Clear All

• Thank you!

Thank you Mozaar, will do!!! Thank you again Grace!!! XOXOXO
    With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
    Christine

Comment

• For everyone,

serenac,
      Thank you for your ideas! I've read about muscle testing and tried it but felt like I must have been cheating or something as I seemed to be manipulating the answers a bit. LOL I'll check out YouTube though - I hadn't thought of that.

I've gone back to Divine Openings. Not sure if it's "doing anything" still but I've had a week of bizarre, kind of scary dreams, so maybe that means something. I do like her philosophy though of not trying so hard and not reading all the books, as we keep 'creating' things that need healing, etc., but I think I'm a bit addicted to this whole learning process. LOL

Heather,
      I hope you're feeling better now. I don't think you should feel bad about not enjoying where you live, despite it being beautiful. Maybe there's a reason you feel called somewhere else...? Congrats on the good grades!

Mozaar,
      You're talk of meditation was a good reminder for me! How do you do it? Just repeat your prayer you came up with like a mantra during meditation?

Welcome to the forum, macabhay! I totally understand what you mean about asking all the time, but without a doubt, I'm very grateful for all Grace and everyone else here has contributed!!

With love and blessings!
      Kim

Comment

• Hi everyone! Just writing in with more fun things that I've discovered.

Someone recommended a book in another thread here called Busting Loose from the Money Game. Boy is it ever the greatest thing! I recommend it too!

I found it's very very very similar to Lola Jones' Divine Openings, almost exactly the same thing actually. Except that Lola Jones' book is more geared to general topics like health, relationships, negative beliefs about G-d and the universe etc. Whereas the Busting Loose book I find is more specifically addressed to people with financial difficulties, as the examples it uses revolve around money problems etc. The process it describes for overcoming negative, limiting beliefs and resistance that prevent or block good things from entering your life is exactly the same as the process described by Lola Jones.

Anyways so I think if you didn't quite feel good with the Divine Openings book you could try the Busting Loose book, the tone is more like it's geared to the normal, average person trying to get a better life, as opposed to the Divine Openings book which, well just as the title says, makes it sound more like a spiritual book (ie. not that useful on a practical level). It isn't that Divine Openings isn't useful on a practical level it's more that I found that it's more difficult to apply what Lola teaches on a practical level in everyday life. Lola Jones is quite down-to-earth but I find she's a little bit distanced from the everyday problems that the general public has to deal with -- doesn't have a regular job so she doesn't have to deal with all the problems that can arise from that, doesn't have kids so she doesn't have to deal with the problems that that can present, etc.

Then there's always Matrix Energetics, sort of like the next step both to Busting Loose and to the Divine Openings, apparently Divine Openings also has an advanced teaching called Jumping the Matrix which seems to be similar to Matrix Energetics. Well there's a thread here on this forum on this topic.

Bye all!
        Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
        Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• grace

grace
          Hi Grace, Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend.

I'll just put it out there... I could really use corrections. Basically I feel that there's an underlying theme with me that I feel "something is wrong with me". I guess it could all so be expressed as "not good enough" I feel so insecure, lonely and empty. I honestly don't know how much longer i can go on like this. Yet I'm sure there must be fear or apprehension with moving beyond this way of feeling. Its challenging for me now to get in touch with my own power. I've found it difficult for quite sometime to have gratitude. I can think logically of all of the things I should be grateful for, but I don't feel grateful, and feel guilty about this.
          I hope in some way these corrections would be useful for others on this forum.
          Thank you so much for giving me the space to share this.
          heat.

Comment

• Hi Heather! Well I'm not Grace but anyways.........

I always have a lot of the same problems Heather, I always felt like I wasn't good enough, insecure, etc. I know logically now that that isn't true that there aren't people who are "better" and people who are "worse", that we are ALL wonderful marvellous magnificent beings without exception and no one is worse than anyone else. But one thing is to know it intellectually and another thing totally different to actually feel that way inside, to actually be able to believe it.

I've found that what is helping me enormously in this sense is, well first of all the Paths modules Self-Esteem, Deserving and Trauma Free all combined together, if you can do all 3 of them at the same time. Stick with them for a good time at least 3 months, so they can work their magic hehe!

Oh and also the Successful Living series.

Next I also find it enormously helpful to do the Process described by Lola Jones in her Divine Openings book which is EXACTLY the same process described in the Busting Loose from the Money Game book, if you can get one or the other book and read it. I find Busting Loose easier to understand than the Lola Jones book, which I find is a bit more disorganized, she describes the process but she seems to break up the description describing a part in one part of her book, a second part in a different part of her book and so on. Whereas the Busting Loose book puts it all together with step-by-step instructions all in one place.

This Process is also supposed to help you bust away negative, limiting erroneous beliefs, even very strong ones you've had all your life. Because feeling like you are less than other people, not good enough, inferior, not as competent not as talented not as smart etc. is all negative, erroneous beliefs.

However Paths helps you along enormously in this process I find that with Paths by the time I get around to using the Process to bust away negative beliefs, much of them have already left thanks to Paths, so I don't have that much to bust away anymore.

So I'm still working away at this but very happy with the results I'm getting. It's worth a try! If you can't buy the book you can probably find it in almost any library.

Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
            Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• serenac

Thanks Serena!

I really appreciate your advice. I will try to get one of those books pretty soon.

I start back to school soon, and while I am excited, I am also nervous because I will be taking some music classes which I have always wanted to do, but have never felt good enough to do it. I also didn't have patience the few times that I tried to learn guitar. I will also be taking a singing class which was really what I was always passionate about as a little girl.

I also had someone tell me recently that I am now learning to find my authentic voice. This is someone who did not know about the singing class. Anyway... I am afraid that I won't be able to convince myself that I can do it.
              And lots of other things I've been emotional about.
              Its nice to have someone who can understand and share her experience with me!
              Thank you!!!
              Bless you!
              H.

Comment

• Dear Grace,

since you tested modules for me a month or two passed so quickly. Thank you again. These modules have thrown me in depths and they brought up issues that I supressed long ago. I went through lot of healling and some healing crises. I wrote you primarily because of my hand, but things changed also in other parts of my life. My hand still hurts, but when the pain comes, I just imagine that bone in my wrist is regenerating and growing back, to be healthy again and in best shape again. I have my medical check up in the end of March, I'll post the results then. Right now I'm going through big financial crisis, i have never been so much in debt as I am now. I'm scared a lot and sometimes I even panic. Is there anything that I can do about that? What do I have to change or accept?

Thank you Grace, I love what you're doing.

Katja

Comment

• Using words to describe Infinite Potential is.......

Many of my nearest and dearest friends whom I love and adore are Matrix aficionados. Including The Superman of them all, Stephen Opp. When Stephen came to Visit me in Florida, I could not believe how fabulous this man was and is. I say this to let all of you know that Matrix Energetics is wonderful and a great way to go "within" and learn from the infinite potential of our magnificence!

It will seem as if I am "going against" Dr. Bartlett's teachings, but I assure you I am not. I am merely doing my best to continue to raise consciousness within myself, understand the meaning of life, and to demonstrate what I know to be truth. So bear with me as I do my best to express what I understand to be our role in creation.

Dr Yuen (founder of Chinese Energetic Medicine) taught me very well, and one of the most profound methods for which I am eternally grateful for, is the fact that making CEM corrections opens my ability to intuit immensely. It has also allowed me to expand my (small) mind into the ONE infinite MIND which allows for infinite perceived miracles!

In other words, I am now unified in the Trinity of my three selves. My sub-conscious mind, Conscious Mind, and Super Conscious Mind. (The Father/Mother, Son/Daughter and the Holy Ghost/Spirit. I say this to show that If I can do this so can you. We are One, and of the same infinite potential.

With Matrix you are encouraged to let go of "thinking" to let go of the ego mind. In CEM, it is this conscious ego (small "i") "thinking" that brings about miracles upon miracles. In Matrix one must let go of the small "i" as if it is a hindrance, in CEM Transcending the ego, is the realization that the small "i" is simply letting go of all Fear and realizing the Truth, there is only Love. In CEM one is encouraged to make corrections to let "the light shine"! With CEM one is consciously aware of what is perceived as fear (weakness), and to recognize/remember the truth that it is only light/love (strength).

Once again this is not judgment, this is about understanding with mere words the infinite power we have at our disposal. This is about my desire to show that what Dr. Bartlett is teaching is exactly what Dr. Yuen is teaching. The words are different, but the experience is the same.

So that I don't pretend to speak for Dr. Yuen, I will speak for myself from this point on.

YOU MUST THINK! Where Dr. Bartlett says to get away from thinking, it is this same advise that creates the infinite ups and downs of life. To let go of thinking is certain death.

We were purposely created with the same infinite ability to think whatever we choose to create. We were infinitely created to use our CONSCIOUS awareness to CREATE our reality. We are unique individual channels of the infinite with our own conscious individual minds in order to THINK! The more we think the more our imagination comes into play!

"Imagination is , life's coming attractions" Albert Einstein.

"YOU are in this world but not of it".

Once we go back to the infinite Ocean as droplets of water, to swim again in the expansiveness of TRUTH, we realize that we were purposefully in this Dualistic Reality to experience the beauty of our magnificence! We are here to individually create and experience for the whole! We are created as individual channels to individually consciously choose to THINK what we desire, and what we are inspired by our higher self to take action on! Yet unless we think to do so, we will perceive failure. We will feel express-less.

We are here to continue to Grow Consciousness. Make sure you understand deeply what I mean. We are no longer here to grow "in" consciousness (individually) , but to GROW CONSCIOUSNESS!! We are here to evolve the INFINITE! We are ONE MIND, ONE CONSCIOUSNESS. We are THE Consciousness.

When an individual Channel of the Infinite (YOU) decides to think pure, positive, constructive, light filled, joy filled, harmonious thoughts, in every moment,this and only this creates perfection as long as you feel gratitude and Breathe!

You must never let go of your thinking, you must think to:

1. SEE IT
                  2. FEEL IT
                  3. BREATHE IT

You have to first think a thing to experience a thing. Let's get to the very basics, you must first think that you desire to take a Matrix Workshop, or read a Matrix book before you do so. Yes we are inspired to take action by our Higher God self, but one still has to think to take action! If you do not use your middle self, your conscious self (your thinking self) then you are a mere robot!

Unfortunately most people do not think, the masses allow others to think for them, in fact they give up their right to think because it takes much effort to do so. Your Conscious (Ego Mind ~ the small "i") self is a God amongst Gods! But you (the small "i") must choose to think and hence beleive it so.

It is this same ego mind that can take a turn for the worse and send you into the "Hell of Hell's" by merely thinking fear based thoughts. YOU MUST THINK what you want to think. This is the proper use of Will. You must will yourself to think correctly. To think positive, joyous, constructive, light filled thoughts with feelings of gratitude in all moments.

If you think this is simplistic you are right. If you think this is easy you are WRONG! This is the hardest work you will ever do! In the face of danger to THINK THAT ALL IS PERFECT takes immense faith and courage in this "knowing" that everything is Love and hence perfection.

Let's go back to see it, feel it, breathe it.

See it ~ visualize as often as you can throughout the whole of each day in your mind's eye, what you desire. Your ideal. Your wish. and.....

Feel it ~ visualize until you put more than a smile on your face knowing that what you are seeing in your mind's eye is exactly what you desire and, knowing that it has ALREADY been created for you!!! This plants the seeds of high vibrational thoughts into your Soul (your sub-conscious mind) and attracts more than you could have ever imagined, the perfection of your desires!

Breathe it ~ If you think you can go without breathing and live, then you are truly an alien and not of this world. YOU MUST BREATHE!! You must breathe, and breathe deeply and heavy when you are visualizing your ideal with the feeling of gratitude! Breathing is the "tool" that your higher self (God self ~ the Father/Mother) needs in order to break down the existent reality in order to create the new. Breathing is the essence/tool that your God/self uses to create matter. You can not create what you desire until you CONSCIOUSLY think and breathe! Make the only sacrifice that has ever been necessary and consciously breathe instead of leaving it up to your sub-conscious mind, which will only use your breath in a lower manner (a lower manna).

The sub-conscious mind does much for you, it heals your wounds, and beats your heart etc, but to consciously breathe (and willfully take this job away from the sub-conscious mind) is the secret to success in achieving your dreams with your thoughts (visualizations) and feelings (gratitude).

See it (visualize), Feel it (gratitude), and Breathe it (deep slow heavy breathing while you meditate on what you are thinking)

Conscious thinking is an extremely important process of going within. You will find, that the minute you try you will lose your thoughts to other thoughts of outer world troubles. You must practice practice practice to keep your attention and focus on what you desire. I will tell you again, this is the hardest work you will ever do, this process of thinking, but it will be the most rewarding work you will ever do IN ANY LIFETIME!!

Dr Bartlett will tell you to let go of thinking, but the only letting go that you need do (and the letting go that I truly believe he is explaining), is to let go of the "way" of what you desire will show up. To also let go of the idea that what you see in the now (right before your very eyes) is real. What you see in front of you is the result of past thinking (and why it is an illusion). Even if you perceive it as a horrible situation, you must rejoice, because it is the result of past thinking, and is showing you your errors in thinking and how to correct them.

THINK now to stay focused and concentrated on what you desire, never allow for even one instant to think of anything but perfection. If you think this is simplistic you are right, if you think that it is easy then, well you know.....
                  Last edited by Grace; 01-27-2010, 05:49 PM.
                  IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Hmmmmmmm...I don't know...martial arts is not about thinking, it is about being highly conscious and open to the moment and moving in that moment exactly where you need to go...practicing so much that it simply becomes second nature, without thought...thought slows one down...it is in the pure beingness of the moment that one can be truly who one is...or so is my understanding...

Matrix is about opening to infinite possibility...letting go of thought and becoming open to noticing what is present in the moment and moving from that point...similar to martial arts...

CEM is also about noticing what is and becoming present to it through neutralizing it...placing oneself, once again, into a state of infinite possibility and moving from that point...similar to martial arts...

PATHs is also congruent with all of that as we go into a state of openness and allowing while watching the theater...letting go of thought...breathing into the moment and allowing... becoming present to the moment...similar to martial arts....

There is no death in any of that...only a much deeper connection to All that Is and to what we inherently Are and in that there is nothing more vibrant, whole and living!

Much love to you, my friend!!

Love and Light,
                    Raindancer
                    Last edited by Raindancer; 01-28-2010, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• For All!

Originally posted by Raindancer View Post
                      Hi Grace!

Hmmmmmmm...I don't know...martial arts is not about thinking, it is about being highly conscious and open to the moment and moving in that moment exactly where you need to go...practicing so much that it simply becomes second nature, without thought...thought slows one down...it is in the pure beingness of the moment that one can be truly who one is...or so is my understanding...

Matrix is about opening to infinite possibility...letting go of thought and becoming open to noticing what is present in the moment and moving from that point...similar to martial arts...

CEM is also about noticing what is and becoming present to it through neutralizing it...placing oneself, once again, into a state of infinite possibility and moving from that point...similar to martial arts...

PATHs is also congruent with all of that as we go into a state of openness and allowing while watching the theater...letting go of thought...breathing into the moment and allowing... becoming present to the moment...similar to martial arts....

There is no death in any of that...only a much deeper connection to All that Is and to what we inherently Are and in that there is nothing more vibrant, whole and living!

Much love to you, my friend!!

Love and Light,
                      Raindancer
                      Hi Raindancer!

In Martial Arts there is mostly thinking. There is so much thinking that most people cringe from the idea of practicing Martial Arts. Yet all that you say is also truth, and will allow me the opportunity to explain in more detail, how an individual can make their dreams come true through their Triune Being, their Sub-conscious, Conscious, and Super-Conscious Being. "Being" in this case meaning MIND in motion.

In using Martial Arts as a perfect example, you begin to learn basic technique, the process of learning involves much thinking and hence asking many questions. Learning involves thinking "what does positioning oneself hands and feet in all these various ways supposed to accomplish"? Thinking "how can I also use this one technique effectively?" "How many applications can I think to put this one technique to use in?" Thinking constructively is the proper use of our free Will, and the proper work of the Conscious part of our conscious mind "Being".

When you explain so beautifully that
                      "martial arts is not about thinking, it is about being highly conscious and open to the moment and moving in that moment exactly where you need to go...practicing so much that it simply becomes second nature, without thought...thought slows one down...it is in the pure beingness of the moment that one can be truly who one is"
                      you are absolutely correct, but I believe you are speaking here of what develops from the unity of the three minds, not just the sub, and super conscious minds "being". I believe you are speaking of what comes AFTER the initial work of thinking constructively. I also beleive you are speaking of how the Law of attraction comes into play by the "non-thinking part of the Trinity which is the sub-conscious or the holy spirit. If I were in competition, and I had to think to beat my heart, and breathe, and raise my right hand, form a weapon, make contact, well you are correct, thinking all those things would most definitely slow me down.

When I train, I think, when I compete I am "in the zone" which is the result of all the "thinking seeds" I have thoughtfully chosen to plant into my sub-conscious mind which in turn allows me to "let go" and be in the moment effortlessly executing skills which I have worked on by initially formalizing my thoughts to encompass "Seeing it", which involves, in martial arts training, thinking/visualizing what techniques you are good at, and what needs more work. It involves thinking about what combination I will practice over and over again, thinking all along to breathe, stay relaxed, bend my knees more etc, while I train. I have to first think about what I desire to choose to create. In this case I choose to create a greater and greater ability to effortlessly put myself "in the zone" under any circumstance that I deem necessary and for example competition.

In martial Arts we practice Kata, which is "pretending" to have many attackers coming at you, and then performing the correct technique in a dance like flow. Yet in order to move effortlessly and gracefully takes many years of practice with much thinking of where my imaginary attacker is, and where my imaginary target is on the body. After much practice, the imagination begins to actually allow me to see quite clearly the imaginary opponent.

This is truly the magnificent part, when you "think" this calls to the imagination, which allows inspiration! We are not talking about daydreaming here, we are talking about making choices thoughtfully to call to Unify our whole being. Thinking is the beginning of the process of creation, but only 1/3 of the process, but it is the part that begins the process of making your dreams come true. Let me also make this very clear. You can think correctly and make your dreams come true, or you can think in-correctly and push your dreams away. Fear of any kind will always push your dreams away. Fear is faithless, stagnating, and dead. Fear is not truth, it muscle tests weak, and if you don't choose to think constructively as often as possible (until it becomes 2nd nature), you are leaving this important job up the sub-conscious mind, which will (without judgment) bring forth what you are un-consciously thinking about, and in over 90% of the population of this world, it is Fear based thinking. Either you take an active role in your thinking, or you suffer from your own passivity.

"Matrix is about opening to infinite possibility...letting go of thought and becoming open to noticing what is present in the moment and moving from that point...similar to martial arts...

PATHs is also congruent with all of that as we go into a state of openness and allowing while watching the theater...letting go of thought...breathing into the moment and allowing... becoming present to the moment...similar to martial arts...."

Once again so beautifully said and the Truth! But the initial process of opening to infinite possibility is thinking! What is truly fabulous is that what I choose to think is INFINITE! Once the process of thinking constructively is practiced over and over again, then the Joy of being in the "Now" is perfection! The more you consciously think to connect with your sub-conscious mind by planting thought seeds, and breathing to stay connected to your super-conscious mind, then you will manifest your dreams! The Peace that is felt (no matter what is happening in your outer world) when you are "in the zone" is Awe inspiring! But, this takes practice. It takes a strong person to push aside the outer distractions to go "Within" on a daily basis. There is a time to think, and a time to sleep, and a time to be "in the zone". Being "in the zone", is meditation, as an athlete being "in the zone", is meditation in motion. There is no-thinking in the zone, only an awareness of Unity and Higher consciousness.

"There is no death in any of that...only a much deeper connection to All that Is and to what we inherently Are and in that there is nothing more vibrant, whole and living!"

There is no death to anything YOU are writing about Rain dancer, but when a person comes to me for CEM corrections because they see no point in living, and they express suicidal thoughts, then I take very seriously their position, and I must think to find a way to express to them, in a way that will connect with them, to turn them away from these destructive thoughts. Fear based thinking is death, and the only way to counter act Fear is to look away from death, and focus the conscious mind on Life. On Love, Light and Gratitude. This is one main reason why now after three years on this Forum, I am guided to teach the powerful use of the conscious mind. Father/Mother God is our True essence and being, yet even though we are not of this world, we are in it to create. To grow consciousness. To manifest our magnificence, and to do this we must not leave out any part of the process. We must transcend the Fear based conscious ego mind, and evolve into the the ONE MIND. PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. Infinite Potential. But before we can re-unite with Infinite Potential,we must think to focus and re-focus the conscious mind on Truth, on Love. The power of attention is what we call Concentration. Focusing and Concentrating the mind on Love EXPANDS the mind into Higher and Higher consciousness.

We are in this world, and must use the whole of our being to live a magnificent life. To leave out thinking is pain, suffering, and death. To leave out the knowledge of the sub-conscious and how it works for you, is pain suffering and death. To lose connection with ones Higher self, (to stop breathing) is death. You and I know that Death is an illusion, but it does not change the fact that we are creative beings, and need to learn how to create in Joy and not in fear.. There are infinite possibilities because we are truly magnificent infinite beings. We are all connected but individual at the same time for a specific purpose, and I know this specific purpose is to think individually what it is we choose to create. I often think about Martial Arts, but in thinking About Martial Arts it has brought me Chinese Energetic Medicine, which has brought me Paths, and all of you. We are individuals in order to create individually, my thoughts produce love and so do yours, but the manifestation of this is different for each. What brings me joy may not necessarily bring you joy, this does not matter to me, as long as you bring yourself joy, for if you do, you bring joy to all.

In explaining Matrix, I see often the conscious mind is asked to step back for awhile, which is good, but remember the conscious mind has it's place and is also very good. Thinking light filled, constructive thoughts is the key to beginning the process of creation. All three are one and the same. After making a gazillion CEM corrections, I often think, "How can I do more?" "How can I be more effective?" After spending all of last year asking these questions over and over again, the answer was to stop doing for others, teach them to do for themselves. This was my initial intention from the very beginning. What "muscle tested" strong was to focus the conscious mind correctly in Unity with the sub-conscious and super-conscious mind. It is evident to me that this is what will bring more joy to each individual who chooses to become great at anything they desire. Be it CEM, Matrix, Martial Arts, Painting, Singing etc.

Our higher self is the Father/Mother God, and who we truly are, but after this how can we explain melding into Infinite Mind? This is not for us to concern ourselves with yet. Our Joy/Work is to create and experience this world in Love. Our reward has already been given ~ Infinite and Absolute Bliss.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Dear Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to share this! I have been processing it and will continue to allow it to simmer.

Much love to you!

Love and Light,
                        Raindancer

Comment

• Hi Grace!

The dilemma that I personally experience in this is that...I've been told that there are many people here that are here to be motivated by hope and desire, such as yourself, and that is very healthy for you. I've also been told that I am not here to be motivated by desire or hope and when I become motivated by that, then I go into a negative polarity for myself as I've been told that I am healthily motivated by observation. I find this to contradict Law of Attraction and things stated here so I feel confused and have felt confused about the whole thing for quite some time wondering where I fit in, in all of this.

Love and Light,
                          Raindancer

Comment

• For Raindancer!

Originally posted by Raindancer View Post
                            Hi Grace!

The dilemma that I personally experience in this is that...I've been told that there are many people here that are here to be motivated by hope and desire, such as yourself, and that is very healthy for you. I've also been told that I am not here to be motivated by desire or hope and when I become motivated by that, then I go into a negative polarity for myself as I've been told that I am healthily motivated by observation. I find this to contradict Law of Attraction and things stated here so I feel confused and have felt confused about the whole thing for quite some time wondering where I fit in, in all of this.

Love and Light,
                            Raindancer
                            Hi Raindancer,

I am motivated by the experience of Joy. It does not muscle test strong that I am motivated by Hope or Desire. Hope and Desire are emotional "tools" that we as Human beings use to define feelings. Hope and Desire are Feelings just as Joy is a feeling. Feelings are vibrations of the only emotion (energy in motion) which is Love. Thoughts allow us to be conscious of our feelings. I do muscle test strength in that hope and desire are positive and constructive feelings for most people including you.

When I muscle test the statement "I am not here to be motivated by desire or hope and when I become motivated by that, then I go into a negative polarity for myself as I've been told that I am healthily motivated by observation." It does not muscle test strong for you. I broke this whole statement down to it's three individual statements as well and once again it did not test strong for you. Which means to me it is not your truth.

The perception that you are in a "dilemma" is where you need first start to release your confusion. Begin thinking about the possibility that there are no dilemma's only perfection. Allow these thoughts to settle in daily into your conscious and hence sub-conscious mind. Consciously breathe while putting your attention on the possibility that your true reality is perfection.

Observation is an act of noticing the existence, presence, or fact of a thing. This is highly subjective in nature. We can both look at the same thing, and observe very different things depending on several factors one being the Level of Consciousness one is currently vibrating at. Observing something we perceive as a good thing would then motivate us to do what? This also depends on what we desire to experience, pain or joy. Many people learn more about themselves through pain vs Joy, is this good or bad?

It is very powerful in creation to view everything as neither good or bad, it is what it is. Choosing to place your power of attention (part of going within) on what you KNOW you desire to experience will most certainly bring about your desire via the Law of Attraction, which is also the Law of Love. The only energy in motion is Love, so everything you attract to you is a derivative of the energy of Love. Everything in your outer world is a projection of what your sub-conscious (soul) mind has been vibrating at. The outer world mirrors these vibrations of yours, by attracting like vibrations via resonates and frequencies you are putting out.

What you are BEING is what you will attract. This is the essence of the Law of Attraction.

Where you fit in, is in recognizing/remembering your infinite potential. You are a God amongst Gods! You are a creative being. This always begins with the conscious knowledge of this absolutely factual truth, You are powerful beyond words.

Joy is what motivates me because I know the truth. I am grateful for my inheritance which is my connection to infinite potential. I look at the outer world as a reflection of the progressive evolution of consciousness. I see Joy in everything and enjoy the results. Even when I momentarily perceive the "**** hitting the fan" I know that good is always the result, the outcome, and so I gratefully say with an open heart, "BRING IT ON!!"

Mind Energetics - Revolutionary Subconscious Mind Empowerment Technology. The Premier Self-Help Technology.

Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2010, 09:40 PM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace is for real!

Originally posted by Grace View Post

Observation is an act of noticing the existence, presence, or fact of a thing. This is highly subjective in nature.
                              This is why I love you so much Grace. You are channeling very powerful energy to this forum.

I just wanted to echo this piece of advice, observation. Taking a step back and just observing how you feel, what you are thinking of and why. Low energy has shallow roots and can be picked off. Its all about this moment to open yourself to your real being. Grace said it perfectly.
                              and
                              www.mozaar.us
                              Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                              www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• hello everyone!

HI
                                it has been a while since i have posted here.. and wow it feels good to be back even if it is for this instant..
                                Dear Grace.. i am here to ask for some corrections for a man friend of mine who is struggleling , and i wonder if he has entities. or an entity attached to him somehow.. cuz he breaks out in odd behavior when he gets really emotional.. he appears drunk, but claims he's not! and i don't think he is! but like i said its almost scary to watch happen... anyhow.. if you could please do some corrections for him that would be awesome!!
                                thank you!
                                as for anyhitng else tonight.. its late and i am tierd and under rested.. so good night!
                                Cheers
                                love
                                Adrienne
                                PS thank you
                                Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Working...
                                X