No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never TOLD anyone it was my birthday, Pamela!!!! I know you guys are super concious and everything, but I don't expect anyone to know my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!

Today was absolutely amazing... I spent it getting my blood drawn, xrays, ekgs, mris, and seeing doctors and getting a physical... I waited nearly an hour to see my surgeon, and I paced the floor stretching (I hate to sit and wait in those doctors chairs) repeating over and over and over again Gloria in Excelsis Deo... I could feel the intensity of whoever was with me, coming through me and the energy pouring back out into the medical center... It was SO beautiful. It was SO amazing!!!

And when my doctor walked in on me pacing the floor praying (he probably thought I was a little strange!!) he told me I looked great. I told him I was better than EVER. I could tell that he knew this to be true.

We talked about the procedure, and then he said he needed to look at my stomach. He said the part of the 12 hour procedure that he was MOST concerned about was that he was going to have to take some fat from my abdomen and move it to my skull... He poked around a little and said he was going to have trouble finding enough fat!

hahahahaha... I told him I had been working on gaining a few pounds for him. But if that is his biggest concern - this will be a piece of cake!!!!!! He asked me if I had any more questions, and I told him to get a good night's sleep. He told me it was his hope that I would be out of the hospital and back at home in a FEW DAYS (I had originally thought a week). WOW!!!!!

Last on the agenda this afternoon, I got a hair cut (shaved my head!). SWEET!!! Truly an enjoyable experience!!!! Again, to the mantra of Gloria in Excelsis Deo...

Life is AMAZING.

Comment

• Hi Shauna - I just wanted to say your positive energy is positively booming throughout your post

SJ xx

Comment

• Butter Fried Peanut Butter sandwhiches for you tonite!!

Dearest Shauna,

Pamela and I are very happy and grateful to offer up our Body fat for YOU!!

We have both gained weight since August 2nd when Pamela arrived here in Florida to stay with me!!

I can picture you now with your shaved head and I see an "ABSOLUTE FABULOUS GODDESS" in front of me!!

LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS BUT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Shauna
          I'm just meeting you by reading past posts and catching up on this thread... it's been awhile. I just wanted to take a moment to send you love, peace and light. Your energy is beyond beautiful!!

Happy belated birthday

Love Tracy

Comment

• Oh Oh Oh!

Yessssss! Okay get this, I decided to check email tonight, and in there was an email from a recruiter in Calif. who only deals with creatives like me!!!! He told me he is totally impressed with my resume and qualifications Although he does not have anything that fits me right now, that he will be keeping an eye out for a position that will fit me... He places people with my skills and experience all the time in the 150k to 250k range

Okay, this is sooooo cool! You all know it is all of this new energy you are all teaching me about! Someday I want to be able to send out that kind of energy! Someday I will also be a healer! I have felt that calling for many years now, but did not know how it would come to fruition! First my life gets healed or transformed and then I can share it with others! Well I am just sending a big cyber bear hug out to you all tonight! Ooooh! I am just feeling all the energy from everyone!

Huge Huge Blessings to all of you!
            zartgirl Sj (the other Sj)

Comment

• Gloria in Excelsis Deo... So much love and so much gratitude to everyone here.

That's all.

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hi Zartgirl! That's wonderful news, I'll intend you hear of the perfect position when the time is right too! And I just know that will happen regardless!!

Hi Grace! A quick update, the infection has gone RIGHT DOWN!! Which I am over the moon about, thank you!! Removing the layers has really helped. It no longer throbs in the night either! (that was why I nearly went the antibiotics route but I don't want them so this is marvellous!) All of my teeth are very sensitive as of yesterday, this is probably just part of the healing process I am believing that anyway Even brushing teeth or drinking tea is not easy, but I'm guessing it is moving on out of my system now?

Thank you for all your help!

much love and light,

SJ xxx

Comment

• Prosperity, Wealth and Health!!

Hi Zartgirl!

Prosperity is more about "cash in the bank" type of energy. While Wealth is a well rounded knowing that you deserve it ALL! Love, money, luxury items, all your desires etc. Abundance is the Knowing that there is absolutely infinite potential in this universe and most definitely WITHIN ourselves at our command.

I am so happy and grateful that Abundance "test" strong for this group, but I am focused more so now on Prosperity, Health and Wealth since this still needs more attention.

So it is with great pleasure that I read your post SJ, since it involves your fabulous prosperity post about the recruiter. I also test very strong that he will indeed be offering you a position very soon!! So prepare yourself for more prosperity coming your way!!

As for your sensitive feeling teeth, I will make some more corrections on this for you individually today.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• My thoughts are with you Shauna!

I AM MAKING CORRECTIONS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW SHAUNA! YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• As are mine!!

In the little CEM I have learned from Grace 'The Power' Haeusler, I have also done my very best to make corrections for you Shauna! Your posts are so filled with hope and light and they fill my heart with a lot of emotion.

I cannot wait to read your first post-surgery post telling all of us how fantastic you are!

~Viviana - xoxoxo

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      I AM MAKING CORRECTIONS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW SHAUNA! YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!
                      "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

• Thank you! I really appreciate it

Love & Light,

SJ xx

Comment

• Awesome News!!!

Grace as you were saying above about what wealth is... Well, I got back the results from the biopsy and there is NO malignacy (sp) Well No Cancer!!!! Since they found it I was believing that this was healed, although the doctor had me a bit worried for a short moment, I have known I was healed. I think my doctor was actually quite surprised that it was not cancerous because it was asymetrical and had been changing... I just knew it was healed.

As for my jaw... I have not had to wear my mouthpiece this week!!!! Way Cool!

All of you healers are just awesome!!! I am a believer! I have to tell you I am awaiting my call for my new job!

Blessings Sj zartgirl!

Comment

• Wonderful World

Zartgirl,
                            So wonderful to hear your expected news!!!! All of this confirms again and again how powerful we all are in this wonderful world. I am so very happy for you - I can not stop smiling!!!!
                            As part of the mastermind group, I am so thrilled, excited, amazed and overwhelmed to hear of the great things that are happening - it is all so incredible.

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
                            Maggie
                            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                            Word Whisperer
                            My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Hi SJ! I am soooo over the moon for you! WOOT!

love and light and big happy grins,

SJ xxx (t'other one )

Comment

• Yay!

Way to go Zartgirl! Thanks for sharing such great news!

~Viviana - xoxo
                                "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

Working...
                                X