Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrections if you don't mind!

Hi Grace,

I've been drawn to come back here over the last few days, to find today a new post from you!

Anyway, I don't want to go into too many details but to put it simply, I feel very stuck right now, stuck in my business that I can't sell and is losing us money still and has caused a major downward spiral in our finances and life in general as we're just stuck working all the time in our other jobs to pay for it. My husband and I are just exhausted from working all the time, just in the effort to stay afloat and I just can't tell you how tired I am of owning this business that's sucked the life out of me. I just don't know what to focus on. I re-read your posts to me so know what you say is to focus on (love, truth), but I just can't seem to get out of the 'blah', resigned and confused feeling of it all. I 'know' the truth of it all, but just can't get that beyond an intellectual knowing. Can you make any corrections and/or make any suggestions? I feel like I'm not doing enough to focus on just love and like I need to visualize 'end results' and all that but I just can't seem to decide on what that needs to be (ie short-term - business success vs selling, or long-term ideals -freedom, etc). It's a bit of information overwhelm I think (too much reading) in combination of a degree of depression/resignation I think.

Would love to hear from you.
    Thanks so much.
    Kim

Comment

• Hi Kim! Well I'm not Grace, sorry. Can I still make some suggestions anyways?

Well, I personally believe that when we're stuck the way to go is to take ACTION! I have always found that that has worked for me.

I guess the thing is to know what is the right action to take, however.

I've read lots and lots of success stories from people who used visualizations to achieve what they wanted to. For example, if you have a business and it is floundering and you want it to float, you can take 15 minutes every day, maybe inside the business itself sitting in the back office, before you open the doors to the public, and sit down and imagine that the business is flourishing. You don't have to have clear, nitid images in your head, even if you just have some vague, misty images that's okay. Or even if you don't have any images at all but just the feeling of what is happening in your imagination. You can imagine the store (I think you had a store?) bustling and filled to the brim with people all picking out things to buy. You can imagine long lines at the cashiers because so many people are buying. You can imagine yourself buying a new cash register and hiring another cashier to help you handle all the work flow. That sort of thing.

Or if you're tired of the business and you just want to get rid of it, you can imagine just the right buyer showing up. Imagine yourself having a conversation with this person, imagine that you name your price and your buyer is delighted. Maybe this person has great designs for your business or location and he is really lemming getting your location in particular and is willing to pay more for it. Or maybe your business is in the sector he has always dreamed of working in. That sort of thing.

I found, personally, that when I was aiming for something that it was really useful for me to make MIND MOVIES. There are websites out there that sell customized mind movies, you don't need to spend a dime however.

I just made my own mind movies. I skimmed the net for the images that I wanted, they're for your own personal use and you will never show them to anyone else anyways, so you don't have to worry about copyright issues.

Then I mounted them up into a mind movie with an affirmation attached to every image (for eg. my business is going up and up, or the perfect buyer is about to contact me, that sort of thing). Choose a nice music to listen to as you watch your mind movie and watch it a couple of times every day. That's it. It worked for me.

Hope this helps you Kim. Good luck whatever you decide to do! Keep us posted about your results.
      Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
      Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• Hi serenac!

Thanks so much for posting - and of course you can give some suggestions - and if you can make corrections of any kind too, go for it!! LOL

Thank you for the ideas on the visualizations, that's kind of what I've been doing but I waffle back and forth between selling and success so am definitely not consistent in what I'm visualizing, going back and forth between the two ideas, and then I wonder if I should visualize something that has nothing to do with the store, to just being successful in general and at peace. What do you think?

With regards to Mind Movies, I do actually have that, but how smart of you to make it yourself! It is a great idea and again, I just have to be consistent. I guess I question whether or not these visualizations and Mind Movies are doing any good, so I'm not consistent as I feel like I don't have the time. I mean of course I'd make the time if I thought it was helping, but I've just not noticed anything - but again, I'm inconsistent so I'm not sure what I expect! You've come along way since posting way back when...has it mostly been visualizations that have worked best for you?

Thanks again!!
        Kim

Comment

• Hi KimJ!

Well I'll use anything that works heehee! Well anything good, that is!

Anyways what really helped me the most, I think, was getting a Soul Realignment session. You can read about that here on this thread in this same forum: http://www.energeticforum.com/person...alignment.html

But I tried lots and lots of things. I can say that unfortunately, for me, Lola Jones' Divine Openings didn't do a thing.

Getting a Soul Realignment session was what really helped the most because it got rid of very old, stuck blocks that caused big issues. And it also helped me to get in touch with, you know, that voice inside that tells you the right way to go. That feeling that leads you along the right path in life. So you no longer have to question should I do A or B? You just KNOW it. One of the 2 will feel right and attract you, while the other turns you off.

As for being consistent, well that's exactly what is happening. What you said, I mean. When we ask for something from the universe (I learned from doing Soul Realignment sessions), all the celestial forces gather their, well their forces, to start to bring about what you have asked for and to manifest it in your life. Since the physical world and material are very dense, it can take some time for things to manifest. But they are already being prepared up there in the spirit world.

If however, at that point, before they have the chance to manifest, you call out, hey stop that order, I've changed my mind! Now I want the opposite to what I asked for yesterday!

Well now all the celestial forces have to rally together to cancel all the preparations they had made the day before, and make new ones in order to bring your new order to pass.

And now let's say the day afterwards you cancel your desires once again. Well that can sure get tiring up there in the celestial reigns! And after a few times, well they'll just think you're crying wolf and they'll say, well let's just wait till this nice lady figures out what she wants and makes up her mind.

Until you commit to one decision or the other, I think, nothing concrete will happen. However it doesn't even have to be a conscious choice. If for example deep inside you already feel like you really want one of the 2 choices to occur, and not the other, then in reality you have already made up your mind.

Although of course you can always consciously cancel what your insides have already decided. By for example making excuses, or letting yourself be held back by fear.

Oh I really don't know which choice is best for you. Deep inside you probably already know. Probably Grace can muscle test for you............

But do tell me what you decide in the end, KimJ. I'd love to know how you're going!
          Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• For Kim and Serena

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
            Hi Grace,

I've been drawn to come back here over the last few days, to find today a new post from you!

Anyway, I don't want to go into too many details but to put it simply, I feel very stuck right now, stuck in my business that I can't sell and is losing us money still and has caused a major downward spiral in our finances and life in general as we're just stuck working all the time in our other jobs to pay for it. My husband and I are just exhausted from working all the time, just in the effort to stay afloat and I just can't tell you how tired I am of owning this business that's sucked the life out of me. I just don't know what to focus on. I re-read your posts to me so know what you say is to focus on (love, truth), but I just can't seem to get out of the 'blah', resigned and confused feeling of it all. I 'know' the truth of it all, but just can't get that beyond an intellectual knowing. Can you make any corrections and/or make any suggestions? I feel like I'm not doing enough to focus on just love and like I need to visualize 'end results' and all that but I just can't seem to decide on what that needs to be (ie short-term - business success vs selling, or long-term ideals -freedom, etc). It's a bit of information overwhelm I think (too much reading) in combination of a degree of depression/resignation I think.

Would love to hear from you.
            Thanks so much.
            Kim
            Hi Kim, Serena, (I am always happy to see you both on this thread)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." by Maryanne Williamson

There is nothing to "do" only to "BE". What you think and feel on a consistent basis will show up, matching the same vibration you are putting out, and it will show up as a reflection in your outer world. What you are thinking, and therefore Feeling is what you are "BEING". We are Spiritual Beings expressing our GOD power. Whatever you are habitually thinking and Feeling needs review, and if it is not to your liking, then change what you are thinking and feeling in every moment! This is the most challenging work you will ever do (going within) but it is infinitely rewarding.

As if your life depended on it, (which it does) Know that you and GOD are ONE, and stay focused on LOVE and GRATITUDE. This vibration is God vibration, and your true Self.

Resist looking to the outer world as if it has power over you. All God's infinite potential is already within you seeking expression. Simply stay focused on the God vibrations of Love, Gratitude, Bliss, Joy, Love, Kindness, Harmony, Perfection, Inner Power, Strength, Happiness, and say, knowing that you are ONE with God, that I AM all that is Good/God. KNOW this, FEEL this Truth!

What ever you are doing in your outer world, whether it be your second job, staring at your bills, driving, cleaning, organizing, are all perfect opportunities to bless the outer world, and focus your mind, body and spirit on the infinite power of God which you are expressing forth with your thoughts and feelings always and in all ways.

The day that you posted Kim, I made CEM corrections for you. I will do more to help release more fear, so that you can feel your inner power, your inner connection to the infinite. Remember you are powerful beyond measure!

Serena, Visualizations are a tool, to assist in raising the vibration of the person performing the visualization. When one is visualizing a specific desire, if it is a good desire, it will instantly make the person visualizing, FEEL Good. KNOWING, that God has already created this for you, will raise your vibration to the high state of Gratitude. One must visualize with the feeling of Gratitude, knowing that God has already created your desire. A good desire is always one that is good for all concerned. This will manifest for you much more perfectly, powerfully, and quickly.

Go into meditation and visualization with the knowing that you are ONE with GOD, and full of Gratitude that God's power is your power. Any thought of separation will weaken, not only your ability to visualize but all aspects of life.

"What the mind of Man can conceive and believe, he will achieve" ~ Napoleon Hill

Ganoderma Lucidum ~ The Gano Excel Opportunity
            Last edited by Grace; 10-08-2011, 02:12 PM. Reason: add link
            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace,
              Something has happened. I haven't posted on the form in a long time but what I face now absolutely terrifies me like nothing I've ever experienced before in my life. I can't remember exactly when it started, but I remember when I went to get my drivers license renewed I noticed that my vision in my left eye was a bit fuzzy. I had to really concentrate to read the chart. I didn't think a whole lot of this since I didn't rinse my eyes out that morning and I thought it might be a bit of matter that was causing that. I've always seen what are called floaters from time to time but lately I noticed a big on in my left eye. On a couple of different occasions when I was in my room with my eyes closed and no lights on I noticed a flash of light but there was no way for this to be. I went looking for information on the internet about this and found out that floaters are normal and usually harmless but I also discovered the symptoms that I've had with the light flashes and increased floater size could represent something much more serious. I read that the vitreous humor can shrink and pull away from the retina and cause detachment or retinal tears. I understand this is treatable if done early but if left untreated it can cause permanent blindness. I have no idea who a good eye doctor in Cincinnati would be to see but I'm looking around for one. If I did need the surgery I don't have any insurance and I don't want to think about how much it would cost.

Comment

• For Tim

Originally posted by timh651 View Post
                Hi Grace,
                Something has happened. I haven't posted on the form in a long time but what I face now absolutely terrifies me like nothing I've ever experienced before in my life. I can't remember exactly when it started, but I remember when I went to get my drivers license renewed I noticed that my vision in my left eye was a bit fuzzy. I had to really concentrate to read the chart. I didn't think a whole lot of this since I didn't rinse my eyes out that morning and I thought it might be a bit of matter that was causing that. I've always seen what are called floaters from time to time but lately I noticed a big on in my left eye. On a couple of different occasions when I was in my room with my eyes closed and no lights on I noticed a flash of light but there was no way for this to be. I went looking for information on the internet about this and found out that floaters are normal and usually harmless but I also discovered the symptoms that I've had with the light flashes and increased floater size could represent something much more serious. I read that the vitreous humor can shrink and pull away from the retina and cause detachment or retinal tears. I understand this is treatable if done early but if left untreated it can cause permanent blindness. I have no idea who a good eye doctor in Cincinnati would be to see but I'm looking around for one. If I did need the surgery I don't have any insurance and I don't want to think about how much it would cost.

Hi Tim,

Relax, breathe and be grateful. Your eyes are fine. Not perfect yet, but fine. Go see an Optometrist and ask if you need new glasses. I have made the necessary CEM corrections to release your fears, and to focus and concentrate your mind on perfect vision. Remember, Tim, you are Whole, Perfect, Powerful, Strong, Loving, Harmonious, and Happy. The outer world is nothing but a reflection of your Mind. BE GRATEFUL!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I have an appointment to get my eyes looked at tomorrow. I've never worn glasses my vision has always been exceptionally keen, better than normal. I got some of those Gano Excel excellium capsules. I've been talking them for about a couple of weeks. I haven't noticed any changes.
                  Last edited by timh651; 11-17-2011, 11:51 PM. Reason: left out a sentence

Comment

• For Tim

Originally posted by timh651 View Post
                    I have an appointment to get my eyes looked at tomorrow. I've never worn glasses my vision has always been exceptionally keen, better than normal. I got some of those Gano Excel excellium capsules. I've been talking them for about a couple of weeks. I haven't noticed any changes.

Hi Tim,

Keep taking them.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• I had my eyes looked at by Dr. Smith at the Cincinnati eye institute yesterday. He said my retinas look fine and I have an average number of floaters for my age. I have 20/15 vision in both eyes.

Comment

• Hey ho I'm back here on this thread! I always like to be here but I'm very very very very busy now.

I'm so glad your eyes are well, Tim! Vision is so very important.

I am now very very happy and life is always getting better and better and better. You think things are going so well they can't get any better, and then they DO get even better!

I was living a pretty good life working freelance. Then someone called ME up to work for them. I wasn't even looking for a job. That gave me a great position to negotiate from, so I got a really good offer and decided to take the job.

And now I am doing even better than ever. I've got a great job, a really groovy schedule. I feel grateful every day, and I've got tons and tons to be grateful for!

That doesn't mean that life is perfect, because we all have dreams, aspirations, things we haven't done yet and we still dream of doing them.

But life is still great.

And I'm sorry I really can't share any secrets as to why I have such a great life now. But to get into a bit more detail, I guess, the way I see it, even though it might seem a bit simplistic, I find that whatever the secret formula for a great life may be, it includes these elements:

- defining what you want and being very clear in your mind about exactly what it is that you want. If you don't know what you want, you'll never get it!
                        - taking ACTIONS to go after what you want. We live in a physical, material world and if you don't take actions nothing will happen
                        - being open to whatever shows up and not just automatically throwing possibilities out the window without looking them over first. I was happy working freelance so I often didn't pay any attention when people called me up and offered me a job interview, but I tried to be open to the possibility that there might still be a great job out there for me
                        - feeling like you DO deserve good things
                        - having faith that these good things will show up

Well I'm no guru and I don't know what the New Age gurus out there are saying these days about this subject, but I find that this works for me!

I did reflect a bit upon this phenomenon and go into it more deeply in this article that I wrote for my website: Law-of-Attraction and Natural Vibrations. If you'd like to drop by and check it out I'd feel real pleased!

Now let's see if I can apply this advice to myself in order to attract a great partner into my life too!

Comment

• For All!

I highly recommend for all of you to read this information. Happy 2012!

http://www.horuscentre.org/library/H...s_Of_Thoth.pdf

Spirit Science 12_3 - The Solution - YouTube
                          Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:30 AM. Reason: very important Youtube video addition

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Know your Heart!

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
                            If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
                            If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
                            What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
                            If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
                            The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
                            Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
                            In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

-this version is credited to Mother Teresa
                            Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:24 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Update!

Hello Grace (and serenac if you're still around!),

Just a little update that literally a week or so after I last posted here we decided enough was enough and we shut down the business. To say it didn't cost us a lot financially and personally (reputation-wise as we got completely misunderstood in the closing as it happened rather abruptly as we literally ran out of money and people couldn't believe we didn't make money since it seemed busy, etc) is a massive understatement. However, we faced the fear and dove into it and have come out transformed. I haven't been happier in I can't tell you how long. I'm not sure if I could have changed the 'reality' of the business with correcting my thinking but it feels like I was on such a wrong path for me and now I've finally gotten realigned. Money is tight but we are no longer living in such fear and denial so it is not a worry any longer.

So, while all that is beyond fantastic and I am so relieved to have let go of that, I still struggle with getting clear on what I really want and thus can't stay focused on anything long enough to be consistent. For me all I really want is the 'big picture' and I find that easy, but so many other teachings stress the details of an 'ideal' so I'm not sure if I need to narrow it down beyond a, loving, joyful, peaceful, abundant life, etc. If I am all those things, I know the house, etc, don't matter so I have a hard time focusing on those things long-term. I guess I just would like confirmation that that is enough.

Lastly, now that I feel like a cloud has lifted, I'd love to know what you now see needing correction.

Hope all is well and blessings to all who are reading.
                              KimJ

Comment

• For KimJ

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                                Hello Grace (and serenac if you're still around!),

Just a little update that literally a week or so after I last posted here we decided enough was enough and we shut down the business. To say it didn't cost us a lot financially and personally (reputation-wise as we got completely misunderstood in the closing as it happened rather abruptly as we literally ran out of money and people couldn't believe we didn't make money since it seemed busy, etc) is a massive understatement. However, we faced the fear and dove into it and have come out transformed. I haven't been happier in I can't tell you how long. I'm not sure if I could have changed the 'reality' of the business with correcting my thinking but it feels like I was on such a wrong path for me and now I've finally gotten realigned. Money is tight but we are no longer living in such fear and denial so it is not a worry any longer.

So, while all that is beyond fantastic and I am so relieved to have let go of that, I still struggle with getting clear on what I really want and thus can't stay focused on anything long enough to be consistent. For me all I really want is the 'big picture' and I find that easy, but so many other teachings stress the details of an 'ideal' so I'm not sure if I need to narrow it down beyond a, loving, joyful, peaceful, abundant life, etc. If I am all those things, I know the house, etc, don't matter so I have a hard time focusing on those things long-term. I guess I just would like confirmation that that is enough.

Lastly, now that I feel like a cloud has lifted, I'd love to know what you now see needing correction.

Hope all is well and blessings to all who are reading.
                                KimJ
                                Hi Kim,

I am so happy for Tim, Serena, and you Kim. Even though, it's the 27th of March already, I made the corrections for you on the 5th when I saw the email come into my phone. I made CEM corrections for Faith, purpose, inspirational motivation, and of course a higher level of Love and Gratitude.

The Dictionary Definition of Purpose is: "The object toward which one strives or for which something exists; an aim or a goal"

What we strive for is to know God. What Exists is God, the aim, intention, or goal is to know thyself. To know that YOU are God.

So in Reality there is nothing to do or be, since all is God, and your purpose is to let go and let God express through you.

The simplest way to attract joyfilled experiences is to focus your mind on Gratitude. Be thankful that all is in God's hands. The only action one need take, is in the Beingness. "BE" in a state of Gratitude as often as humanly possible, especially when you feel overtaken by Fear based thoughts. You will be inspired and motivated with joy to take physical action in a very natural manner. It will not take effort when it comes from divine Spirit. (God in motion.)

We are truly immense light beings infinitely within as well as without. This Light is Love. Take action and go "Within" in order to have it be reflected in your outer world.

If your outer world is reflecting, in this present, a "not good" moment, then bless it with your heart's light, and remember it is only a reflection of the moment. Stay in Gratitude for the Lesson. Keep the faith that it is an opportunity in disquise for raising consciousness and therefore knowing more of who you truly are. A Light of this World.

Our purpose collectively and individually is to raise our consciousness in every moment by BEING the Truth. We are Love and Light. Then simply observe with Love and gratitude the light that is reflected back to you. Observe how necessary the Dark is in order to experience the Light.

The Love is the Giving, and the Gratitude is the Recieving.

The Past is history, the future a mystery, but this moment is a gift and why it is called the Present ~ Deepak Chopra

With enough practice, in keeping in the moment, with Love and Gratitude in your thoughts and feelings, in order to express the highest level of God, you will observe this in your outer world as your greatest accomplishments, and experience that you did nothing, you let God handle it all.

As your consciousness raises, God's thoughts will flow through you, and they will manifest instantly. If Fear should happen to sneak in, it will be distinguised quickly and effortlessly. Be love and gratitude, this is our only purpose.
                                Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:23 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X