Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unconditional love

Grace,
    I have been getting this sense or intuition that I am supposed to be on the Un-Conditional Love module.

Currently I am on:
    Deserving module approximately 2+- months
    SLP3 1 month
    Ho Oponopono 1 month
    Breakthrough to Enlightenment 1 month

I am testing that I should replace Deserving Module with Unconditional Love towards the end of January of 2008. I am I testing right on that?

New subject... The kids! Actually in the last few days or so I have noticed the two of them interacting much better! Although if Nat does just the wrong thing or touches her or something in the wrong way, she hauls off and slaps him! I kind of knew that Iza was taking out her anger on Nat, but I did not know what to do with it!

One more thing, Tomorrow I go to court and the paperwork that Keith signed on Friday will become final. I believe the whole divorce will be final! This is huge for me! Christmas day we spent at the kids Dad's house, I kind of made Iza go there cause I thought it was important! I do believe that it helped with Keith signing off on things. Now Keith wants to know when Iza will start doing visitation. I am encouraging her to do so, as I think it would be good for her and give her some time to interact with friends outside of school, and then give her some time to work out her anger. Am I right to do this? Should I encourage this for her? It feels right to me, and as I told her tonight it might help her Dad when the time is right for us to move to Calif. ( I notice the less I fight against him, the more he gives me what I want... Yea, I know that is how it works and is very powerful!) That is another reason why I think it is good for her to do visitation... Visitation is all he is getting, the kids will live with me full time and visit their dad.

Thanks for you help on all of these issues, and I will continue to work on them. Do you by any chance know what my issue is that is creating me being physically sick? I keep clearing and processing these things, but what ever it is, it is zapping my energy! Some of the energy tests as being from so many layers coming off too... Just wondered?

Love and Light
    Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• For Bobi!

Originally posted by Bobi View Post
      Grace,

Could you help me out with some detoxing questions? I was gifted a day at a Korean spa which was absolutely lovely though it kicked me in to a strong and uncomfortable detox with much aching and strong kidney/low back discomfort.

Obviously my body could use some cleansing!

The spa is 200 miles away over a snowy mountain pass so continuing there to help detox won't work. I had planned on doing the Sea Salt top load Adam Ant suggested following the holidays so already have my De Sousa salt. But, because of the intensity of my current *dump* I'm wondering if I should consider other options - Hulda Clarks liver/gall bladder cleanse and The Master Cleanse come to mind.

The more I research the less certain (and a bit overwhelmed) I become. Can you test for me and offer suggestions? The choices will need to be a homemade approach since there are few to no facilities locally (for colonics, etc).

Back in the 1990's I spent the better part of 6 years overcoming a severe toxic exposure. I regained my life but never felt I cleared my body completely. Now I work as a metalsmith so metal and various toxins are a daily possibility in my world - and, I admit, I'm a bit relaxed in keeping vigilant - though getting progressively better about that.

Your generous help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
      Bobi
      Hi Bobi,

I test that your health is extremely good! But when I test if you believe it is, it tests very weak. This is common, yet this is what I have been focusing on since I started making corrections for you. When I tested to see which of these methods you should be on, all of them tested weak, which means you need nothing at this time!

My advice is for you to sleep and drink more water because you need to process. You need to process the work you have already done for yourself! I will continue with corrections, yet you must rest. All is perfect and whole for you. Enjoy!!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grounding and other...

Dear Grace and all members of the CEM thread,

First of all I want to wish everybody of this thread a very happy, joyful, healthy, prosperous, loving, spirutual evolving and self-empowering 2008!
        Also I want to thank all members for all their support, help, healing and understanding. I appreciate that very much!!!
        I loved to read all the posts of all the members who are taking control and direction in their own hands and who helped each other to get more and more power and control.
        I had a very challenging year and probably some challenging years will come. But I think that with all Your help I will overcome these challenges.
        The last period of this year I had not much time to support this thread but hope with this post I will contribute some more.
        A Belgium lady who developped her own kind of therapy called LTA:

According to the insights of LTA, man is a soul in a body. The soul incarnates into a body and leaves the body when that person dies. Then it incarnates into another body. The soul is kept prisoner in an eternal reincarnation cycle. More or less the same events occur in every life.

The soul or consciousness is surrounded by the subconscious mind, which surrounds a person in the form of matter and energies. This matter was called 'the programme' or the negative subconscious mind. The energies are the positive subconscious mind.

The programme or the matter around the soul is the cause of people's negative behaviour and of the suffering in the world. It is located in and around the body and it consists of millions of different 'patterns' or 'programmings'.

Patterns and energies around a person

When a person has an anxiety, that anxiety surrounds this person in the form of matter. Someone who is prone to setbacks is the victim of a pattern around him or her that causes those setbacks. A selfish person is not responsible for this behaviour. It is the pattern of 'selfishness' around this person that controls him or her. He or she does not act out of free will.

If a certain pattern is not present in the subconscious mind, this negative characteristic does not occur in a person. Someone who is not surrounded by the pattern of financial setbacks or of a certain disease will never have financial setbacks and will never suffer from that disease.

Positive behaviour, success, talent, intelligence, right truth, good health and everything that is positive in the world is the result of the energies. For every good quality a person may have (e.g. intuition, empathy, joy, self-confidence, aesthetic sense, leadership qualities, being successful, will power, honesty, etc.) there is a specific energy that surrounds this person. When somebody lacks a certain quality, the energies for this quality are suppressed by the patterns.

LTA stands for Liberty - Truth - Ability. It means that people are freed from patterns and that they can think and act freely (Liberty), find the right truth on the basis of energies (Truth) instead of the so-called truth that the patterns make a person believe in, and reach the highest possible level of ability (Ability).

Total destruction of the patterns

With LTA Personal Development, people are solely treated from a distance after a first contact (personal, by telephone or by webcam). Patterns are broken layer by layer, and underlying energies are released. The patterns are wiped out completely from the subconscious mind, and the cause of a complaint is removed completely and permanently. When a person has had sufficient hours of treatment, the programme starts to disintegrate automatically. Since the LTA technique makes it possible to work at incredible depths in the subconscious mind and since patterns are peeled off completely and keep disintegrating automatically, the desired result can always be achieved with this technique, either in the short or in the long term. Some people progress quickly, others somewhat more slowly, and 25% of the people progress very slowly.

LTA believes that psychoses, symptoms of autism, criminal behaviour, etc. are the result of the patterns that surround a person. When those patterns are broken and the underlying energies are released, this person will be able to function normally.
        (see for more information Persoonlijke ontwikkeling, psychische problemen, gezondheid, persoonlijkheid, financieel succes)

When a person has a lot of matter of these programs it can take a lot of time to clear this person of those matter before real change will take place. If a person has not much subconscious matter of programs it will take not much time to realize major change.

I have probably a lot of all these kind of matter so it takes a lot of effort and time to remove these programs or patterns. Maybe why everybody has different results with PATHS, CEM or other energetic modalities?

On the website of Fred Payne (see Fred Payne & Pheonix Vibrational Healing -- self-empowerment) You can find some information about grounding:

Many people who are energetically sensitive (I believe I am also) have difficult time to stay in their bodies. This results in a state where the energetically sensitive person may be is in a lesser state of resonance with the 3-dimensional reality and other people vibrating at a lower rate than they are. The sensitive people often feel 'out of sync' with their environment and many other people, and may even have difficulty synchronizing with their own physical body. Being not in the body for moments or all the time makes healing on a deeper leve impossible. You have to be ull in the body to become healed on all deep levels.

Maybe can CEM contribute to be in the body all the time?

Greetings from Holland,
        Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Hi Bobi,

I test that your health is extremely good! But when I test if you believe it is, it tests very weak. This is common, yet this is what I have been focusing on since I started making corrections for you. When I tested to see which of these methods you should be on, all of them tested weak, which means you need nothing at this time!

My advice is for you to sleep and drink more water because you need to process. You need to process the work you have already done for yourself! I will continue with corrections, yet you must rest. All is perfect and whole for you. Enjoy!!
          Grace, you are such a dear. Truley, Grace is a perfect name for you to wear and wonderfully expresses the gift of your presence and attentions.

Thank you for your corrections and advice. I will embrace and delight in my robust constitution -thankyouverymuch -and let those limiting beliefs fizzle away. I will drink water, sleep and believe.

Bobi
          HAPPY 2008!

Comment

• Jan,

Sounds like you are well on your way to knowing your limitless self! You go, guy! 2008 will be FABULOUS!

Bobi

Comment

• For Zartgirl!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
              Grace,
              I have been getting this sense or intuition that I am supposed to be on the Un-Conditional Love module.

Currently I am on:
              Deserving module approximately 2+- months
              SLP3 1 month
              Ho Oponopono 1 month
              Breakthrough to Enlightenment 1 month

I am testing that I should replace Deserving Module with Unconditional Love towards the end of January of 2008. I am I testing right on that?

New subject... The kids! Actually in the last few days or so I have noticed the two of them interacting much better! Although if Nat does just the wrong thing or touches her or something in the wrong way, she hauls off and slaps him! I kind of knew that Iza was taking out her anger on Nat, but I did not know what to do with it!

One more thing, Tomorrow I go to court and the paperwork that Keith signed on Friday will become final. I believe the whole divorce will be final! This is huge for me! Christmas day we spent at the kids Dad's house, I kind of made Iza go there cause I thought it was important! I do believe that it helped with Keith signing off on things. Now Keith wants to know when Iza will start doing visitation. I am encouraging her to do so, as I think it would be good for her and give her some time to interact with friends outside of school, and then give her some time to work out her anger. Am I right to do this? Should I encourage this for her? It feels right to me, and as I told her tonight it might help her Dad when the time is right for us to move to Calif. ( I notice the less I fight against him, the more he gives me what I want... Yea, I know that is how it works and is very powerful!) That is another reason why I think it is good for her to do visitation... Visitation is all he is getting, the kids will live with me full time and visit their dad.

Thanks for you help on all of these issues, and I will continue to work on them. Do you by any chance know what my issue is that is creating me being physically sick? I keep clearing and processing these things, but what ever it is, it is zapping my energy! Some of the energy tests as being from so many layers coming off too... Just wondered?

Love and Light
              Sallyjane zartgirl
              Hi Sally Jane,

Yes you are right, the Unconditional Module is the next one you need to switch to and stay on for at least 2 months. I test that you can switch this out NOW, if you choose the HoOponopono Module to switch out of. I do feel amazed at how much you have forgiven yourself and others! So Being on HoOponopono for one month has done you well, and there fore you can switch out of this one to Unconditional Love as you intuited.

I test that you need to stay on Deserving for 1 more month. If you switch out of Breakthrough to Enlightenment and add Mind set for Money this will also boost what you are desiring to manifest quickly. Stay on Mind set for Money for three months.

In order of importance:

1. Unconditional Love (at least 2 months)
              2. Mind set for money (at least 2 months)
              3. Deserving (one more month)
              4. Slp3 (at least 2 months)

As for Iza slapping Nat, just remind her that it is misplaced anger and she needs to remember that Nat is hurting still from the divorce too. You must always follow your intuition, you are very strong intuitively! Iza and Nat will benefit greatly by spending time with their Father. He has much to offer, and yes especially more opportunity for forgiveness and healing.

Your feeling ill, is stemming from your Emotional and Spiritual Bodies. What you have been through is intense. Resistance to change is the core issue. You have done beautifully, but there is always more work to do!

Journaling your feelings has helped you greatly. Make sure you spend time with this as you rest and relax your body. I will make some more corrections specifically this evening to assist you in shifting effortlessly without so much "emotional Detox". Just know that you have come a long way in a short period of time. Give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy your accomplishments without the rush of "what's next".

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank You Jan!

Originally posted by JanKnegt View Post
                Dear Grace and all members of the CEM thread,

First of all I want to wish everybody of this thread a very happy, joyful, healthy, prosperous, loving, spirutual evolving and self-empowering 2008!
                Also I want to thank all members for all their support, help, healing and understanding. I appreciate that very much!!!
                I loved to read all the posts of all the members who are taking control and direction in their own hands and who helped each other to get more and more power and control.
                I had a very challenging year and probably some challenging years will come. But I think that with all Your help I will overcome these challenges.
                The last period of this year I had not much time to support this thread but hope with this post I will contribute some more.
                A Belgium lady who developped her own kind of therapy called LTA:

According to the insights of LTA, man is a soul in a body. The soul incarnates into a body and leaves the body when that person dies. Then it incarnates into another body. The soul is kept prisoner in an eternal reincarnation cycle. More or less the same events occur in every life.

The soul or consciousness is surrounded by the subconscious mind, which surrounds a person in the form of matter and energies. This matter was called 'the programme' or the negative subconscious mind. The energies are the positive subconscious mind.

The programme or the matter around the soul is the cause of people's negative behaviour and of the suffering in the world. It is located in and around the body and it consists of millions of different 'patterns' or 'programmings'.

Patterns and energies around a person

When a person has an anxiety, that anxiety surrounds this person in the form of matter. Someone who is prone to setbacks is the victim of a pattern around him or her that causes those setbacks. A selfish person is not responsible for this behaviour. It is the pattern of 'selfishness' around this person that controls him or her. He or she does not act out of free will.

If a certain pattern is not present in the subconscious mind, this negative characteristic does not occur in a person. Someone who is not surrounded by the pattern of financial setbacks or of a certain disease will never have financial setbacks and will never suffer from that disease.

Positive behaviour, success, talent, intelligence, right truth, good health and everything that is positive in the world is the result of the energies. For every good quality a person may have (e.g. intuition, empathy, joy, self-confidence, aesthetic sense, leadership qualities, being successful, will power, honesty, etc.) there is a specific energy that surrounds this person. When somebody lacks a certain quality, the energies for this quality are suppressed by the patterns.

LTA stands for Liberty - Truth - Ability. It means that people are freed from patterns and that they can think and act freely (Liberty), find the right truth on the basis of energies (Truth) instead of the so-called truth that the patterns make a person believe in, and reach the highest possible level of ability (Ability).

Total destruction of the patterns

With LTA Personal Development, people are solely treated from a distance after a first contact (personal, by telephone or by webcam). Patterns are broken layer by layer, and underlying energies are released. The patterns are wiped out completely from the subconscious mind, and the cause of a complaint is removed completely and permanently. When a person has had sufficient hours of treatment, the programme starts to disintegrate automatically. Since the LTA technique makes it possible to work at incredible depths in the subconscious mind and since patterns are peeled off completely and keep disintegrating automatically, the desired result can always be achieved with this technique, either in the short or in the long term. Some people progress quickly, others somewhat more slowly, and 25% of the people progress very slowly.

LTA believes that psychoses, symptoms of autism, criminal behaviour, etc. are the result of the patterns that surround a person. When those patterns are broken and the underlying energies are released, this person will be able to function normally.
                (see for more information Persoonlijke ontwikkeling, psychische problemen, gezondheid, persoonlijkheid, financieel succes)

When a person has a lot of matter of these programs it can take a lot of time to clear this person of those matter before real change will take place. If a person has not much subconscious matter of programs it will take not much time to realize major change.

I have probably a lot of all these kind of matter so it takes a lot of effort and time to remove these programs or patterns. Maybe why everybody has different results with PATHS, CEM or other energetic modalities?

On the website of Fred Payne (see Fred Payne & Pheonix Vibrational Healing -- self-empowerment) You can find some information about grounding:

Many people who are energetically sensitive (I believe I am also) have difficult time to stay in their bodies. This results in a state where the energetically sensitive person may be is in a lesser state of resonance with the 3-dimensional reality and other people vibrating at a lower rate than they are. The sensitive people often feel 'out of sync' with their environment and many other people, and may even have difficulty synchronizing with their own physical body. Being not in the body for moments or all the time makes healing on a deeper leve impossible. You have to be ull in the body to become healed on all deep levels.

Maybe can CEM contribute to be in the body all the time?

Greetings from Holland,
                Jan

Thank you Jan! I love to learn about new healing modalities!! LTA tests very strong! Very powerful indeed. I am very grateful for all this information. You have supported this thread with your posts immensely, and I am forever grateful, and now with this new information. I am blessed to know you!

"LTA stands for Liberty - Truth - Ability. It means that people are freed from patterns and that they can think and act freely (Liberty), find the right truth on the basis of energies (Truth) instead of the so-called truth that the patterns make a person believe in, and reach the highest possible level of ability (Ability)."

This is yet another fabulous way to express the powerful BEINGS that we are!!

"Many people who are energetically sensitive (I believe I am also) have difficult time to stay in their bodies. This results in a state where the energetically sensitive person may be is in a lesser state of resonance with the 3-dimensional reality and other people vibrating at a lower rate than they are. The sensitive people often feel 'out of sync' with their environment and many other people, and may even have difficulty synchronizing with their own physical body. Being not in the body for moments or all the time makes healing on a deeper leve impossible. You have to be full in the body to become healed on all deep levels.

Maybe can CEM contribute to be in the body all the time?"

This is such a great post on so many levels for me, I wrote an essay on just this, but expressed in a different manner. It all means the same thing. Here is a link to where you can read this essay on Consciousness.

IMPLICATIONS OF CONSCIOUSNESS

The answer to your question Jan is a big YES, and I have already been making corrections for everyone on this thread and more. CEM will assist greatly in contributing to "being in the body all the time", and what I call "Being connected to your Super conscious mind/body! One of the newest Paths modules is also assisting this, the Unconditional Love Module.

Once again Thank you Jan for your wisdom and support to this thread!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Fabulous Bobi!

Originally posted by Bobi View Post
                  Grace, you are such a dear. Truley, Grace is a perfect name for you to wear and wonderfully expresses the gift of your presence and attentions.

Thank you for your corrections and advice. I will embrace and delight in my robust constitution -thankyouverymuch -and let those limiting beliefs fizzle away. I will drink water, sleep and believe.

Bobi
                  HAPPY 2008!

Wonderful Bobi, that makes me very happy to hear! Also I agree, 2008 will be a great year for all of us, but Jan is very well on his way!!

What a precious face you have on your Avatar! You and Kchannar make my heart melt with those beautiful faces!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post

I test that you need to stay on Deserving for 1 more month. If you switch out of Breakthrough to Enlightenment and add Mind set for Money this will also boost what you are desiring to manifest quickly. Stay on Mind set for Money for three months.

In order of importance:

1. Unconditional Love (at least 2 months)
                    2. Mind set for money (at least 2 months)
                    3. Deserving (one more month)
                    4. Slp3 (at least 2 months)

As for Iza slapping Nat, just remind her that it is misplaced anger and she needs to remember that Nat is hurting still from the divorce too. You must always follow your intuition, you are very strong intuitively! Iza and Nat will benefit greatly by spending time with their Father. He has much to offer, and yes especially more opportunity for forgiveness and healing.

Your feeling ill, is stemming from your Emotional and Spiritual Bodies. What you have been through is intense. Resistance to change is the core issue. You have done beautifully, but there is always more work to do!

Journaling your feelings has helped you greatly. Make sure you spend time with this as you rest and relax your body. I will make some more corrections specifically this evening to assist you in shifting effortlessly without so much "emotional Detox". Just know that you have come a long way in a short period of time. Give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy your accomplishments without the rush of "what's next".

Grace,
                    Thank you so much! I have made the changes to unconditional love and mindset to money... I am really looking forward to the change as I have been feeling it was time! Although a little guilt cause I had not been on all of them for the full three months! LOL!

Each day Iza is getting better with Nat! She is starting to play with him more and more each day! I can not wait to get them both on the modules!!!! Here is the amazing thing! Iza went over to her dad's yesterday as did Nat and I... then because of the drunk drivers out we all stayed over there... I slept (if you could call it that) on the couch. Tonight I came home and Iza stayed there with out me of her own choice! It was the first time she has stayed there of her own choice since Sept. I had to force her to go there on Christmas day! She will be coming home tomorrow! Her father was very happy too! He is being much nicer to me lately, and I think it is because of the forgiveness I have been doing! I think it is flowing over to her also.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head about change! It is very hard for me! I will work on that, and i love the idea of journalling my feelings and emotions! I love to journal... I think I will appreciate myself with a special journal for that tomorrow!

You will never believe what I did today!!!! I turned down a job! hehehehe! Isn't that soooo coool! I am finally getting to the point where I can trust the universe to bring just the right thing into my life! This job involved working with mentally disabled individuals, and would have drained me, and probably irritated me, because I am one of these people who don't like to explain things multiple times, and it would have not been a good fit! I know that my house is just around the corner and so is everything else! Oh yea and my divorce will be final sometime next week!!! I think that will be a cause for celebration!!!!

Love and HUGS to you All!
                    Oh Happy New years!
                    Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• Grace, the nasty old bleeding is back. But I don't care, because it stayed away for my long-anticipated winter holidays, and also because I'm really sure that we can beat this before the year 2008 is out! Recently I've come to understand that there is a reason for everything, and I'm quite sure that there is a reason for this condition, too. Honestly speaking, I think I really need to take full responsibility and make some lifestyle changes before this problem goes away. Okay! I'm ready. Last year I attracted some wonderful, healing relationships into my life (yes, especially yours!) and this year I hope to deepen them all. In spite of my physical woes, my life is happier than it has ever been before. I can't shake this feeling that 2008 is a pivotal year for me, and for many others out there. Please keep working on me - and everybody else - and I wish you all the very best for the coming year! Thank you so much, Grace!

Comment

• just wanting to share

well thanks Grace... and OMG shifts happening like crazy... i notice that when i get together with certain people in person or long distance that shifts happen for me... and very profoundly... i felt some of what you are experiencing although unique for me.
                        wanted to share something very interesting..
                        I beleive whatever change i want to see happen in my life i have to go within... although i may come on here an whine about it... but know i must feel and go within...
                        well about a year ago i had been at my heaviest... i think i was around 145 lbs... well ok perhaps less than a year ago... well i have had some MAJOR CLEARING SHIFTING HAPPENING IN THE LAST 4-5 MONTHS and i weight like 125.5 lbs...OMG i have lost so much weight... and not cuz i changed anything in my diet but because i let go, and cleared emotional build up and illusions....
                        i haven't wieghed this little since i was 22 years old... that was like 9years ago... not that i really cared... cuz honestly i was comfy with a bit of extra weight... cuz it felt safe... and even find now my eating habits towards fatty foods like sugar happen more often... it's like i am looking for the precieved safety...
                        I am sure i could go on... but my point is holy cow.. cuz of the change in my vibration(this is what i think) i slimed down with no effort at all... I am blown away by the weight i have lost...
                        it was the beginning of august just befor the Matrix Energetics seminar that i weighed myself... i was 144lbs... so my heaviest was like 148 ... and 18 pounds later...OMG... i have no idea where it went... must have cried it all off... no really.....
                        cuz after that seminar i cried and grieved SOOOO FREAKIN MUCH which is SOOOOOOO PERFECT....

It's all in the feelings baby... just wanted to share this shocking and thrilling news... No wonder i started to feel like i was swimming in my close... Duh, i was loosing weight... i wasn't really even aware of what was going on...
                        Too.. funny...Love the world Goddess Adriana
                        Last edited by Adrienne; 01-04-2008, 04:51 AM.
                        Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• Feeling Sick

Hi Grace,

Happy New Year

Could you do some corrections for me?

I have been feeling very sick for about two weeks now.

Pain in my stomach and nausea. I am having blood tests to find out the cause, but I am quite worried as I have never had any stomach problems ever.

Comment

• For the Fabulous Rin!

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                            Grace, the nasty old bleeding is back. But I don't care, because it stayed away for my long-anticipated winter holidays, and also because I'm really sure that we can beat this before the year 2008 is out! Recently I've come to understand that there is a reason for everything, and I'm quite sure that there is a reason for this condition, too. Honestly speaking, I think I really need to take full responsibility and make some lifestyle changes before this problem goes away. Okay! I'm ready. Last year I attracted some wonderful, healing relationships into my life (yes, especially yours!) and this year I hope to deepen them all. In spite of my physical woes, my life is happier than it has ever been before. I can't shake this feeling that 2008 is a pivotal year for me, and for many others out there. Please keep working on me - and everybody else - and I wish you all the very best for the coming year! Thank you so much, Grace!

Rin!! You have touched on such an important issue here for this new
                            year, that you have left me with a very real sense of excitement and
                            joy for all of us!! When I make corrections, sometimes the issues
                            come back. This happens because the person (and I have done this too)
                            falls back into their old ways. It takes daily effort (the hardest
                            work we will ever do) to notice (stay aware)of our desired results
                            and then to not resist this new sense of being. In other words, Once
                            we shift into a higher level, to not drop back down because everything
                            feels different in this new level, and we don't know exactly what to
                            do about it. At times we just feel the uncomfortable newness of
                            ourselves (even though it WILL benefit us in the long run) and
                            instead of having faith that this newness is GREATER we drop back down
                            to the old and comfortable ways, which in turn brings with it the old
                            and uncomfortable dis- eases.

"Honestly speaking, I think I really need to take full responsibility
                            and make some lifestyle changes before this problem goes away. Okay!
                            I'm ready."

With you realizing this, and taking responsibility for it, also "tests
                            strong" to me that you are ready to BE the "Spiritual Warrior" and to
                            stay in the NOW, and BE the person that you desire, and fight through
                            the uncomfortable of the NEW knowing in gratitude and with faith in
                            yourself that you ARE already free of all Health issues etc.. It is
                            my intention to continue to make CEM corrections on you and everyone
                            else here on this thread, but when the person takes the initiative of
                            KNOWING that they are the true manifestors of their desired destiny,
                            well then, MOUNTAINS ARE MOST DEFINITELY MOVED!!

This is exactly what you are doing, and this is TRUE POWER! RIN, YOU
                            ARE A TRUE SUPER WOMAN!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Goddess Adrienne!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                              well thanks Grace... and OMG shifts happening like crazy... i notice that when i get together with certain people in person or long distance that shifts happen for me... and very profoundly... i felt some of what you are experiencing although unique for me.
                              wanted to share something very interesting..
                              I beleive whatever change i want to see happen in my life i have to go within... although i may come on here an whine about it... but know i must feel and go within...
                              well about a year ago i had been at my heaviest... i think i was around 145 lbs... well ok perhaps less than a year ago... well i have had some MAJOR CLEARING SHIFTING HAPPENING IN THE LAST 4-5 MONTHS and i weight like 125.5 lbs...OMG i have lost so much weight... and not cuz i changed anything in my diet but because i let go, and cleared emotional build up and illusions....
                              i haven't wieghed this little since i was 22 years old... that was like 9years ago... not that i really cared... cuz honestly i was comfy with a bit of extra weight... cuz it felt safe... and even find now my eating habits towards fatty foods like sugar happen more often... it's like i am looking for the precieved safety...
                              I am sure i could go on... but my point is holy cow.. cuz of the change in my vibration(this is what i think) i slimed down with no effort at all... I am blown away by the weight i have lost...
                              it was the beginning of august just befor the Matrix Energetics seminar that i weighed myself... i was 144lbs... so my heaviest was like 148 ... and 18 pounds later...OMG... i have no idea where it went... must have cried it all off... no really.....
                              cuz after that seminar i cried and grieved SOOOO FREAKIN MUCH which is SOOOOOOO PERFECT....

It's all in the feelings baby... just wanted to share this shocking and thrilling news... No wonder i started to feel like i was swimming in my close... Duh, i was loosing weight... i wasn't really even aware of what was going on...
                              Too.. funny...Love the world Goddess Adriana

Beautiful Adrienne!, What a perfect post after Rin's! You have taken responsibility for your growth!! You have done ME on yourself and allowed all sorts of good things to enter into your life!! Yes it is THE HARDEST WORK YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO, but the rewards are IMMENSE! You have taken the "un-comfortableness" of the new you and fought mighty hard (with great faith) to FEEL it and let all that is not serving you GO!! "Go" meaning, taking the old stuck energy and transforming, transcending, and moving this fabulous energy that is you into DIVINE LIGHT! Divine Light is weightless!! YOU ARE DIVINE!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Terry!

Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
                                Hi Grace,

Happy New Year

Could you do some corrections for me?

I have been feeling very sick for about two weeks now.

Pain in my stomach and nausea. I am having blood tests to find out the cause, but I am quite worried as I have never had any stomach problems ever.
                                Absolutely Terry I will be happy to make corrections for you! I test that it is stemming from your emotional body. It is as if you are intensely worried that all your good that you have created for yourself in the past 6 months is "too good to be true", You are waiting for the other "shoe to drop"! These are fear based thoughts that have no business being in your consciousness, but yet there they are. I will make corrections for your emotional body to be strong, but you must also do some breathing exercises to calm yourself. Stay focused on what you desire! This is simple, but yet it takes intense focused will! You can do this, I know you!

Know that it is not Physical, your physical body is strong, so know this is nothing to worry about. Just Calm yourself.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X