Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was interesting...

Well this was interesting... I did not get the job as assistant manager, although I was a strong contender... But I will be doing some design work for the store! That is kind of cool! Also the owner is going to introduce me to a lady who is the project manager for a design firm also! Hmmm... Thought it would be good networking for me! Well I have to say this has turned out most awesome for me! I am very excited as to where this is going! Hmmmm... There is no coincidence here! It is all created!

Oh on another note, Iza has been home sick from school an awful lot this year, and I am thinking it has to do with needing some things cleared. I am going to work on her here with my pendulum and ask that you also work on her too. Then my sister called me yesterday and told me that they found a lump in her breast... They don't think it is cancerous, but can you do some work on her. (Kathy is Joey's (my nephew) Mom.

Thanks very much,
    Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• What do you think?

The continuation of the saga...

So today I was thinking about the opportunity to do design work for the store I had applied at... I am going to meet with the owner again tomorrow, to get started on it, but as I was thinking about it I decided to put together some business cards and some flyer's this weekend and take them to all the local small businesses. If one business wants my help with this kind of small design projects than I am sure there are a lot more wanting help too! Then it dawned on me, that must be what Grace has been talking about... I kept thinking I needed a job first so then I could get a business going, but since I am creating this whole thing and it is all a manifestation any ways... I can attract business and I don't need a job to be able to get on my own two feet!

I guess what I needed first was all the time on the Paths modules and working with Grace and all the corrections she has made on me to get me to the point where I had the confidence and stuff to just go out and talk to people!!!! Hmmmm... I have only been on the unconditional love replacing fear with love for a week and suddenly talking to business people does not seem scarry to me! Is that amazing or what!!!!

So I am trying to decide what to call my business now... At first I was thinking Sj Design, but then I went and got a PO box and thought "Box88 Design" sounded better as it would be easy for people to remember my address. I got a PO box because that way I don't have to change my address when I move this month! I tested for strength with that name and it tested strongest. Sj Design came back a strong NO! LOL! Now I just have to design a new logo! How fun!

Well I just had to share this with you all, and have Grace test to make sure I am on the right track... It sure does feel right!

Blessings Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• For Allen!

Originally posted by allenm View Post
        Hello Grace...and everyone,
        I have been away from the forum for many weeks and have spent time tonight reading these posts. I am so moved by all of your posts and by the progress I see within them.

I think sometimes we don't fully understand the effects our posts have on those reading them...I feel enriched tonight and blessed to be part of this growth.

Thanks...I'll try to keep up on my end!
        Hi Allen!

I agree we have all come so far from when this forum began back in February of 2007! We have all grown in consciousness consistently, and this brings me such great joy! The determination and perseverance to grow and take responsibility for each of our own growth is what shines through the most. The most fabulous part of this forum for me is the way it embraces such profound and powerful healing modalities and brings light to all of them and hence to the Planet. The new theme for Path's Project 1 world for this new year is PEACE! Which will bring even more Joy for me this exciting 2008!

Allen, you left a message for me on my cell that was so touching and beautiful, that when I heard it , I felt so blessed! Most messages I receive are usually for conversation or a request which is always fine with me, but just a kind, loving warm message, WELL IT MADE MY DAY!!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Rin!

Originally posted by Rin View Post
          Terry and Grace, thank you very much for that beautiful Marianne Williamson quote. I had read it before, but I had never understood it until now. Now, it feels like the pieces of a puzzle are finally clicking into place for me. I think I'll print it out and carry it everywhere as a reminder. Thank you both so much ...

Hi Rin,

You are Magnificent!! I am so happy and grateful for YOU and this post!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
            The continuation of the saga...

So today I was thinking about the opportunity to do design work for the store I had applied at... I am going to meet with the owner again tomorrow, to get started on it, but as I was thinking about it I decided to put together some business cards and some flyer's this weekend and take them to all the local small businesses. If one business wants my help with this kind of small design projects than I am sure there are a lot more wanting help too! Then it dawned on me, that must be what Grace has been talking about... I kept thinking I needed a job first so then I could get a business going, but since I am creating this whole thing and it is all a manifestation any ways... I can attract business and I don't need a job to be able to get on my own two feet!

I guess what I needed first was all the time on the Paths modules and working with Grace and all the corrections she has made on me to get me to the point where I had the confidence and stuff to just go out and talk to people!!!! Hmmmm... I have only been on the unconditional love replacing fear with love for a week and suddenly talking to business people does not seem scarry to me! Is that amazing or what!!!!

So I am trying to decide what to call my business now... At first I was thinking Sj Design, but then I went and got a PO box and thought "Box88 Design" sounded better as it would be easy for people to remember my address. I got a PO box because that way I don't have to change my address when I move this month! I tested for strength with that name and it tested strongest. Sj Design came back a strong NO! LOL! Now I just have to design a new logo! How fun!

Well I just had to share this with you all, and have Grace test to make sure I am on the right track... It sure does feel right!

Hi SallyJane,

Your Spirit and Joy is so inspiring! I have made the corrections for you and the kids concerning your diet and choice of foods. I also do what Nadine does with her children, I tell my Sophia that she can have as many pop-sickles as she wants as long she has a healthy snack first!

I have been working on Iza, and Kathy, but I also have just added some powerful new additions to the way I make CEM corrections as of Yesterday! I will explain more in another post. Know that I will be making these new corrections on all of you this evening.

It all tests very strong with manifesting your desired income from your wonderful gifts of designs!! Yes, you are on your perfect path, and on the right track with getting business cards etc. Interesting though when I tested for Box88 design, it tested stronger than Sj Design. Box88 Design was a 6 out of 10 (10 being perfection) and Sj Design a 3. I wanted you to have a name that was a 10 out of 10 and so I kept testing. I finally got 10 out of 10 with Box88 Designs! Just the simple "s" at the end of Design made all the difference in the world. So test again with your pendulum and see what that does for you!

Thank you again SallyJane for your absolutely fabulous posts!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nadine!

Originally posted by nadine View Post
              Grace, after reading the last few posts about realizing your potential I have come to the conclusion that I could use help in this area. Could you possibly work on:

-allowing freely (I know you have worked on this, and I feel a change, but could still use some more work in this area)
              -appreciating myself and my qualities
              -keeping a positive attitude.

I have been trying to maintain all good thoughts on these areas, but it seems over the holidays the stress levels go up, and the negative thoughts start pouring in. As much as I love being around family at this time, it also drains your energy....I am really looking forward to getting back on track!

Thanks so much Grace,
              Nadine
              Hi Nadine,

I will most definitely make these corrections for you! In fact I am more excited to do so than ever before. I would like to tell you (and all) that I have made 2 major shifts myself in this past week. It would take a book to explain all the details so I will try to be as concise as possible.

As I have said many times, I work on myself first and foremost, and I work on myself consistently and constantly. When someone asks for assistance in some way, I don't ever see it as a chore, it is exciting to me, because I know that I am resonating with them in some way and I then see what it is that I am resonating with them on, and make the necessary corrections for myself first, and then proceed to work on them. In this way I have MORE THAN ENOUGH to give, because I have given to myself first.

Yesterday, I made corrections on myself to "know" more about something that I wanted to fully and completely grasp the Genius of. Approximately between 20 - 60 minutes later, I had a profound insight from source, that gave me a most brilliant idea. I immediately put this idea to good use on myself and started to make specialized corrections that would not only raise my consciousness to a higher level, but in turn I would be perceiving 100% powerful positive attraction patterns, while at the same time completely eliminating the negative attraction patterns for me (perceiving 0% negative attraction patterns).

If you would like to understand in detail about Positive and negative Attractor Patterns I highly recommend you read Power vs Force by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

In perceiving only the Positive Attraction Patterns one would only see GOOD!!! If you only see GOOD, guess what you will constantly manifest on a consistent basis in your life? ONLY GOOD!! No matter what the outer world is showing you, you will only perceive GOOD.

The simplest things are so incredibly profound ,that I can't believe yet again, how in awe I am, and how ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS LIFE IS!!

I will most joyfully be making these new specialized corrections on all of you fabulous posters individually, and on all the viewers as well in group form.

The first major shift I had this week led me to such an awakening about myself that it caused me to be completely open to the second major shift within me. The second being even more powerful than the first. The second came so effortlessly and easily, like placing the last piece of the puzzle and hence seeing the big picture of what I needed to know for complete Joy and Peace. (A bit of Bliss too for that matter )

The second shift came so easily because I had started making these "specialized CEM corrections" on myself and a few others, and only just yesterday! We have all worked so hard at increasing Consciousness (Spiritual Growth) that I am not surprised that this has happened to me, But in all honesty, it is too magnificent for words. I know that there is no separation between any of us, and that your efforts have been my efforts!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Power vs Force

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                If you would like to understand in detail about Positive and negative Attractor Patterns I highly recommend you read Power vs Force by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

In perceiving only the Positive Attraction Patterns one would only see GOOD!!! If you only see GOOD, guess what you will constantly manifest on a consistent basis in your life? ONLY GOOD!! No matter what the outer world is showing you, you will only perceive GOOD.
                Hi Grace, this sounds like the perfect example of like attracts like! I just found the publishing site for his work here: Veritas Publishing
                I found some videos on Applied Kinesiology - Power vs Force by Dr. Hawkins. I'll post a thread when I watch them. This book has been recommended to me too many times to not read it! lol Looking forward to it.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Way Cool!

Grace,
                  Thank you so much for all of your corrections! Also for your insight into the name of my business! You are soooo right with the "s" at the end of the name! When I read that it hit me very strongly as "OH YES!" Hehe... I know I am on the right track, and the beauty of this is that I can continue to work from home and be home when my kids get home from school! That is way awesome! What is sooooo cool, is that my first client is already working on introducing me to more business! I am attracting awesome stuff into my life and it is very exciting! She told me that from her first conversation with me she noticed how my face lit up when I talked about design and creating art, and that this is obviously my passion in life, and what I need to be doing! She is soooo right!

Well I am very excited about your shifts!!! That sounds so cool and very powerful! I am can see how that will affect all of us here on the thread! I believe we will be seeing some awesome posts here with regards to all areas we are working on in our lives!

You know it was funny, this week I signed off on a very small amount of child support instead of fighting for more... I have had a hard time getting people to understand why I would do that! I keep telling them that it is not worth fighting over or for! The cost would be too much for me, and I am better off focussing on other things than fighting with my X husband! LOL! I am totally at peace with the situation. Funny thing is lately he has been giving me more money than that... I guess he feels like he has some control over me... He does not know that I am creating everything just the way I want it! Funny thing is the state of Washington may go after him and fight that battle for me... leaving me out of the fight! Now isn't that fun! LOL Either way, I am manifesting things in an awesome way and I don't need his money! I think the kids need him to pay it more for them to see him act like a Dad than for me to be able to afford to raise them.

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Hi Nadine,

I will most definitely make these corrections for you! In fact I am more excited to do so than ever before. I would like to tell you (and all) that I have made 2 major shifts myself in this past week. It would take a book to explain all the details so I will try to be as concise as possible.

As I have said many times, I work on myself first and foremost, and I work on myself consistently and constantly. When someone asks for assistance in some way, I don't ever see it as a chore, it is exciting to me, because I know that I am resonating with them in some way and I then see what it is that I am resonating with them on, and make the necessary corrections for myself first, and then proceed to work on them. In this way I have MORE THAN ENOUGH to give, because I have given to myself first.

Yesterday, I made corrections on myself to "know" more about something that I wanted to fully and completely grasp the Genius of. Approximately between 20 - 60 minutes later, I had a profound insight from source, that gave me a most brilliant idea. I immediately put this idea to good use on myself and started to make specialized corrections that would not only raise my consciousness to a higher level, but in turn I would be perceiving 100% powerful positive attraction patterns, while at the same time completely eliminating the negative attraction patterns for me (perceiving 0% negative attraction patterns).

The simplest things are so incredibly profound ,that I can't believe yet again, how in awe I am, and how ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS LIFE IS!!

I will most joyfully be making these new specialized corrections on all of you fabulous posters individually, and on all the viewers as well in group form.

The first major shift I had this week led me to such an awakening about myself that it caused me to be completely open to the second major shift within me. The second being even more powerful than the first. The second came so effortlessly and easily, like placing the last piece of the puzzle and hence seeing the big picture of what I needed to know for complete Joy and Peace. (A bit of Bliss too for that matter )

The second shift came so easily because I had started making these "specialized CEM corrections" on myself and a few others, and only just yesterday! We have all worked so hard at increasing Consciousness (Spiritual Growth) that I am not surprised that this has happened to me, But in all honesty, it is too magnificent for words. I know that there is no separation between any of us, and that your efforts have been my efforts!

hello... I have been lingering... for this post to be posted...
                    this is great News Grace... I am thrilled for you... i can only imagine how juicy your life must be... and i mean that it a very delicious way... with no conitation what so ever... juicy with joy and peace and love... hope i got what i am meaning to say across...
                    well Hmmmm... must say that i felt something very strong coming from you.... like crazy strong.... very powerful when we skyped briefly ealier...
                    And it is very interesting what you mention about doing corrections on yourself first befor you do for others...
                    I would love to chat further on this sometime... i feel when i play with ME that it is mostly with people who ask for something that i am needing... Cuz yes we are all one and so the Matrix i do for you i am actually creating that shift for me.... well I see this very often in the matrix i do and the things that are shared from the experience or that i pick up on.... yet i have much to open up to...
                    I have been blessed with connecting with you grace and that in itself has created many shifts in me... which i has actually been happening alot lately for me with certain people...
                    kind of strange and interesting....
                    I love you Grace, it is so great to watch you expand and grow... thanks for sharing and being you
                    Goddess Adriana
                    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• Grace, I am very excited for you!! Can't completely understand what has occured for you but it sounds wonderful!!! It is clear from your posts how happy and excited you are!!!

Thank you again for doing corrections on me....if I could add the "seeing only the good" that would be very nice!!

Sallyjane, LOVE LOVE LOVE your new business name!! Box88 Designs!! What a great, original, brilliant name! and it will always be a reminder to you how far you came!!and the story behind it!! Love it!!!
                      Nadine

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                        I love you Grace, it is so great to watch you expand and grow... thanks for sharing and being you
                        Allow me to second that, Grace!

Comment

• SallyJane, the number "8" is very auspicious here in Japan! Some people even pay money to have that number included in their phone numbers. You won't go wrong with your new business name! I wish you all the best!

Comment

• Grace, I wanted to change out 1 of my modules....could you please test which one to change.

currently I am on;
                            SL2 -1 week (but 2nd time around)
                            Increase business producutivity-2months
                            3M Marketing -2months
                            Unlimited creativity-1 month

I wanted to switch 1 to unconditional love, was thinking to remove Increase business productivity....what do you think?

Thanks for you help!
                            Nadine

Comment

• Rin and Nadine

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                              SallyJane, the number "8" is very auspicious here in Japan! Some people even pay money to have that number included in their phone numbers. You won't go wrong with your new business name! I wish you all the best!
                              Rin, I knew when I got my post office box number 88 that there was something special in that number! I did not know what though... I had no more than left the post office and I knew in my heart that box88 had to be part of my businesses name! The funny thing was she started to give me another box, but then had to change it at the last minute to this one... I was so excited about the new box number, because I just loved! Didn't know why!

It is very cool to hear that there is something significant to the number!
                              Nadine, You are so right about it being a reminder of how far I have come! Who would ever think of starting a business while still living in a shelter! Only someone who hangs out here and is one Paths!!!! lol

Thank you so much!
                              Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• Grace,

Grace can you test to see if my nephew would be open to Paths and would actually watch the theatre if he got it? Also if he would be what modules would most benefit him? I am thinking the diabetes module and is there a module that would help him manage his money? Right now my sister is having to handle all of his money! And then there is the issues he has emotionally (the money issue is probably part of that) where he just does not cope well with life!

Are there some corrections that could be made for him, and my sister, cause she will have to approve any spending he does so that they would be more open to this. Kathy and her new husband both work in the medical field, and I do not know what they would think, so if you could test them too... I think it could benefit both of them too, but more importantly I want my nephew on the Paths modules, so he can start to live a normal life! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X