No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much Grace, I've PM'ed you.

Comment

• for Belle!'

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
      Thank you so much Grace, I've PM'ed you.

Hi Belle,

I have PM'd you back!!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace
        You are right I am about a 3 right now
        very good I will keep you posted
        (bad thing is my wife smokes also so
        its hard when you are around it always)
        Thanks a million
        Kevin

Comment

• Hi Grace,

I think I see some improvement in my not "allowing"...could you please continue with this. I could really use the help!

Thanks so much

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Hi Inika!

I am so looking forward to talking with you! I sent you a Private Message, so please let me know when we can talk. I am thrilled that you will be in Florida and we can visit!!

I just got your message and Pm'ed back.
            Grateful
            for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
            http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
            http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• For Kevin!

Originally posted by redcar1957 View Post
              Grace
              You are right I am about a 3 right now
              very good I will keep you posted
              (bad thing is my wife smokes also so
              its hard when you are around it always)
              Thanks a million
              Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I don't "test" that you are addicted, so once we remove enough layers of what is causing you to choose to smoke, then even if everyone around you is smoking, you would still not have the desire to smoke.

I have known many people who have quit "cold turkey", it was simple for them because they had finally gotten to the Root issue whether they were conscious of it or not. By the way I test you at a 5 out of 10 now. Things are moving!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Nadine!

Originally posted by nadine View Post
                Hi Grace,

I think I see some improvement in my not "allowing"...could you please continue with this. I could really use the help!

Thanks so much
                Hi Nadine,

It is my absolute pleasure to do so!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• What a day...

What a Day this was (Christmas)! Hmmmm... overall I guess it went well, I guess... I have this thing where I want so badly to make Christmas special for my kids in some way. Growing up Christmas day was always a WAR ZONE, and I don't want it to be like that for my kids! My dream Christmas growing up as a kid was to escape to the mountains to spend the whole time skiing by myself with out any family... Fortunately for me I had a family of my own and we have managed to make it something a little better!

This year I did not want to have Christmas with the kids in the Shelter, so I took the kids to have Christmas at their dad's house. Well it went pretty good I guess... We got up and went over for breakfast and then opened gifts and spent the day having dinner and desert there. We played some games and watched a movie and then Iza and I came home and Nat decided to stay so he could play with some friends tomorrow.

I had a big set back and that was as I was leaving he gave me a letter from the court stating we had a court date in 6 days! The letter was postmarked 11/27/2007 almost a month ago! I do not know why the court is sending all my correspondence to me through him as I have given them my address here! He swears he just found it in some paperwork, with his too! I am going to file for an extension as we are working through mediation right now, but it brought up all those old feelings of when he filed all the papers and the negative feelings and such! I am going to test right now to see if that is warranted or if I just need to clear some stuff!

Well thanks for listening to my ramblings again! I really appreciate it! I am going to work on creating a new hologram around Christmas that has better feelings associated with it! Ahhhh You all would not believe what I got today, another gift card from the hospital that sponsored me, for 260 dollars! That is so going to help me set up my new home! Plus some cookware, and utensils, and kitchen towels, and a huge box of stuff plus a new pair of jeans and two tops to match! Keith even got me a toaster oven for my new place (so I wouldn't need to or want to take old one) Funny thing was I got him a toaster, so I could have my old one... Decided to return the one I got him and get him a some frying pans like I got.

Well Bless all of you on this Holiday! Thank you for listening to me! Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• Request of my kids

Grace and everyone else who does energy healing here... Could you please do some work on my kids? Iza is 14 a teenager and Nat is 8, and they fight something horrible! Their fights get physical too! I don't like that at all! If one does something accidentally to the other then the other one retaliates by hitting or hurting the other physically! Nat especially! But Iza is not innocent in this either, and sometimes they will cry out when nothing has been done just to get the other in trouble! This is very disturbing to me not to mention frustrating! I want them to learn to live peacefully and to treat each other and others with respect.

As soon as I can I want to get them started on Paths, and I am wondering which modules would be most beneficial to each of them. Also Iza is very frustrated with her weight she has had to start wearing a size 4-6 from a size 0-3 (She is maybe 5'1" tall and the 3s are more where she should be, but I don't like the frustration that is developing around this topic)! I believe this to be emotionally based! I just don't want her to get too focussed on the whole weight issue!

Thank you and Bless you
                    Sallyjane Zartgirl

Comment

• Grace, first of all, I wish you the happiest of Happy Holidays! And secondly, I want you to know that whatever you are doing regarding my hormonal/menstrual issues, it's working! In the last couple of weeks, I am not experiencing any irregular bleeding at all (after two and a half years of suffering, and various tests and medical treatments). These days my energy level is high, and my overall mood is great. Please, whatever you are doing, keep doing it. I will do all that I can on this end to ensure my good health. I am so happy and so relieved about this. I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be great, don't you think so? Thank you so much, Grace!

Comment

• Grace

hello.
                        well i hope you had a great x-mas...
                        I have discovered for myself that i have been a bit of scrooge about x-mas... and soooooo, not enthused about it... glad it is over.. I am thinking that working in a grocery store with tones of people shopping for x-mas and there parties has gotten me down (cuz i allowed it) perhaps some self pity too.. cuz it was just Tristan and I for x-mas and i have desperately desired celebrating the holidays with many friends and family... so I think i focused more on what i didn't have then what i did have...

hey SallyJane,
                        although not the same type of kid stuff... alot a pissy attitude from my son this holiday cuz of an absent father...Sigh...
                        So if ya could add Tristan in for some of those attitude adjustements corrections...

Ultimatly I really think/coming to realize that this is all a creation of my consciousness... so no matter what is happening in my world... I am creating it...
                        and it seems that i have this attatchement to chaos and drama.. although not quite as intense as it has been for me... the situation doesn't have to be big, but the emotional experience i have around it is what I am noticing...GEEZE...
                        Sooooo, in this need for attachement i notice when i go to use ME.. i have a definite agenda... cuz i want it to be better.. and also this agenda seems to be serving the purpose of hanging onto it too... cuz OMG if i didn't have these dramas and emotional chaoses in my life.. What would i do.. I would be so board....
                        Yes this sound kind of insane... and it feels insane to me..
                        I think that if i let go i could experience so much wonder and amazement...
                        Not sure what i am getting at... but attachement is what stands out for me...
                        So point being.. my son is still on crutches and his x-ray has come out fine and he also saw the doctor and the doctor says his reactions to what he was checking for are inconsistent.. yet he insists on hoppingon one leg and using crutches..... I am at a loss... and regardless I am creating this...Sigh..
                        And my freakin eye is still acting up...the right eye...
                        Oh BTW Grace i switched over to the moduals you recomended for me... and wow... Thank you... have had an odd range of emotions...
                        like feelings of being alone/lonely then the thought of OMG i am so blessed...Wierd...
                        I am on the Gratitude mod SLP1 and 3 and the heart health mod...
                        that is am amazing combo for me...
                        thanks and i absolutely love you
                        just wanted to share...have an awesome new year everyone
                        Love and light...Adrienne
                        Last edited by Adrienne; 12-26-2007, 06:43 PM.
                        Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• cleanse decisions

Grace,

Could you help me out with some detoxing questions? I was gifted a day at a Korean spa which was absolutely lovely though it kicked me in to a strong and uncomfortable detox with much aching and strong kidney/low back discomfort.

Obviously my body could use some cleansing!

The spa is 200 miles away over a snowy mountain pass so continuing there to help detox won't work. I had planned on doing the Sea Salt top load Adam Ant suggested following the holidays so already have my De Sousa salt. But, because of the intensity of my current *dump* I'm wondering if I should consider other options - Hulda Clarks liver/gall bladder cleanse and The Master Cleanse come to mind.

The more I research the less certain (and a bit overwhelmed) I become. Can you test for me and offer suggestions? The choices will need to be a homemade approach since there are few to no facilities locally (for colonics, etc).

Back in the 1990's I spent the better part of 6 years overcoming a severe toxic exposure. I regained my life but never felt I cleared my body completely. Now I work as a metalsmith so metal and various toxins are a daily possibility in my world - and, I admit, I'm a bit relaxed in keeping vigilant - though getting progressively better about that.

Your generous help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
                          Bobi

Comment

• For Iza and Nat!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                            Grace and everyone else who does energy healing here... Could you please do some work on my kids? Iza is 14 a teenager and Nat is 8, and they fight something horrible! Their fights get physical too! I don't like that at all! If one does something accidentally to the other then the other one retaliates by hitting or hurting the other physically! Nat especially! But Iza is not innocent in this either, and sometimes they will cry out when nothing has been done just to get the other in trouble! This is very disturbing to me not to mention frustrating! I want them to learn to live peacefully and to treat each other and others with respect.

As soon as I can I want to get them started on Paths, and I am wondering which modules would be most beneficial to each of them. Also Iza is very frustrated with her weight she has had to start wearing a size 4-6 from a size 0-3 (She is maybe 5'1" tall and the 3s are more where she should be, but I don't like the frustration that is developing around this topic)! I believe this to be emotionally based! I just don't want her to get too focused on the whole weight issue!
                            Thank you and Bless you
                            Sallyjane Zartgirl

Hi SallyJane,

I have made more corrections for Iza than for Nat. She is taking out her frustrations of her father onto Nat. He feels very frustrated because he doesn't understand why his sister is so mad at him. Please keep me posted, and let me know if you have seen a difference in their behavior since you first posted.

I have tested four modules for Iza and Nat in order of importance. Once they get started (when ever you can) keep them on these modules for at least two months, then I can test again which modules they need then.

Iza:

1. unconditional love
                            2. just relax
                            3. take it off
                            4. mind set for money

Nat:

1. effective communication at home
                            2. Successful living 3
                            project one world (it's free)
                            3. Successful living 1
                            4.HoOponopono

Thank you for posting as I have been doing many corrections lately on relationship issues for many people and for many reasons.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Rin!

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                              Grace, first of all, I wish you the happiest of Happy Holidays! And secondly, I want you to know that whatever you are doing regarding my hormonal/menstrual issues, it's working! In the last couple of weeks, I am not experiencing any irregular bleeding at all (after two and a half years of suffering, and various tests and medical treatments). These days my energy level is high, and my overall mood is great. Please, whatever you are doing, keep doing it. I will do all that I can on this end to ensure my good health. I am so happy and so relieved about this. I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be great, don't you think so? Thank you so much, Grace!
                              Hi Rin!

You make me so happy Rin! Yes, I most earnestly believe that 2008 will be a great year for ALL!!

Thank you so much for your beautiful post, and know that I will most definitely be working on you Now and in this most auspicious new year!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For the Goddess Adrienne!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                                hello.
                                well i hope you had a great x-mas...
                                I have discovered for myself that i have been a bit of scrooge about x-mas... and soooooo, not enthused about it... glad it is over.. I am thinking that working in a grocery store with tones of people shopping for x-mas and there parties has gotten me down (cuz i allowed it) perhaps some self pity too.. cuz it was just Tristan and I for x-mas and i have desperately desired celebrating the holidays with many friends and family... so I think i focused more on what i didn't have then what i did have...

hey SallyJane,
                                although not the same type of kid stuff... alot a pissy attitude from my son this holiday cuz of an absent father...Sigh...
                                So if ya could add Tristan in for some of those attitude adjustements corrections...

Ultimatly I really think/coming to realize that this is all a creation of my consciousness... so no matter what is happening in my world... I am creating it...
                                and it seems that i have this attatchement to chaos and drama.. although not quite as intense as it has been for me... the situation doesn't have to be big, but the emotional experience i have around it is what I am noticing...GEEZE...
                                Sooooo, in this need for attachement i notice when i go to use ME.. i have a definite agenda... cuz i want it to be better.. and also this agenda seems to be serving the purpose of hanging onto it too... cuz OMG if i didn't have these dramas and emotional chaoses in my life.. What would i do.. I would be so board....
                                Yes this sound kind of insane... and it feels insane to me..
                                I think that if i let go i could experience so much wonder and amazement...
                                Not sure what i am getting at... but attachement is what stands out for me...
                                So point being.. my son is still on crutches and his x-ray has come out fine and he also saw the doctor and the doctor says his reactions to what he was checking for are inconsistent.. yet he insists on hoppingon one leg and using crutches..... I am at a loss... and regardless I am creating this...Sigh..
                                And my freakin eye is still acting up...the right eye...
                                Oh BTW Grace i switched over to the moduals you recomended for me... and wow... Thank you... have had an odd range of emotions...
                                like feelings of being alone/lonely then the thought of OMG i am so blessed...Wierd...
                                I am on the Gratitude mod SLP1 and 3 and the heart health mod...
                                that is am amazing combo for me...
                                thanks and i absolutely love you
                                just wanted to share...have an awesome new year everyone
                                Love and light...Adrienne
                                Adrienne,

How I love your posts!! I learn so much from you, and now since you gave me a personal ME session I am truly filled with gratitude. You have assisted me and I feel blessed. I was on a very long skype conversation with a truly powerful soul tonight and I kept thinking that the work you did on me allowed me to be more aware of my heart connections! It is all so very synchronistic and truly beautiful! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you!! I will be working on you again tonight because I am grateful for what you have done for me! We are all here to assist each other! LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X