? I would really appreciate any advice you have.

thanks so much
          Nadine

Comment

• To Grace

Grace,
            Just wanted to send you a great big Thanks so much for all you do here!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• For Belle99!

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
              Grace,

Thanks again for everything you do. I can sense good changes, great changes even when I'm too busy to read this forum.

Hi Belle,

You are right Belle, Some amazing shifts are happening. It is all very exciting and It is not just happening to me. We have all risen in consciousness since we have all connected with Paths! The insights I have been receiving on a daily basis when I make corrections have truly put me in awe!!

The subtle shifts are the most profound, and as we continue to shift subtlety over and over again, the occurrence of the miraculous happens more and more often!! It is all incredibly beautiful, and I am joyfully aware of our posts and how they are resonating the same essence.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                Hey everyone! HI, sorry I have not been on much lately, but I have been consumed with a new job... In the training mode of it!

I got my section 8 housing voucher and I found a house. The house is scheduled for tuesday the 26 I think is the date... it is next tuesday. The goal is to get me and the kids moved in on the first of March. That is approaching and the only way it can happen is if the house passes inspection on Tuesday morning. I ask that you make any energy corrections that are needed for the house to pass inspection. I absolutely love the house! It is very nice and it fits all the perameters of what is required for the voucher. I am looking so forward to moving into my house, getting back on broadband internet, so I can actually use skype and the likes easier... Having my own place/space to myself with out anyone else to share with. Oh and being able to buy groceries for more than one day at a time! Wow that will be a big one!

Please make any correction that need to be made to enable my kids to move weekend after this! Thank you sooo much in advance!

Oh here is a fun little thing... I was bored one night, and I kept getting pop-ups on my computer for classmates.com, so I finally clicked on one of them thinking I would look up a very close friend from High School I have been wanting to get in touch with. Well she was not on there, but just below where her name would have been... was the name of a guy I use to date during H.S.! Yep! I sent him an email! God I really did not think he would respond, as I kind of broke up with him like 25 years ago and then took off to California (basically I was really young, and needed to grow up). Well he emailed me back and we have been talking ever since. I just thought it was very funny and quite fun! So maybe one of these days I will find my girlfriend I was looking for in the first place! Actually, I reconnected with another girlfriend from the same group and we talk on the phone every couple of nights! Way cool!

Blessings and HUGS
                Sallyjane

Beautiful Sallyjane!

It is always such a pleasure to read your posts!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nadine!

Originally posted by nadine View Post
                  Hi Grace,

I have followed your advice regarding the modules to watch....currently I am on SL2, increased business prod, murakami marketing, unconditional love....these have all been going extermely well, and I just cannot beleive some of the changes that have been taking place. You suggested staying on for 7 weeks, and this period is almost up....my problem is, I am REALLY unsure of what modules to replace these with...what direction I should go....things have been dynamite since Jan. and I don't want to stop the flow...do you have any suggestions? I would really appreciate any advice you have.

thanks so much
                  Nadine
                  Hi Nadine!

I am very excited for you! I have tested for strength which modules you will benefit from most at this time. I have placed them in order of importance and a number for how many weeks you would benefit staying on each one:

1. Self Esteem and Confidence Builder 5 weeks
                  2.Sports Module 5 weeks
                  3. Successful living 1 12 weeks
                  4. Successful living 3 7 weeks

Reading the full description of each module will help you to realize the points that will benefit you and why a certain module tests strong for you to currently be on.

Enjoy the next few weeks, and don't forget to pop in and keep us posted when you can!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                    Grace,
                    Just wanted to send you a great big Thanks so much for all you do here!

Blessings Sallyjane

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Any help appreciated!

Hey there. I'm looking for some help with staffing issues I have with my store. Ideally we need fun, positive people as we have a few too many who are quite negative. We own a kids' hair salon so that definitely doesn't work! I try and stay positive and give them a fun environment to work in, but you know some people just like to complain no matter what you do! We have two in particular who I think will just walk out if we ask them to do their jobs properly as they don't like to be told anything.

I'm working hard (while trying not to work at it!! LOL) at seeing this all for the illusion that it is, but I'm struggling a bit in seeing only the "reality", largely due to these staffing issues, so any help in that regard is greatly appreciated! Also, on that note, if I be more aware of how I'm creating this, that would be awesome!

Thanks very much!!!

Love and light.

Kim

Comment

• Grace,

Thanks so much for your help! I switched over to all four of the modules you have suggested. From what I can understand from reading the descriptions, they all promote self confidence in different ways....I know confidence is key to being successful so I feel this is the right track....I was a little surprized when I saw the sports module, number 1 because I had been considering a more "fun" type module, and number 2 because although it is geared towards being successfull in a sport, that same self confidence and success can be used in daily living.....Great suggestions Grace...thanks again so much....I am certain this will keep the ball rolling. I heard they are annoucing the "luck" module in a week, I will switch to that after I am finished with 1 of the others...that should be interesting!!

Nadine

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Hello Grace - thanks for this great arena of magnificence!
                          From reading some posts all around - I've found myself drawn to checking out the Esteem/Confidence module and began yesterday. What's interesting to me is while I feel confident, I still have some doubts -- I might be a big fish in a small pond where I am now. I feel it would help me. I see myself expanding my horizons and want to take it up a notch or two in the process...

I appreciate any insight on that endeavor.
                          I wish you guys the best!
                          Doug
                          With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                            Hey there. I'm looking for some help with staffing issues I have with my store. Ideally we need fun, positive people as we have a few too many who are quite negative. We own a kids' hair salon so that definitely doesn't work! I try and stay positive and give them a fun environment to work in, but you know some people just like to complain no matter what you do! We have two in particular who I think will just walk out if we ask them to do their jobs properly as they don't like to be told anything.

I'm working hard (while trying not to work at it!! LOL) at seeing this all for the illusion that it is, but I'm struggling a bit in seeing only the "reality", largely due to these staffing issues, so any help in that regard is greatly appreciated! Also, on that note, if I be more aware of how I'm creating this, that would be awesome!

Thanks very much!!!

Love and light.

Kim

Hi KimJ,

I will make corrections for attracting the perfect people for your business. This will involve letting go of those that are not serving you. It would be best to go ahead and ask your employees to follow the procedures you are setting forth, whether they are agreeable or not is unimportant. Do not fear the loss of anything. ( Loss is an illusion)

You are creating this simply from a place of fear of loss. It is challenging as a business owner to have to handle EVERYTHING! When employees leave abruptly it is always challenging at best. Yet this will open the door for what you truly desire to come in. The difficulties are always temporary. Your Peace of mind though is everlasting. It does not matter what is happening in the outer-world, you can always maintain Peace with understanding of who you are, which is Love/Truth/Essence.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nadine!

Originally posted by nadine View Post
                              Grace,

Thanks so much for your help! I switched over to all four of the modules you have suggested. From what I can understand from reading the descriptions, they all promote self confidence in different ways....I know confidence is key to being successful so I feel this is the right track....I was a little surprized when I saw the sports module, number 1 because I had been considering a more "fun" type module, and number 2 because although it is geared towards being successfull in a sport, that same self confidence and success can be used in daily living.....Great suggestions Grace...thanks again so much....I am certain this will keep the ball rolling. I heard they are annoucing the "luck" module in a week, I will switch to that after I am finished with 1 of the others...that should be interesting!!

Nadine

Hi Nadine!

Paths is so ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I am also looking forward to the "Luck Module" in fact this module makes me think of this song!! YouTube - Timbuk3 - The Futures So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Doug with the fabulous voice!

Originally posted by Doug View Post
                                Hello Grace - thanks for this great arena of magnificence!
                                From reading some posts all around - I've found myself drawn to checking out the Esteem/Confidence module and began yesterday. What's interesting to me is while I feel confident, I still have some doubts -- I might be a big fish in a small pond where I am now. I feel it would help me. I see myself expanding my horizons and want to take it up a notch or two in the process...

I appreciate any insight on that endeavor.
                                I wish you guys the best!
                                Doug

Hi Doug,

It was great talking with you the other night!! You really do have a fabulous voice! Perfect for Radio! It tests strong for you to be on the Self Esteem module, and also Stand out at work. You are choosing wisely!!

Looking forward to hearing your voice on the conference call again!! Thank you for posting, you are a DEAR!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X