Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Josh and Serena

Originally posted by gtrlvr83 View Post
    Hi Grace I was wondering if you could do some healing on my brother and my mom? Neither have posted here so I am not sure if thats an issue. My brother is on facebook so that might help. Nothing really specific right now but I know that they could sure use the help, either way let me know if this is possible. Thanks for everything.
    Josh

Hi Josh,

The day you posted this I began making corrections for your Mom and brother individually, and they are also included in the group CEM corrections I make as well.

I am very happy to read what you wrote:

I had to figure out who I wanted to be and how to get there on my own, just like they had to do the same thing.
    You are an amazing being, a co-creator, and have unlimited Power. It is the awareness of this knowledge, this absolute fact that will motivate you to persevere until you completely experience the fruits of your mental labor by command. When I read your post back in November, it inspired me to write my next post to all of you.

My son surprised me last night by coming home a few days earlier for Christmas than I expected and I began to cry tears of Joy, I then knew that it was time for me to make the post so keep an eye out for it.

Hi Serena,

I also began making individual CEM corrections on your son. It is important that you imagine his physical body perfectly healthy as often as possible, especially when he is demonstrating issues such as allergies, colds, etc. Do not allow the past to interfere with this NOW moment of visualizing with feelings of gratitude and deep conscious breaths his perfect health.
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For All!

Chinese Energetic Medicine is a tool for growth. Paths is another tool for growth. There are infinite tools for growth. The most important tool for growth is knowledge. The knowledge that you are immensely powerful is truth. Being conscious of this truth in every moment imbibes you with inspiration and motivation to grow into a greater level of consciousness.

I can not experience this for you, this must be done by YOU!

I have been making CEM corrections for my girlfriend Donna's knee. She told me Monday night that the pain is gone. If Donna has to do the work on her own of growing in consciousness then how am I helping with CEM? How is it that CEM can take the knee pain away without me even touching her knee?

The answer of-course is that we are ONE.

My girlfriend Pegi, was trying to get in touch with me so that I could muscle test the strength on a scale of 1-10 (1 not so good, 10 excellent) on a used truck that her son was ready to purchase. They were already at the dealership. She was getting concerned because I had not returned the call, so she being an amazing Matrix Energetics Practitioner in her own right, and has a brilliant mind, asked herself "If I were Grace what number would she muscle test this truck for me at?" the answer she saw in her mind was 6. A few minutes later I called her back, and she laughed with joy at my answer, it was 6.

The lesson was that she did not need me to know the truth. She already had access to all knowledge. She already knew that if I could do it, she could too. She realized that she could effortlessly "download" my experience of muscle testing into her Mind.

A powerful person is Conscious of the Universal Mind. The Mind of God, the ONE Mind. This Mind is literally LIGHT filled. All seen, All knowing. So how can one without knowledge of this gain knowledge and therefore experience greater growth in consciousness?

Most people who are in the "dark" with no awareness of their immense power, generally use the tool of "pain and suffering" to wake up to the light. This is archaic and brutal, but yet most people still continue to idolize their pain and suffering with fear based thinking. This as you can imagine and have no-doubt experienced is a very slow process to enlightenment. How many of you have had to walk through a room in the dark, and fear bumping into something? This is what most people do in life. Rather than seek out the light of their true being, their super-conscious mind, they walk in the darkness of Fear.

Donna and Pegi got what they needed because they desired to "think" and believe that something could be done. They recognized that they don't need to know the "how" a thing is done because there super-conscious Mind knows all, and that if it exists in the Mind it can be demonstrated in the outer world, their outer world in miraculous ways. A course in miracles discusses the fact that there are no degrees in Miracles. There is no small miracle or large miracle. A miracle is a miracle. A miracle is simply a concept of joy that also means "I can't believe my higher self just did that!!" My higher self is an extension of God. A drop of water in the vast expansiveness of the oceans. To me God is supreme consciousness way past any explanation in words, but I'll try with these words ~ God is infinity times infinity times infinity and on!

I experience Miracles so often on a daily basis, that I am always giving thanks to my higher self my degree of God-self! I am mostly throughout the day in a blissful state of gratitude. I experience my outer world through all of you. I can not experience life without you, because your higher self, and my higher self are in constant communion.

If you still want to know more about raising consciousness then let me share my experience of this. Raising consciousness is about focusing and concentrating your thoughts on Light filled visualizations coupled with the vibration of gratitude AND Breath!!

This is something that until recently I realized that I have not stressed enough!! While talking to the Fabulous Pamela Sweda, the whole of Part 20 of the Master Key System came into my Mind. In that moment I realized that he knew the power of deep heavy breathing while engaged in the mental hard work of visualizing with feelings of gratitude on one's desires. (Here is the link to Part 20 of the Master Key System for your review from my Facebook Fan-club page) ~ PART 20

We have three mind bodies, three corresponding auric bodies, three corresponding breath (mana) bodies, and one physical body.

The Trinity of the lower, middle, and high self, is also the same explanation of the sub-conscious mind, conscious, and super-conscious mind.

The Sub-conscious mind does much for us without our needing to think about it. The sub. is in charge of beating our hearts, breathing, taking over the driving, being in the zone as an athlete, and housing the vibrations of the conscious thinker and of course much more.

The conscious mind is the necessary part of our being that is responsible for experiencing. Even if the experience can be "not so good" for ignorance of the power of Love.

The super-conscious is the Father/Mother, and the creator of your individual experiences. I also call this Christ Consciousness. In this level of consciousness you are perfected and you shine bright! The light of this level of consciousness is so brilliant that the physical body actually shines brighter than the sun.

In order to manifest your desire the three have to work as one. The only sacrifice that has ever been needed is to Consciously choose to take over the work of breathing. As you visualize your perfect peace and joy, with the gratitude that it has already been created for you, you then breath deeply and heavy at min. 40 times daily. You can also, once you have your perfect vision in your mind, breathe 4 times deeply and heavily, and then do it again 10 times through out the day.

The Super-Conscious Mind uses this breath (this power/mana) as the substance that can create in the physical. So it is imperative that you consciously breathe deeply when focused and concentrated with gratitude on your perfect vision. Do this daily as often as you can. After awhile you can even attach a symbol to your perfect vision so that you need only conjure up the symbol which relates to the whole of your picture of your desires when you take your 4 deep breaths a total daily of min. ten times.

Now you understand more fully why I can't do the work for you of raising your consciousness. I can dispel fear by making CEM corrections for a person, but it is up to them to always and forever raise consciousness. To think about what they desire, and think so clearly and often, that the imagination comes into play in the visualizations as they vibrate in gratitude with deep flowing breathing/mana to their Higher Self.

There is no end to the magnificence that is you, and your desire to experience your true higher self has to be an "in the NOW moment thought". You have to do this, and do it often.

Last edited by Grace; 12-26-2009, 05:32 PM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace,

Wow, you gave us a lot to think about this Holiday Season! I must say I love to read your postings(here and on facebook) - I know its strange, but it gives me a sense of peace.

Anyway...I wanted to request healing for my sons Cameron and Cyle who are usually bouncing of the walls, especially during the holidays! Last Christmas, I ended up in the emergency room after Cameron tripped and busted his eye at a family function, requiring stitches.
        Sometimes I feel as if I'm the one who needs healing, maybe they are feeding off of my unstable energy(they are two different children when they are with their father). That's why I'm using the Parenting module and praying that it allows me to be a better parent to my two little balls of fire.

Happy Holidays!
        Chaunté
        www.paths2freedom.com

Comment

• For Chante!

Originally posted by Chaunte View Post
          Hi Grace,

Wow, you gave us a lot to think about this Holiday Season! I must say I love to read your postings(here and on facebook) - I know its strange, but it gives me a sense of peace.

Anyway...I wanted to request healing for my sons Cameron and Cyle who are usually bouncing of the walls, especially during the holidays! Last Christmas, I ended up in the emergency room after Cameron tripped and busted his eye at a family function, requiring stitches.
          Sometimes I feel as if I'm the one who needs healing, maybe they are feeding off of my unstable energy(they are two different children when they are with their father). That's why I'm using the Parenting module and praying that it allows me to be a better parent to my two little balls of fire.

Happy Holidays!
          Hi Chante,

It does test strong for you to be on the Parenting Module, so I am glad you are on it. Thank you for your post and I will continue to make CEM corrections for you, Cameron and Cyle (great names!)

As a Parent myself, the most important realization concerning this subject that I had, was the more I worked on myself, the more fabulous my kids became to me, with me, and with others! As the old saying goes, "When Mama's happy everyone's happy!"

Your energy is not unstable, but you do have "emotional" issues from childhood (as we all do) that yet need to be released. Go back to these ages I have muscle tested, and review them with your imagination to change the script of the past. I have already made the energetic corrections for the past so this should feel effortless. Imagine the child you were at these specific ages, and see in your mind's eye for each age, the perfect life you would love at that time, and thank God for already making it so.

Ages: 2, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 and 20.

Last edited by Grace; 12-26-2009, 08:28 PM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Hi Chante,

It does test strong for you to be on the Parenting Module, so I am glad you are on it. Thank you for your post and I will continue to make CEM corrections for you, Cameron and Cyle (great names!)

As a Parent myself, the most important realization concerning this subject that I had, was the more I worked on myself, the more fabulous my kids became to me, with me, and with others! As the old saying goes, "When Mama's happy everyone's happy!"

Your energy is not unstable, but you do have "emotional" issues from childhood (as we all do) that yet need to be released. Go back to these ages I have muscle tested, and review them with your imagination to change the script of the past. I have already made the energetic corrections for the past so this should feel effortless. Imagine the child you were at these specific ages, and see in your mind's eye for each age, the perfect life you would love at that time, and thank God for already making it so.

Ages: 2, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 and 20.

Thanks Grace,
            This will be my homework for this weekend!

Take Care,
            Chaunté
            www.paths2freedom.com

Comment

• Thank you so much Grace!

My son did have another asthma attack, this time he had it at his pop's house. But I wasn't visualizing him with perfect health at that time.

And CON-GRA-TU-LAAAAAAAAAAAAA-TIONS GRACE!!! For all your amazing accomplishments in martial arts! Well I know that's on a different thread but anyways..........

Anyways hate to sound like a broken record, but reading what Grace wrote, that sounds just exactly like what Divine Openings would try to teach us, except that Divine Openings isn't on a mental, intellectual, abstract level, D.O. would have us actually FEEL as a SENSATION what it FEELS like to be always in touch with your super consciousness, to just KNOW INSIDE that we are all One (as opposed to knowing it as a sort of intellectual knowledge but not feeling it with your heart, or inside you). Well they (Divine Openings I mean) don't seem to work too fast with me, I'm a bit frustrated ggrrrrrrrr! I haven't felt ANY of those amazing, ecstatic feelings of oneness that everyone claims to feel when they've done a couple of these Divine Openings!

Well don't want to bug people and force everyone to look at that website, I don't think Divine Openings are for everyone and even if you want to try them, like me, maybe they won't work too quickly for you, although the idea is that, slow or quick, once you start you should continue and not stop.

So don't go out dropping all your Paths modules and exchanging them for Divine Openings! I find that in fact D.O. and Paths work well together, with D.O. Paths seem to be boosted (even though the Divine Openings themselves don't seem to have too much effect on me boohoo! ).

Well I'm still waiting to see if one of these days I'll be blessed with the unearthly experience of feeling such heavenly bliss. Until then, well Paths are very relaxing, very effective, at least for me.

= EDIT = What I mean to say is that, well, for the moment on a practical, life-on-earth level, so far what I've found works best for me is Paths, in such a short period of time it has done soooooooooo much for helping me to feel better and make a better life for myself. Now I still continue to hold out very high HOPES that D.O. will one day do for me all that it promises to do and that everyone else claims it has done for them. But in my EXPERIENCE so far I find that I have EXPERIENCED many, many gains from Paths and only negligible effects from D.O. But I will keep, well I was going to say slogging, on, but that really makes it sound like D.O. is horrible and it really isn't, I just wish I'd enjoy some of those wonderful benefits that everyone else seems to rave about! Sighh!
              Last edited by serenac; 12-27-2009, 03:26 AM.
              Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
              Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• So I just posted this on the ME thread put I wanted to share with everyone here also. I will try to kepp everyone updated on how things go.

Hey all I hope everyone is doing well. So I just picked up the first book and going to dig in tonight. I have been wanting to start learning one or more of these modalities and had been looking into CEM as I have felt drawn to that thread for awhile now. ALso Grace told me I tested strong for CEM. I was going to order one on the Yuen method books but for some reason just didn't; and the whole time my mind keeped on going back to ME. So I am not sure if I test strong for this or not but I figured I would get the book since in was at my local Borders and see what it is all about. As Grace pointed out on the CEM thread it is up to us to raise our conscienceness and keep it there; I figured I would take a little(or maybe huge) step and try this out. I still am very interested in CEM, but the book was $14 and was right there so here we go.
                http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
                Project1world

Comment

• Hi Grace, and everyone else!

Grace,

I just wanted to thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this thread for all this time. I understand your need to 'let go' and have us learn to 'walk' ourselves, but at the same time, ahhhh, I do miss the handholding!

I must admit I was disappointed to not get your thoughts (via muscle testing) about selling my store as it's such a source of frustration and financial difficulties for me, but at the same time I see that I may have been using you as a way to not have to work it out myself. Not that I've come up with any answers yet though. Every time I think I've come up with what I *really* want, I change my mind and I'm never sure if it's fear or guidance giving the *answers*.

I don't seem to be at a place yet where I can 'hear' myself or really know any which way to turn, but you're right, doing it for me won't do me (us) any favors so I appreciate what you're doing, despite not liking it. Thank you for all your information in your last post as well. Yes...lots to think about. I've also had the Divine Openings book that serenac refers to for a while now; however, as is the case with me it seems, haven't 'noticed' anything. Truth be told though, I haven't been consistent with any method I've attempted and then seem to think 'nothing works for me, poor me, I have to work so hard'. I now know this is a pattern I've created though and know it's only as true as I make it. Even typing it out makes me cringe as it's such a victim role and not someone I want to be. So, I guess there's something to work on!!

Anyway, I'll continue to check back here and your Facebook page and look forward to watching you (and me!!) grow.

One last thing, largely because I've been scared into it ("he may lose his depth perception forever"), my son is getting eye surgery this coming Wednesday. So...whether or not anyone agrees with this route, can everyone please send him some love and blessings for it all to go well?! Thank you!!

Blessings and love to you all.
                  Kim

Comment

• Grace,

Okay, so I apparently have one last quick question. This is what usually hangs me up on applying techniques and has been my 'excuse' for not consistently doing anything. So, if you're not sure of what your perfect ideal is, can you just focus on "the best outcome for all concerned" or does that not work?

Back to my store again as an example, I truly don't know what would be best so whenever I try to focus on selling or instead it being really successful, I can't really put my 'heart' into either option. This no doubt is not helping! Do I have to 'pick'?

Blessings again!
                    Kim

Comment

• Hi KimJ! I was thinking, maybe you could learn to do muscle testing for yourself, it could really help you whenever you have doubts, it can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT whichever option of various could be right for you in any situation.

There are a lot of videos on YouTube that teach you how to learn muscle testing, just search for "muscle testing" or "kinesiology". I tried it out and I've been using it to choose the best Paths modules for myself. So far it seems to be giving me really excellent and accurate results. For example the first time I tried it it tested strongest for me to get the Business Productivity module, that didn't make any sense to me and I NEVER would have chosen that module by myself because I don't have a business! Well it turned out to be absolutely the BEST module I could have chosen, an absolute GEM of a module! Because even though I didn't have a business it really pumped new life into the work I was doing on my project. It's become one of my favourite modules.

I don't dare to use muscle testing to test for questions for anyone else yet, it IS something you do have to practice at. Because otherwise I tend to tighten up and "force" a yes or no answer on a certain question instead of just letting the answer flow out naturally. You can tell (well at least in my case, maybe Grace's experience is different) when the answer is "genuine" and you aren't trying to force a certain answer when you consistently get the same answer no matter how much you try to tighten up or let go.

Of course perhaps what you can learn from YouTube wouldn't be a complete course that maybe you would learn with CEM but at least for me it's good enough for what I need to use it for!

It's wonderful that you've gotten the Divine Openings book. It IS subtle at first at least for me. I didn't notice A THING with the first 3 Divine Openings. I didn't freak out, move anything, start flying away in bliss, nothing! But Divine Opening number 4 which I just did a couple of days ago, wow! Let's just say I was higher than if I'd had super mega doses of flying drugs or drank 6 cups of wine or something! (All right later on it does pass fortunately you do come back to earth again, which is a good thing because you sure don't want to spend all your life flying so far and so high you can't get dinner onto the table hehe! ) But that IS like proof to me that SOMETHING is happening!

It's slower I find than Paths, but it's still a nice complement to Paths.

Sure hope the operation turns out well. Although I'm sure it will, after all 90-something percent of all operations turn out well.
                      Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                      Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• hi everyone!

Its been awhile.... I hope everyone had happy holidays and a nice new year! I just got back from GA visiting with family, and then went to disney land with some friends that were passing through for the holidays. I'm a little sad now because I have a whole week off and back to being lonely. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, but still feel I'm not sure its where I belong. Hopefully in time I will have a better grasp on things and won't feel so lost.

Something
                        else I wanted to mention is that almost everytime I look to see what time it is its 11:11 or 1:11, 2:22,3:33 etc. Does anyone know what this means?

Also.... I did pretty good in school! 3 A's a B and a C! - couldn't believe it. I was struggling and worried that I was gonna fail at least my 2 online classes. Anyway, I'm hoping I can keep it up next semester!
                        Love u guys!
                        Heather

Comment

• Hello everyone and Grace!!

Grace I would really appreciate some of your corrections on my anxiety and fear. I'm trying to keep focused on what I want throughout the day but it feels hard or maybe I'm trying too hard Thank you so much again!!! XOXOXO
                          With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                          Christine

Comment

• Welcome back Heat Georgia!

Hi Christine,
                            If I may throw my two cents in. You sound like you could use some meditation. It is very hard at first for the anxious but you should commit yourself because this is a long term solution to putting your mind at ease. Anxiety and Fear is what I concern about the most in our world. They are the most common blocks to what we think we are to what we know we know we are. The first step I took when dealing with anxiety was to focus on ideals and goals that meant the most for me. As simple as that sounds, it did require some soul searching. Like most, when I immediately sought the one solution to my problems it would be money or time. The one resource readily available to me was time. I came up with some prayers with words I borrowed from books and some I came up on my own. That helped a lot. The more a did that suddenly my anxiety and fears were disappearing even though the cause of the anxiety and fear was still present. Eventually, the mind focused on other possibilities.
                            Hope that helps!
                            and
                            www.mozaar.us
                            Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                            www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Grace!

Hey Everyone and Grace in particular,

I'm glad to finally be able to post here. My account had not been activated for a while, so I was just able to read (and receive tremendous value from doing so) without being able to contribute. Anyhow, I intend to contribute regularly now.

Grace, my name is Abhay Khurana. I met you a couple of months ago and your son's house while I was helping his old room-mate move out. Do you remember? We had a very enlivening conversation. Since that time, I've wanted to connect with you via this forum, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and just stay in touch somehow. Whenever I meet positive, vibrant, intelligent people, I make it a point to stay in some kind of association, even if its via the internet.

Since I haven't been able to post on this forum, I've been asking for CEM corrections mentally and have been experiencing some benefit. Not sure if this is just my own mind doing the work, but I wanted to mention that.

Now, however, I'd like to ask for some formally. First of all, I've had an aching muscle pain in the lower part of my back, just below the top of my hip bones. The pain isn't severe, it's just persistent and constricts the free motion of my body. If this could be corrected, I would be very grateful.

Also, I just read a post that you made on Facebook where you talk about the Fantastic Four and I was very intrigued. I've been extremely conscious of these four areas of my life, especially in recent months, and feel that having CEM corrections added to the clear intention and effort that I'm applying to those areas would only enhance their progress in my life.

Lastly, my father-in-law, who you met at the same time, has pretty severe shoulder/back pain. He explained to you his justifications for keeping that pain in his body and I remember that you mentioned his mental/emotional body was holding that pain more than his physical body. He told me that for a few days after we met and spoke, he was feeling relief, however he asked me to remind you about him and ask for some corrections.

I feel a bit awkward just asking and asking from you, especially without giving anything to you. However, I am definitely sending great levels of gratitude and positive energy your way, and I know that that carries some value. If there is anything else that I can do for you to reciprocate in any way, please feel free to ask.

Again, I'm happy to be on here and to contribute and receive to and from all of you wonderful people here.

Comment

• For Abhay!

Originally posted by macabhay View Post
                                Hey Everyone and Grace in particular,

I'm glad to finally be able to post here. My account had not been activated for a while, so I was just able to read (and receive tremendous value from doing so) without being able to contribute. Anyhow, I intend to contribute regularly now.

Grace, my name is Abhay Khurana. I met you a couple of months ago and your son's house while I was helping his old room-mate move out. Do you remember? We had a very enlivening conversation. Since that time, I've wanted to connect with you via this forum, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and just stay in touch somehow. Whenever I meet positive, vibrant, intelligent people, I make it a point to stay in some kind of association, even if its via the internet.

Since I haven't been able to post on this forum, I've been asking for CEM corrections mentally and have been experiencing some benefit. Not sure if this is just my own mind doing the work, but I wanted to mention that.

Now, however, I'd like to ask for some formally. First of all, I've had an aching muscle pain in the lower part of my back, just below the top of my hip bones. The pain isn't severe, it's just persistent and constricts the free motion of my body. If this could be corrected, I would be very grateful.

Also, I just read a post that you made on Facebook where you talk about the Fantastic Four and I was very intrigued. I've been extremely conscious of these four areas of my life, especially in recent months, and feel that having CEM corrections added to the clear intention and effort that I'm applying to those areas would only enhance their progress in my life.

Lastly, my father-in-law, who you met at the same time, has pretty severe shoulder/back pain. He explained to you his justifications for keeping that pain in his body and I remember that you mentioned his mental/emotional body was holding that pain more than his physical body. He told me that for a few days after we met and spoke, he was feeling relief, however he asked me to remind you about him and ask for some corrections.

I feel a bit awkward just asking and asking from you, especially without giving anything to you. However, I am definitely sending great levels of gratitude and positive energy your way, and I know that that carries some value. If there is anything else that I can do for you to reciprocate in any way, please feel free to ask.

Again, I'm happy to be on here and to contribute and receive to and from all of you wonderful people here.
                                Hi Abhay!

When I read your post on 1/11, I noted the date (very auspicious). I am so pleased to hear from you. I have already begun making more individual corrections for you and your Father-in-Law (you are both also included in the group corrections I do for this Forum and those that are my fans on Facebook).

I have more to post for you and others, and I will be back asap to do so.

This Forum thread, and my Facebook Fanclub page is where I do this work at no charge. Which is a way for you to "pay it forward" because it takes courage to post on a public forum, and it helps so many people who are resonating with your words, thoughts and feelings. For doing so I reward those with Free CEM corrections which also assists me in growing in consciousness. I do not want you to feel awkward for asking here. This is where I am inspired and committed to give back what I love.

You truly have made my day, and if it weren't for the fact that this weekend I am moving home, I would make the time to write what is on my mind. When I do write what is on my mind, I am "in the zone" and many times it takes 3 or more hours to write a single post, especially when I muscle test every letter, word, sentence and paragraph for Truth.

Most probably by Tuesday of next week, I will be able to get back to many of you individually. For Now, stay focused, concentrated, with visualizations of your ideal, in a state of gratitude, with deep breaths on what you desire. If you can do this as often through out the day as possible the CEM corrections will Light up your life effortlessly. Never forget that your MIND is ONE with DIVINE MIND.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X