Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again Grace,

As I mentioned the problem I have is with my right ear. I had an infection in it about one year ago. I had antibiotics to try and clear it up but since then I am still having problems with it. It has been looked at by a doctor but there doesnt appear to be any sign of a problem. I have a constant buzzing and other strange feeling and sounds. Also lately I have been having pain on the right side of my face around the ear. Hopefully CEM may be able to sort it out

Love,

Terry
    Last edited by tezzaa; 05-03-2007, 05:27 PM.

Comment

wow, how perfect....

hello....this is beyond my expection of what this thread is all about,......count me in to......how perfect and timely....when we ask it is give....hmmmmm,
      as i am opening up more i am experiencing so much love and joy inside me....and casting the bulk of my worries and my fears aside, well actually paths is doing that for me
      (i still have some)
      mood elevation
      phase 1 sucessful living
      just relax
      insight and intuition
      these are the moduals i'm on

HAVE AN AWSOME DAY EVERY ONE AND THANKS ALOT GRACE,,,,I HAVE THE URGE TO CALL YOU GRACIE....I HOPE THATS OK, SWEET LADY....AND NO I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU ....ADRIENNE
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Me Too, Please

Hi Everyone and particularly Grace,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all & also join this great thread. You are all such warm & positive people that I have finally gathered up the courage to post.

Any extra abundance would be greatly appreciated, in any form, but particularly financial! I would love to be able to start on Paths & try out this marvellous technology.

Sharyn
        Last edited by Sharyn; 11-22-2007, 04:11 AM.
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

hi sharyn

thank you for sharing, i can ralate to that , however it's not as bad as it was for sure today.....LOTS of personal work (i mean years) and paths tooo, and way faster to.....rock on...

lots of love and joy.....Adrienne

P.S.....and welcome

Comment

Stopping by to say Hi!

Hi My Lovies!

I just wanted to stop by and give you all bunch of Lovie-Hugs and Kissies and a BIG welcome our new Sweet Ones! I haven't posted here again since my synchronicity story because I was doing a lot of work on the painting....I'll keep adding pics for you on my PI Photo page as I continue working on it....

But I have now caught up with all the posts and WOW!...Do you not LOVE our Precious Gracie? My Magical Moria...I LOVE that story about the Jade Tree and your ability to NOW accept payment for the readings!!! How Wonderful! And Yes... I almost forgot...I DID order that white dress from Vickie's Secret and it will be here in time for the Vegas trip, so you can be sure to see some pics!!! One thing though...It's pretty low cut, and I have NO BOOBS, so I'll probably have to get a black permanent marker and do some artwork on my bony chest so it looks like I have some cleavage... It's got one of those built in bras (as if I need it... ), so I'm thinking I might be able to stuff the top with some Kleenex or something and then maybe I'll look like a girl rather than a boy in drag!

Joy and Chans...Your posts really caused a tingle in my solar plexus... It seems that every day there is a new and wonderful story about how Gracie has helped yet ANOTHER person with her CEM....I am sure that you all will agree that what our Gracie is doing here is such an Amazing Blessing and I know that she gathers much strength from the Love that we send her each and every day for giving this precious gift of herself to all who ask in this thread. I know that I am not alone when I say that I feel overwhelmed with Love and Gratitude for the Perfect Blessing that is Gracie....Gracie....We LOVE YOU!!! SOOO VERY MUCH!!! And I Love all of YOU Precious Beauties as well!!! The loving connections that we are creating among us is a gift I never expected to experience in my life and I am so filled with joy because of it... MUAH, to all of you!!! As Gracie would say...Life Is Fabulous!!!

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

i noticed stuff today

hello all,
              well here is my story....i PMed Grace and told her about my back pain that i have been having, have been diagnosed with arthritis AS (anklelosing sponylitis, but i am unconvinced of it, and have been skeptical of doctors and them giving drug to 'help' ailments......anyways i was taking alot of anti-inflamitories till i started on paths. I ran out of them as i started taking the loads of spirulina, and figured that since the spirulina acts as a anti -inflamatory i'll just take them and it was great, but the pain while i sleep has come back??? i am not sure if it is the same, cuz my level of stress is also higher, cuz of all the emotional stuff i find that comes up to the surface with the moduals that i am on...which i think willprobably happen with most of the moduals (my opinion of course...anyways....i noticed a little while after i sent her the message, maybe an hour or two, that my back was alot looser, the muscles i mean (suffered with muscle tension as long as i can remeber) and it's all been around my spine,hips, and shoulders.

guess what i am getting at is that wow, and also not sure cuz, i started the relaxation modual yesterday to, but still it was so instant....my fear of believing... ....getting over that one to....geesh....makes me realize how many issues i have.....actually no not that many...just ONE and that one is FEAR....i'd rather have love thank you....so love is what i choose....

so thank you very much Gracie and i feel love love towards you, so i will say thank you....and i am looking forward to speaking with you on saturday, if i don't work that is.
              Yes life is fabulous.....love and light....Adrienne
              my moduals are
              [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Lime"]Phase1living
              mood elevation
              relaxation
              insight and intuition
              these have changed my life

P.S. great photos Pamela, and i love your paintings, you are very talented, the flowers and lija are beautiful....thank you for sharing.....i used to paint, but somewhere between then and now i have become blocked,well in time it will all be worked out with paths.....lots of love....Adrienne

Comment

Yes, I would like to thanks Grace in public to work on my 6th chakra. My PSI abilities are much better now. Thank you! As I allready told you, you have a bigger purpose in your life!

Also I m on the wealth wagon with you guys! Lets "produce" money!
                Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

The stories I have read how Grace has helped everyone is unreal!! What a talent she has, and to be so generous with it....WOW!

Grace did some work for my daughter....and what I have noticed so far is she is not as negative as she was....I wish I could report more, but it is not the same as when it is experienced by yourself....my daughter didn't know this work was going on, so I can only go by what I see....and I like what I see so far!!!

Thank you Grace

Comment

It is Friday, and I am wishing everyone a very "Prosperous" day!!!

Comment

I Am Deeply Moved!!

I am so incredibly happy and grateful for feeling the IMMENSE LOVE I am receiving from ALL OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL DEEPLY!! Thank you so much for your beautiful Posts!! I will be posting much more soon. And of course I will continue working on all of you, and connecting with you!! Thank you again so much for posting!!!
                      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

I am a friend of Moira's who has spoken so well of you and the help you offer. I would be very grateful if you could help my left-hand wrist (and me) to regain optimum flexibility. I fell off a field stile in November on a walk and broke it. If it is true that it is what I needed! - I would be grateful for any intuitions you might have to better understand how I can help myself. Thank you Grace. With love , Clare

Comment

Thank You to our Beautiful Grace

I spoke with Grace on the phone today and what a loving, giving spirit she is. Grace here is a big hug for you and I send my love to you. She corrected some things in my energy field and I am so looking forward to claiming my Abundance, love and peace now. I will keep you posted on my progress. Grace may love and light surround you. I so enjoyed are talk and healing. Hugs, Ruth

Comment

How Fabulous I Feel!!

Ever since Reading Kevin's Post on what they discovered after they TRV'D what was happening with slow or no responders I have been EXCITED TO THE MAXIMUM!! Life just keeps getting better and better!! We are all evolving so quickly now and NOW SO IS PATHS!!! LIFE IS SO FABULOUS AND IT JUST GOT EVEN MORE FABULOUS!!

I have had several readings by Moria! She is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I highly recommend everyone getting a reading from her!! So private message her and do so before her fees go up, because they surely will once you all realize how AMAZING SHE IS!! I had an ankle issue, I started working on it with my CEM, but then neglected it since I was having so much fun with all of you over here! Yes it's crazy but I do forget to work on myself!! Well in one of her readings she told me to take care of my right ankle!!! I was so GRATEFUL!! I immediately began working on it intensely it is fine now, but if I had neglected it I would have had a bumm ankle for my Third Degree Black Belt test which is coming up for me this May 18th!! So Moria THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!

I will work on all of you that post here daily when I read and re-read the posts so as not to leave any one out! I do this in appreciation for the ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS LIFE I have now due to PATHS! I want to bring awareness to this Fabulous Forum, and esmhome.org I want to give back the immense joyful life I am living now due to all of YOU! We have all attracted each other and this is DEVINE!!

I want to converse with two people who post here each week on skype phone. Skype - internet calls - download Skype free now - free calls - official website I am talking with Terry tomorrow. I would like to connect with Clare (Moria's Friend) and Sharyn for next weekend. So get on skype and chat me up so I can pencil you in. I guarantee a fun time!!

Barb I want you to chat me up too! I most definitely have time for you. But I want you to wait on what Paths is doing first, and then after you get on the new module we will connect!

Now I know I am not going in order, but this is because I have worked on Rin and Jure already, but I would like to connect with you two also very soon. So if you would like to do this just get your skype information ready. My handle on skype is grace.haeusler I will accept you when you ask to be a contact. I don't accept everyone only the people I know!! You here are VIP's to me Now if for some reason I have left someone out, DO NOT WORRY!! Worry is pointless wasted energy. I will get to everyone at the PERFECT time!!

There is so much to this beautiful world, and you are all INFINITE POWERFUL BEINGS!!! CEM is just one fun thing we have all attracted into our lives, but there are many more! PATHS in my opinion is THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRITUAL TOOL IN EXISTENCE TODAY!! So get ready for the FABULOUS LIFE WE ARE ALL HAVING NOW AND KNOW THAT IT WILL JUST GET BETTER AND BETTER!!!

I have also decided to continue with my daily corrections for Posperity, Abundance and Wealth since we are starting to experience greater results in many ways. I feel the discovery of what Kevin and the TRV'RS have done is extremely abundant. Our collective thoughts focused on pulling in greater and greater abundance is Key!!
                            Last edited by Grace; 05-06-2007, 04:33 AM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Thank you Grace

Thank you so much Grace,

I will try & set up skype shortly- I'm really looking forward to talking with you. You are amazing - I don't know how you fit everything in.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to post your results from Paths. I had been following the Paths thread on Steve's forum that Aaron & you posted on, for quite some time now, which eventually led me to you wonderful people here.

Have a wonderful day

Sharyn
                              Theta Healing
                              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Hi Rea

Rea,

As I told you earlier you are a pure, light filled embodiment of JOY!! You have really done well on increasing your light!! It was easy working on your energetic levels!! What a pleasure!!

What has been amazing for me is that the people I have been working on that are on Paths are getting the "corrections" much more quickly vs the people I work on that are not on Paths!! There is a reason for this!! Anytime you focus on yourself to improve yourself with various spiritual tools it increases the effects other Spiritual tools that you have chosen to use have on you! A compounding effect. This also is why I know that one Paths module builds on other Paths Modules. Creating better results! This is what I have experienced and why I am on 13 Modules with exceptional results! I know I have said this before, but I will soon be blogging much more about all my modules.

YOU need to maintain awareness about what you desire to create. What do you wish to experience? Feeling Gratitude is a MUST, but manifesting your dreams is also a MUST!! THIS IS YOUR PURPOSE!! Stay focused on your desires! I am going to continue making corrections daily on abundance etc., and YOU staying focused on what you do desire, will make a huge difference while you are reading this thread and viewing your modules.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X