• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Grace and everyone else here for all your love and support
    http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
    Project1world

Comment

• For All!

Don't Watch this Video unless you want to feel happy! (length 4 min:38sec)

JOY RISING!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace

Hi Grace... Hi everyone...

Okay.. so I was feeling much better and trying to focus on getting better, when I relapsed once again with "----" the man that I have been obsessed with for over a year now.. So last night I told him that I thought he was a liar, and that I didn't think I could be his friend anymore. I will admit I have tried that a few times now without much luck, because I really do want to be his friend. I just keep getting drained by my habits, yet seem to be unable to correct them on my own. I know, based on law of attraction, that maybe its not best to identify myself as codependent but these are the symptoms:

Characteristics of Co-dependent People Are:

An exaggerated sense of responsibility for the actions of others
        A tendency to confuse love and pity, with the tendency to “love” people they can pity and rescue
        A tendency to do more than their share, all of the time
        A tendency to become hurt when people don’t recognize their efforts
        An unhealthy dependence on relationships. The co-dependent will do anything to hold on to a relationship; to avoid the feeling of abandonment
        An extreme need for approval and recognition
        A sense of guilt when asserting themselves
        A compelling need to control others
        Lack of trust in self and/or others
        Fear of being abandoned or alone
        Difficulty identifying feelings
        Rigidity/difficulty adjusting to change
        Problems with intimacy/boundaries
        Chronic anger
        Lying/dishonesty
        Poor communications
        Difficulty making decisions

And well... I really feel i need more help with these issues. I feel horrible today because I said I couldn't talk to the man anymore... I accused him of lying... and I still feel so attached.

Anyway... I feel guilty for repeatedly asking for help with these issues, but I haven't been able to move past it and I'm feeling sooo drained.

Thank you..
        LOve heather

Comment

• BAck on PATHS, was a bit of a stretch on money but I know it is worth it. I cant wait for all the great thing to come, great to be back guys and gals. I love all of you so much
          http://www.chooseyourpaths.com/
          Project1world

Comment

• Frustrated and worried...but I know that's not helping...

Like many, I'm sure, I feel like "here I am again" asking for corrections. I avoided coming here yet again as I know Grace has told me what to do countless times, but I just don't know which way to turn anymore.

This is not about my son this time, though have 'taken in' all you have told me Grace, so have my intentions set with all that in mind, but my store is just crumbling before my eyes which is just stressful beyond belief as it's making us sink faster and faster in personal debt to try to keep it afloat. Part of it may be just the time of year but it did not do this even close to this bad last year at this time and we've been either up 10 or staying neutral since we opened...

Last month we had our best month ever, I thought the shift was FINALLY occurring after all my 'hard work' of visualization with feeling, gratitude, etc. This month, however, it has absolutely died and it is about to finish as one of our worst months ever since we opened. If we had a cushion that would be one thing, but we will be lucky if we can make payroll and rent....nevermind all the bills we are now so far behind on.

Again (and again and again), I know what to focus and I've been doing that but now, based on results, I feel like I've been sticking my head in the sand, living in my little dreamworld... It's not like I've not been working hard as well at the same time with marketing, customer service, etc... All I can guess is that I'm just pretending to feel these positive thoughts/gratitude, but buried below is the undercurrent that I just can't shift.... I'm pretending so well that I actually have believed it, thought I was doing it all "right", yet the results are the opposite. It would be one thing if things were just staying neutral, but we're about to go under.... I never live in thoughts of fear like this (except for in the last week or so as I'm seeing it happen) so I truly don't know why this is happening.... My fears are a result of what I'm seeing in front of me now, yet before when things were not great but at least slow growth and I wasn't going around worried that this would happen. Admittedly there have been thoughts of it not growing fast enough, maybe we should sell, why is the growth so slow (compared to the same businesses in other cities), etc., but not that we won't make our payroll!

I am at the point where I would sell it tomorrow and probably leap for joy with relief, except that it won't sell for enough yet (with the bad financials) and we'd still owe on it, far more than we could actually pay so it would bankrupt us personally.

Corrections on whatever is going on here would be greatly appreciated, and I apologize as I know I've been told 'what to do' countless times but I just don't seem to be hitting the mark or something. I try to spend time each day doing what you (Grace) have said and then throughout the day if any fear/lack-based thoughts come up I immediately 'delete' them and switch my focus yet.... here I am, posting yet again.... I'm sorry....

Kim

Comment

• Focus on whats good KimJ. I know this is difficult but keep trying. What is reflected without is whats being sown within. Keep sowing the good feelings and environments that you want. All of us struggle with this. I am here for you too.
              I tell myself over and over again. "The rough stuff is not real" I will keep my mind on the things I know will make me happy. I hope this works for you too!
              Focus Focus Focus
              and
              www.mozaar.us
              Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
              www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Hey Grace

I really Enjoy the The Darkness Video and The Joy rising. I guess you do have to sit there and really go through the tough time in order to blossom

Thanks for being there and all the corrections you made on Yamari I really need to get her Zinc level up. As for me Im doing better I have a friend thats coming over more to help me get out the house more. My panic attacks are less now. I do feel overwhelmed Ive been so disorganize and forgetful but im pulling through and getting it together. Thanks..

Sebastian is having another of his tantrums again and it really got under my skin. I broke a lamp we had out of frustration. My friend really try to be on his side but even she got mad at him for being so disrespectful please make correction for him and me I really want to understand him and get along with him. I feel that I can be alot better if he and I didnt bump heads all the time. Also Mi vida Isn't and I was wondering if you can explain if this is her just not wanting to or she having trouble with her feet.. she doing alot better with her congestion and she always happy..

Thanks alot lots of Love and Light, Yari

Comment

• Sunshine, Serena is correct and know that everything will work itself through, and Patience truly is a virtue. Keep focused and concentrated with feelings of Gratitude on your ideals. Stay in the moment and do not go into the future. If you do, you will send vibrations of fear to the future and create more of what you don't want.

I make corrections for you daily Sunshine, but we are infinite beings, and part of the Collective consciousness, so even though layers of issues are removed, there is always more. The great news is, once you remove a certain amount of issues (different for each person) you will feel the difference, and be much happier even when you are going through challenges. Breaking bad habits of thought will take time and practice, but I know you will do it. You WILL get there.
                  Thanks for what you said Grace and for doing corrections for me.
                  Serena, I did do quite a long reply to you but my computer "poofed" it into thin air and then things happened so I never got back to you but I am grateful for you taking the time to respond.

I empathise with a lot of what Kim says because I feel similar and that I try so hard and just go round in circles. I know that patience is a virtue and I don't expect things to just magically appear on my plate but I've been doing this for quite a while now and it seems to be getting worse, not better! It kind of feels like life just comes along and trips me up. I'm concentrating on feeling positive and finding things to feel gratitude for and focusing on how that feels and then along comes something not wanted and it feels like just as I'm beginning to feel like I'm taking a step forward and maintaining good feelings, I start going down. A few little examples from the last few days are that I start each day off focusing on what I want, rather than what I don't want and thinking of things to be grateful for and then just seem to hit obstacles, rejections and difficulties and it's really wearing me down right now. I've no furniture where I am so all my clothes and books are in bin bags and boxes and EVERY advert I answer for say a chest of drawers, it's gone to someone else. And the removers have lost the bits for my bed so I can't put it together and they aren't returning my calls or e'mails. I've had numerous job rejections - I've applied for soooooooo many and just have to keep picking myself up and starting all over again and when I've gone to renew two requirements for my car they have charged me a whopping extra amount for just changing my address and a whopping extra amount for the other because they haven't updated their systems and it takes a month for them to do that. So I've just got loads of money to pay out but absolutely zero coming in. And I found a spiritual group to join and was all excited and looking forward to making some friends but no-one answers the phone and you can't leave messages and I've no idea where they meet. All I have is a phone number. And when you have been really trying as hard as you can to focus on positive stuff and still all this keeps happening it's very very wearing. I am really trying not to think of the future because it just freaks me out so everytime a thought comes up I tell it thank you and then try and focus on something nice but it is very very insistent and even when I'm trying to think of nice things it's hammering on the door. Not easy to explain. And sometimes I just feel sick and panicky because of all the constant struggle. I am doing the best I can because I have a picture of how I'd like things and I'm so so tired of reality constantly showing up different. Sometimes I've been thinking and feeling of how I want things and feel almost surprised and affronted when these "horrible " things happen because it's not part of the picture! And I guess the hardest part is it seems to be going on forever with no break and having faith that things will change becomes very hard. All I can say is I must have had an awful lot of layers!!!!!
                  This seems to have got a bit long! Making the most of having the internet I guess as I'm going to only have it sporadically for the next fortnight again. I read all the posts on here when I can and send love to you all as I know lots of others are going through equally trying situations. It helps having this connection and I'm very grateful for all the corrections and support.

Transformational Paths
                  Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• Mozaar and Sunshine

Thank you, Mozaar, for your thoughts and encouragement. It is greatly appreciated to know we can all relate to these 'struggles', and are all in this together, literally!

Sunshine,

Thank you for sharing your story and struggles as well. Even though we are all experiencing it differently, to different degrees, it is all the same, isn't it?! As I was thinking about what I was going to post back to you, the thought that came to me is that I'm (and maybe you are too) forgetting to be grateful for the NOW, being so focused on feeling the feeling of what I want, being grateful for that, etc., etc., and in being so focused on the ideal, then there must be an element of what's NOW that is not good enough and something along those lines is what's being reflected. Does that make sense? Somehow I think I have to learn to focus on what I want, as I've been doing, but at the same time appreciate fully what is happening now, no matter what that is. Now, if I look around, that just seems WRONG ( ) yet I think that might be the key.... feeling this NOW is perfect no matter what it is. This now seems so blatantly obvious to me when I read this to myself...how strongly I feel about the NOW and how I want it different...surely that's the dominant vibration I'm sending out! I've certainly known to be grateful for the now intellectually but I don't think I actually do that with any consistency at all. I know I'll catch myself and try to be "in the moment", look at the pretty sky, LOL, etc., then looking back the majority of my 'aware' time I spend either in my visualization mode, feel the gratitude for what I want, etc., or feel the feeling of "ughhhhh, it's still not working!! This NOW still sucks! I have to visualize and feel more gratitude!!!" Hardly sounds very grateful for the NOW! LOL There is a definite element in me of resisting what is.... and we all know what happens when you resist something! It's a catch 22 though isn't it? You really don't want what is to be happening yet by that in and of itself you create more of it. Hmmmm... how to not resist what is in the now that you don't want and even be grateful for it and okay if it stays the same (no resistance) - that's the question we all ask... Why this is just dawning on me now though I don't know, but again, like I said, I know this but I think I've gotten hung up on the visualization/feeling part of what I want rather than acceptance of what is.

As I type this, it makes sense and kind of like, of course it's turning out like this - yet, how the heck am I going to be able to change that perspective?!!!! So, now I need Grace again for a "how to" on how to feel gratitude for what is even when you don't like it! I think I've got the other side of the equation down, but it's easy to say 'it's all perfect' in thinking only from the 'Divine' perspective, but when the bills aren't getting paid it's awfully hard to see that as perfect and be okay with more of it! That is, I suppose, when the 'Masters' remind us that it's not real anyway so it doesn't matter what happens... I don't really like that answer though.

Okay, enough rambling. Hope that helps you a bit too and isn't too confusing as I've changed what I was typed a lot now!

Now I hope I remember it beyond the next 10 minutes.

Love and blessings to you.
                    Kim

Comment

• Hi all! Hi Kim and Sunshine!

Oh I really don't know what to say! Wish I could help you!

Well at the moment I'm working on trying to increase my income, using Klaus Joehle's book on money and love. Just read it the other day so don't know how effective his ideas are going to be in my life yet, they are clearly very effective for HIM though!

Apparently there are a few things that I've been doing wrong about trying to attract abundance, that Klaus Joehle used to do them too and I guess everyone does them and apparently they just don't work, or at least they didn't work for him. For example he said sometimes when he focused and thought about something that he wanted it turned out he was really thinking about the LACK of the thing he wanted. But it IS so DIFFICULT to distinguish between when you are focusing on getting something and when your emphasis is more on the LACK of that thing you are trying to get! For example he said he was missing a button (just in case you didn't read his book, if you read it you can skip this part ) so he kept looking at the hole where his missing button used to be and imagining a new button there. But instead he manifested more missing buttons! Seems when he looked at that hole, even though he was imagining a new button there, his MIND only saw a HOLE!

So I am trying to appreciate and be real grateful for everything, since when you are grateful for something more of it will come your way! It really isn't that hard and I think it's just a matter of practice. So my morning gratitude session might go something like this: I'm really grateful for and happy to have: then I'll maybe walk around the apartment and see how wonderful it is to have everything that I do have in it: a clean sink, a comfy sofa (even though it is very very old and falling apart but it is still comfy, and strong and resistent too since it has been falling apart for over 2 years and yet it still manages to stay together and be useable hehe! ), strong solid windows, a washing machine that works perfectly, a TV that works perfectly, and so on. I feel grateful even for things that everyone has and it is normal to have, like hair and teeth and things like that.

I feel grateful to have a bathroom where everything works perfectly, it's tiny and it only has a shower no bathtub, and it doesn't even have a real door only like a screen sorta thing, but it is our bathroom and it works perfectly and it has everything we need so I am very happy and pleased with it. There are many things I don't like about my apartment, it is small, it's on the ground floor of a really tall building surrounded by loads and loads of really tall buildings so we NEVER EVER EVER see the sunlight in our apartment, it looks like nighttime all day long here, it faces northwards so even less natural light and warmth, etc. But I never think about the things that I don't like about the apartment, I only think about all the really really great things about the apartment, I never take ANYTHING about the apartment for granted. Not the door nor the walls nor the ceiling, nothing! Oh well maybe that sounds a little like an exaggeration, I mean ALL apartments have doors and ceilings, right? But I really do this every day, I feel grateful for the strong solid door that keeps the apartment safe, for the ceiling that supports the weight of all that enormous tall building that towers over our little ground floor apartment. I feel grateful that all my neighbours are nice, I really do think they are but probably there are probably some nasty neighbours in this building too just as there are in all buildings, but if they exist I NEVER encounter them, and I just feel grateful that I have ONLY NICE neighbours, and that is what is manifested in my life.

Well anyways the thing is once you get started you really do seem to get onto a roll! For example I used to have nasty neighbours in the past, but now when I started to think about it and feel grateful for my neighbours I realized that I didn't have any nasty neighbours right now. Well it's just a point of feeling grateful for ANY LITTLE THING that you have no matter how small it might seem, like a tasty bowl of food, quilts to cover the beds and keep ya warm, milk in the fridge, having a TV, well just everything. It might seem normal to have for example 2 strong legs, I mean everyone has 2 strong legs that you just basically couldn't live without, I mean they are what you need to get you wherever you want to go, right? But I remember that there are people who don't have legs, people who don't have milk or a bowl of food or quilts or blankets. People who don't have access to internet or a cybercafe.

So for example in your specific case, Sunshine, well I'm not anyone to tell anyone what they can do, but I imagine if I were in your situation I would still feel grateful for having 2 strong legs to get you to your job interviews, for having 10 healthy whole fingers so you can type on the computer and send out CVs and just basically all the things people do with their fingers, for having a normal healthy voice so you can talk to people and talk to your interviewers. I know these are normal things to have but I always remember that there are people who don't have these things.

I'd feel grateful for having a car, even if it might give you troubles and cost you money. Hey I don't have a car!! I don't have a lot of things that most people have and consider it normal to have, like a car or a dishwasher or a bathtub. My 2 kids and I sleep together on the same bed! My kids don't even have their own bedroom. (They actually do have a room but it is so teeny tiny that I basically just use it like a closet! It's too small to do much else with it.) But I'm really really really happy living this way! My life seems perfect to me!

Maybe one day we might get the opportunity to *move up* in life as people call it, although as far as I'm concerned it doesn't get much better than this guys! When you are already so happy you don't need changes, you already have everything that you need to be happy. I mean maybe one day we might want to get a house, a car, nice new clothes (I haven't bought new clothes in years, but I don't think about that), a dishwasher, a bathtub, a bedroom for the kids. But I don't need any of those things to be happy. Having those things wouldn't make my life any more perfect than it already is.

The only thing I do at the moment find really hard (oh, at last, you must all be thinking! At last we're getting into the good part! Cause otherwise I guess it just all sounds too good to be true! But really I don't think I have many more things than the rest of you have, you probably all have things that I don't have like cars or bathtubs or new clothes or whatever) and so I'm working on it, is trying to increase my income. I depend on welfare at this moment, and it would be sure nice if I didn't need to depend on welfare anymore. Klaus Joehle said to imagine lots of money in your bank account, but that is really hard for me. It was hard for him too, but he said you just have to keep insisting and feel grateful for any money that shows up in your life even pennies. I feel grateful for all the money that I do receive, like welfare. Guys you might think it is really hard to live on welfare but we really do live quite well with welfare, I think of all the great things having welfare allows me to buy, like electricity and rent and the phone and TV service and good food, we always have good food to eat no matter what other things we may not have. I haven't bought new clothes in years and we can't go to the movies or to the restaurant, if I want some little thing I can't just go out and buy it like people do who have jobs, even if it's something little like maybe underwear or something. I have to wait till the end of the month and if there is some money left over maybe one month I can get the kids new socks, maybe the next month I can get new socks for myself, etc. And sometimes that IS really a downer and I get sick of it, I would like to get a new bra when I need one, or go out for tea and pastries, and I can't. So that can get pretty frustrating, as it can get frustrating trying to imagine that my bank account is in positive (which it isn't at the moment), but I am grateful for receiving welfare because with welfare we have everything that we actually need to live we are not lacking anything essential.

Oh well this is really a novel now so I will go. No more words! Good luck all!
                      Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                      Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• For serenac!

What a beautiful post, Serenac! You clarified so well exactly what I came to realize but with a solution!! I've read the Klaus Joehle books and loved them but I 'forgot' about them and stopped applying what they said. I definitely need to go back and re-read them.

Your references to what he said and how you go about your day completely shifted my perspective! To use your reference by Klaus and the button, it seems I was thinking, "how am I ever going to learn to appreciate that I'm missing this button????" Grace, tell me how to appreciate the fact that I'm missing the button!!! LOL Thank you so much for creating that shift for me! The 'aha' is I don't have to appreciate missing the button! LOL So in my case, I have to have total appreciation and gratitude for the customers I currently have and focus less on the customers/business that I want, but I don't have to appreciate the fact that my store is doing lousy! Phew!!!! I guess, in this light however, I even can 'almost' appreciate the lack of business as well in the sense that it will make me appreciate MORE the business I am currently getting, the whole duality thing helping create more gratitude for what you DO have in the moment. Such a slight shift but so huge at the same time.

Anyway, I have to run but thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts! Have a wonderful day!

Kim

Comment

• Hi Kim and Serena

Just wanted to say thanks for your posts which I enjoyed reading. And yes, you're right. I realise that although I am grateful for things I am also not grateful. Ie I'm so busy trying to fix what is wrong with my life that of course I'm not grateful for whatever I'm trying to fix or I wouldn't be trying to fix it!!. But just how do you get yourself grateful for things you don't like? I do similar to what Serena does in that I do make a conscious effort to be grateful for what I have and I am truly grateful. I really do appreciate having a car to get me where I need to go and for having a roof over my head and for food and most of all for my cat. I love being able to love her and have her sit on my knee. And I appreciate that most of all. But obviously we all have our dreams and just to take a common one here, having more money. There's nothing wrong with that. After all, it's really just for the things that would buy or how we would feel such as feeling more secure, not having to worry when a bill comes in, being able to provide for our children, being able to afford to go out and enjoy doing things with friends, having a lovely home to live in, etc etc. And whilst I am grateful for everything that comes my way - and today I got given a table - so I was very conscious that that was evidence of something going right and abundance, so I know I do do and feel the "right" things, I don't know how to not focus on the lack of things I want. I have read all the Klaus Joehle books and remember the bit about the button, but I still struggle with that. And I can't remember/don't know how to not see the missing button. I do think thoughts like you suggest Serena, as regards getting a job, but even as I think them, my mind justs shouts that it wants a job, that it's all very well being grateful for these other things but really is it too much to ask for to get a job? It's a perfectly reasonable thing to want and I know that therefore I am focusing on the lack of it. I can feel gratitude if it doesn't matter, but if there's any importance attached to it, like really big desires, things that matter to me, then I guess I am focused on lack because I'm focusing so hard on attracting it into my life and working really hard on it. And it's frustrating when you do work on gratitude and other things and yet just don't seem to make any progress. And if you take something like a difficult relationship that you'd like to improve. If everyday you're surrounded by evidence of what's "wrong" with it and what's hurting you, then how do you keep focused on your ideal and if you're picturing what it is that you DO want, then how do you stop youself thinking that that is so what you haven't got right now!? And it seems that so many people seem to struggle with this. Anyway, my brain's starting to hurt and I'm really tired so will leave you in peace.

Transformational Paths
                          Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• Hi everyone! Hi Kim and Sunshine!

Oh thank you both for your woooooooonderful posts!

Well at the moment like I said I am working on trying to bring in more income. I do have to add that at the moment I am NOT looking for a job however! It might seem a bit indulgent of me but since I do have the good luck to be earning welfare at the moment I want to take advantage of this time to do things which are really important to me, without losing time on a boring job that I might hate. But I am sure that when the time comes that I want to start *working* again, working as in for a boss with a contract and all that stuff, then I am sure that a job and me will find each other, the same as happened the last time I was out job searching.

Now I'm not (well I don't consider myself to be at any rate) a particularly fortunate and blessed person when it comes to finding jobs, but I do always seem to find one when I look for one. Sometimes it just takes a few months but I always seem to find one. I don't think there is anything *spiritual* or new agey in that, I just am very persistent and I will send out a CV anywhere, even if it seems to be an unlikely place, I know jobs can sometimes come from the strangest places even from those funny anonymous ads that ask you to send your CV to a PO box. I also ask experts to help me with my CV so I am sending out the very best CV I could possibly have, and personalize the CV to the specific offer if I know something about the job being offered. And of course a personalized letter is very important too. Well that's just what worked for me. I haven't ever really had to go to a lot of interviews and not get accepted, I have had more difficulty getting CALLED to interviews. (Single moms with a long history of being a housewife aren't exactly very much in demand lol! )

Sunshine, are you looking for a job in a PARTICULAR, SPECIFIC career? Or are you trying to get just anything? I went to a really good job adviser, she told me that CVs must be very specific. Let's say you are looking for work as a cleaning lady and also as a gardener. Your cleaning lady CV must not look like your gardener CV, and if you are called to a cleaning lady interview you must pretend that you are dedicated to cleaning only and have no interest in doing anything else like gardening for example, unless you present gardening as a hobby. But the interviewer mustn't know that you are also looking for work as a gardener. And you must spend the most time and effort looking for jobs in the field that is your number 1 priority.

For example I was looking for work as a cleaning lady dishwasher babysitter receptionist hotel entertainer (which I'd just finished studying) you name it I was willing to work in it. The job adviser told me to pick the number one job that I was interested in and not disperse energy looking for anything else, you might think that there is no harm for example in spending 6 hours a day sending out CVs for hotel entertainer and then maybe sparing an hour to look for work as a cleaning lady. But that really does not work, we have to really focus and concentrate (and she wasn't even a new agey type person never heard of the LOA or any of that stuff, this was just good common sense that she found worked in her experience working with jobless people) on that one particular job that we really want and forget about everything else.

Later on when we go to the interview that single-mindedness also shows up, because we aren't unwittingly dropping hints about other occupations that we might have been looking for jobs in, because we haven't been looking for jobs in any other occupation. The interviewer sees your dedication and that you eat drink and smoke (if you smoke hehe! ) only that particular career, and he is impressed.

Once I tried an experiment on a bike, when you ride a bike, you can try and think, well I must avoid all poles, I MUST avoid all poles! But since we are thinking about poles it is INEVITABLE, we always end up crashing into poles even though we are thinking fiercely, I must AVOID all poles! So then I thought, how do I avoid the poles? I know we do these things all the time without thinking about them, because people don't usually crash into poles. But I wanted to know how it actually worked, what we were actually doing to avoid poles. So then I thought, the only way to avoid poles is to look at the clear road ahead of us, and if we want to get someplace we have to look unwaveringly at the place we want to get to. Oh now I remember, it was an experiment in riding a bike BLINDFOLDED! Now I remember where that challenge in that experiment was. If you want to avoid a pole and you look to see where the pole is before you put on the blindfold, and then you put on the blindfold and start riding, trying to avoid the place where the pole was. But ouch! Riding into the pole was inevitable even if you were trying to veer the bike away from where you thought the pole was, if you looked at it before putting on the blindfold no matter how you tried to ride the bike you always crashed into the pole! (Oh the silly things we do when we're very young! )

But if I looked in the direction where I WANTED to go and IGNORED the pole, making every effort NOT to look at the pole, I always ended up where I was looking at.

Poor people from undeveloped countries have become rich doctors in the US, people have ended unhealthy relationships, because they ONLY looked at the place where they wanted to go and they looked at it every day. One guy said he always had a picture in his mind of himself as a doctor ever since he was a little boy, his granny told him to look at that picture in his mind every day so he did and he became a doctor.

When I wanted to leave my ex I also got distracted doing 50 million other things and thinking about 50 million things, in addition to, of course, thinking about leaving Mr. Ex. But then I decided that that would never work and if I wanted to leave Mr. Ex I had to make leaving Mr. Ex a priority and not think about anything else and have a picture of myself living happily without Mr. Ex and look at that picture every day. And every decision I made had to first fulfill the condition that it would help me to leave Mr. Ex. Before deciding to do anything I first asked myself if doing that thing would help me to leave Mr. Ex or if it would hinder it.

Well it worked and you can see the absolutely AMAZING and unlimited happiness that I now enjoy living without Mr. Ex!

Of course I was impatient because I wanted to be living without Mr. Ex ALREADY! I just couldn't wait for the day when that would happen. But in the end it did happen.

Still haven't figured out how to increase my income at this moment though. I just really can't figure out a picture in my mind that would represent to me increasing income. It's easy to imagine a house, a car, new shoes, if that's what you want. But I don't know how to imagine income increasing. I can't really imagine a large figure sitting on my bank account, because my bank account is always changing and when I see a large figure on my bank account it usually very quickly becomes a SMALL figure. So I am really trying to imagine something that is constantly changing (unlike for example a house which always more or less looks the same). I am really trying to imagine an ACTION or EVENT occurring (income increasing constantly, as opposed to just having money) and I can't think of a way to imagine it yet.

Maybe tomorrow I'll just hold my wallet in my hand and try to imagine it swelling up or something! Oh I really just can't think of any image to represent income constantly increasing.

Well that's it for now folks!
                            Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• Hi Sunshine sorry to butt in again!

Hi Sunshine sorry to butt in again!

I was just reading your post right now. I find that I don't try to feel grateful for things I don't like, I just ignore them. For example I don't like that my apartment is so dark (I call it the selfish giant apartment, because I guess it sort of reflects the mentality of my ex who is the one who bought it lol! ) and the view's not great either (= picturesque view of the rows of wonderful windows on the apartment building in front of me hehe! ), but I simply don't think about these things that I don't like about my apartment and only think about the things that I like about it, and most of the time I don't remember what I don't like about it.

If there's something that I don't like and I can't avoid thinking about them (bills for example hehe! don't we all hate em?) I think about the good things that those bills represent: they mean you can have electricity and telephone and whatever else you have bills for. And I feel grateful that I have the money to pay those bills.

Oh congratulations on getting a new table Sunshine!

Well as for getting a job, well I really can't give any sort of advice as I'm not a really good adviser I don't think. I can just talk about my experiences. Even when I was really crazy about getting a job I never really shouted inside myself how much I really was frantic about getting a job. I just imagined I was on the bike, and the job was ahead of me and I was focusing on it single-mindedly. I didn't think about anything else (I'm a bit obsessive and monothematic by nature anyways lol), I just concentrated on the job. I imagined that the job was dead straight ahead of me. And then I started pedalling that bike slowly, calmly (after all if you might crash into a pole you don't wanna crash into it FULL SPEED do you? ), just looking non stop at that job and not looking at anything else, not getting distracted or thinking about anything else. I did that for a few hours every day, and then when I suddenly got very tired and bored with this activity (it only works as long as looking at that job dead straight ahead feels exciting and you are anticipating getting that job) I got off the bike and ran off and did other things for the rest of the day, and forgot about looking for a job. I didn't feel guilty to be doing other things, because I felt I had already fulfilled my *quota* for the day in job searching and I was more in the mood for enjoying other activities.

The more frantic and desperate I felt about getting a job, and worried I felt, the longer it took for the job and me to meet each other. The longest it took for me to find a job was many years ago, when I didn't know a thing about visualizing and LOA and all that stuff, and I couldn't pay the rent, so I was really really really really dying to get a job, and all I thought about was not being able to pay the rent. So off course it took forever for that job to find me.

Oh bother this is getting long again! I'll leave now, I promise! Just get on your bike, post your picture of that one job that you want ahead of you in your mind, put on your blindfold and just start pedalling without wavering, knowing that that job is dead straight ahead of you so it is inevitable that you will bump into it, and your inner guidance system, the one that makes you plow into poles if you look at poles and you ride a bike blindfolded, will lead you unavoidably to whatever you are looking at, which I suppose would be your new job, in this case.

And tell us all about your new job when you get it, so we can congratulate you!

Comment

• Oh just a quick post, here's a link to a page that might help explain when it seems that EVERYTHING just works out wrong: When Life Appears to Be Against You

I've lived that looooooots of times, I bet everyone has lived it lots of times. Well there's a great explanation for it.

Right now I am living just such a jooooooyous time in my life where it seems that the boat (referred to in the link above) has finally turned around and it's flowing along so swimminly and happily......... I guess part of it has to do with what they talk about in that post above, and I suppose part of it also has to do with getting rid of limiting beliefs so that I COULD let good things come into life for me. After all if you are doing everything right but you are THINKING that you are a rotten soul and you deserve to burn in hell forever, nothing good is ever going to find its way past your barriers to get into your life.

And I think Paths is/was fundamental in helping me with that! Well I'm off that's it!

Comment

Working...
                                X