No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Firehorse for letting me know who it was, love it!

Grace, thanks for everything, not sure if you worked on me but I am feeling 100% better so I would say yes Thanks so much So glad to hear Sophia is having a great time! London is a great place to be!!

Warm hugs everyone

xxx

Comment

• Sleep Issues

Hi Dear Grace,

My system seems to be a bit out of whack again so would appreciate any help that you can give me with some sleeping issues. I'm back to sleeping for only 3-4 hours per night again.

For the past week I've been going to sleep between 12:00-1:00pm & then I've been awake again by 3:00 am to 4:00 am & my sleep hasn't really settled into a normal pattern for the last 6 weeks. 5-6 hours would be nice!

Alan feel free to Zain or Kai for baby sitting anytime as I'm awake most of the time!

Love & Blessings,
      Sharyn
      Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Hi Alan,

Nadine, Lama and Sharyn!! I have more to say to you beautiful women tomorrow!! Love you very much!!
        thank you Gracie sweets ... im sure you can feel the great warm feelings sent to you from everyone who knows you as you are doing your best to affect their lives sincerely ... you are an angel ..

can't wait to hear more from you

All my Love, Lama
        www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

• Hi,

Thank you for everyone who practising

Sandra went to sleep at midnight and was woken up at 2am and then 5am. She somehow had the consciousness to 'talk' to Zain, and he seemed to listen and stay asleep longer.

Thank you to everyone who is helping. We seem to be making progress

With love and gratitude
          Alan
          Save over $1,000 on PATHS
          Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Forgiveness

Just thought I'd post this short inspiration that I came across a little while ago. It has a nice little message about the importance and healing power of forgiveness.

YouTube - Forgiveness and the Freedom of Letting go

Love & Blessings,
            Sharyn
            Theta Healing
            Paths 2 Potential

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Thanks for everything you do for all of us!

Last night I slept prett well (only woke up a couple of time, but went right to sleep). Of course, staying up really late coupled with sleep boost sure helps the sandman.

Overall, my leg is doing much better. It 'barks' now and then, but is much more tolerable.

You are wonderful!

Have fun in Canada!!!

We love you!
              Blessings on the journey, Glenn
              PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
              Discover-PATHS
              [

Comment

• Hello everyone,

We've got a double act going here!

Zain woke up Sandra at 1am.
                Kai kept her awake from 2am to 4am.
                She couldn't sleep from 4am to 6am.

So still plenty of practising to do, I think!

With love and gratitude
                Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
                  Just thought I'd post this short inspiration that I came across a little while ago. It has a nice little message about the importance and healing power of forgiveness.

YouTube - Forgiveness and the Freedom of Letting go

Love & Blessings,
                  Sharyn

Dear Sharyn ... Thanks for sharing the link for forgiveness ... i loved the words... so inspiring ... just yesterday i was talking to someone about this ... and watching the video was just reassuring that all my thoughts about this are so right ... i just sent it to my friend

With Love & Gratitude, Lama
                  www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

• Help please

I really dislike to ask, but if anyone can please send me some healing I'd really appreciate it I think I broke my heart! lol.

Today I've been getting pains in my heart region every time I've felt good - the only thing that calms it slightly is putting both my hands over my heart region and intending Reiki healing. But I can't keep my hands there all the time!

I've no idea what's causing this, but it is sore and bumping around in there! I'm sure it's nothing serious, after all I've just been feeling very happy and joyous working my way up the EGS But ow! Yikes, have to sit quiet and hope for the best

I asked my HS what I should do, and got the answer to quit meditation and doing the Reiki and ask on here. I really don't like to ask, but I feel I should.

Thank you.

Comment

• Hi SJ
                      Originally posted by S.J View Post
                      I asked my HS what I should do, and got the answer to quit meditation and doing the Reiki and ask on here. I really don't like to ask, but I feel I should.
                      Some mighty powerful healing goes on this thread every night so your HS is quite smart

Zain was kept Sandra up all last night by crying.

With love and gratitude
                      Alan

Comment

• Before You Ask Healing Is Sent

Hi S.J.,
                        Before you even ask, know that healing is sent your way from everyone on this forum. It is all good and you are perfectly healthy, happy and vibrant. Rest in that assurance and just relax. Be kind and caring to yourself and let us send love and healing your way - You do not have to do it yourself.
                        See yourself enveloped in the loving arms of this wonderful group and know you are never alone. We are all one - entangled together.
                        Love always,
                        Moxie

PS I have also sent you a message.
                        Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                        CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                        Word Whisperer
                        My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Oh S.J, Come & let me give you a great big .
                          I'm sending you lots of loving positive thoughts & I'll intend that my you receive my reiki energy when I am practicising in a little while.

I had a horrid day yesterday also, very uncomfortable with a couple of mini panic attacks thrown in which I just couldn't seem to get on top of, so lots of issues being cleared out I guess.

In fact I've got issues coming out of my elbow today , woke up this morning & boy was it aching! So I'll get to work on that soon. I'm feeling better today but still feeling a bit agitated.

Grace, thank you very much for your help . The last couple of nights I've still woken up at 3:30 am for quite a while but I've been able to stay in bed instead of getting up & have gradually dozed off again for a bit more sleep.

Love & Blessings,
                          Sharyn

Theta Healing
                          Paths 2 Potential

Comment

• Oh Sweetie Pie,

I'm sending you some major league big time hugs and positive energy.

The other day,when I was struggling terribly to contain the butterflies in my stomach and working hard not to give way to my "worry monitor", I remembered about being grateful. So I composed an email to Moira and told her she was going to be my first "gratitude" (well, in writing, anyway). I went on and on and listed all of the reasons I am grateful to have her in my life...and when I was done...I felt better. It sounds so remedial...we've all heard it or read it before...and yet it was astonishingly powerful--for me. Later, Moria told me that it was powerful for her too...but that was a side effect...I just wanted to feel better myself and step away from the edge (of the proverbial cliff).

Tonght while my husband and I were eating dinner a beautiful, tiny, majestic humming bird came to feast at the window beside us. It was an incredible (I'd like to say moment but it was more like a milisecond because the damn dog barked and scared the humming bird away...) instant. Almost beautiful beyond words...and then the dog...clueless, but lovable. Not sure how this fits...oh well.

So best wishes for powerful and positive medicine to you...remember about the grateful part and watch out for the humming birds (and the damn dogs)

with love and gratitude,

Allen
                            With love and gratitude,

Allen
                            www.paths-now.com
                            www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

I'd like to thank all of you who worked your positive energy on my sister. She reports that she is feeling much better and that the midwives have given her nothing to worry about.

Hooray! Thank you all so very much. My little sister is very dear to me and this pregnancy is so important to her.

On another front, may I ask for help again? Our dear friend John has been diagnosed with melanoma. Please send your positive help to him. He is a lovely person who spends time each year helping build and re-build villages in South America.

I will be so appreciative of all of your efforts on his behalf.

With gratitude and so much concern for John and for his family,

Allen
                              With love and gratitude,

Allen
                              www.paths-now.com
                              www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Thank you

Thanks so much everyone. I wish I'd stayed on and seen these last night. Instead I logged off and went to lie in bed quietly with a book and tv and hoped for the best. The pain moved from my heart region to my stomach, and now I just have a queasy belly but that I can cope with better thank goodness for learning Reiki, it is so brilliant saved me reaching for painkillers though not sure what to take for bumpy heart!

Thanks everyone, was a scare but over now. Phew.

Firehorse - thanks for the giggles

Moxiemags - thanks so much hun. I so appreciate the healing and support you give me

Sharyn - thanks so much, it means a lot big hugs back hun. I hope you're feeling better now too.

Thank you Allen, I am so glad to hear your sis is ok I was thinking of her the other day. Sending John and his family lots of positive vibes.

Hugs xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X