Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Christine

Christine,

Reading this post this morning release me even more, we are all 1 and all moving towards Infinite Love together. I see you Perfect and in Love with everything. Open your heart and believe that you are loved and at one with Love. I’m very Grateful to have met you Christine we both suffer a lost love but gain much more,

Ourselves

You are Love Energy! Big Hug and Kisses
    Within you are Treasures of Gold and Diamonds…

Comment

• For All!

I'm so full of gratitude for all of you. Everytime I come to read this thread I feel happier! There is so much I want to say, but I'm going to keep it short for right now. Tomorrow, I plan to make as many reply's as I can.

I've been working closely with Maluco Studios for this Film Action Contest. I am not only playing a small role as the mother of the Action Hero, but I'm also listed as "Production Consultant" for Anesti Vega's "A Spanierd's Tale". We begin Filming the Water Action Scene this Friday.

As many of you know my Company Begin Within Associates & Co. has been offering Muscle Testing services for over 3 years now. This is my first time working on a film, and I have learned a great deal so far.

According to the contest rules, the Director has to post daily a behind the scenes video. Day 1 and Day 2 are now up. If you'ld like to keep up with me and view a bit of my world on video then check out the link below.

ACTION FILM CHALLENGE "GRUPO MALUCO". ~ Anesti Vega's Maluco Studios currently in production with "A Spaniard's Tale"

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and I will be back tomorrow.
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• feeling like I'm going to explode sometimes

Hello again all, sorry it has been so long. Right now I am going through a kinda hard ****ty area of my life. I feel like I have no real clue as how to make any progress anymore, just stuck and not sure what is next or anything really.
        I am going to school for something I love but it still feels like I have no passion for it. I started training jiu jitsu which I love when I go but feel like it is an effort just to do that and am not sure if this is right for me.
        I am also dealing with the headache of moving again and I feel like thing just wont workout. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
        Sorry guys and gals just needed to vent a bit.
        http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
        Project1world

Comment

• Hi, Gtrlvr83

I felt that why many times but I want you to know that you just have to realize that your are blooming from where you are. Before I notice I would get home to the same Bullsh*t but I realize how ungrateful I was being. I alive and I am Loved. Right now you are so loved and you have great potential, you just need some faith in you. Watch The Secret that always get me back on gratitude. always trust that Grace is making correction on you Listen to Bob Marley Three Little Birds and Give urself daily affirmations. Most of all when your feeling down just change the channel on ur reality and think of good things. Think of something that made you feel great and create more moments that match that "Feeling Good" feeling. I fell so many times lol is very funny to me now but happiness and satisfaction happens when your just grateful for being U. Remember it all starts within you, I know you got it in you Take Care and Be Encouraged!! Yari

Comment

• Hey Yari thanks for the post. I am feeling alot better today, was just well kinda stuck yesterday and needed to yell a little. Went back to training yesterday and remembered why I love doing it and that it is the right thing right now; just makes me feel alive and forget about everything for awhile. First day back in two months and I got three tapouts(and threw up after practice) but I felt alive.
            Thanks to everyone for a place where I can feel free to vent sometimes, and then tyo come back and share all the great things that life has given me.
            http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
            Project1world

Comment

• Hi Grace! I'm hoping you can help me...I'm asking for some corrections. I feel like I've been loosing my faith lately and dealing with a lot of negative thoughts.
              These last few years have been really tough...now I know I had mercury poisoning. I know I needed to let go of a lot from my past 'smaller' life and self....which definitely has been going! I just don't have ANYTHING to hold on to! I've let go of so much in my past and have no need to forgive anyone...its been done....it dawned on me I needed to forgive...my eyes for breaking down, my body for same and even mercury. I need to have things get easier, despite all my 'work' it seems like they have gotten worse. Am I just stumbling before success comes? I feel like I'm balancing on a thread.

Many Blessings,
              Nancy
              Life in Balance Ayurveda
              www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• hello dear Nancy;

I'm not Grace....but I feel the desire to reach out to you in your time of doubt.

Everything is as it should be Nancy. Your arrival in this moment of time is perfect the way it is. There is almost always a time of "challenge" after significant growth and change. Your higher self is testing you......testing you to see if you're willing to accept who you've become - or if you're going to slip back into your smaller self once again.

Stand firm dear girl. Know your self-worth, know and feel your growth, trust your inner knowing of who you've become. There is nothing to forgive. Your eyes are not breaking down....they're simply refusing to look at things the same way! You've changed. Accept that your eyes will catch up to your mind and your new found state of balance. Trust yourself. Feel yourself as stable and grounded where you are now. There is no need to forgive your body, or anything else. Nothing is divided - and nothing is working against you except your doubting, frightened mind. Nothing has gotten worse.......it has merely become different. DECIDE that there are perfect opportunities arising out of all this for even further growth. You are not stumbling or balancing on a thread - you are reaching for your place of balance. As you reach for it - you will find it. Take a deep breath......and trust yourself. Respect and honor yourself for how far you've come. Give yourself some peace and quiet from all this mind chatter. Think of this chatter as an "echo" of times past. Think of it as insignificant chatter of an egoic part of yourself that is extremely fearful. Soothe yourself. Tell yourself everything is unfolding perfectly. Tell yourself you are loved....and worthy of all the goodness that is on the way.

Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths...........and see your higher self who looks exactly like you and who is dressed in your most favorite outfit. See her skin glowing and her eyes sparkling. She is MUCH larger than you. See her beckon to you to come and sit with her. Feel yourself crawl up into her lap. Feel her gently stroke your hair, as she hums a soft, beautiful melody...and feel the relaxation and security wash over you as she rocks comfortably back and forth with you in her arms. Now, feel yourself as her - with you being your smaller self. Feel this smaller self as it snuggles into your lap and rocks with you. Comfort your smaller self....and stroke her hair and feel the unconditional love and compassion that wells up in your heart. Softly start to hum a lullaby to her as you feel her warm little body start to relax and feel safe.

You are fine Nancy. Nothing is going wrong.......nothing to worry about.....life is good, you are perfect.....and well loved.

xooxo
                Debbie

Comment

• Hi Nancy

Your on the right track and don't give up Girlfriend You are Perfect and Whole. Debbie send you a Perfect love in a perfect way and so do I.

Remember that you are Loved so much
                  Yari
                  Last edited by yari; 06-07-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Thank-you so much Debbie for reaching out!
                    Thank-you too Yari for your good cheer.
                    I've been feeling crppy for a few weeks now and just not able to turn myself around. I've been working so hard....letting go of everything....doing a year long biz mentorship to go to a new level there...getting my advanced training in my field, but my physical world seems to be getting worse, incl a slight relapse with my eyes. Really getting me was my biz mentor writing something that said LOA was 'hooey'...even though I mentally knew not to take it in, it still brought in this doubt that was devastating.

Yesterday, after reading your response, I decided to try and find something to make myself feel better. I found an interview of Marianne Williamson, for the new shadow self book....and she also talked about the bp spill, which has had me very upset....giving some context, that we should collectively pray for the situation, and hopefully it will finally bring the issue around to we just can't let these things go on anymore.
                    Then, better, I found this woman (Carol Becker?)writing about the 4 stages of big transformation....1.Dissolving..which I sure know enough about! recommended: wrap yourself in a warm blanket. 2.Dreaming...developing what the next level should be; and the 3.Rebuilding/doing it...the stage I'm at. The important thing she said is....that you're supposed to fail at this for a while!!!!!!!!!! Like a baby first walking. Its ok that I'm falling on my ass. a lot.
                    Then comes 4.Flying. Just like the butterfly.

So I felt better yesterday, and I feel better today. That's all I can ask for.
                    I feel more solid about LOA...I know there's a lot more involved...Divine Grace, your karma, your 'chart' showing environment and tendencies, how open your heart lotus is, getting past your blockages/programming...but without LOA and free will...it would all be pretty dismal.
                    So thank-you thank-you ladies! I had been feeling really alone.

love,
                    Nancy
                    Life in Balance Ayurveda
                    www.AyurvedicBalance.com

www.pathsforbalance.com

Comment

• Hi Grace. I tried sending you this as a private message, but it appears not to have worked, so I will post it here.

I'm kind of new here. The reason I joined this forum to begin with was because someone recommended your thread for viewing.

Now, I can't say I understand what it is exactly you are doing for these people, but all of them it seems owe you a lot for what you have given them. It's very inspiring to see that happen, it really is. Now, I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

My life has taken a bit of a down turn since I found out my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer about 4 months ago. I have lost whatever zest for life I once had. I used to play tennis a whole lot, and take photos of my schools sporting events. I have done neither since finding out about my mother. I wouldn't say it's depression, as I do feel...happy, at least somewhat, but I really do feel like I need something to get my butt in gear this summer. Can you help with that? How would you do that exactly? Is there a way for you to remove the negative thoughts and feelings associated with my mother and her illness that is preventing me from doing things?

Oh, and is there a way to help with relationships? I can't say that I'm the most attractive person out there. Believing your attractive is nothing without action i know i know. I seem to be un able to take action, be it by talking to people I don't know in an effort to become friends, or something much more, and it really annoys me. These two things might both be related to each other, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't two separate things.

Please get back to me if you have time. I would really appreciate some help. If you would rather email me, my email is maxwinsten@yahoo.com

Thank you Grace and have a great summer

-Max

Comment

• Hi everyone! Oh Grace that is so absolutely THRILLING! That sounds so fun and exciting!

And I hope it leads to some juicy Hollywood lead roles! We need some beautiful but tough females there to kick a**!

Well it's been ages since I've been on here, I want to post about something absolutely mind-blowing and revolutionary, I'm going to do that later when I've got some time. For the moment I'm off to get some lunch! See ya all soon!
                        Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                        Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• For Max, Yari, Josh(grtlvr83), Nancy, Debbie, Serena, and All

Forgive my delay in replying to all. I made a long post to Josh the following day after my last post and it "pouf-ed". I realized that I still needed to wait until it tested strong to post again. I absolutely love the reply's of Debbie and Yari and others. It truly brings music to my ears to read such love, support, wisdom and encouragement. I know this is one of the main reasons that my reply's are few and far in between lately. It is not just because my life is remarkably different from last year (2009). It is because your voices are needed here too.

If I have not replied yet to a specific question you have asked me to muscle test for you, then please ask again. I am grateful to Yari for stating the fact to trust that I am making the CEM corrections necessary and instantly, each day. I make CEM corrections on this thread and on my Facebook CEM Fanpage without fail. In fact each time I do make the CEM group corrections and individual Corrections, I gain more and more knowledge and wisdom about myself. This is why I do so with love, gratitude and passion.

It is the first thing I do each morning and each evening upon retiring, and many times while driving and doing Mundane tasks as well. The growth Light and Love filled energy is expanding because as you see, my Facebook fan page has jumped from over 100 fans just a few weeks ago to close to 600 fans as of today.

The moment any of you post and ask for CEM corrections I FEEL it. My sub-conscious mind automatically takes over and begins making the necessary corrections. It is exciting and joyous to connect with all of you consciously in this way at the same time. I am constantly giving thanks to my Super-conscious mind for assisting us in continued growth, self realization, and enlightenment.

My faith has grown immensely and now I place no limitations whatsoever to the joy that can be created by each one of us. The most Challenging moments are now heavily spirited with excitement for the fact that once the challenge has been conquered (and it will most definitely be conquered), the new "Being" is now free to enjoy more love. Which includes more abundance, prosperity, wealth, gratitude, peace, and whatever it is that each one of you desire to create.

The intention is for you to always remember that you are raising your consciousness. There is no limit to how high you can deliver your mind which is not separate from the ONE MIND!

Max,

Remember Death is an illusion. We all will be shedding this body temple at one point or another. Your mother needs your love and support, this will be how you will begin feeling good about yourself and her, and begin to enjoy celebrating her life and yours again.

Chinese Energetic Medicine corrects thousands and sometimes millions of related and connected "issues" almost instantly. Layers and Layers of issues are flipped in order to support the spiritual growth of the individual and all concerned. This is the reason I don't always go into the "why's" of the manifestation of the unwanted experience. It would take too long. There have been many times that I go into the "why" of a core issue, but this is only because the person's ego-mind needs to understand "why" in order to create more faith in their process of growth and power.

Concerning Relationships, the only Action necessary is the action of going "within" and discovering what makes you happy. The flower of gratitude is happiness. You must focus more on loving yourself, doing kind and loving things for yourself. Often take time to be grateful for how powerfully attractive you are. Anyone with a high vibration of gratitude will attract not only valuable relationships, but will begin to FEEL how wonderful it is to be in a state of gratitude. The vibration of Gratitude is the best drug of choice for me. I feel high on life every single time I feel grateful. It's a true blessing when one can go into a state of gratitude effortlessly and at will no matter what challenges they are facing in their outer world.

This only takes practice to get very good at staying in a high vibration of Love and Gratitude. The moment you feel down, begin to do something kind for yourself. See it, Feel it, and Breathe it. See a vision in your mind's eye that makes you happy, Feel blessed and grateful for this gift that has already been given to you, and consciously breathe and give this breath to your higher self to use more powerfully on your behalf.

Breath is THE most powerful part of you that brings life. This energy/Chi is what is necessary to manifest and create your desires. But you must consciously choose to breathe while envisioning so that your God-self is given this "mana" in order to have the power necessary to break down your existing reality in order to create your new reality. You will create very quickly what you envision and in a most beautiful way if you raise your vibration while you are envisioning your desire by being in a constant state of gratitude at the same time you are envisioning and consciously breathing.

Do allow your God-self to bring you your desires in the best way possible, do not limit yourself. Know that it is coming, and intend to let go of the existing reality however it needs to be. Look at your outer world and any challenges as the "the letting go process" and stay in gratitude that your new world is more fabulous than you could have ever imagined. Even when you are imagining what you desire looks like, be open to something even better. God knows exactly what you need to feel fulfilled and at peace. Even if your vision is clear, and what shows up appears different, know that you will be blessed as you settle into all of these accomplishments.

You have attracted all of us here, and a powerful way of bringing Love and Light into your life by finding this thread and learning more about your immense power via Chinese Energetic Medicine corrections and more. Never think for one moment that once you get your desires met that you have finished. There is always more to create. Love is all there is and it's infinite in it's potential.

This message is not just for Max, but for anyone that has felt as if nothing is moving forward. If you go into a state of gratitude only once a week and live in a vibration of fear the rest of the week, then the process will only create what you're "Being" most of the time. The vibration of fear shows up as "not so good experiences" while the constant state of gratitude shows up as "experiences to be grateful for" which of course will make you happy.

I make group corrections for those viewing, and individual corrections for those that post. Trust yourself, and the immense power you are. Begin now to See it, Feel it, and Breathe it!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            Forgive my delay in replying to all. I made a long post to Josh the following day after my last post and it "pouf-ed". I realized that I still needed to wait until it tested strong to post again. I absolutely love the reply's of Debbie and Yari and others. It truly brings music to my ears to read such love, support, wisdom and encouragement. I know this is one of the main reasons that my reply's are few and far in between lately. It is not just because my life is remarkably different from last year (2009). It is because your voices are needed here too.

If I have not replied yet to a specific question you have asked me to muscle test for you, then please ask again. I am grateful to Yari for stating the fact to trust that I am making the CEM corrections necessary and instantly, each day. I make CEM corrections on this thread and on my Facebook CEM Fanpage without fail. In fact each time I do make the CEM group corrections and individual Corrections, I gain more and more knowledge and wisdom about myself. This is why I do so with love, gratitude and passion.

It is the first thing I do each morning and each evening upon retiring, and many times while driving and doing Mundane tasks as well. The growth Light and Love filled energy is expanding because as you see, my Facebook fan page has jumped from over 100 fans just a few weeks ago to close to 600 fans as of today.

The moment any of you post and ask for CEM corrections I FEEL it. My sub-conscious mind automatically takes over and begins making the necessary corrections. It is exciting and joyous to connect with all of you consciously in this way at the same time. I am constantly giving thanks to my Super-conscious mind for assisting us in continued growth, self realization, and enlightenment.

My faith has grown immensely and now I place no limitations whatsoever to the joy that can be created by each one of us. The most Challenging moments are now heavily spirited with excitement for the fact that once the challenge has been conquered (and it will most definitely be conquered), the new "Being" is now free to enjoy more love. Which includes more abundance, prosperity, wealth, gratitude, peace, and whatever it is that each one of you desire to create.

The intention is for you to always remember that you are raising your consciousness. There is no limit to how high you can deliver your mind which is not separate from the ONE MIND!

Max,

Remember Death is an illusion. We all will be shedding this body temple at one point or another. Your mother needs your love and support, this will be how you will begin feeling good about yourself and her, and begin to enjoy celebrating her life and yours again.

Chinese Energetic Medicine corrects thousands and sometimes millions of related and connected "issues" almost instantly. Layers and Layers of issues are flipped in order to support the spiritual growth of the individual and all concerned. This is the reason I don't always go into the "why's" of the manifestation of the unwanted experience. It would take too long. There have been many times that I go into the "why" of a core issue, but this is only because the person's ego-mind needs to understand "why" in order to create more faith in their process of growth and power.

Concerning Relationships, the only Action necessary is the action of going "within" and discovering what makes you happy. The flower of gratitude is happiness. You must focus more on loving yourself, doing kind and loving things for yourself. Often take time to be grateful for how powerfully attractive you are. Anyone with a high vibration of gratitude will attract not only valuable relationships, but will begin to FEEL how wonderful it is to be in a state of gratitude. The vibration of Gratitude is the best drug of choice for me. I feel high on life every single time I feel grateful. It's a true blessing when one can go into a state of gratitude effortlessly and at will no matter what challenges they are facing in their outer world.

This only takes practice to get very good at staying in a high vibration of Love and Gratitude. The moment you feel down, begin to do something kind for yourself. See it, Feel it, and Breathe it. See a vision in your mind's eye that makes you happy, Feel blessed and grateful for this gift that has already been given to you, and consciously breathe and give this breath to your higher self to use more powerfully on your behalf.

Breath is THE most powerful part of you that brings life. This energy/Chi is what is necessary to manifest and create your desires. But you must consciously choose to breathe while envisioning so that your God-self is given this "mana" in order to have the power necessary to break down your existing reality in order to create your new reality. You will create very quickly what you envision and in a most beautiful way if you raise your vibration while you are envisioning your desire by being in a constant state of gratitude at the same time you are envisioning and consciously breathing.

Do allow your God-self to bring you your desires in the best way possible, do not limit yourself. Know that it is coming, and intend to let go of the existing reality however it needs to be. Look at your outer world and any challenges as the "the letting go process" and stay in gratitude that your new world is more fabulous than you could have ever imagined. Even when you are imagining what you desire looks like, be open to something even better. God knows exactly what you need to feel fulfilled and at peace. Even if your vision is clear, and what shows up appears different, know that you will be blessed as you settle into all of these accomplishments.

You have attracted all of us here, and a powerful way of bringing Love and Light into your life by finding this thread and learning more about your immense power via Chinese Energetic Medicine corrections and more. Never think for one moment that once you get your desires met that you have finished. There is always more to create. Love is all there is and it's infinite in it's potential.

This message is not just for Max, but for anyone that has felt as if nothing is moving forward. If you go into a state of gratitude only once a week and live in a vibration of fear the rest of the week, then the process will only create what you're "Being" most of the time. The vibration of fear shows up as "not so good experiences" while the constant state of gratitude shows up as "experiences to be grateful for" which of course will make you happy.

I make group corrections for those viewing, and individual corrections for those that post. Trust yourself, and the immense power you are. Begin now to See it, Feel it, and Breathe it!

Thank you Grace.

I realized as soon as I sent you that PM I should have just posted it here. I thank you for taking time to write such kind words for me. Even if you weren't practicing what you practice, just your kind words are enough to make me feel better.

I will carry your words with me. I hope they turn out to be just what I need.

Comment

• Hi everyone! Oh I know it’s been sooooooo long since I was last on here, never even had a chance to congratulate Grace! Lots going on lately.

Well now I’m back for a minute or 2. I wanted to tell everyone about this amazing thing that I discovered, I want to share it with everyone!!!

It’s a fairly new modality, it’s only been around for a very few years, it was always passed down personally from teacher to student until now a lady named Andrea Hess now offers the course online. It’s called Soul Realignment, I don’t know if anyone here has heard of it?

You can read all about it here: Soul Realignment: Akashic Records Wisdom for Soul-Level Healing. But I'll try and give a summary of it.

Anyways I'm learning this technique right now, and I need guinea pigs! Would you like to receive a practice session from me for free? It's totally harmless and very beneficial. Here is some more information about this:

What is Soul Realignment

It's an intuitive/healing modality, sort of like a cross between an in-depth intuitive reading and a long-distance healing session. The practitioner would read different information about the client using mainly the Akashic Records, but also visualization to "see" the person's energy and problem spots. Then the practitioner would carry out a cleaning and clearing session to heal/remove these problem spots, this is the actual realignment part of the healing.

Problem spots could be anything from persistent limiting negative beliefs, negative karma which is no longer serving us because we've already learned our lesson, vows and pacts which we made in the past, perhaps in another life, and which no longer serve us today but are still active in our vibrations and therefore affect our lives today. An example of this could be, for example, a vow of chastity made in a past life or a vow of poverty made in for example an incarnation as a monk/nun, whose effects would be noticed today as an extreme difficulty in finding satisfactory relationships, in the case of the first vow, or terrible problems attracting abundance into our lives (aka poverty, misery!) in the second case.

The reading would also include a brief spirit guide reading.

Who is Soul Realignment for?

Well personally I always say Soul Realignment is for everyone hehe! That it could benefit everyone! But in reality some people would be more interested in it and get more from it than others. Soul Realignment could be for you if:

- you're interested in your spiritual development, you would like become a better person and you want your life to be better, smoother, flow more, etc.

- you have specific problems that no matter WHAT you do it seems they just WON’T shift no matter what, you feel like you’re beating your head up against a wall, the problems may be emotional, related to certain areas of life (relationships, or finances, or job/profession, or family, or health, etc.)

- you may have tried EVERYTHING to try and resolve these problems, you may have been using Paths, following Abraham-Hicks, watched The Secret, tried every form of therapy imaginable, maybe even personal coaching, and still NOTHING is improving

- you would like to know about your life path and purpose, your natural talents that you brought with you with the intention of using in this lifetime

Of course there are zillions more reasons to get a Soul Realignment session, but these are some of the main reasons that people seek them out.

So, feel like signing up? Once I finish training in this technique I will probably start by charging around $100 for a session (other practitioners will probably kill me for this hehe! because most charge over $150, unfair competition from me, whoa! Not to worry I won’t put them out of business, as I get better at it I’ll be raising my prices too ). I hope a few of you are interested! I’ll be accepting “guinea pigs” for a short time only, because I’ve got almost enough practice clients already from among my friends, and I’ll accept them in chronological order.

I would need your full name, your name at birth, your date and place of birth. That’s all I would need to know. In order to access your Akashic Record.

Well that’s it, this is a loooong post, so I’ll shut up now. Okay chatty me, before I do so I’m going to tell you my personal experience with Soul Realignment. I’m really weird, I actually signed up to take the training course without ever having received a Soul Realignment session from anyone. Most people learn the technique because they received a session from someone, and were absolutely blown away by it.

But as I was learning the course I just COULDN’T resist, I had to get a session for myself too. Especially since the course takes about 3 months to complete. I just couldn’t wait 3 months to do a complete session on myself! Oh no! So I contacted David Topi, the only practitioner I know of here in Spain. David is totally amazing! I encourage anyone who can read Spanish to check out his blog at David TopÃ*- Evolución Personal y Espiritual..

Anyways, if you’ve read previous posts by me you’d know that I had a BIG, HUGE, MAJOR issue with money and jobs. I did EVERYTHING to try and materialize a job into my life, short of threatening the boss of some company at gunpoint to hire me hehe! I’ve been using Paths for about a year now, I’ve been following Abraham-Hicks, I went to counselling, followed Gracie’s advice, practiced gratitude like mad, read Lola Jones’ Divine Openings and did her Divine Openings, etc. etc. etc. And after a year, STILL NO JOB!!!

It was like I was battering up against this humungous wall of China that just wouldn’t be moved!

Well David Topi did a session for me. He said I had 3 major reasons why I couldn’t manifest a job or even the bare minimum amount of money needed for basic survival. One was, unsurprisingly, a big stubborn negative limiting belief which I actually was aware of but had been unable to get rid of in spite of using Paths, affirmations, etc. etc. etc.

However the main reason was something I could NEVER have guessed or expected, something NO other technique or modality I know of would have been able to solve. It was a curse! Now I never much believed in curses, or rather I didn’t think they could affect you if you didn’t believe in them. But apparently, for some reason or other, I accepted this curse, which occurred in a past life. Since I accepted it then it never got dissolved or went away, these things apparently don’t disappear just because you die and change incarnations! They continue to affect you in lifetime after lifetime, and you don’t even know they exist! So you can’t do anything about them. It just feels like a humungous wall of China!

So David did the session for me, and he got rid of the curse forever. Now folks, here’s what happened next: The day after David did the session for me, I went to a job interview, my first job interview ever! (I’d received other interviews but they weren’t for “legitimate”, normal, steadily paying jobs, they were you know Herbalife/Avon type things, not that there’s anything wrong with Herbalife or Avon, but only if you’re good at commissions-only sales……….) The people giving me the interview felt so relaxed with me, THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB right off the bat! It’s a part-time job and they’ll be paying me a full-time wage! WOW!

Only catch is the job begins in October, so I still have to find some way to eat until then. But on the other hand my little home business is bumping along, not really prospering or anything, but I get enough to feed the family, so I guess it can do until October, if nothing else comes along.

And hopefully soon within a few months I’ll be getting oodles and oodles of Soul Realignment work! So…………….

Well now I really will shut up! See ya folks! Take care! I do love reading everyone here on this thread!
                              Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• PS. By the way rather than hogging up all of poor Gracie's thread here with this enormous topic, I'll just go and start up another thread about Soul Realignment, so anyone who is interested in knowing more about it (or following my inexpert beginner's adventures in this field hehe! ) could go there from now on. Well I mean from soon on. Because I don't think I'll get around to starting up that new thread tonite just yet...........

New thread coming up within a few days!

Comment

Working...
                                X