Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KimJ
    replied
    Thank you so much for those helping me with my ongoing "saga". And thank you, Grace, for your infinite wisdom on so many levels. I love the story of the ocean water and I've referred to it a few times to keep centered.

I had a realization today, or just remembered is a better way to put it, about what scared me so much when I saw the "light" the other day. Among other fears that went on, I had a moment of absolute terror that I would just disappear if I all of a sudden understood and remembered the Truth. I had been making clearing attempts regarding my ego and releasing its hold, and it just all of a sudden terrified me when I thought, so what happens if I release it entirely... what happens then? Does the "me" that exists in this illusion disappear? Then when I started "seeing" things, I just had to stop it.

Anyway, it still makes me nervous to allow myself to go there again as I'm not really sure the answer to those questions and I'm still kind of nervous I'll disappear! LOL I can't help but think though that there's far more enlightened people than me and they're still here... in my illusion... so it must be safe. Wow... so amazing and baffling at the same time I'm not really sure what to "do" with it all...

You know something else that's been interesting is the last two days I've had NO cravings and haven't been particularly hungry at all. I always get cravings and it's usually a matter of willpower to battle them, but out of nowhere I haven't had the cravings. Then I notice zartgirl asking for corrections on diet just the other day.. interesting. Yet I also tried doing the Z-point word while watching Paths and I'm on the Take It Off module (or whatever it's called). More hmmmm...

Good luck with your test, Adrienne. Thanks for your posts; I enjoy reading your insights!

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Hugs.
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    so wonderful to read your posts

Hello Grace and all,
    I have been sooo busy and not been able to read much here until today. I just finished a Somatic Experiencing (trauma healing) workshop. The work continues to validate that we are all one. We were working on surgical trauma and anesthesia and the whole room got woosie! When I do SE sessions and feel the resonance with the other, realizing it is not the feeling that is out "there" but the feeling that is within me that resonates with the other person. So when I don't know where the "client" is I just have to check within. In thinking about this and expanding the resonance to include more than one person, many people, and the whole earth plane and universe.... not sure I can get there yet.... but I get the picture. Just feeling so much gratitude right now and knowing that we are all getting there with all our tools, even the ones that hurt. Because, as you say, Grace, there is no good or bad.

Grace, I will be coming to Ft Lauderdale May 20 through June 3rd. Would love to hook up with you again. I have Skype now: inikaji

Sending love and gratitude ,

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    hello Grace

Hi,
    I had many thoughts this morning befor work.
    questions, inner stirrings... and in these times i find it most useful to go within...

the questions i posed had much to d o with the ease of allowing myself to be influenced by what is outside of myself, or i see through my eyes...
    and the feeling i get from the things that are outside of me... however, when i go there, the duration of it is greatly become much shorter... cuz i can hear the inner voice screaming (so to speak) NOOOOOO... this isn't in my highest good

so i go within
    thank you for your feedback and words...
    I agree, that the fear is more of my greatness, and as i am becoming more aware of my greatness, it does scare me....
    and like you have heard me say... WOW
    and am at a bit of a loss of what to do with it

ya, i am so excited about my driving test.. it is a booked test so it is booked for that date...
    so if it happens sooner... how that comes about is unknown to me at this time....
    am driving few times a week with a nice old retired guy i know... lol, who also kinda drives me nuts...
    and when i feels frustrated by others and what they are mirroring to me.. i say the ho'oponopono...
    this calms me
    what comes to me is accepting my greatness
    and it fits in with wow, how much power i have in my words... so i don't speak much.. or speak out much... or say much in many situations...
    as well as rise to the top as i know i can... cuz of the attention i will get...
    and within both of these too.... how many won't/may not like me cuz of my power
    so i have spent much time keeping quiet, and to myself... out of fear.
    fear of being seen.
    this is funny, cuz as i say this... at one time (and perhaps still) it was more a thing about "oh you might not like me if you see me" but as i write this... it feels more like fear to reactions then a personal rejection
    hmmm, not sure if that came across correctly, or as i feel it.
    i also feel i could do so much/give so much if i embrace my power... my greatness...
    just by embrassing it, could allow others to embrace their's (something like that)
    something profound anyhow... that i could be giving, by being who i truly am.. openly
    anyhow...
    you are correct my dear.... and i am finding my firm grounding within myself...
    perhaps slowly, but all in perfection
    thats where i am at... not willling to allow myself to go astary from myself.. in the sense of my true self..
    you are wonderful, and i know you know i love you and am so grateful for your presence in my and tristans life.
    love and light,
    peace and gratitude..
    Goddess Adrienne

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    In need of some corrections

Today I took a good long look in the mirror... Well so to speak! My daughter mirrored back to me something that deep down I have known, but have not wanted to face yet I guess!

It has to do with diet, and it is not as much what I eat (and my daughter), but the control it has over us! It has to do with sugary foods and carbohydrates! They have a huge amount of control over us, and I have noticed that my daughter tries to avoid eating other types of foods. She does not like to eat meat, but does not really like beans or any of the replacements either. I know I am really bad at eating vegatables, and I use to absolutely love them and crave them! All I know is that in both of our diets something has to give on a spiritual level (energy level) for us, because I have tried doing the will power thing and I know it does not work!

Also if you could do some adjustments on my desire to work out! Well the desire is there, but the energy is not there... I know I have just so much on my plate, but if I could get to moving I would not be so tired all the time

Thanks in advance, and as you know I will also be working in these areas with my and my daughter! Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Adrienne!

Hi Adrienne,

"what is the truth. aren't things only truth cuz we say it is so."

"aren't truth, whats real, and beleifs always ever changing??"

"that might fit in with fear of greatness, fear of success."

The Truth is, what muscle tests strong. The only Reality is God/Infinite Potential/Truth. Anything that tests weak is Not Truth which therefore does not exist. The outer world (the illusion) is a projection of the Ego/Mind. The split mind that will have you look away from the Truth and feed you Dualism as the only answer. If you believe in Dualism then you are believing in Good and Bad when neither exists. The good that we perceive with our Ego/Mind is nothing compared to the Goodness and Perfection that is God.

The Truth is, there is nothing good or bad, All Is. When you are At ONE, you are whole, completely fulfilled. There is no desire because all has been already given. When the Ego/Mind is corrected (transcended) you are in a state of Grace and Bliss. You have no wants for all is complete. You have all that has ever been imagined, desired or wanted now and evermore. You are in complete and total PEACE.

You are correct in that Truth is real (the only reality), and beliefs are an Ego creation. You believe in this or that. This is again an incorrect use of the conscious mind. The Whole mind knows that All exists NOW. All is complete, perfect, whole, loving, powerful, strong, and Harmonious. Beliefs, being an ego creation, are always changing (linear in thinking) and why will always inevitably lead to fear. Infinite Potential/Truth/God is constant, never changing and all that IS.

I do not test that you have a "fear of the unknown", but I do test that you have a "fear of greatness", I have made corrections for this, and some other "issues" that were not core issues but similar to fear of greatness. For example "fear of being great", fear of others thinking I am great, and on and on.

I am also Making corrections for you to be completely at ease when you go for your driving test June 4th, in fact, it tests strong that you will be taking your driving test sooner, so keep us posted.

Last edited by Grace; 05-05-2008, 07:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    interesting...

here are three perspectives...
    Please don't quote me on this, am just going off the top of my head.
    Theism... christians are viewing from this perspective, that there is a line between us/and god....

atheism..... what you see is what you get.... all that there is, is this physical matter, the material

spiritualism...... we are all connected, we are all one

I am sure there is more to describe these....
    but from a brief discussion with a friend who is taking a christian course, this is pretty much the basis of what she shared about the distinctions between them (briefly)

talk about confusion in the world...
    yet no matter what, and cuz of a life time of something always being the right thing.... or the right way.... i am am hesitant to say what we do here is the right way....
    yet, when this question first came up for me.... what came to me is one way is about going within and another is going without
    or grasping outside of ourselves to feel whole...
    what is the truth.
    aren't things only truth cuz we say it is so.
    seems to me... i have come to another place of going within for my answers... introspection...
    kinda got caught up in some stuff outside of myself...
    people, and situations... and the sense of indentity they gave me....
    ego stuff

aren't truth, whats real, and beleifs always ever changing??

Hmmmm, the answers lie within....

well, am grateful for my son who's behaviour has rooted me in the now....
    wow, look at how perfect my creation is...
    ok, well was gonna write some other stuff, but had to get the kiddo up...
    I am well... and all is well... and the placfe to be is in the now...

KimJ...
    wow, sounds like an interesting experience, have had some interesting experiences myself... that freaked me out too.

It has been popping up alot to start meditating again....
    and well cuz of my interesting experiences i had while meditating befor.. I stopped, cuz it freaked me out...
    but the urge is strong to start again...
    so on this note... some corrections on the fear of the unknown would be great...
    cuz to breath deeply would be useful, and can't wait to try the modual for breathing deeply...

Hi Grace, thanks for your reply... words to ponder in your post.

great news....
    i have my driving test shedualed for june 4th
    am excited, but also nervous, cuz i have done this befor and have also made excuses and backed out of following through with it... so some corrections on that too would be great....

that might fit in with fear of greatness, fear of success.
    not sure...

ok, gonna sign off now... and enjoy my now.... i kinda feel like????? where have i been?
    but thats ok too....
    lots of love....
    Adrienne aka goddess Adrienne

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
    Okay, I'm totally not trying to go down the wrong road here, but I need any extra help I can get! My manager is very likely quitting! She is my right hand, the best I have by a mile, and the only way I've been able to keep the place going so far! She's having too many family problems, etc., etc., so I don't see her not going but this is just so not good! With the exception of right now I'm not giving "power" to this, instead using positive affirmations about this unfolding how it should and finding the "perfect" manager, etc., but I could really use an extra bit of help trying to manifest a solution really fast! I do see this being good in the long run as she really wasn't cut out to be manager but she's just been so fabulous otherwise I hate to see her go.

Okay,that's all I'm going to say about it as I don't want to bring about any more of this, but there you have it! Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Blessings.
    Kim
    Hi KimJ,

You posted as I was finishing up my post! I am making corrections now for you to be at ease. Once again, this is a perfect example of the ego/mind doing it's job of keeping you in fear. Don't be tempted. Just remind yourself that as your consciousness rises all that is not of the same vibration falls away. Stay focused on the Truth.

You have more power than can ever be imagined! Bless the situation knowing that YOU ARE POWERFUL! After the corrections I made for you on May 2nd concerning fearing your power, you should be able to shift yourself into peace very easily right now. All is perfect, and I am very happy you posted.

Do not resist anymore what falls away, only keep your arms wide open for all the good that is flying towards YOU!!

I want to leave you with a picture for your mind of who you truly are:

Picture the ocean as God. The wave that extends from the ocean is who you are. An extension of God. The wave knows it is connected to God. It Joys in the variety of expressions of wave action knowing that it always moves safely back into God's embrace.

The wave knows it is an extension of God, but chooses to call itself Water. The wave has now expressed itself in a very unique manner, unlike anything before. The wave is delighted knowing that it has now projected itself into a new form. The wave now calling itself water, begins to evaporate. This water evaporates up into the sky with the heat of the Sun , but the illusion is that now the water "feels" as if it is separate from the ocean.

The ocean knows that the water is only on a "trip" of the mind, and will safely return home. As it rises the evaporated water forgets momentarily where it comes from, and so feels for the first time Fear. The evaporated water seeks purpose, and so unifies itself with more evaporated water and forms a cloud. It does not yet realize that it's only purpose is to remember that it is the ocean.

As more and more evaporated water join together the cloud becomes very heavy and dark. So Dark that the water is now very full of fear. The water joins and now becomes so heavy that it begins to be pulled. Not knowing that this pull is the water's very salvation! The water can no longer resist, and so let's go. To it's great delight and Joy the water realizes that this letting go was much easier than hanging on. The experience of releasing has made room for the remembrance that the experience of separation was not a seperation at all!!

The Joy and Bliss the water feels now at returning home is unexplainable! It finally remembers as it gently merges with the ocean once again that it IS the ocean. How Divine!

Love is the "pull" that reminds us we are ONE!

Forgiveness is the "recognition" that we are ONE!

Gratitude is the "remembrance" that we are ONE!

Bliss is the knowing that there is no separation in anything much less the three above.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    Life is Absolutely Fabulous!!

The transformations we are all currently going through has to do with Faith. Faith in the truth that we are ONE. Faith in the Truth that we are our Higher Self (Super conscious Mind, Christ consciousness, one Mind).

When one chooses the belief in Separation (Dualism) then you have lost connection with the Higher Self. It takes courage and strength to maintain Faith in your true nature which is Divine. This is what making corrections/healing is all about. Correcting "issues" that keep you divided in the incorrect perception of separation.

This is because the ego/mind wants you to see the outer world only. The ego/mind wants you to believe that you are separate from the whole. When you perceive the outer world you think you are seeing with your eyes. This is not so, you are perceiving the outer world with your ego/mind. When you sleep at night and have dreams, your eyes are closed, so then what are you really seeing with? Once again depending on your level of consciousness you are seeing/perceiving with the mind.

When you perceive something as good or bad, you are using your conscious mind incorrectly. You have split from the whole mind (super-consciousness) and now believe in pain and suffering.

When I connect with the Higher Self of any person who posts here and asks for CEM corrections, the first thing I do is muscle test to make sure the person is ABLE, WILLING, READY, DESERVING etc. for the healing. All the "issues" that I make CEM corrections for, all inevitably reduce down to the core issue of the belief in separation, hence fear.

When a person is "in the dark night of the soul" they are living in fear and therefore in those moments (however long they choose) they are not able, willing, ready etc to shift their consciousness. Sallyjane is absolutely correct in looking at the Dark Knight of the soul as a blessing, for there is nothing there that holds power over you. Fear is an illusion and it takes a moment to remember the truth, and then to choose to never be tempted again to choose fear over love. So the great blessing is, that when you perceive pain, you can now choose to make it a reminder that you are thinking incorrectly, and therefore remember the truth of who you truly are, therefore instantly changing your world to Peace.

Sallyjane,

Your Faith is immense and I honor you!! Your faith is so strong that you have indeed shifted your world very quickly to match your higher level of consciousness.

KimJ,

I am so happy you shared your experience with us. It is again due to your Faith. Seeing Light is a sure sign that you are connected. It is true that this can cause great fear in many, but once again if you read my first post on this thread it includes:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." by Maryanne Williamson.

When I first read your post, I immediately made corrections for you not to feel fear in your visions. I know that Fear runs deep into many here, but the more layers of fear we correct the easier it becomes for all of us.

Stephen and Moria,

Thank you again for your kind words!! I have already spoken with both of you for making me feel so loved, but I want to also say that I am thrilled at the opportunity of working with You, Odille, Sharyn, Inika and others on Moria's new Website. I am working on my Bio, and explaining how I will be offering my "Muscle Testing" services to assist specific companies in raising the consciousness of these business' and therefore creating greater profits, abundance, prosperity and so much more. I have been doing this currently with two other companies with excellent results!!

Hi Andy,

I have been making corrections for you daily since your first email, I have also been working on you for other "issues" besides the ones you mention here. I know we have skyped already, but Please keep us posted here too.

Hi again Elias,

I am also feeling so much Joy with you and the others here on this forum. I am immensely grateful for the opportunity I have to connect with all of you! Thank you for your kind words. Once you post you are not only going to receive individual corrections, but also all the Group corrections I make daily!

Adrienne,

You truly are a Goddess!!! Your insight and Faith has also grown immensely!! I honor the divinity in you!! Keep up the hard work because soon you will realize that it truly becomes EFFORTLESS!! It is only hard work in the beginning. Feeling empowered is your natural right as a powerful being. Saying No, is the same as following your Bliss! You are Loving your self just as much as anyone else since we are all one! This is what "love your neighbor as thyself" truly means. Once you Love your self, it is easy to love everyone!

Pam!

I love your Pic, You are Beautiful!!! Yes CEM can most certainly assist with Physical issues. Paths can as well. I have already begun making corrections on what you mentioned in your post, and more. I am very happy to learn that you are in the Tampa Bay area. I am currently working on getting together again with many of the Paths customers and affiliates here in our area. I will make sure I invite you when we meet again. I plan to teach muscle testing when we get together, and to answer questions about Paths, but mainly to connect with all the wonderful friends I have now due to Paths. Currently there are 23 of us (that I know of) here in our area. I will keep you informed. We will most likely have our second get together next month in June.

I would like to say again, that I may not post a reply right away, but the first thing I do every morning and when I get back home from my daily and evening activities is to read your posts!! I also make corrections on posts even before I read them!! When you understand energy work you understand that this is no more difficult than having the person in the same room with you. I love your posts immensely so keep them coming! LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    ACK! Need help fast!

Okay, I'm totally not trying to go down the wrong road here, but I need any extra help I can get! My manager is very likely quitting! She is my right hand, the best I have by a mile, and the only way I've been able to keep the place going so far! She's having too many family problems, etc., etc., so I don't see her not going but this is just so not good! With the exception of right now I'm not giving "power" to this, instead using positive affirmations about this unfolding how it should and finding the "perfect" manager, etc., but I could really use an extra bit of help trying to manifest a solution really fast! I do see this being good in the long run as she really wasn't cut out to be manager but she's just been so fabulous otherwise I hate to see her go.

Okay,that's all I'm going to say about it as I don't want to bring about any more of this, but there you have it! Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Blessings.
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• prose10
    replied
    Grace, you are awesome!

Wow! This stuff works fast!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Grace! Within 24 hours of doing corrections for me, I could feel a subtle shift. The last 48 hours have been incredible! So many things have changed, so many things have opened up for me... I'm actually at a loss for words. All I can say at the moment is I am so grateful to have created you and CEM.

Sallyjane, you are spot on with the Dark Night mirror.

I'll post more when my brain is functioning again.

Love and Light,

Pam

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    That is totallllly cool Kim~

Kim,

That is not weird, but totally cool! Quite awesome! You go girl!

That is what is sooo fun about this journey it is so filled with fun weird stuff! Welcome aboard! As Kim J jumps down the rabbit hole

HUGS Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Oh my!

Okay, I just had the freakiest experience of my life! After reading about Z-point (again - had forgotten all about it until reading the new posts about it), I decided to try it again. So, I maybe went a little overboard and was doing all this clearing on all sorts of things and then I went and stood in front of a mirror to do it. So, there I was asking to release beliefs about my illusions about myself, etc., etc., and I just stood there staring into my eyes. As I was doing it I started to notice a light surrounding me, like the outline of my body, mostly at my shoulders and a light at the top of my head. I thought, how cool is that, I'm starting to see my aura! But then, all of a sudden this light started drifting up and taking on a shape of a face and body just behind/above me. Well that was enough for me! I panicked and ran into the other room! LOL Has anyone else had something like this happen or maybe I stared at myself for too long, created this in my head? I'd like to think it was more than just yet another illusion, but whatever it was, it scared me have to death. Hopefully you don't all just think I've lost my mind now and to be honest, this is almost TMI as I'm feeling kind of weird about sharing it, but there you go - it's out there now!

Blessings!
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Welcome!

Originally posted by prose10 View Post
    I was at Rock-Bottom (and posted about it) and it feels good to be have hope again. zartgirl/Sallyjane, I am blown away by your story. When I read that you were living in a shelter when you first found PATHS, I cried. I was close to being homeless myself, and it has always been my greatest fear. I know I need to release that or I will manifest it. Your transformation has been an inspiration for me. Thank you for all of your posts.

I'm going to go read all of the CEM posts from the beginning now. Thank you for welcoming me to the community. I look forward to getting to know such a wonderful group of like-minded people.

Love and Light,

Pam

HI Pam! So happy to meet you! I am reading the book The Devine Matrix, and last night at work between calls... I was reading about the mirror of the dark night! That is the mirror we are looking into when we are at our lowest points and we have a choice to choose to see the reflection and soar to new heights or we can choose to hide in fear. Today I was talking to my X husband, and he was telling me that his business went into a tail spin and he lost 22 of 23 deals he was depending on. My reply to him was what a blessing! He does not understand any of this stuff, but he told me he had been praying for clarity about changing careers! Hmmmm! LOL! Be grateful for your dark night or as I see it your dark Knight, cause there is an awesome gift in that that will take you to places you have never been before!

I truly believe that my awesome transformation had to do with the really dark night I was in when I got here. I had chosen to look into the mirror when everything seemed soooo overwhelming... I did not totally know that I was looking into the mirror, but step by step I kept facing my darkest fears! Although I would not recommend it to someone to do voluntarily, I am very grateful for the shelter, and being homeless (although I never considered myself homeless while I was there, cause I had a place to sleep and a roof over my head). It was in that darkest hour where I was living my deepest fears that I found peace and joy and gratitude. Once I found those things and could be thankful to the universe for where I was, I was able to create a home for myself, and then a car, and even furniture for my home, and now I am creating my move back to California and I know there is an awesome home for me there. What is interesting is that as I came out of the darkness into the light several very old friends came back into my life from long ago. Even my X has a new script in my life as he is helping me instead of fighting me. He says things to build me up instead of trying to hurt me! That is the way everyone is in my life!

I tell you all this because I felt in my heart that you are experiencing a "Dark Night mirror" right now, and it is scary, but look into it carefully, and be grateful for it. Observe it! Rejoice in what it is bringing you and showing you. Ask what I am suposed to learn from this? What is the reflection I am seeing? Recognize it!

Here is a quote from the book The Devine Matrix "In the Divine Matrix, its the way we feel about ourselves - our performance, appearance, and acheivements - that's mirrored back to us as the reality of our world. With this in mind, the deepest healing of our lives may also become our greatest act of compassion. It's the kindness that we give ourselves.

Blessings And Hugs Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    Zartgirl

thank you....
    yes it is blowing my mind....
    thanks again
    talk about freedom..
    and today i got to say no again...
    the merchanising manager asked me to stay later.. past the time i am willing to past, and i said no then he tried this "common Adrienne" and i said, "Harry no"
    wierd how i thought that most people were gonna just be nice... well, something like that, more like a warped sense of , well something.
    at first i was running through this list of possibilities of what could happen.
    no i can't be fired, and then looking at the reality of him bad mouthing me.. well he may have, however people (many) will come to there own conclusions
    as well, as NO the world isn't gonna be against me.. or no i am not gonna be/get ridiculed (like on the playground)
    although i am sure there is always that possibility, since i learned at the beginning part of being a legal adult that life wasn't much different then school...geesh
    blew my hopes out the window....
    that it was my head/ego trying to gain ground...
    I don't have to beleive what my head tells me...

and , this lady that i had the situation with, well today for no real apparent reason asked me if i needed to get off my till... whoa... and i looked at the schedual and am sure it couldn't have been miss read...
    i was like WTF... wow... so i said no i didn't need off and then thanked her... wow
    that was nice of her... however... not needing to fall into that same roll again..
    neat-o

had a great day.
    am processing so much.. having the mini attempt at a relationship sure opened me up too... and as i am grieving the loss of miss-concieved expectations... and what we did share... i feel and observe (deepending how and what emotion comes at me) and then i blossom a weee bit more... actually more like leaps and bounds.
    amazing... (although a note i would like to make is we are all one, and he will never ever really ever be away from me... cuz we are all one

I am so greatful to have spent that time with him...
    I got to see so many new aspects of myself, and open up in ways i hadn't for yrs
    Beautiful really
    wow,
    I have often been in Awe, at what is manifesting within...
    and am in awe now...
    wow.
    I could simply post wow
    over and over again..
    so i am gonna leave it at that...
    a cake of celebration for the birth of more of my true self...Yeah
    Love and Light
    Peace and Gratitude... Goddess Adrienne
    Last edited by Adrienne; 05-02-2008, 04:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Adrienne!

YOU ARE SOOOOO AWESOME!

Doesn't it feel good to not let people walk all over you!

It is calm assertiveness!

Blessings my FRIEND

Leave a comment:

Working...
X