X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEM and LOA

Hi Grace,

this is fascinating.

if you can please explain how CEM can facilitate the materialization of deliberate intent...

the inherent principle to materialization being that ones alignment with intent spawns materialization/manifestation.

attaining alignment is usually done by visualization and release/clearing of any resistance... the less resistance the more alignment, the more focus the more alignment.

i liken the more focus/emotion equals the intent getting shape and the less resistance equates to an easier path of manifestation.

Im wondering how CEM would better faciliate this process.

Thanks

Indigo

Comment

• Hidden Messages in Water link

SHAUNA!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You are absolutely correct we all can heal ourselves, and with our very own powerful intentions, Faith and constant feelings of Gratitude we can attract anything that we truly desire!! Shauna you have attracted me and I you!! I absolutely love this!!

"I just pray that I can teach my daughter to be a light in this world. And that she will know it is better to shine her light to help show the way for those in darkness; than to turn hers off to be like those around her" YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION (a light bearer) NOT ONLY TO YOUR DAUGHTER BUT TO ME!!

Adrienne,

Your posts are so perfect!, I am going to focus when I get back from Vegas on Relationship issues. I am inspired by your post to do so. I will also of course continue to work on all the Health issues on this thread daily. The Health concerns are my top priority!! I am going to give you some extra attention tonight. I will be talking to Rin, and then I am going to work on you. I will see if you are on skype, but if not I am still going to do the corrections. Let me know after tonight how your physical and emotional bodies feel.

Nadine,

I will never forget on December 14th 2006 I re-read the Hidden Messages in Water. (I first read it in summer of 2005). These pages in particular shook me to the CORE!! An extract from The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto, in the Cygnus Review. I felt as if I had discovered the greatest gift in existence! The FEELING OF GRATITUDE! Your post means so much to me! Thank you!!

I am also very happy to hear the mood around the house is better! I will continue working on your aches and Pains. We are infinite beings and there is always more to evolve into.

Susan

How are you feeling now? Please keep me posted.

Sharyn

Wow, Kd Lang's rendition of 'Hallelujah' is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! Thank you so very much for keeping us posted on your successes!! It helps so many people!! THANK YOU!

Rin

I am so happy you are getting even better results. I am also looking forward to hearing your voice tonight (my time)

Tracy

I so very much appreciate knowing and being on this Planet with such a Beautiful person as YOU!

Ann

Yesterday I spent 2 hours working on Abundance, Wealth and Prosperity via Group Corrections. It was the first time I had gone 2 hours straight non stop! I began at 1pm to 3pm. I was definitely peeling off major layers!! Let me know if you are still not feeling anything moving forward. I plan to do more Group corrections anyway. I get email notifications the minute anyone posts here. I usually do individual work on a person right when I am reading the post via email so that I can keep up! Keep us posted.

Karen

I am so glad you found your way over here!! When any of you post, I do spend time making corrections on you for whatever comes up, It takes only moments to tune in and make corrections. What takes long is when I remove a layer of issues on someone, and another layer immediately surfaces and demands attention too. With Faith and Perseverance all issues can be resolved!

Terry

Yes, I will be glad to do more. I also got your skype message earlier today. I will look at this information before I go to Vegas. Thank you for keeping me posted!! I am looking forward to hearing more after Wednesday!! I will have my lap top with me in Vegas, and YES I will be making daily corrections even though I will be busy day and night!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Great Question!

Hi Indigo,

"if you can please explain how CEM can facilitate the materialization of deliberate intent...

the inherent principle to materialization being that ones alignment with intent spawns materialization/manifestation.

attaining alignment is usually done by visualization and release/clearing of any resistance... the less resistance the more alignment, the more focus the more alignment.

i liken the more focus/emotion equals the intent getting shape and the less resistance equates to an easier path of manifestation.

Im wondering how CEM would better facilitate this process."

This is a Great Question!

With CEM a person can remove Layers of "issues" (resistance) to achieve desired results (materialization/manifestation) effortlessly. Making CEM "corrections" (release/clearing) allows the being to achieve Neutrality (alignment).

When in Neutrality a person can Focus (and Visualize) much more easily/effortlessly in order to create desired results, because there is no "issue" causing weakness to the individual or situation. Therefore they free themselves to Focus like a laser on what they desire to create.

It also frees them to feel (The Greatness of who they are!!) the truth of what is behind all these issues once corrected which is Harmony. The great equation of the Universe; Love and Gratitude. One part love (giving) to two parts gratitude (receiving). An extract from The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto, in the Cygnus Review. Ultimately LOVE.

Now, Let's take one single issue; (I correct thousands of issues in seconds) for example "Fear of Success". This one issue can sub-consciously sabotage (cause resistance) in the person if they are not aware of the fact that they have a fear of success. So this issue of fear of success is weakening this person. This weakness (fear) can manifest in infinite ways via the Physical body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Psychological Body and/or Psychic/Spiritual Body. there are more bodies (infinite) but for this world this is all that I work on via CEM.

For one person this one issue of Fear of Success could manifest as Stress/Tension in their emotional body, and for another person it may manifest in the physical body as a pain in their shoulder. What happens also is that there are layers of issues that build and cause weakness in the various bodies.

I "test" for any weakness, and then correct the issue so that the person does not get weakened anymore by this issue. Making a correction is first determining what is weakening the individual and then "flipping the switch" (making a correction) either on or off depending on the desired results. On for enjoying success, and off for fear of success.

Chinese Energetic Medicine (instant healing) can create miraculously fast results depending on the layers of issues the person has.

This is an easy process to learn, but like anything else the more you practice the better you get. Once I started using Paths everything evolved so quickly that here I am making Group corrections for thousands of people. Those of you posting here, but also every person that is viewing.

I know soon and with more practice this Group will continue to expand. I have intended that as I improve my abilities (evolve again with experiencing other Paths modules) I will attract more and more people to experience and resonate with all of these corrections and receive the benefits as well. This is why all of your posts are so powerful!!! People viewing are not only attracting Cem, Paths, TRV, this Fabulous Forum into their lives, but all of YOU and your LOVE AND LIGHT as well!!
        Last edited by Grace; 05-27-2007, 03:00 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Wonderful, Magical Time at Disney

I have just returned from a wonderfully, magical time at Disney with my grandchildren. Grace, I felt healthy, young and full of joy - thanks in part to your CEM healings and time we spent in conversation. I am so thankful and grateful for knowing you and having attracted you and PATHS into my life. My children, grandchildren and I now have some wonderful memories to cherish of our adventures in the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Downtown Disney and at our fabulous condo.
          We had a magical time right from the beginning when in spite of a 3 hour traffic delay we made the plane just in time to board- last and flew to sunny Florida with no minutes to spare. Everything was so in line and went so smoothly - well you'd almost think the Universe had lined everything up for us.
          Love and gratitude to all,
          Moxie
          PS - check out my new avatar - me and some friends from Disney
          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
          Word Whisperer
          My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Oh Grace... You are too kind. I have SO much to learn... All this intention stuff has me going in circles...

Part of me believes I’m better off wearing my scars on my face because the facial paralysis I currently have is something to be proud of. It shows I walked through the fire. But the other part of me really wants a full smile again. And some tears would be nice to cool off my dry eye!

I am so thankful for your healing touch... I feel better than I have in years!!! But I also know, that the extent of my healing is ultimately in my own hands. You reinforce that here! I just fear that perhaps the part of me that likes my facial paralysis will be the limiting factor in my healing, afterall. Any advice?

Thank you again. Thank you and blessings to everyone here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharyn
              I know that you have continued working on us & I know that we are all connected but I didn't want to "overload you ".
              Oh Sharyn, that is exactly how I was feeling! I was even worried on Grace's behalf, wondering if she wouldn't burn out because of all the demands on her time and attention! But my mind has been put at rest since speaking with her today. For me, so much personal stuff got cleared up (and of course she was able to reassure me that there was no danger of "burn-out"). She also assured me that she loved my posts here - which is just what I needed to hear - and so I have resolved to post as much as possible on this forum, so that others can be encouraged by my stories.

I have been feeling so calm and peaceful since speaking with gracious Grace, it's almost magical. What a gift she is!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoxieMags View Post
                I have just returned from a wonderfully, magical time at Disney with my grandchildren.
                I'm very glad to hear that you had such a good time at the Magic Kingdom! But I still can't believe that you are a grandmother, because you look so young! What a great pic.

P.S. You're the one in the middle, right?

Comment

• Hello Shauna

Originally posted by shauna7084 View Post
                  Part of me believes I’m better off wearing my scars on my face because the facial paralysis I currently have is something to be proud of. It shows I walked through the fire. But the other part of me really wants a full smile again. And some tears would be nice to cool off my dry eye!

I just fear that perhaps the part of me that likes my facial paralysis will be the limiting factor in my healing, afterall. Any advice?
                  I'm obviously not Grace, but couldn't you be proud of having 'walked through the fire' AND having regained your full smile despite what your doctors told you?

Seems to me there would be even more to be proud of in that.

Just a thought.

Ann
                  Paths To Your Success

Comment

• Love is all there is!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!
                    Last edited by Grace; 05-27-2007, 05:04 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• We love you too!
                      Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

• I have also felt a little uneasy burdening Grace with more problems, but after the explanation I can see how efficiently you can do this....which is the reason I am asking for help with a problem.....!!!

My son badly sprained his foot last week, we found out it is not broken, but still has to be off if for 7-10 days...it is healing slowely because he has injured this same foot in the past...Grace could you please help with this if possible?

Thank you so much!!

Comment

• Good Reminder!

Sharyn,

I Love your story! It is such a good reminder to me and all of us to reassess what we focus on! Thank you!

Comment

• Sharyn,

Don't apologize...... Thank you - thank you - thank you for sharing!! I know that I am blessed and reaffirmed by your personal story. I'm sure there are other silent lurkers who are as well.

Just because I can acknowledge my attachment, doesn't mean I'm any closer to letting it go! I guess I'm not really sure how to let go of it... I think my pay off is similar to yours though. Maybe I should do some more soul searching to really identifiy my payoff. I'd imagine if I keep doing the legwork - the affirmations, PATHs, and utilizing Grace's AMAZING GRACE - that something will eventually become clear.

You successfully did it, and it sounds like in large part due to Grace and to PATHs! That gives me hope that I can do the same. Thank you so much for sharing.

We are all so fortunate to have such a POSITIVE community here, to help refocus our energies! Also, "Creative Visualization" is a great book! It's been several years since I've read it... I think you just reminded me that it's time for a refresher! From what I remember it was a quick read - and I need it!!

Thank you so much.... And sending blessings back your way!!

Shauna

Comment

• great answer

Great Answer Grace!

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

It is so wonderful to be able to join this thread! I had a bit of difficulty posting when I first registered.

But Grace was kind enough to help as well as Kevin from this site. Thank you guys!

Thank you to Grace again for the correction she did on me!

I have been doing PATHS for 2 weeks now. I am on Successful Living Phase 1 and Self Esteem modules,

Cheers,
                                Aime

Comment

Working...
                                X