No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Grace, you have helped me twice now and each time it has been wonderful. You are a star!

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Grace has been working hard on my 15month old son Zain since 8th May.

Basically he wriggles/cries during the night and disturbs Sandra so she hasn't had a good night's sleep since his birth. The best so far is that she managed to be disturbed only 1 hour apart, so she's woken up a minimum 7-8 times during the night or fewer times but staying awake longer between.

She's hasn't had any sleep in the last 3 days and her body aches all over.

Zain has symptoms of tummy pain, teething and we think insecurity which wakes him up. He has also recently woken up crying having nightmares.

We've tried music (made it worse as he is easily distracted), massage, emergency cream, tiger balm on belly button helped him fart and he slept ok for that night but not any subsequent nights, EFT, kinesiology, bush flower remedies, reiki, homoeopathy, teething gel.

Nothing seems to help consistently.

Grace has invited me to post here to see if we can get a better effect here.

So both Sandra and Zain need help. But if Zain can sleep through the night then Sandra doesn't need any help!

Thank you Grace to all your time and effort and thank you Jamie as I believe will be joining Grace helping this thread.

Many thanks
      Love and Gratitude
      Alan
      Save over $1,000 on PATHS
      Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Alan,

I sympathise deeply with yourself, Sandra & poor little Zain. I understand so well what you are all going through as I had exactly the same experience with my oldest child. I was a walking zombie for the first 2 years of his life & I have never forgotten what that felt like psychologically & physically! I was unaware of the term sleep deprivation then.

I am sure Grace & Jamie's work will soon show results. I would just like you to know that I will be thinking of you & holding you in my thoughts & I have formed the intention "Zain enjoys a deep relaxing & healing sleep for 8 hours every night".

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Sharyn and Alan,

Both of you are so powerful! Alan, Thank you for being willing to share and be open in this forum. Sharyn, You are so powerful! You're intentions are serving the highest good immediately!!!!!

I'm going to sit down with the CEM Charts - I accidently packed up Grace's charts in my bag before flying home from LV. Synchronistic, or what????!!!!
          So tonight, I'm going to practice - on myself and on Zain and on everyone else!

This is gonna be fun!!!!!

Comment

• Thank you for your kind words & intentions, Jamie.

Alan, I just have one other suggestion & this may seem a little weird, so feel free to ignore it if it doesn't feel right to you. I know that you said playing music didn't help Zain but I feel that he may benefit from hearing/seeing the video "The Art of Blessings" which has the link in the bottom of my signature.

I resonate very strongly with this uplifting video & am affected by it every time I watch it. I just have a strong compulsion at the moment to share this with you, so hope that it doesn't appear to strange.

Love & Blessings,
            Sharyn
            Theta Healing
            Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Wow...

After having read a few posts and a couple of bios two weeks ago, I was both greatly intrigued and impressed. Next were the almost constant non-stop accolades from Jeanie as she was getting involved in the Energetic Forum and PATHS. (Yes, for those of you who were in Las Vegas, I am ‘the fiancé you may have heard tell about…) Then I was privileged to hear about all the amazing experiences and people that were in Las Vegas last weekend – in a riveting 3 hour recantation (untold details are still forthcoming on a daily basis as the ‘download’ continues – to paraphrase Jamie).

Grace was both kind and wonderful enough to introduce Chinese Energetic Medicine to Jeanie, who was ecstatic to show me, which made me want to read Grace’s thread on the same subject, which made me want to sign up and post, which is why you are reading this now. So there we are, or here, as the case the may be.

Wow. Did anyone else experience this overwhelming combination of feelings when they first joined this forum - feelings of awe of the amazing individuals on this site; intrigue as to the myriad talents and gifts possessed by these individuals; gratitude to have found a bevy of such loving and enlightened people; and luck – as in lucky enough to be in their company?

So, like, Wow – and here I am about to dip my big toe into the vastness of this forum and that which lays beyond.

Grace, I don’t know how you do all the things you do - family, business, personal interests, healing the world…. But I am glad you are here and that I am fortunate enough to have crossed paths with you. I can only surmise that you have learned to operate in and out of the space-time continuum in order to accomplish so much. Thanks and kudos! (BTW, maybe one day you can teach me how to do that space-time thing, hmm?)

One thing I have learned though is that all of us should love ourselves enough to get everything we want and desire because (amongst other reasons) a: we deserve it and b: there is enough to go around for everyone.

So on that note, I would like to humbly (or not so, as the case may be) ask Grace in her infinite selflessness to help work on a few things for me: my eyes (congenital cataracts in both eyes, astigmatism in my ‘good’ eye); chronic left hip and leg pain (which was described as a loose tendon by one healer and a past life injury by another); and to increase my financial status (preferably to independently wealthy, so Jeanie and I can contribute on a full time basis); and anything else you may deem necessary in your realm of understanding and perception. That wasn’t too forward of me, was it?

It is my intention to learn as much as my physical brain can manage and as much as my spiritual self can sustain, as well as, to contribute to the best of my abilities and to get to know all of you who wish to be known.

Much love and gratitude,
              Glenn
              Blessings on the journey, Glenn
              PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
              Handmade Ceramic Gifts
              Discover-PATHS
              [

Comment

• Hey, welcome to the board, Glenn! (Jeanie, I think you have a keeper there! )

Comment

• Welcome aboard Glenn, I am sure Grace, AND Jamie will be able to help you out!

Comment

• Hello Sharyn
                    Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
                    Alan,

I sympathise deeply with yourself, Sandra & poor little Zain. I understand so well what you are all going through as I had exactly the same experience with my oldest child. I was a walking zombie for the first 2 years of his life & I have never forgotten what that felt like psychologically & physically! I was unaware of the term sleep deprivation then.

I am sure Grace & Jamie's work will soon show results. I would just like you to know that I will be thinking of you & holding you in my thoughts & I have formed the intention "Zain enjoys a deep relaxing & healing sleep for 8 hours every night".

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn
                    We thought our first child, Kai, now 3.5 years old, was the 'challenging' one and we were due the 'easy' one. How wrong we were!

As he is 15 months old could sleep for 12 hours

I'm really blessed to have Sandra in my life and I don't know how she copes!

Thank you Sharyn for your help.

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    I'm going to sit down with the CEM Charts - I accidently packed up Grace's charts in my bag before flying home from LV. Synchronistic, or what????!!!!

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    So tonight, I'm going to practice - on myself and on Zain and on everyone else!
                    Thank you so much for your help Jamie.

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
                    Alan, I just have one other suggestion & this may seem a little weird, so feel free to ignore it if it doesn't feel right to you. I know that you said playing music didn't help Zain but I feel that he may benefit from hearing/seeing the video "The Art of Blessings" which has the link in the bottom of my signature.
                    Thank you for that suggestion Sharyn, we will try it and let you know.

Sandra reports back that she didn't get much sleep last night so there's plenty of practise in store for you guys

Sandra's fully qualified to teach Bush Flower Remedies. So while you guys are practising, could you also practise giving Sandra a Bush Flower Remedy Weekend Workshop that is full with 60 students in Taiwan to coincide with her brother's wedding around 17th Nov or soon thereafter

Love and Gratitude
                    Alan

Comment

• Hello...

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                      Hey, welcome to the board, Glenn! (Jeanie, I think you have a keeper there! )
                      Originally posted by nadine View Post
                      Welcome aboard Glenn, I am sure Grace, AND Jamie will be able to help you out!
                      ...and thanks for the warm welcome!

Glenn
                      Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                      PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                      Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                      Discover-PATHS
                      [

Comment

• Alan, Baby Zain & Sandra

Know that so many of us on the Forum are supporting your family as you move through this challenging time. I am including you in my practice of ZPoint as described and demonstrated in the link below. It is such a powerful yet simple process that anybody can begin to use it immediately after reading the installation statement. PM me if you have additional questions about the practice.

Introduction to ZPoint
                        Peg
                        ZPoint Practitioner

Comment

• Wow Grace, I will have to pick up a copy of Aarons book (thanks for the recommendation!) it sounds ace. I know what you mean about spending a lot 6 years ago, I spent (not nearly as much but a lot for me) over £1,600 on finding out all about the law of attraction back in 2004. Nowadays someone just needs to watch the secret and go to forums like PI and get all the support and information for free I would never in a million years have thought that was possible back in 2004 but am glad it is like that! I used to buy those e-books that gave a tiny bit of info in 200 pages of junk LOL! A lot of £ went on a coach though which was worth every penny

This thread is great, so much love and healing. It is wonderful to just sit and absorb it. Thanks everyone.

Comment

• Life is FABULOUS!!

Oh the love I feel for all of you is IMMENSE

Glenn, what a fabulous post you have given us here!! I will absolutely work on you this evening. I mainly work on the Group most of the day. I have found more and more moments throughout the day to do this. It is definitely meditation in motion. I love working on this Group (which includes the people viewing). I then take the evening before I go to sleep to work on people individually. So I will be doing this for you tonight too.

As you know I also connect with people on the phone weekly. I will continue to do the weekly phone connections but not until I get back from Austin. I am looking forward to this when I get back. So Glenn because your first post here has touched my heart so very much, I would like to spend some time with you on the phone with Jeanie too if we can conference on skype. Do you have two computers? I hope so!

Alan, I am so happy you posted!! As you can see there is more healing energy here in this invaluable group of like minded thinkers than in any Tibetan Monastery!!! Also I posted on what you did for ME in Vegas on the Vegas thread! Thank you again!

Joy, Rin, Allen, Moxie, Nadine, Bob, Jamie, SJ, Sharyn, Peg(nlivened) a hugh THANK YOU for all your love and beautiful posts!! I love you!
                            IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• ZPoint Process

Originally posted by nlivened View Post
                              I am including you in my practice of ZPoint as described and demonstrated in the link below. It is such a powerful yet simple process that anybody can begin to use it immediately after reading the installation statement. PM me if you have additional questions about the practice.

Introduction to ZPoint
                              Peg, thank you SO much for posting about ZPoint! I'm so enjoying learning about it.

It has come at the perfect time as I've just found out that my mother has an abdominal aneurysm and will most likely be having surgery for it in the next couple of weeks. Learning ZPoint has not only helped take my mind off my worries about my mother but will also enable me to help her in another way.

THANK YOU, Peg!!!

Ann
                              Paths To Your Success

Comment

• Hello Peg
                                Originally posted by nlivened View Post
                                Know that so many of us on the Forum are supporting your family as you move through this challenging time. I am including you in my practice of ZPoint as described and demonstrated in the link below. It is such a powerful yet simple process that anybody can begin to use it immediately after reading the installation statement. PM me if you have additional questions about the practice.

Introduction to ZPoint
                                Thank you for including us in your practise. I read through and tried a little ZPoint last night on Zain before I fell asleep. Thank you for the link

Hello Grace,
                                Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                Alan, I am so happy you posted!! As you can see there is more healing energy here in this invaluable group of like minded thinkers than in any Tibetan Monastery!!! Also I posted on what you did for ME in Vegas on the Vegas thread! Thank you again!
                                Thank you for the push in getting me to post

Thank YOU for putting yourself in a position so that I could help

There is definitely a lot of healing energy here.

Sandra reports back that last night Zain cried more quietly every hour and didn't do the 'head banging' he normally does but he is still disturbing her sleep so her sleep time hasn't gone up yet. But if this improvement carries on she will soon be there

It will be ideal for Zain to sleep securely without any teething pain or tummy upset

With Much Love and Gratitude
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X