Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace blesses us again!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    I would be happy to make "corrections" in fact I already have!!! the minute I read your post, I took your suggestion and made corrections!

Oh THANK YOU, Grace!!!

You are so wonderful to be so generous with your time and talents for all of us. We are so fortunate to have you here.

Thank you so much!

Ann
    Paths To Your Success

Comment

a recap

hello grace and everyone,
      well i have experienced release of tension from the muscles around my spine, tis is amazing.....unexpected in my life time for sure, and wow...and like my last post, emotional releasing in areas as well that i wasn't sure was ever possible for me after all the personal work i have done in my life...i expect more to come. grace did some work with my son to, but he is pretty moody as it is that i am not sure what the effects are yet, although he wasn't trying to come home from school yesterday, after a weekend of isolation and not feeling well...and i put it this way, cuz he's very often manifested many physical symtoms and makes himself not feel well...so perhaps he has found some acceptance....i really am unsure at this point though.
      hey grace, what you do is amazing ...ok yes i am worthy, you have been given a gift and it is a beautiful thing that you are willing to give so freely...that can also be a rare gift...although i know you expressed how you are gaining so much from giving it away. don't ever loose that hey
      since we conversed i have found that i have had the pain and tension move from my left hip to my right hip, and in my right shoulder.....and now my back has been spasming, and i am icing and heating in intervals...SIGH...thanks so much.....and if you get a chance (only asking cuz you did want to know where things shifted to) if you get a chance, the muscles in my lower abdomen, which connect to my hips and then they connect to my legs...YA, i have always had alot of tension there to. thanks..
      for anyone else...i have had so much tension in my back , legs, abdomen, hips,shoulders and chest that it has left me crippled and unable to walk...and when i could walk (barely) i could barely move....it has been an exhausting 20 yrs...been experiencing pain and tension since i was 10, and this is god sent that i came across a place where i could experience this healing...and it is so freely given with love, cuz we are all worth it....
      Looking forward to the prosperity and abundance to come in my life...for today ice and heat and LOTS of breathing and stretching....PEACE....and the flip side of this day (meaning the gratitude) is that i get to do self care and meditate and be gentle with myself...more than usual..hehe
      LOVE AND GRATITUDE GRACIE....and plenty of love and light to the rest.....cheers...Adrienne
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

More Great Information from all of you!!

Hi Barb, Now I understand. Karen had Private messaged me and then we emailed each other. She was having trouble posting here on Energetic Forum, but Aaron was able to fix the situation and so she then posted on what she thought was the Chinese Energetic Medicine Thread.

I am glad you are watching out for me Barb. XOXOXOXOX I have been working on EVERY ONE that posts here!! Even if you don't specifically ask for what you need, I go to what needs the most attention first. I have worked on your 7th chakra a few times Barb. Like Kevin found out with his TRV session about the suggestions "bouncing off", In Chinese Energetic Medicine, we say "the corrections did not stick" So we have to go back and peel off some more layers of issues that are making you "weak" or manifesting undesirable experiences, like your 7th Chakra not spinning fast enough. I have it balanced now. But it wouldn't hurt to keep a powerful intention of your own, that involves all of your Chakras Balanced, spinning, and vibrating perfectly.

Hi Nadine,

I went back and reviewed my Private messages to find yours, (I had to download them into text, but I did not find this message you are talking about) So yes email me, until you are comfortable with skype. Also send Paths an email and ask them what they think about you using the new LSR module for Shed pounds specifically. Let us know what they recommend. This is new to all of us and we all would like to know. I do read this thread daily and if you have posted then you will get corrections the quickest. I do tend to work on the people who post first. I check skype most often, and then my emails. Private messages I check before emails.

I would love to keep everything nice and organized on this thread, but I know that some "issues" are not for the whole world to read! Just know that I don't need much info to tune in. It is just easier for all of you to monitor your results when you write them down in detail.

Hi Roz, YOU ARE SO FABULOUS!!! I agree Moria is so awesome!! She also gave me two detailed reports that were spot on for me too!!! It's all so much FUN!!
        It makes LIFE EVEN MORE FABULOUS!!

Hi Adrienne, I am going to work on your back spasms now. So keep me posted, and I will work on your son again tonight! I will get to your other issues tonight as well. Thank you so much for your perfect posts. All the information you give helps so many people.
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Popping in for a big thank you!

Hi Grace!

Wishing you a super awesome fantabulous day!

I am very thankful for all you are doing for all of us and me, personally, as well.

Also, I'm posting to get on the money bandwagon in case my lil' name slipped your list lol. (Is there room left on this gravy-train? oh yes, theres a little space between Adrienne and Pamela...do you mind ladies? You'll hardly notice I'm here, if you could just scooch over a little bit...make a small space between you, ah, thats better...a little cozy but we'll get by. Don't worry, I rarely bite, and if I do, its not too hard )
          I am in a state of allowing and never permit doubt to take root in me or my thinking. I am already so thankful for all I have and even imagine the joy I will have in sharing more and more with others, both what I have now, and the manifestation of energy exchange that will free up so much more time and opportunity to give.

As for mood and health, I've always had it pretty good. However, god, I sure had a few hours of wild emotions yesterday afternoon! I felt so incredibly impatient (never my usual disposition) and my children seemed to pick up on that and become 10 times more needy! (Single Dad so I do everything for them and love it ) It was all I could do to make it to the end of the day and then after relaxing and watching a movie (finally got to Spiderman 2 LOL) I started to feel a lot better, and this morning - all perfect again! So strange! Not sure if it was either a PATHS thing, or perhaps Holosync (on about day 10), but whatever it is, glad it is gone!

<---me again

Namaste, dear Grace and to everyone else too!

Stephen

Comment

Hello Grace! I am feeling much, much better than even a couple of days ago. So whatever you are doing, keep on doing it! Thank you. Love, Rin.

Comment

clarifying...

hi, just re-read my last post, and to me it sounds like i can't walk.....welllll, i mostly can, it's just when the tension hits (sometimes more often than not) that i can litterally barely move on my legs....thanx...
              love and light...Adrienne
              Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Defining Grace...

Hi again, My Lovies!

I'm popping back in here to give GREAT THANKS to Our Precious Gracie once again... Honey, those corrections you made on me last night made such a difference.... I was feeling so very worn out last night and when you told me that my pituitary and my ventricals were weak, I got a little nervous, but today I feel right as rain... I cannot thank you enough, my Darling Gracie!

And while I am here, I want to tell Steven that I will be happy to discuss my latest read with him over at the party soon and that he is Perfectly Welcome to squeeze in between me and Adrienne on this "gravy train"...In fact, I'll LOVE IT Steven!!! (coy smile combined with eyelash-flutter... ) But for now I want to mention a new book that I just picked up today at the library and I think all of you Sweet Ones will enjoy what I learned in the first few pages....

The name of the book is "The Unmistakable Touch of Grace" (Yeah...I KNOW...) by Cheryl Richardson and it discusses how "every event we experience and every person we meet has intentionally been put in our path to help us lead more conscious and fulfilled lives," I am sure that it is No Coincidence that I gravitated towards this book!

But I think you will all LOVE this excerpt and it is particularly appropriate to share it with you right here in this Blessing of a thread....

"Grace comes from the latin word gratia, meaning favor, charm, or thanks. Spiritual traditions from around the world each share a similar understanding of this word. For example, in Sanskrit, grace is akin to the word grnati, which means He praises, and to call or invoke. In Christian terms, grace is defined as infinite love, mercy, favor, and goodwill shown by God to humankind. in Judaism, the concept of grace is expressed by the Hebrew word hesed, meaning mercy, or loving-kindness. Grace is seen as a creative force...an act of exceptional kindness and goodness." The author goes on to quote her friend, Laura Sura Das, author of "Awakening the Buddha Within" with this... "Grace is the 'isness' of life. It's the recognition that everything is connected and sacred. The more in touch we are with this natural abundance of life, the less we need."

How Beautiful is THAT, My Sweet Ones? And is this not a Perfect Definition of Our Grace? How Blessed we all are to have found you along OUR path, Dearest Gracie.... May You Always Be Blessed.... In All Ways.

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                My PATHS Website
                My Art Website
                My Paintings As Prints
                My Facebook

Comment

That is a great definition of Grace, Pamela.

It really was great to chat with you Grace, Thank you so much for your time & corrections.

A couple of things have occurred to me & now make sense to me.

If you can find the time to do some work on my husband's neck at any stage Grace, I would greatly appreciate it (he has osteoarthritis in it & it causes him a lot of discomfort working at the computer).

So Thank You So Much Again, Grace

Sharyn
                  Last edited by Sharyn; 11-22-2007, 04:37 AM.
                  Theta Healing
                  Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Is it possible to develop some kind of rash at the back of my lower part of legs because of spirulina? It itches me so bad.....
                    Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

Any luck with prosperity yet???

Hi, We all know Grace has been kind enough to make corrections and enhance our prosperity. I was just wondering if anyone has noticed any changes in their lives yet.

I posted before and said I got two new jobs....and just last night we received a large and very unexpected amount of money. It was totally out of the blue....so I think Grace has been working her charm quite nicely!!!

I don't know how many times I can say thank you....but thank you!!

Comment

Hi Nadine

As I posted earlier, after Gracious Gracie had done some corrections on me, I found myself daring to charge for my readings, something I didn't had the guts to do before.
                        Not only do I feel ok with charging for them, I have had more requests for readings this last week, than I have had for the longest time!
                        I am absolutely convinced that has been a Self Esteem issue, and our Dear Grace has sorted me out Big time!

And, I have been talking to a friend of mine for the past few months. his girlfriend (one of my best friends) of 6 years, broke up with him in January. A couple of days ago, he asked me to order a couple of books for him via the Internet, as he wasn't sure how to do it. I ordered the books and he was supposed to send about £8 to my bank account. Today, I saw that he had sent me about £35!! When I spoke to him, saying that it was way too much, he said it was for me and my daughter to go and enjoy a meal at a Restaurant!!

To me, this is BIG improvements!

Gracie... do you know how MAGIC you are?!

Much Love
                        Moria x
                        Intuitive Readings
                        P.A.T.H.S
                        Web design by Hannah King

Comment

Moira, that sounds wonderful!!! A bit of extra cash to enjoy a night out!! It is great that you are charging for your services....you are worth it from what I have read. I will probably be contacting you in the future to have some sort of reading done. I am a little busy in the next couple weeks (thanks to prosperity!!!LOL) so it will be after that

Take care!

Comment

7th Chakra ?

I am glad you are watching out for me Barb. XOXOXOXOX I have been working on EVERY ONE that posts here!! Even if you don't specifically ask for what you need, I go to what needs the most attention first. I have worked on your 7th chakra a few times Barb. Like Kevin found out with his TRV session about the suggestions "bouncing off", In Chinese Energetic Medicine, we say "the corrections did not stick" So we have to go back and peel off some more layers of issues that are making you "weak" or manifesting undesirable experiences, like your 7th Chakra not spinning fast enough. I have it balanced now. But it wouldn't hurt to keep a powerful intention of your own, that involves all of your Chakras Balanced, spinning, and vibrating perfectly.

Ooops apologies to Karen due then

Grace I really don't know very much at all about this Chakra stuff. Thank you so much for working on me and I am feeling better these last few days and am hopefully anticipating Operation Success though I am a little "scared" LOL! Don't want to end up in a straight jacket ha ha!!

Can any of you guys please post a link where I can find a beginner's course in Chakra's?

Thanks
                            Barb xx

Comment

Chakras

Hi Barb,

Here's a link to some info on chakras (hopefully I've done this correctly)http://www
                              .erinpavlina.com/blog/2006/11/chakras/
                              . Hope it is useful.

Regards,

Sharyn
                              Theta Healing
                              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Little success: a couple of days ago, by sheer coincidence (yeah, right!) I bumped into a woman who used to take private English lessons from me. She was delighted to see me, and asked if we could resume the lessons! The tuition fee per lesson is about enough to cover the cost of a monthly four-module pack! How cool is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X