Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
    Hi! I am new and have a severe hernia, could you help? Outside of Houston TX at the moment! Thanks in advance!

Sincerely, Kevin(Yoda)
    Welcome my new friend! Glad you made it here! I will start to do some clearing on it tonight and know that Grace starts as soon as she reads it with corrections, so even if she does not answer right away, she is on it! Way cool isn't it!

Look forward to getting to know you more here!

Blessings zartgirl Sallyjane

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the responses!!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the encouraging word and corrections. This place is the only place that I currently have to share the changes going on and have them be understood. I get to talk to my husband too (don't want to leave him out) I try sharing the idea of higher self/godself or manifesting, LOA and I get some interesting looks

So thanks everyone for your posts about yourself, they are always helpful.

Marnyka Z. Buttry
      Divine Openings Giver & Healer
      http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• A Special Post From Kchannar!

"The Race"

"Quit! Give up!
        You're beaten!"
        They shout at me, and plead"
        There's just too much against you now.
        This time you can't succeed."

And as I start to hang my head
        In front of failure's face
        My downward fall is broken by
        The memory of a race.

And hope refills my weakened will
        As I recall that scene
        For, just the thought of that short race
        Rejuvenates my being.

A children's race, young boys, young men
        Now, I remember well,
        Excitement, sure!
        But also fear,It wasn't hard to tell.

They all lined up so full of hope
        Each thought to win that race,
        Or, tie for first, if not that,
        At least take second place.

And fathers watched from off the side
        Each cheering for his son.
        And each boy hoped to show his dad,that he would be the one.
        The whistle blew, and off they went

Young hearts and hopes afire
        To win, to be the hero there
        Was each young boy's desire.
        And one boy in particular,
        Whose dad was in the crowd,

Was running near the head and thought:
        "My dad will be so proud!"
        But as they speeded down the field
        Across a shallow dip
        The little boy who thought to win,
        Lost his step and slipped.

Trying hard to catch himself,
        His hands flew out to brace
        And 'mid the laughter of the crowd
        He fell flat on his face.

So, down he fell, and with him hope- he couldn't win it now -
        Embarrassed, sad, he only wished
        To disappear somehow.

But, as he fell, his dad stood up,
        And showed his anxious face,
        Which to the boy so clearly said:"Get up and win the race."

He quickly rose, no damage done,- behind a bit, that's all -
        And ran with all his mind and might
        To make up for his fall.

So, anxious to restore himself- to catch up and to win -
        His mind went faster than his legs;
        He slipped and fell again!

He wished, then, he had quit before
        With only one disgrace.
        "I'm hopeless as a runner now;
        I shouldn't try to race.

But, in the laughing crowd he searched
        And found his father's face.
        That steady look that said again!
        "Get up and win the race."

So, up he jumped, to try again-
        ten yards behind the last -
        "If I'm to gain those yards," he thought'
        I've got to move real fast."

Exceeding everything he had
        He gained back eight or ten,
        But trying so, to catch the lead,
        He slipped and fell again!

Defeat! He lay there silently-
        a tear dropped from his eye -
        "There is no sense in running more;
        Three strikes, I'm out, why try?"

The will to rise had disappeared
        All hope had fled away
        So far behind; so error prone
        A loser all the way.

"I've lost, so what's the use," he thought
        "I'll live with my disgrace."
        But, then he thought about his dad,
        Who, soon, he'd have to face.

"Get up!" an echo sounded low,
        "Get up, and take your place
        You were not meant for failure here,
        Get up, and win the race."

With borrowed will, "Get up," it said
        "You haven't lost at all.
        For winning is no more than this;
        To rise each time you fall."

So, up he rose to run once more,
        And with a new commit
        He resolved that win, or lose,
        At least he wouldn't quit.

So far behind the others now-
        the most he'd ever been -
        Still, he gave it all he had,
        And ran as though to win.

Three times he'd fallen stumbling.
        Three times he'd rose again.
        Too far behind to hope to win
        He still ran to the end.

They cheered the winning runner,
        As he crossed the line first place,
        Head high, and proud, and happy.
        No falling, no disgrace.

But, when the fallen youngster
        Crossed the line last place,
        The crowd gave him the greater cheer
        For finishing the race.

Even though he came in last.
        With head bowed head low, unproud,
        You would have thought he won the race
        To listen to the crowd.

And to his dad, he sadly said,
        "I didn't do so well."
        "To me, you won!" his father said,
        "You rose each time you fell."

And now when things seem dark and hard,
        And difficult to face.
        The memory of that little boy
        Helps me to win my race.

For all of life is like that race
        With ups and downs and all,
        And all you have to do to win,
        Is rise each time you fall.

I could not help but post again this fabulous poem!! Thank you so very much Kchannar!!
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Elder parent care

Hi Grace - yes, the Race poem is great. Makes me tear every time.

Can you help me get clear on how best to help my 81 year old mother? She's in good health, still drives (in good light), has an active social life, many friends, likes meeting new people and trying new experiences and is truly treasured by many. I'm blessed to call her my good friend as well.

Dad died 11 years ago and we have the typical questions of how long can she stay in her own home or when is it time to consider other options, etc. But right now my thoughts are about her body structure. She's getting more what I call "hinky". She relies more and more on her cane, looks frail in how she gets around and has a couple fingers on her right hand going numb. She's been catching her toe and taking falls frequently enough for concern. She is going to a fabulous Chiropractor/healer which helps but I think she needs help buidling some muscle mass and agility. PATHs isn't the answer. She got rid of her computer among other things.

I'm encouraging her to return to swim classes which she enjoys and we've talked about having a trainer come to the house. She's game for most ideas yet we stymie at what to do and who to contact or get busy with our lives and redirect. Could you test for what would be most helpful (and fun) for keeping her active lifestyle with ease and agility and would help build her own confidence in those same regards? With a clear path perhaps we can both focus on a plan at get started on it.

Her Macular Degeneration is also a worry to her. Reading is getting progressively difficult and losing her eyesight is the one conversation that makes her lip quiver. Any tests you can direct towards that is appreciated as well.

Is this okay - asking for someone else this way? I feel somewhat that I am betraying a confidence or wonder if I'm overstepping some cosmic bounds. I could tell her all this and she'd be okay with it though we'd probably redirect conversation again (because of awkwardness?) and get to chatting about other things.

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing what testing tells you.

Bobi

Comment

• Love it!

Love the poem! Kiran that is awesome! Thank you for resharing it Grace!

Bobbi, it is good to let us help your Mom. It is hard to watch our parents and grandparents grow old, but we can help that progression get a little easier through energy and anything else we can do to help them stay active.

Try contacting some of the local gyms and the YMCA about classes she can take. I know the YMCA here does a special class designed just for people like your mother. They are not all older, some are young with disabilities, but in the water they can teach them to pick up there feet and how to walk more strongly all the time building up muscle and confidence. It is an awesome class, and she will not feel like she is behind somehow.

Well I hope this helps you figure out a direction to take with your mom. I know my grandmother is 98 years old, and has lately been well getting old (for lack of another word for it). My family is all freaked out at her memory not being as good as it was, and and and... Well Grandma was born in 1910, and let me tell you she can remember a whole nother world!

Grace if you do some corrections on Bobbi's Mom, can you add my Grandma in there to... I grew up in a multi generational family we had at any one time 3-4 generations living in the same house, so she is xtra special to me, kind of like a second mom!

Blessings Sallyjane Zartgirl

Comment

• Life after my exams.

Dear Grace,

The last few weeks were extreme busy for me.
              I had to prepare myself for some important exams and in the meanwhile I had to work and follow courses at our medical school.
              The exams went very well and had some spare time after these exams to clean up my house and read some books (Matrix Energetics and Flowdreaming) and lay down on my bed to relax.
              Monday I will start with my short internship at our little department of children's neurology.
              Grace can test why I still feel so tired especially sleepy. Ofcourse I was very busy with work and study but for the past 15 years of so I feel often so tired and sleepy. Is it a physical problem (candida, small intestine dys-function, gluten allergy, mercury intoxication)? Is it a mental/emotional problem (stress, low self-confidence, frustration, suppressed anger? Or is it a energetic or spiritual problem?
              I purchased the book Flowdreaming and started to do the exercises which came with the Flowdreaming CD. In one of these exercises called the emotional self you are asked to summum energy in your emotional point (in my case the heart centre) and to feel impeccable happiness. As I try this exercise I do not know how Happiness feels like and can't remember a situation where I felt really happy. Is this strange?
              As I try to train myself in Flowdreaming and in Matrix Energetics I feel the resistance that I am not being able to learn these techniques or get really good at these techniques. Often I purchased self-improvement books with lots of techniques but often I got this feeling I will never master this technique so I decided to quit to get not too frustrated.
              Grace, I still longing for my special long loving relationship with a woman I like. As I read about manifesting that kind of relationship in different books or articles they often tell to focus not on a special woman but on 'every woman' that is the best for to create such a relationship. I really like a special woman for about 2 1/2 years. She is very special for me and she is the only one who has a special place in my heart. In my vision I will have a fantastic realtionship with her someday. But maybe I am a fool or a (day)dreamer to try to manifest a relationship with her.
              The last few days I was not able to test with my pendulum. Very strange not to be able to test.
              Grace thank You for Your help!!!
              With greetings from Holland,
              Jan

Comment

• Overwhelmed feeling - help please!

Hey there. Yesterday and this morning I've been struggling against something, just feeling overwhelmed by the day-to-day with no particular reason (well lots of reasons but nothing usually really gets to me), almost on the verge of a panic attack feeling. It's very strange for me as it's not something I normally ever feel. I'm hoping it's to do with Paths and some shifts going on but it's REALLY uncomfortable to say the least so any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Comment

• Zatgril thanks

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                  Love the poem! Kiran that is awesome! Thank you for resharing it Grace!

Bobbi, it is good to let us help your Mom. It is hard to watch our parents and grandparents grow old, but we can help that progression get a little easier through energy and anything else we can do to help them stay active.

Try contacting some of the local gyms and the YMCA about classes she can take. I know the YMCA here does a special class designed just for people like your mother. They are not all older, some are young with disabilities, but in the water they can teach them to pick up there feet and how to walk more strongly all the time building up muscle and confidence. It is an awesome class, and she will not feel like she is behind somehow.

Well I hope this helps you figure out a direction to take with your mom. I know my grandmother is 98 years old, and has lately been well getting old (for lack of another word for it). My family is all freaked out at her memory not being as good as it was, and and and... Well Grandma was born in 1910, and let me tell you she can remember a whole nother world!

Grace if you do some corrections on Bobbi's Mom, can you add my Grandma in there to... I grew up in a multi generational family we had at any one time 3-4 generations living in the same house, so she is xtra special to me, kind of like a second mom!

Blessings Sallyjane Zartgirl
                  Thanks for your thoughts and words. My goodness but it is sheer delight to behold the woman you have become and are becoming. Wow. Dazzling!

Mom has a lifetime membership at a gym and she particularly likes the 5:30 a.m. class. She is so a morning person. (That gene didn't pass on to me. ) I've offered to drive her since its too dark for her at that hour. She's still considering. I think I'll check in about that again today. Thanks for the reminder.

I love your comments about your Grandma and the dearness of those relationships.

Bobi
                  Last edited by Bobi; 01-25-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• KimJ

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                    Hey there. Yesterday and this morning I've been struggling against something, just feeling overwhelmed by the day-to-day with no particular reason (well lots of reasons but nothing usually really gets to me), almost on the verge of a panic attack feeling. It's very strange for me as it's not something I normally ever feel. I'm hoping it's to do with Paths and some shifts going on but it's REALLY uncomfortable to say the least so any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
                    Hello... and good morning
                    wow... sounds like stuff is moving for you....Breath
                    I also experienced this anxiety and panic attacks....
                    and it turned out i wasn't breating either.... i had to breath consciously, which required me to stop and be in the moment....
                    Even at work... cuz i really thought i was gonna pass out... difficult, yet possible...
                    when we aren't breathing.. we are also restricting the flow of emotion... have you done any breating into your belly before...
                    a three part breath... starting in your abdomen, then below your chest area, then into your chest.... it is amazing what oxegen can do for us... plus it connects us to our higher self...

I have also done alot of reading and find that i have to simply be.. and absorb and process... and experience...
                    as i was gaining much info from books... the answers are always within.... so i am still BEing...
                    although i experienced some shifts from reading the books for sure... actually from Conversations With God... have you read them???
                    well keep doing what you are doing, cuz something is shifting... and YOU ARE going to reap the benifits of this hard work... it will be better and beyond what your head can tell you...x1 000 000
                    Love and light...Adrienne
                    yes faith.... you are here so you already have it....
                    faith the size of a mustard seed moves mountains
                    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• To Jan,

Hi Jan,
                      I just wanted to respond to some of your comments and also to let you know that I will be working with Ingrid and LTA in the very near future. Thanks for the info.

Grace can test why I still feel so tired especially sleepy. Ofcourse I was very busy with work and study but for the past 15 years of so I feel often so tired and sleepy. Is it a physical problem (candida, small intestine dys-function, gluten allergy, mercury intoxication)? Is it a mental/emotional problem (stress, low self-confidence, frustration, suppressed anger? Or is it a energetic or spiritual problem?

1. Do you allow yourself to go to sleep when you are sleepy? Do you feel that you don't have alot of TIME to have extra sleep? I have been working with someone on manifestation techniques. I was telling him I didn't have enough time to spend with my son and work on my on online business. He said time is here to help us not for us to become enslaved to it. (There is no reference to time at your higher self level, everything happens instantly). Grace will let you know where it stems from. When you read her responses, do you feel anything? Tingles, waves coming off of you? If you do, it can help you with peeling your layers as well..because you know what it feels like.

Have you/ do you take spirulina and a multi-vitamin? I had been slacking lately and most definitely felt the difference.. sluggish, days moving very slow...
                      As I try this exercise I do not know how Happiness feels like and can't remember a situation where I felt really happy. Is this strange?
                      No, it isn't strange....As Grace would say, you are whole and you are PERFECT. Clear your mind, think of a midnight blue sky with no stars. Ask your higher self for an image or a word that would represent happiness. It took myself three days to get an image.
                      As I try to train myself in Flowdreaming and in Matrix Energetics I feel the resistance that I am not being able to learn these techniques or get really good at these techniques. Often I purchased self-improvement books with lots of techniques but often I got this feeling I will never master this technique so I decided to quit to get not too frustrated.
                      Got that/ Get that too. I'm doing Matrix Energetics now. Can do some but not other stuff. My resistance stems from realizing who I really am and just how powerful I can become in this lifetime. Alot of thought patterns and beliefs have to be let go of to get there. Your ego is not a fan of that idea. Since you can recognize the resistance, acknowledge it and release it. Practice ME and Flowdreaming as much as you can. Two-point without an agenda (not to expect a certain result). You will get it.

Grace, I still longing for my special long loving relationship with a woman I like. As I read about manifesting that kind of relationship in different books or articles they often tell to focus not on a special woman but on 'every woman' that is the best for to create such a relationship. I really like a special woman for about 2 1/2 years. She is very special for me and she is the only one who has a special place in my heart. In my vision I will have a fantastic realtionship with her someday. But maybe I am a fool or a (day)dreamer to try to manifest a relationship with her.
                      A dream is just a different reality. 2-point it to be in this reality.

The last few days I was not able to test with my pendulum. Very strange not to be able to test.
                      Make sure you're grounded and have eaten and hydrated. Have as clear a mind as possible. Mine was doing that a couple of times.
                      Grace thank You for Your help!!!

Last thing...you are studying to be a doctor, right? Use your brain to do that. Try not to use it for this stuff. I'm an engineer. I love to get caught up in my analyzing of situations and the why. Intuition is always there, but it just takes some time for you to start hearing it. You're in the right place.
                      Marnyka Z. Buttry
                      Divine Openings Giver & Healer
                      http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• Hi Grace,

Could you please continue working on me. I feel sometimes I am "allowing" stuff to happen and then other times I feel I am backsliding and thinking to much about situations. Please help me with this!

Thank you so much!
                        Nadine

Comment

• My living in fear and survival mode

Dear Grace,

Can You also help me accepting the 'Divine right timing' and can You make corrections for me to stop living in fear and in the survival mode?
                          Marnyka suggested me to ask You for help in these issues, she is a great help.

Thank You!

Jan

Comment

• For Adrienne

Hi Adrienne. Thanks for posting. I'm feeling less "panicked" now, thankfully. I think you're right that something is shifting. It kind of scares me in the sense that I'm hoping I won't slip back again into complacency, if you know what I mean. While I don't like this feeling, I like the fact that it may be a breakthrough of some sort and hope it's not just a stress reaction to my hectic life. I'm having little insights though where for example a song came into my head but I messed up the lyrics...The song goes "free your mind and the rest will follow", and I was thinking "clear your mind...". LOL Either way would have been appropriate though! LOL Then as I was driving the words came to me "you're trying too hard... just relax"...so there's a message trying to get through clearly! I should probably write these things down as I don't realize how much insight I am being given if I just slowed down and paid attention. You're probably right about the breathing too - I know I tend to breathe quite shallow.

Yes, I've read the Conversations with God books and loved them.
                            Thanks again. I'm breathing easier now!
                            Kim

Comment

• Hey there Jan...

Jan
                              I purchased the book Flowdreaming and started to do the exercises which came with the Flowdreaming CD. In one of these exercises called the emotional self you are asked to summum energy in your emotional point (in my case the heart centre) and to feel impeccable happiness. As I try this exercise I do not know how Happiness feels like and can't remember a situation where I felt really happy. Is this strange?

Jan, When I read this... I thought about my situation... I completely know what it is like to forget to enjoy life, and instead just survive it! Because I live with other women and their children, I do this in my bathroom, because it is the only place I have true privacy! I started this sometime back and it has really helped me. I go into the bathroom and lock the door and then I think about what I want, and I visualize it here and now, and I bring up as much excitement as I possibly can! I even to the point of jumping up and down and dancing around the bathroom! I find this exercise very empowering and it fills me with joy and you can not happen to bring a huge smile and even some laughter at yourself. Now that you have had this time of joy and laughter you now have a time when you can see yourself happy! Fun isn't it! Besides that it also helps us to bring forth manifestation into our lives, because we are celebrating it as it is there already!

Never never quit! This is your ego mind trying to keep you from who you really are!!!! The more you practice these techniques the less control your ego mind will have over your life! Oh by the way, your ego mind will try to tell you how stupid it is to be in your bathroom or living room celebrating and making all that racket! Don't listen to it!
                              You can do these things!!! Oh and as Marnyka said make sure you are drinking plenty of water, and taking your spirulina!
                              Here is my suggestion... Ask for this woman or one that is even more special fit for you! That way if it is her, then Yahooooo! but if it is someone else then you will be open to that woman, and will love her even more! Don't give up completely on this woman! Definately not, but also keep the doors open just incase there is someone who is even more awesome than you can believe! This has to do with "NO AGENDAS" Remember in the Busting Loose Book it talks about that. The reason is that we in the physical self think we have found the best possible answer for ourselves, but our spiritual self or xtended self has something soooooo much better for us that we can not even imagine it! So maybe it is that this woman is just being prepared for you, but it may be that there is a woman out there that will send your heart wheeling even more than this one! I learned this one the hard way, and it cost me some tears and frustration... Then I figured out that there was something out there so much better! Although I was set on a certain job, not a relationship with someone... Hmmm... I am still celebrating my divorce, so we will definitely wait on that one! Hehehe

Hope this helps you! Oh and here is a big HUG! I am sure that my answer was not the exact answer you were looking for on the partner/relationship question, but it is what I have for you! I did not like that answer at first either!

Blessings and HUGS
                              Sallyjane Zartgirl

Comment

• I Love All Of You So Deeply!!

1. ADRIENNE
                                2. ALLENM
                                3. BELLE99
                                4. BLAKE
                                5. BOBI
                                6. GLENN
                                7. JAN
                                8. KIMJ
                                9. MARNYKA
                                10. NADINE
                                11.YODA
                                12. ZARTGIRL

YOU DAZZLING DOZEN!!! How I love you so!! I have read your posts daily and wondered HOW IS IT THAT THIS THREAD IS SO FORTUNATE to attract such powerful amazing individuals. I truly am in AWE! The thing that strikes me the most is that after all these months of making corrections and posting back, I have been able to allow myself to just read your posts, (I still make corrections constantly for all of your requests and then some daily)but the beauty of your answers to each other has overwhelmed me!

It has brought, not only immense JOY to me, but tears of gratitude, with each subsequent post that I read!! It is as if you don't need me anymore you now KNOW the truth that YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT BEYOND MEASURE! YOU ALL ARE LIKE EAGLES SOARING HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE!

Blake, You truly are VALUABLE to me and many others, when I work on you and your core issues there is such a light that emanates from your being! It is truly remarkable. I feel such a gift every time I tune into you, and work on you! Here are the 12 modules that test the strongest for you at this time, in order of importance and how long you need to stay on each for optimum benefit:

1. Mind set for money - 3 months
                                2. Successful living 1 - 3 months
                                3. Stimulate intuition and insight - 3 months
                                4.Enhanced Sexual Pleasure - 4 months
                                5. Reduce Stress in the Workplace - 3 months
                                6. Effective Communication at home - 3 months
                                7. Mood Elevation - 3 months
                                8. Increased Energy and Motivation - 3 months
                                9 Increased Business Potential - 4 months
                                10 Love the looking Glass 2- months
                                11, your choice for as long as you desire
                                12 Ditto

Blake if you are on any of these already then just simply stay on them longer.

Once again with all my heart and soul, THANK YOU For your incredible posts! You have helped so many people who resonate with you, and would NEVER dare post! BLAKE, You are a SUPER HERO!

Jan!! YOU are Super Man!! I am making corrections daily for you, and yet I know how powerful you are and how much good you are attracting into your life RIGHT NOW!!

Nadine, I am on it!

Bobi, With Cem I ask for permission directly from the higher self of each of us, I can't make any corrections "stick" if it is not for the highest and best good for the soul. You asking for assistance for your mother is beautiful and prayer filled. You are not only helping your mother, but many other people who have parents that feel the same way that you do, and are reading these posts. I can also tell you that exercise is not the priority here with your Mother. She is in need of being of service. If you can find something that she has to offer to others, she will feel fulfilled and valued. Exercise is wonderful, but she needs to maintain her purpose.

Hi Yoda! I am working on a very dear friend of mine who also currently has a hernia, So I will happily add you daily to these specific corrections I make for him! Thank you Kevin for posting!

Let me say that once again I am completely IN LOVE with all of you for your amazing wisdom and loving nature that you have expressed to each other!! It makes me feel with even more gratitude the desire to make corrections constantly for each of you that post, and the viewers as a group!

I am more motivated than ever before to practice CEM in every moment because of all of you!!

When you make a post, what you think you are asking for is just the one apple on the tree, there is always SO much more fruit to enjoy! Never forget that you are PERFECT AND WHOLE in every way. YOU are creating all of it, and what you are asking for from Chinese Energetic Medicine (CEM) is what you already have the power to achieve. YOU ALL ARE POWERFUL INFINITE BEINGS! There is absolutely no exception!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X