Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew!

Hi My Darlings,

WHEW!!! I LOVE looking to this thread!!! Even when some of us are experiencing some problems, the healing energy found here is so Amazing that one cannot help but feel better, no matter what the issue! I see that some of you Perfect Lovies are going through some "stuff", but I want you all to know that I am continuing to practice my new CEM skills on all of you along with Gracie and Jamie! Many of you know that I am also going through some of my own "stuff" at the moment and it is comforting to know that I am not alone... My Deep Thanks to ALL of you who have been sending healing energy my way... I cannot tell you how appreciated it is!

But I do want to update you on a few things.... I spoke before of how I was invited to a wedding in Jamaica which is taking place today, but I am not there!!! The unfolding events of the past days and an overload of work that needed to be done made that trip an impossibility, but I am not unhappy about this turn of events. It gave me the motivation to get my passport which I am sure will be a most necessary item in my not to distant future, so there is one less thing to be bothered with! I am also in the process of manifesting a trip to the Florida Keys, which is going to be a well-needed and most relaxing vacation and I will be sure to pack that nice little white dress that I ordered for the wedding!!!

But... as I told you all awhile ago, Moria and her exquisite intuition helped me in embracing my new artistic style in the acrylic medium, and I want you all to know that this HUGE painting was completed about two weeks ago! Gracie told me last night that it is time for me to post a pic of this painting which is called "Illusions of Tulips" in honor of our Wonderful Odille who wrote me a beautiful song not too long ago. I spent more hours that I can count on this painting; often working on it while doing late night "Girlie Skypes", listening to the binaural beat soundtracts here at the ESM Library and listening to my PATHS modules. But I must tell you this... Never has a painting flowed so freely and easily out of my being... And although it seemed to take "forever" to create, each and every minute working on it was an absolute joy.

Here is the link, my Dear Ones... I want you all to know that my thoughts were on All of You Loving Beings during its creation and I hope it brings you much pleasure to look to it...

Photos

With Immense Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

• Oh Pamela - What a Gift!!!

Oh Pamela,
      You already know how much I absolutely love Illusions of Tulips. It is so amazing and you can feel the healing energy radiating out of each little dot [still counting by the way ]
      Thank you so very much for sharing it with us!!!
      It is truly a blessing from your heart.
      Love always,
      Maggie
      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
      CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
      Word Whisperer
      My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Hi,

Thank you to everyone who has been practising.

Zain was crying until 1am.

He stopped from 1am to 5am so Sandra got 4 hours of sleep!

Sandra is sore all over her body and getting aches and pains where she wouldn't normally get them. Its a result of the sleep deprivation as her body not having a chance to heal overnight

So hopefully we can soon give Sandra at least 6 hours of sleep, several days in a row!

With love and gratitude
        Alan
        Save over $1,000 on PATHS
        Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Hi Sharyn,
          Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
          My system seems to be a bit out of whack again so would appreciate any help that you can give me with some sleeping issues. I'm back to sleeping for only 3-4 hours per night again.
          If this hasn't been resolved yet, I was wondering if you have ever tried taking melatonin to help you sleep?

With love and gratitude
          Alan

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

I am so happy and grateful to each of you on this thread! We are such a powerful group of creators!

Last night Gracie did a bunch of work on me - I've been going through some severe resistance the last few days and WOWIE ZOWIE! did she ever pull of a bunch of old stuff that no longer serves me. And I know she pulled a bunch of layers simultaneously off of everyone on this thread. As she worked we both spoke the intention that this work to highest good of everyone here. Now that I've got my equilibrium and polarity established again, I'm practicing away!!!!

Comment

• "Illusions of Tulips"

OMG, Pamela...how absolutely magnificent What a beautiful creator you are
              Namaste,
              Pamela
              Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

• Hi Alan & Glenn,

Thank you both for your suggestions, that was so lovely of both of you.

I've thought about the melanonin but thought I'd just give it a bit longer to see if I could settle in with PATHS first. I started my modules on 21st May & I requested the super strength sleep booster.

I was actually sleeping ok for several weeks before I started PATHS but since my very first night on PATHS my sleep really changed , as I've mentioned previously, & has ever since. I just felt that my brain went into hyperoverload!!

I did have one week in the middle when I was getting my desired 6 hours but I still wasn't waking up feeling that it was the most refreshing sleep that I'd ever had, as I know some other people have experienced. Although, most of the time I was alert which is a big change for me, as I've never been an early starter. I've always been very much a "let me come awake slowly & don't speak to me until I've had my morning cup of tea type person".

I know that the sleep module is working as I'm very aware of when the chemical changes are taking place in the brain. Just not having the effect I expected yet! I am sure that this is all happening because of PATHS & the modules that I'm on are doing whatever is necessary, so hopefully, my brain & I will be in synch soon!

Grace has been helping me this week. THANK YOU, again, Grace. I did sleep through last night to 6:00 am but I am actually feeling more tired today. Maybe I've had too much sleep , I'd actually been thinking a while ago that I need more hours in my day so perhaps my waking at 3:00 am is my manifesting for this to occur! SO perhaps I should just be greatful & get used to it!

Alan, as I intend 6 hours sleep for myself I will continue to do the same for Sandra & hope that she gets rid of her aches & pains quickly. Let her know that I am thinking of her.

Thank you again, Alan & Glenn for your suggestions.

Love & Blessings,
                Sharyn
                Theta Healing
                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Illusions of Tulips

I wanted to Post Pamela's Newest Fabulous Painting on this Thread instead of just a link, because what I have known since I met Pamela is that her work is very HEALING!! Her art work has evolved into ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS HEALING WORK!! Just looking at her Art work will cause HEALING!! The thousands of "healing dots" you see are another example of energetically loaded intentions for powerful perfect Health etc.

I am working on Pamela right now to start a thread and post her artwork and talk about the healing aspect of her hands as she works and her Art work. The way she paints the dots and the healing intentions behind each dot for example. I know many people have asked her about this and more people can benefit from viewing these healing images and also benefit from the questions on the thread etc.

So Pamela you Fabulous Lady YOU, Please start a thread and Put up more of your Phenomenal works of Art!!
                  IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace has also been working on another problem for me that I have decided to post about in the hope that if any other people are resonating with similar problems/issues that you will also receive her corrections.

I didn't like to mention it before because I don't like moaning about myself, I've just sort of got used to living with it, but it would certainly be wonderful to reduce my sensitivity or be completely free of my reactions.

Several years ago after extensive testing I was diagnosed as having a fructose malabsorption problem & lactose & sorbitol intolerances. This is as a result of my small intestines no longer functioning correctly. They do not produce the required enzyme to break down foods containing fructose & absorb them into the blood stream.

As a result I have to avoid all foods containing fructose ( all wheat products, fruit juices, anything with apples, pears, mangoes,watermelon, onion, leeks,chives, honey, coconut milk, beans , advocado, stoned fruits (contain sorbitol) & limit all milk based products.

I am highly sensitive to all foods containing those ingredients & often will experience a range of symptoms within half an hour of ingesting, all of them unpleasant & they can often make me quite unwell. Worst case scenario, (which thankfully hasn't happened for quite a while now) I will be completely incapacitated & have to retire to bed for several hours & not move a muscle. Think extreme sea sickness, violent nausea & fainting cold sweats all rolled into one & you will have the idea.

Anyway, Grace has been working on this for me this week (Thank you again, Grace I've felt you at work! )so hopefully some other people will be able to benefit as well.

I am also giving myself lot of Reiki at the moment so I am looking forward to big improvements soon!

S.J I hope that you are having a better day today. I'll be thinking of you.

Pamela, you know already that I am in awe of your talent & it is wonderful to see all that warmth & passion bursting forth from your painting !

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
                    Theta Healing
                    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Oh Canada!!

I have to get to bed early tonight since my flight to Canada departs at 7:20AM I will have to get up at 4AM to make my flight on time!!

I have so much to post!!

Very quickly, The Hotel has an internet Cafe, so I will be able to check in and read every post DAILY while I am in Canada. I may not post as much as I would like, but I will be making "corrections" as Usual!! I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU AND THANK YOU for posting. I know the time it takes, and also the courage it takes to post about your desires for the whole world to see!!

I will return on July 11th. I will be in two Karate Tournaments. One on Saturday 7/7/07 and the Uechi Ryu World Cup for Peace on Sunday 7/8/07. At some point I will blog about it.

I have so much to tell all of you about CEM, but alas it will have to wait!

Sharyn I hope you noticed that I have added your beautiful Forgiveness link to my signature. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much for posting it!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY VERY MUCH!! YOU BRING ME JOY DAILY!! I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• With Love and Gratitude

Originally posted by S.J View Post
                        I really dislike to ask, but if anyone can please send me some healing I'd really appreciate it I think I broke my heart! lol.

Today I've been getting pains in my heart region every time I've felt good - the only thing that calms it slightly is putting both my hands over my heart region and intending Reiki healing. But I can't keep my hands there all the time!

I've no idea what's causing this, but it is sore and bumping around in there! I'm sure it's nothing serious, after all I've just been feeling very happy and joyous working my way up the EGS But ow! Yikes, have to sit quiet and hope for the best

I asked my HS what I should do, and got the answer to quit meditation and doing the Reiki and ask on here. I really don't like to ask, but I feel I should.

Thank you.
                        S.J, I meant to tell you that you must not ever feel badly about asking Me or anyone else here ANYTHING!! I have been reading all the posts and working on EVERYONE!! You are very dear to me, and must never feel badly about asking!! Ask and Ye shall Receive!! Focus on what you desire, and then ASK AWAY!!

OK, now I REALLY NEED TO GET TO BED!!!! This is when I do my most powerful corrections by the way!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Wow

all i got to say is WOW Pamela. that is an amazing bit of artwork!!! its amazing just looking at it and knowing that SO manny little things make this WONDERFULL big beautyfull peice of art work.
                          "Its not fun unless its muddy"
                          -DAVIS-

Comment

• Hi All,

I really need some corrections/healing on my right hand. I think I am developing RSI (repetitive strain injury) - probably caused by using the PC too much !!!!

The pain is quite severe. So I can either stop posting/using my PC and hope it goes away or try and reduce the amount of typing I do - both of these solutions will be unworkable as I use my PC all the time in my new job.

Hopefully I can get some pain relief as a result of posting my problem here.

Thank you all

Love and Light

Terry x

Comment

• Thank You

Sharyn thank you for posting and sharing your healing and for thinking of me. I'm so grateful to know you

Thank you so much for your special healing and confidence boosting, Grace I AM feeling a lot better, a lot warmer and more loving and a lot less aches and queasy-ness. Phew!

I hope you have a wonderful time in Canada! Can't wait to hear all about it And I know you don't need it but GOOD LUCK! We're all rooting for you here

Terry, hoping and intending your hand is better very soon

hugs xxx

Comment

• Hi Terry,
                                Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
                                Hi All,

I really need some corrections/healing on my right hand. I think I am developing RSI (repetitive strain injury) - probably caused by using the PC too much !!!!

The pain is quite severe. So I can either stop posting/using my PC and hope it goes away or try and reduce the amount of typing I do - both of these solutions will be unworkable as I use my PC all the time in my new job.

Hopefully I can get some pain relief as a result of posting my problem here.

Thank you all

Love and Light

Terry x
                                Until someone gets to you with some healing you might like to try the following.

Hold up your rsi hand so the palm is facing you. Use your other hand to hold the rsi wrist so the thumb and forefinger touch. Now use your other hand to squeeze the rsi wrist. Unless you are a bodybuilder, you can probably gently increase the pressure until it is the hardest that you can squeeze. Hold that for 5-10 seconds, then relax. What you are doing is squeezing together the two arm bones, to relieve the pressure at the end of the wrist where the nerves comes out, thus relieving the pain.

Bending your wrist back increases the pressure on the nerves -> rsi, which is why there are keyboard/mouse supports for the wrists to encourage them to bend forward when using them.

With love and gratitude
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X