Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoaaaaaa

Wow, Beautiful....thank you so much for sharing... Adrienne....
    I love the dark red colours, they are what i am attracted too the most....very powerful...A
    Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• Wow

this is the first time I have ever visited here, it is amazing!!!
      Include me in the abundance of money and for now I really need help with quitting smoking cig, I get so close to tears with wanting to stop, but.... I just keep smoking.

Thanks for this forum
      Dianne

Comment

• Update on my daughter

She is much better today, just a residual headache, headaches are her most resistant area.

You all are the bomb!!!!!!!!!

Blessing with Aloha
        Keoi
        Blessings with Aloha Keoi
        http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
        <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
        Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• That's great news!

Yay Keoi! I was thinking of your daughter yesterday Glad to hear she's already feeling much better

Comment

• Welcome!!

Originally posted by todo View Post
            Include me in the abundance of money and for now I really need help with quitting smoking cig, I get so close to tears with wanting to stop, but.... I just keep smoking.

Thanks for this forum
            Dianne
            Dianne, this is indeed a wonderful place to connect. Just by posting you are already included, my dear.
            Enjoy the healing energy!

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
            Maggie
            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
            Word Whisperer
            My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Of Course She Is!

Originally posted by Keoi View Post

She is much better today, just a residual headache, headaches are her most resistant area.

You all are the bomb!!!!!!!!!

Blessing with Aloha
              Keoi
              Hi, my friend! So glad to hear your daughter is so much better, of course we know as soon as we intend the words it is already a done deal

Love,
              Cheeky
              Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
              CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
              Word Whisperer
              My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Thank you! and...

Hello everyone,

Keoi, I am really glad to hear your daughter is feeling so much better. That sounded worrisome....

Pamela, thank you so much for your warm and inviting welcome. I really appreciate it.

And zartgirl/SJ, thank you both for your welcome and your help on how to proceed trying to "get" this stuff. I'll take it to heart.

Okay, so I post for the first time yesterday morning, and by yesterday evening my relationship of eight months, which was going to have to end at some point anyway, ended extremely suddenly and abruptly. And not on friendly terms either, which is disturbing to me. I am reeling from it! Grace, do I remember that you were doing relationship corrections for posters to this thread most recently? Could that have had an impact on my relationship?

Please don't get me wrong. It's actually okay that it's over. I was just expecting it to go a few more months and end more smoothly and easefully by my moving to another state.....

Chris

Comment

• Endings=Beginnings

Hi Chris,

Yes I am working on Relationship issues for this Group thread as well as for whatever you are individually posting.

This abrupt ending (and not such a smooth one) was undesirable, but focus more instead on the New beginnings that are now racing towards you judging by how quickly this relationship ended.

You will see soon that you are also going to understand a great deal more about your most important relationship and this is the relationship you have with yourself! How you are being reflected back in every moment what you have and are creating. How the outer world is nothing but a mirror of the inner world. Your feelings are the "nuclear generators" that power up how quickly you manifest what you desire. (and if you are not aware, what you may not desire)

So be still and know in your heart that this quick end to this relationship is making room for even better relationships with yourself and with all people! Focus on your desires and nothing else. When you have a few moments read the last link I have in my signature, "In the world but not of it".

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by todo View Post

Thanks for this forum
                    Dianne

Hi Dianne,

I am very happy and grateful to add you into the specific smaller group of people I am working on for choosing a habit that is better serving to each of them. Also to make corrections to make sure you are more "neutral" to wanting to stop. It does not help for you to become "emotional" about your habit of smoking.

Also as the wonderful Maggie has said, just by posting you are receiving the "corrections" for Abundance, Prosperity, Wealth and now "Relationships" etc. If you "resonate" with anyone else's "issues" that you read here you will also receive those corrections too.

Last edited by Grace; 10-03-2007, 07:04 PM. Reason: missing word
                    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thanks

Hi all,
                      just a quick note to say THANK YOU for your love and support, I feel more at piece when I read the various posts.
                      Thanks again
                      Dianne

Comment

• Thank you, Grace

Grace,

Thank you for your wisdom and guidance here. And for your corrections. I suspect they have helped me to gain some insight this morning, because I have calmed down substantially in relationship to my ex and even before reading this I was able to let go of my need for him to "get" me.

Yes, and thank you for indicating that this has something to do with new beginnings, especially given the abruptness of the ending. I intuitively feel that to be true, in addition to my beginning to understand how I am creating my outer world from my inner world.

With Love, Respect, and Gratitude,
                        Chris

Comment

• Shame on me

Chris and Dianne, I have not yet welcome you to our little slice of Paradise here on the net, I am so sorry for the delay But here it is

You will love all the you find here!!

Blessing with Aloha

Keoi
                          P. S. To everyone my daughter has asked me to think you all very much from the bottom of her heart, she feels so much better and know it was our fantastic group here led by our miraculous Grace the
                          Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                          http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                          <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                          Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• Hey everyone!

Well yesterday was kind of interesting! Iza my 13 year old got a really bad flu bug (for lack another discription) I actually thought a lot about Keoi's daughter, as she ached from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes! She was in so much pain it was unbelievable! She also had a high fever! I also was feeling under the weather with aches and pains, so did not get around to posting here, but then today I realized that it was okay cause I and my kids are already on your special list of people you make adjustments!

Today Iza is feeling much better, just a little of the remanents of a low grade fever and the likes. I am still tired and achy, but never did get it to the level that Iza got it!

Well, last night I had the most interesting dream... I dreamed that I got the job I have been hoping for. I tell you this college moves at a snails pace when making a decision! Anyways... I am at peace today and not stressed out for the first time in many days! Well Blessings Sallyjane zartgirl

Comment

• thank you! and update

Hi Keoi-- thank you for your welcome. I feel very grateful to be here and to share and learn with all of you.

Update: Okay, so *now* my ex and I have ended on a better note. I feel relieved about that; just missing him a lot.... Also, though, I am feeling extremely neurologically fatigued which can happen when I experience high emotional stress and I hold in my emotions. (I have chronic fatigue syndrome. Not for long though. This creation of mine is getting old.... )

But you know what? Grace, I really got how I created this abrupt ending. I remembered earlier today that a week ago I got very emotional and kept saying "I want this to be done now! I want this to be done NOW!" It's done now....

Time for me to get to know and take care of me now.

With Love and Gratitude,
                              Chris

Comment

• Hi Everyone

This is my second post on this forum and i think everyone here is great, so warm and friendly they make you feel welcome straight away.

I'm here for my husband and wanted to know if maybe you guys could send your healing energies his way...we received some shocking news yesterday at the doctors, they found a tumor in his inner thigh it's the kind of news that you never think will happen to you but the up side of it is that they are unsure whether it is cancerous or not and we are praying that it will get good news once the biopsy is done. As you can imagine even though he is trying to keep his spirits up he is not taking it well and i just feel so helpless not being able to do anything for him besides trying to keep his spirits up, because i know how important it is to stay positive but it is easier said than done. Please send your healing energies his way i will greatly appreciate it....

Thanking you in advance

Best wishes to everyone

Lana

Comment

Working...
                                X