Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distance Reiki as well as CEM

Hi S.J.,
    Just read your post. I am going to send you a distance Reiki treatment along with Gracie's CEM correction - double the healing
    Keep us posted on how your neck is diong.
    Love and gratitude
    Maggie
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
    CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
    Word Whisperer
    My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Thankyou

hi Grace
      I am SOOOO thankfull for what you have done for me. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! I feal SOOOO much better.
      p.s. if you want anymore music then just let me know. im working on a new one right now. im trying to give it that spanish twang but well see how that goes. once again THANKYOU!!!
      Last edited by Davis; 07-11-2007, 09:12 PM.
      "Its not fun unless its muddy"
      -DAVIS-

Comment

• Hi,

Just a quick report back that both Zain and Kai are in a stubborn phase and are intermittently taking turns to disturb Sandra during the night so she's not getting much sleep.

Thank you for practising.

With love and gratitude
        Alan
        Save over $1,000 on PATHS
        Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Thank you so much, Maggie It's sore, but I've got hopes it will ease very soon with all this great healing You're so kind!

In gratitude and with love,

Hugs xxx

Comment

• Thank you so much

With love and gratitude,

Allen
            With love and gratitude,

Allen
            www.paths-now.com
            www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Much Love And Gratitude!!

I Will Be Back To Inform You Of Some Amazing Things!!! Life Is Absolutely Fabulous!!!:d
              IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Synchronicities - Master Mind Health Group?

I have had a LOT of synchronicities occurring for me this week in terms of finding new information & videos. One concept that I kept bumping into was "Master Mind" & this set me to thinking. I had read an article about a master mind group, then S.J posted a thread about starting a business master mind group & I've run into the concept a couple more times since.

I wondered if it would be helpful if we could start a health mastermind group to piggyback onto Grace's wonderful work. Especially for the stubborn cases like Alan's family. I guess I had them in mind particularly when I started thinking about this.

I am sure that there are many of us already forming positive intentions for people here with health issues but I thought how much more powerful would it be if we were all playing to exactly the same tune , rather than our own individual variations of the tune . If we all focused on a common goal & held exactly the same powerful intent together then we could produce a much more targeted effect.

One general concept of a mastermind group is that a group of people meet every week/month & each come with their own specific goal or intention that they wish to achieve. Each person in the group offers their ideas helping to refine each intention until everyone has a powerful intention worded in the utmost beneficial way for them to manifest their specific intention. Everyone in the group then holds the intention to help it manifest for that person.

If there is anyone interested some thoughts to ponder:

1.Do we create a separate thread for people with health issues for themselves / family to post their intentions on, for suggestions to help them find the optimum wording, then post the finished intention here for everyone who chooses to then participate helping to manifest the intention? Or do it all here? (Grace please advise how you feel about this as I don't want to hijack or bog your thread down)

2. Or Grace can you let us know of the intention that you are already forming for a particular person so that we can use that. Basically my idea is that we should all be working on the same intention to help it manifest. I know in the majority of cases Grace is able to produce very effective results often immediately so in many cases it wouldn't be required. I see the Master Mind idea mainly being for those people who may have lingering longer term issues.

3. Maybe we could begin with Alan's family? My thought would be maybe 4 intentions would be needed. One each for Kai, Zain & Sandra for optimum sleep & health plus an extra one for Zain to feel safe & calm his spirit all appropriately worded.

Anyway, just an idea to kick around & see whether it is useful or not.

Love & Blessings,
                Sharyn
                Theta Healing
                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Hi,

I had a great session with Stephen of ME fame!

Last night Sandra was disturbed but she did sleep better. It did also tie in with her Thursday Yoga class!

We're looking forward to tonight to see 'what if'

Thank you to Sharyn for your great Master Group idea. It's a great idea for anyone else in the future with a stubborn problem We 'intend' that our current reality is changing real soon

With love and gratitude
                  Alan
                  Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                  Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    I Will Be Back To Inform You Of Some Amazing Things!!! Life Is Absolutely Fabulous!!!:d
                    I can't wait to hear

as an aside, neck still sore and shoulders now too. Does anyone know where I can learn how to do CEM in the Uk please? Or anything similar? Is it hard to learn, I'd so love to be able to sort these things out w.out asking all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by firehorse View Post
                      Hi,

I had a great session with Stephen of ME fame!

Alan
                      What's ME please?

Comment

• ME - Matrix Energetics

Hi S.J.,
                        Stephen has a thread called Matrix Energetics with several posts and great conversations all about Matrix Energetics and his recent training session.
                        Sharyn is going to Hawaii soon for a training session as well. Many of us have been reading the book Matrix Energetics by Richard Bartlett.
                        Check out the thread - I believe it is under Personal Development.
                        Love,
                        Maggie
                        CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                        Word Whisperer

Comment

• Off to the Motherland!!

Hi All you Fabulous Light bodies and Light Workers!!!

Canada was amazing for Me and My Son Ryan. I brought home two silver medals for Kata and sparring and a Bronze medal for Kata. My son also brought home two bronze medals for sparring. It was truly a magnificent experience. There was a lot of down time (waiting around for my event to begin) so of course I worked on this thread at times for hours.

Alan, I am so happy and grateful how we have all pulled together to help each other out!! You and your family mean a great deal to me!!

Rin I worked on your finances and the group finances back on July 4th when you posted your message. I am still working on them.

Hi Aime, Let me know how your neck and shoulders are feeling now. Thank you so much for posting!!

Hi Maggie, Your help with Reiki is SO BEAUTIFUL AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!! I am Reiki 2 and I use it still to this day!

Hi S.J, I am going to spend some more individual time on your neck and shoulders right now. So keep us posted.
                          Oh and S.J, I learned CEM from Dr. Kam Yuen. Yuen Method: Full Spectrum Healing I would Love for you to Learn from Someone in the UK , so I am intending that one of his students will begin teaching CEM right down your street!! For now I will soon be teaching what I know.

Hi Sharyn!! YOUR IDEAS ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! Yes Yes please use this thread. I would love to have a conference call with you and any one else interested to "Master Mind" as YOU suggest Shayrn!! ( YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL )

Aaron was helping me figure out the most efficient way to teach CEM, with my busy schedule it must be efficent!! He suggested conferencing once a month or so and see how this goes.

Now with your suggestion Sharyn, I would love to get together at least once a Month to Master Mind and on the call I can begin teaching CEM. We can create powerful corrections together at the same time we are Master minding our Powerful intentions!!

Sharyn, I need you to organize this on skype for me. You need to run this and I will always be on the call to teach more CEM and help with "testing" for the most powerful health, wealth, spiritual growth etc. intentions. Please use this thread to contact us and keep us aware!! I hope you are up for this special work, because it feels INCREDIBLY STRONG AND POWERFUL!!

HI Davis, You are such an AWESOME person!! I am so happy and grateful I could help. I have been helping quite a few people who Private message me and email me. It takes so much courage to post, and I appreciate your posts immensely!!

Thank you Allen for your Love and Gratitude!!

Because of my Busy schedule this summer, I am focusing on this thread, my Paths website, my Real estate investment company (this is how I make my living), and of course my beloved Karate. So getting to private messages and email is tough, but reading this thread is my ABSOLUTE JOY!! I read this thread before I do anything else!! I may not be able to post, but I read and still make the corrections needed. So your posts ARE BLESSINGS TO ME AND MANY OTHERS!!

I have one more unexpected trip I now have to attend to. I leave for Puerto Rico on July 18th and come back on July 25th!! Apparently I am the only person in my large family that can handle the sale of a family owned property near the university in Rio Piedras. This will keep me away from posting as often as I would like but not from reading this thread and making corrections!

After school starts back up, and my children and I are not traveling so very much we will all get so much more work done. CEM and Master Minding especially. Let's focus on having our first conference call in August. I will be home for sure!!!

I spoke with Stephen last night on Skype and his Matrix Energetics thread is wonderful and powerful. It is a pure joy to see this expand and help so many people. The more of YOU that learn these fabulous healing modalities the quicker we will create Peace in this world. We must always remember that Peace in the outer world begins with Peace in the inner world. Keep learning and keep growing YOU are all Magnificent Powerful BEINGS!! I LOVE YOU DEEPLY!!
                          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Mastermind - Mind Amazing!!!

Hi everyone!
                            Sharyn I am so in with your idea - Just imagine the power of this!!!! I see us all working together to create amazing and wonderful happenings.
                            Count me in!!!!!
                            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                            Word Whisperer

Comment

• Great Idea Sharyn!

Sharyn,

I LOVE your idea! I think we should definitely do this. The more people come together and powerfully intend something, the bigger the magnitude of the intention into the matrix, increasing the quantum potential of this variable out of the millions of variables immeasurably. I love it love it love it! Let's intend, make corrections, and transform together!!!!

Comment

• Dear Grace

It is an honor to post on this WONDERFUL form and it is also a VERY BIG honor to have meet you and every one on this form. Every time i talk or e-mail with you, Pamela, Jamie and others it just brings the BIGIST smile on my face. I can never thank all of you enough for being so wonderful and kind AND for listing to my music. So THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Lol I am working on a song right now that you guys have inspired me on and when its ready i will DEFNTLY let you know. I think you'll like it.

WITH MUCH LOVE
                                -DAIVS-
                                "Its not fun unless its muddy"
                                -DAVIS-

Comment

Working...
                                X