Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Post!

I wanted to post this quick post before I come back home this afternoon to comment on the beautiful posts that I have been reading these past few days!

While conversing the other night with Pamela she asked a simply Brilliant question! She asked is God the Light! I answered that there was no separation between anything, and that the space between the energy of Light is God (Infinite Potential) and everything comes from this. I also said that the Light was the first energy to come forth from God. The closest thing to God. It was such a profound question that I pondered it daily since it gave me such a sense of Great Peace. (Thank you Pamela!) Then today while reading Volume 6 of the The life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East, I read the most beautiful Eulogy that was written for Baird T. Spalding upon his bodies stillness. Here is the part that Brought me even greater peace.

Douglas K. DeVorss was not only Mr. Spalding's partner but his business manager and personal representative for the past 20 years. It is through their combined efforts that Mr. Spalding's work will be carried on in the future. Here is the last part of the Eulogy for Mr Spalding by DeVorss (volume 6 pg. 165)

"One of Mr. Spalding's favorite topics of conversation was the Light that Lighteth every man that cometh into the world. And, now as we close, let us know:

'There is a Light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world. That Light is Eternal, All-Powerful and Imperishable. Only that which is subject to birth is subject to death. The Light is the extension of God into Man. It is not born nor can it die.' "

I would also like to express my Immense Gratitude to all of you. I am deeply grateful for the time I spend conversing with all of you, Here by posting and on Skype, and on occasion from my Cell. These conversations I have had with you have opened my heart to the greatest levels I have ever known!! You are all so amazingly BRILLIANT! You have changed my life in a most spectacular way! I also know that I created this by choosing Paths, but in choosing Paths I chose YOU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Wow, Grace, I just watched the YouTube video of your CEM teacher, from the link in your signature, and WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing that - it's Fabulous to watch!!!

Love and Light and Fun xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

• Thank you to all of you for your generous sharing here. I enjoy popping in regularly to hear what's happening and watch life unfold. Always a marvel.

Grace,
        Some while back I asked you to check in on my friend Kriss who had numbness on one side of her face. I thought an update and thank you would be in order. Not long after my post the numbness for the most part disappeared - and was - I think, about the time she asked her husband to move out. And about the time you were doing relationship work here in the group. This is a challenging time of course so any continued support would be appreciated and many thanks for the collective help given.

I'd like to make a request for myself, if I may. I have an "old" spot in my spine, about at the bra-strap area, that feels a bit weak and, hmmm... pivotal, for lack of another word. Pivotal in that is in the area where upper and lower body movement meet and pivotal in that is such an "old" (long existing) stuck spot/weakness that correcting it could be a pivotal experience.

Also, general, prevailing fatigue. Any support or suggestions in that regard would be greatly appreciated. I'm told by friends that they too dragged under that weight in their pre-menopausal time. Would LOVE to enjoy sustained and consistent energy again.

Thank you, all of you, for the lovely community created here.

Bobi

Comment

• Ramtha's Words on Light

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          I wanted to post this quick post before I come back home this afternoon to comment on the beautiful posts that I have been reading these past few days!

While conversing the other night with Pamela she asked a simply Brilliant question! She asked is God the Light! I answered that there was no separation between anything, and that the space between the energy of Light is God (Infinite Potential) and everything comes from this. I also said that the Light was the first energy to come forth from God. The closest thing to God. It was such a profound question that I pondered it daily since it gave me such a sense of Great Peace. (Thank you Pamela!) Then today while reading Volume 6 of the The life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East, I read the most beautiful Eulogy that was written for Baird T. Spalding upon his bodies stillness. Here is the part that Brought me even greater peace.

Douglas K. DeVorss was not only Mr. Spalding's partner but his business manager and personal representative for the past 20 years. It is through their combined efforts that Mr. Spalding's work will be carried on in the future. Here is the last part of the Eulogy for Mr Spalding by DeVorss (volume 6 pg. 165)

"One of Mr. Spalding's favorite topics of conversation was the Light that Lighteth every man that cometh into the world. And, now as we close, let us know:

'There is a Light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world. That Light is Eternal, All-Powerful and Imperishable. Only that which is subject to birth is subject to death. The Light is the extension of God into Man. It is not born nor can it die.' "

I would also like to express my Immense Gratitude to all of you. I am deeply grateful for the time I spend conversing with all of you, Here by posting and on Skype, and on occasion from my Cell. These conversations I have had with you have opened my heart to the greatest levels I have ever known!! You are all so amazingly BRILLIANT! You have changed my life in a most spectacular way! I also know that I created this by choosing Paths, but in choosing Paths I chose YOU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
          Hi Grace,
          I also have been reading the Spalding books as well, I have been reading Ramtha the White Book - on the very first page JZKnight received this message from Ramtha - "I am going to send you a runner that will bring you a set of books, and you read them because then you will know what I am.' Those books were called - you guessed it - The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East.

When I read your post above - I immediately thought about what I had read in the this book and so I quote:
          When thought contemplated itself in your beginning, what it expanded itself into was the principle of thought called light. Light was created first because whenever thought is contemplated and expanded, it is always a lowered into a vibratory frequency that emits light, Light is thus the first lowered form of contemplated, expanded thought.
          Your originial heritage goes back to the birthing of light, for each particum of light born of the first contemplated thought became an individual, a God, a son. Thus all became what is termed lightbeings at the birthing of creation....

He goes on to say -
          The light that each of you became was and is the intelligence that you are; it is God in its expanded form as light. That divine light, which is your original and permanent body,is the Spirit of your being, or what I call the God of your being, for your Spirit is God, the mind of God in singular form.

I, too, feel so blessed to have created all of this and I am in awe once again about all the syncronicity happening amongst us.
          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
          Maggie
          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
          Word Whisperer
          My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Sharyn

I couldn't decide if I should post this here or in the Matrix thread or both
            I just wanted to thank you Sharyn for the ME session you gave me and also on the ME session that you did for my husband.
            You are absolutely Awesome!!!!
            Both Rocky and I are completely blown away by our experience with you and you hit many nails right on the head
            We both immediately experienced the same thing. I call it inner smiling. It is a feeling of having a smile inside that is completely projecting out into the world. That alone was so worth the little itty bitty price that you charged!!!!

I am recommending you to everyone I know and if all of you guys reading this don't yet know that right now you can still get a session with Sharyn for only $20.00, that is nothing. She is worth $200.00 for a session so hurry while it is so inexpensive. I am still feeling the affects and I feel so at ease and centered. This has changed my life!!!

Sharyn you ROCK!!!!

Blessing with Aloha

Keoi
            Blessings with Aloha Keoi
            http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
            <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
            Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• The Beautiful Goddess Adrienne!

Well, I took my son to the DR's and he had secretion in his right lung, and fluid behide the left ear... that explains alot of why he wasn't getting better.....
              So thank you for all of the corrections...
              I did get him anti-biotics...
              SIGH... not my first choice.... however grateful that that oppton is available...
              Hopefully what has been my experience this last little bit then will stick with me...
              hey get this... I AM HOPE... I AM PEACE... I AM LOVE... I AM GRATITUDE....
              i AM PERFECTION...
              WE ALL ARE....
              I am working on Tristan again as I write this!! He is strong and powerful just as you are! At times we lose sight of our power which is part of living in this world and being a part of the collective (which is showered with Fear on a daily basis)! Focusing our minds on divinity is imperative if we are to cut the cords of this Illusion of pain! We are constantly pounded with the perception of weakness! Always remember this is an illusion! You are powerful beyond imagination! YOU ARE FOREVER GODDESS REMEMBER THIS!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Spalding

Originally posted by Grace View Post

Thanks for posting this about Spalding's work Grace!

His books were such an inspiration to me when a friend told me about them 10 years ago and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. I'm grateful for you and everyone helping to make this forum such a place of Light to come!
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Praise the Lord!!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                  the way for me to stay focused on Gratitude even more is to praise God!

Buy the way I am struggling a little with old beliefs and new beliefs and not really a conflict but.... Hmmmmm.... How do I say it! maybe it is a conflict although my new beliefs seem to actually be supported by the Bible that I have studied intensely. I think it is more to do with being afraid a little to tell people what I am learning and what I do believe... This is probably a major layer for me to peel off!!!! Get that I said ME! Yes, I am learning that I am the one doing the Peeling and you are just assisting me in my journey! That is awesome, because that makes me a healer too!

Well blessings Sj zartgirl
                  Hi Zartgirl!

I was raised Catholic and I understand where you are coming from! Praising God is the same thing as being Grateful for WHO YOU ARE! So YES! Let's all Praise GOD!!

"I think it is more to do with being afraid a little to tell people what I am learning and what I do believe.."

Praise the Lord and know that you are ONE with the All Mighty!! I know that you are not afraid, it is more of a question if those who are in your circle of friends are "ready" to KNOW THE TRUTH!!

If they are not, then bless them! If they are, then rejoice! What "matters" is what you believe and nothing else! "Matter" meaning what materializes in physical form.

Here is one of my favorite Quotes! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter" Dr. Suess

YOU ARE AMAZING ZARTGIRL!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Yay!! Get The Hell Out!!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                    cuz it scares the hell out of me... although i am having some miraculous moments... The in between moments are the ones that I don't get....

Just wanted to send you a !! I know exactly how you are feeling as I have been feeling the exact same way so please don't feel alone. I hear ya when you say it is hard to keep your focus as I have had a hard time shifting to gratitude or thinking about what I want at times but I try again the next time around.

HI Adrienne and Viviana!

Adrienne, I am so happy and grateful that you have scared the "HELL" out of you!! It has no place in your being anyway! Plus it is only an illusion of the grandest kind!! What immense power you have to bring forth such a great illusion!!

Viviana you are also a GODDESS knowing that you will PERSEVERE!! You do try again the next time around and that is what allows the knowing of PERFECTION! Little by Little you realize how there is no need to try to do perfection only to BE PERFECTION! No Need to try to be something you already ARE!

Here again is another of my favorite Quotes! "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'" Jedi Master Yoda"

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• You Are Magnificent!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                      but wanted to just say one thing i noticed in sleep is that while it may be restless, I notice information coming to me... and I noticed that (perhaps a message) that it is as it is cuz i am creating it... after last nights post I realized i needed to become silent and use the process.... and i did for the experiencing i am creating....
                      Adrienne, you are creating nothing more than the Knowing that you are MAGNIFICENT! This is what we are all evolving to the understanding of!! FOCUS on this and this is what will expand in your outer world!! YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!! Nothing more and nothing less!! I LOVE THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Beautiful Illusions!!

Originally posted by illusions View Post
                        Wow, Grace, I just watched the YouTube video of your CEM teacher, from the link in your signature, and WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing that - it's Fabulous to watch!!!

Love and Light and Fun xxx

YOU ARE NO ILLUSION!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Bobi!

Originally posted by Bobi View Post
                          Thank you to all of you for your generous sharing here. I enjoy popping in regularly to hear what's happening and watch life unfold. Always a marvel.

Grace,
                          Some while back I asked you to check in on my friend Kriss who had numbness on one side of her face. I thought an update and thank you would be in order. Not long after my post the numbness for the most part disappeared - and was - I think, about the time she asked her husband to move out. And about the time you were doing relationship work here in the group. This is a challenging time of course so any continued support would be appreciated and many thanks for the collective help given.

I'd like to make a request for myself, if I may. I have an "old" spot in my spine, about at the bra-strap area, that feels a bit weak and, hmmm... pivotal, for lack of another word. Pivotal in that is in the area where upper and lower body movement meet and pivotal in that is such an "old" (long existing) stuck spot/weakness that correcting it could be a pivotal experience.

Also, general, prevailing fatigue. Any support or suggestions in that regard would be greatly appreciated. I'm told by friends that they too dragged under that weight in their pre-menopausal time. Would LOVE to enjoy sustained and consistent energy again.

Thank you, all of you, for the lovely community created here.

Bobi
                          Hi Bobi!

I have been working on you since earlier today!! Will spend some more time on you individually tonight and tomorrow morning! Thank you for keeping us posted!! You are a blessing!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Master Maggie!

I, too, feel so blessed to have created all of this and I am in awe once again about all the syncronicity happening amongst us.
                            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
                            Maggie

MAGGIE! You and I are completely in sync!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Absolutely Fabulous!!

Originally posted by Keoi View Post
                              I couldn't decide if I should post this here or in the Matrix thread or both
                              I just wanted to thank you Sharyn for the ME session you gave me and also on the ME session that you did for my husband.
                              You are absolutely Awesome!!!!
                              Both Rocky and I are completely blown away by our experience with you and you hit many nails right on the head
                              We both immediately experienced the same thing. I call it inner smiling. It is a feeling of having a smile inside that is completely projecting out into the world. That alone was so worth the little itty bitty price that you charged!!!!

I am recommending you to everyone I know and if all of you guys reading this don't yet know that right now you can still get a session with Sharyn for only $20.00, that is nothing. She is worth $200.00 for a session so hurry while it is so inexpensive. I am still feeling the affects and I feel so at ease and centered. This has changed my life!!!

Sharyn you ROCK!!!!

Blessing with Aloha

Keoi
                              SHARYN IS FAR OUT ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! GREATER THAN SHE KNOWS!! SO EVERYONE BETTER GET IT ON HER FABULOUSNESS QUICK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!! AS WITH MORIA $200.00 IS THE APPROPRIATE AND FAIR PRICE FOR SUCH SERVICES!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Absolutely Fabulous Aaron!!

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Thanks for posting this about Spalding's work Grace!

His books were such an inspiration to me when a friend told me about them 10 years ago and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. I'm grateful for you and everyone helping to make this forum such a place of Light to come!
                                Aaron thank you so much for posting!! When Moria first mentioned these books to me a few weeks ago I instantly knew I had to read them!! It has been a long time since I have been interested in any book with as much enthusiasm as I have had since Master Key Systems by Haanel!

I am so happy and grateful for YOU for starting this WHOLE ENERGETIC FORUM and allowing us to be IN THIS LIGHT!!

When I first read volume 5, My son Ryan came into my room and wondered why I was face down into my pillow and not moving! He said "MOM, what's wrong? I mumbled that I was in AGONY AND BLISS! He said "What are you talking about" I said " "I am in Agony for NOT knowing about these books before now , and I am In BLISS now that I do know about them!! "

THANK YOU AGAIN AARON!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X