Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of some corrections

Today I took a good long look in the mirror... Well so to speak! My daughter mirrored back to me something that deep down I have known, but have not wanted to face yet I guess!

It has to do with diet, and it is not as much what I eat (and my daughter), but the control it has over us! It has to do with sugary foods and carbohydrates! They have a huge amount of control over us, and I have noticed that my daughter tries to avoid eating other types of foods. She does not like to eat meat, but does not really like beans or any of the replacements either. I know I am really bad at eating vegatables, and I use to absolutely love them and crave them! All I know is that in both of our diets something has to give on a spiritual level (energy level) for us, because I have tried doing the will power thing and I know it does not work!

Also if you could do some adjustments on my desire to work out! Well the desire is there, but the energy is not there... I know I have just so much on my plate, but if I could get to moving I would not be so tired all the time

Thanks in advance, and as you know I will also be working in these areas with my and my daughter! Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• hello Grace

Hi,
      I had many thoughts this morning befor work.
      questions, inner stirrings... and in these times i find it most useful to go within...

the questions i posed had much to d o with the ease of allowing myself to be influenced by what is outside of myself, or i see through my eyes...
      and the feeling i get from the things that are outside of me... however, when i go there, the duration of it is greatly become much shorter... cuz i can hear the inner voice screaming (so to speak) NOOOOOO... this isn't in my highest good

so i go within
      thank you for your feedback and words...
      I agree, that the fear is more of my greatness, and as i am becoming more aware of my greatness, it does scare me....
      and like you have heard me say... WOW
      and am at a bit of a loss of what to do with it

ya, i am so excited about my driving test.. it is a booked test so it is booked for that date...
      so if it happens sooner... how that comes about is unknown to me at this time....
      am driving few times a week with a nice old retired guy i know... lol, who also kinda drives me nuts...
      and when i feels frustrated by others and what they are mirroring to me.. i say the ho'oponopono...
      this calms me
      what comes to me is accepting my greatness
      and it fits in with wow, how much power i have in my words... so i don't speak much.. or speak out much... or say much in many situations...
      as well as rise to the top as i know i can... cuz of the attention i will get...
      and within both of these too.... how many won't/may not like me cuz of my power
      so i have spent much time keeping quiet, and to myself... out of fear.
      fear of being seen.
      this is funny, cuz as i say this... at one time (and perhaps still) it was more a thing about "oh you might not like me if you see me" but as i write this... it feels more like fear to reactions then a personal rejection
      hmmm, not sure if that came across correctly, or as i feel it.
      i also feel i could do so much/give so much if i embrace my power... my greatness...
      just by embrassing it, could allow others to embrace their's (something like that)
      something profound anyhow... that i could be giving, by being who i truly am.. openly
      anyhow...
      you are correct my dear.... and i am finding my firm grounding within myself...
      perhaps slowly, but all in perfection
      thats where i am at... not willling to allow myself to go astary from myself.. in the sense of my true self..
      you are wonderful, and i know you know i love you and am so grateful for your presence in my and tristans life.
      love and light,
      peace and gratitude..
      Goddess Adrienne
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

• so wonderful to read your posts

Hello Grace and all,
        I have been sooo busy and not been able to read much here until today. I just finished a Somatic Experiencing (trauma healing) workshop. The work continues to validate that we are all one. We were working on surgical trauma and anesthesia and the whole room got woosie! When I do SE sessions and feel the resonance with the other, realizing it is not the feeling that is out "there" but the feeling that is within me that resonates with the other person. So when I don't know where the "client" is I just have to check within. In thinking about this and expanding the resonance to include more than one person, many people, and the whole earth plane and universe.... not sure I can get there yet.... but I get the picture. Just feeling so much gratitude right now and knowing that we are all getting there with all our tools, even the ones that hurt. Because, as you say, Grace, there is no good or bad.

Grace, I will be coming to Ft Lauderdale May 20 through June 3rd. Would love to hook up with you again. I have Skype now: inikaji

Sending love and gratitude ,
        Grateful
        for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
        http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
        http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Thank you so much for those helping me with my ongoing "saga". And thank you, Grace, for your infinite wisdom on so many levels. I love the story of the ocean water and I've referred to it a few times to keep centered.

I had a realization today, or just remembered is a better way to put it, about what scared me so much when I saw the "light" the other day. Among other fears that went on, I had a moment of absolute terror that I would just disappear if I all of a sudden understood and remembered the Truth. I had been making clearing attempts regarding my ego and releasing its hold, and it just all of a sudden terrified me when I thought, so what happens if I release it entirely... what happens then? Does the "me" that exists in this illusion disappear? Then when I started "seeing" things, I just had to stop it.

Anyway, it still makes me nervous to allow myself to go there again as I'm not really sure the answer to those questions and I'm still kind of nervous I'll disappear! LOL I can't help but think though that there's far more enlightened people than me and they're still here... in my illusion... so it must be safe. Wow... so amazing and baffling at the same time I'm not really sure what to "do" with it all...

You know something else that's been interesting is the last two days I've had NO cravings and haven't been particularly hungry at all. I always get cravings and it's usually a matter of willpower to battle them, but out of nowhere I haven't had the cravings. Then I notice zartgirl asking for corrections on diet just the other day.. interesting. Yet I also tried doing the Z-point word while watching Paths and I'm on the Take It Off module (or whatever it's called). More hmmmm...

Good luck with your test, Adrienne. Thanks for your posts; I enjoy reading your insights!

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Hugs.
          Kim

Comment

• New modules

Hi again, Grace. Boy, do we keep you busy! I so much appreciate your generosity with this thread! Whenever you have a spare moment, I'd very much appreciate your insight on whether or not I should try new modules. It's feeling like combining the Z-point with Paths has really opened a new door for me.

I forgot to switch out the Ho'oponopono to the Deserving like you'd suggested last month, but it's now time to move on from the rest of them anyway according to what you tested previously, and I'm feeling like it's time to move on as well. I'm on Ho'oponopono still plus Take it Off, Mood Elevation, and Good Luck and Fortune. I'm leaning towards something like the Dao De Jing, Unconditional Love, Deserving, and/or Breakthrough to Enlightenment, but I don't want to overdose on that stuff ( ), plus I could still use help with my business both in regards to staffing and sales, and helping get the 15 pounds I gained this year off. Any thoughts appreciated.

Blessings as always.
            Kim

Comment

• Grateful update!

Hi Grace! I have so much to be thankful for... things are changing rapidly!

Thank you for your kind words. That picture was taken at my son's wedding last November. (I'd like to have some corrections for the issues surrounding that, please.) I would LOVE to get together with you and the other PATHers. The prospect of learning ANYTHING from you is exciting and I am looking for new like-minded friends. Your post to KimJ moved me to tears. You are an excellent teacher and a very wise woman.

I've been resting and reading the past few days, noticing all of the good things I have created because I love myself ( illusions), doing Ho'oponopono when I think of someone that upsets me, doing ZPoint when I watch my modules, and marveling in the changes that have occurred since I wrote you and asked for your help. I think "Ask, and you will receive" should be my new mantra!

Now for the synchronicities:

2 years ago, I had strabismus surgery on my right eye to correct double vision. When I came out of surgery, I was startled and confused. For the first time in my life, I could see depth! I could see that the table was closer than the doctor, and the doctor was closer than the back wall. It was so foreign to me, it was difficult to comprehend. The doctor said it would take some time for my brain to adjust. Everything was exciting to me. Trees, grass, my face, my nose, and especially billiard balls... I had never seen a sphere... it was just a flat circle. I knew what it felt like, but to see it was something new. I felt like a baby who is fascinated with their fingers! I looked at everything with child-like wonder. The ceiling fan in my living room is especially fascinating and beautiful now. I screamed a lot for the first few weeks... Putting on mascara scared me! I just did it by touch before, now I could see how close it was to my eye. I couldn't drive for 2 months: OH MY GOD, THAT CAR IS SO CLOSE! Suddenly, everything seemed "real". Now I understand why some people are afraid of heights!

When I went back to the doctor for my check up I asked him about getting lasix next. Wouldn't it be great if I didn't need glasses? He said he'd like to wait a few more months and let me adjust some more to seeing in 3-D, but he'd set up the tests to see if I was a good candidate. I got tested on Friday, he said I was a good candidate, and we scheduled lasix surgery the following Monday. I went home and read the literature and I got scared. All of the warnings about what could go wrong. My eyes weren't that bad, but I wanted them to be perfect. I dismissed the worry I felt about possibly making my vision worse and told myself I was just being negative and I needed to focus on the positive. But my gut told me all weekend to cancel the surgery and get a second opinion. I didn't listen to my gut. When I came out of surgery, I could see a bird in a tree 2 blocks away, but everything within 6 feet from me was blurry and flat. I lost that sharp 3-D vision. I couldn't see myself clearly in the mirror. I had to go back to putting on mascara by touch. I was banging into things again. My world no longer felt safe. I hoped it was temporary, but it was not.

I was devastated and furious with myself for not getting a second opinion, for not listening to my gut. I was furious with the doctor for not telling me this could happen. (I had to stop and do Ho'oponopono here) I was furious with God for showing me what could be, then taking it away. The doctor said it couldn't be undone. We talked about options, none of which are satisfactory. I need to wear corrective lenses if I want to see clearly. So I've been trying different contact lenses and glasses. Lately I've been considering tri-focals. I don't want to wear glasses all day, but it seems easier than the other options.

A couple of months ago I noticed my double vision is returning when I am tired. It is worse this month, my right eye is dropping again, and I am losing my precious 3-D vision. I'd been thinking a lot about scheduling another surgery, but since finding PATHS, I wondered if the Lean Muscle module would strengthen my eye muscles? Something to check into. Now, if only they had a module to correct vision problems so I wouldn't need glasses.

The reason I am relating this story is because this was not on my list when I asked Grace for corrections. 2 days after my original post, I started noticing subtle changes in my mood. I was less anxious, less fearful. I wasn't obsessing about money. I felt calm and almost confident about the future. I logged on here to post a quick thank you to Grace, and guess which module was just released? VISION! Synchronicity!

I went to the hairdresser and told her about PATHS and my experience with Matrix Energetics. (I was told there was someone's energy attached to me which was draining my energy and preventing me from manifesting and connecting to Source. She told me to talk to it, tell it to get a job and charge it rent, because it was lazy. ) Amanda (hairdresser) referred me to a clairvoyant she trusted to help me talk to this energy and convince it to move on. I thought about having a reading with Moira, but I didn't know if she dealt with this kind of thing. I decided to go by this clairvoyant's office/store and see what kind of feeling I got. I kept thinking about Moira all the way there. She is so highly recommended here. When I got to the store, there was a sign in the window: closed for the day and will re-open tomorrow! Synchronicity! Moira it is!

When I got home, I went to Moira's thread and started reading. I clicked onto her website and read some more. In her library section, I downloaded some ebooks. One of them was called ENERGY MANUAL. I skimmed through the beginning about applied kinesiology, (I know how to muscle test), and kept reading. I thought it was kinda boring, but something told me to keep going, so I did the exercises. "Check for split or multiple personalities" caught my interest. I was shocked, though not surprised to discover I had a split personality! I did the corrections and immediately felt a shift! The next section was "Checking for Attached Beings" I stopped breathing for a moment. This was my issue, and the answer was from Moira, through her website, and it was FREE! Synchronicity strikes again! I did the exercises and cleared the attached being!

The next section was "Removing Cords and Implants". I also did Ho'oponopono on all of the people I was attached to or who were attached to me. It took a while, but I was able to successfully remove all cords and implants. This was the first time I had ever done any kind of energy work. The shift was HUGE. It was palpable. I felt light... FREE! It was similar to when I first got 3-D vision... SURREAL, but this is how I am supposed to feel. I watched my modules and went to bed. I had a peaceful sleep with no nightmares. Thank you Moira!

I woke up the next day feeling happy. HAPPY! I have no memory of EVER waking up happy for no good reason, just to be alive. I lay in bed, smiling like a fool. I was happy. I am happy. Wow!

I thought about my son Chris, and I thought about asking Grace if she would give him some corrections too. I decided not to ask yet... maybe later. I did more Ho'oponopono with my son and also some ZPoint. He called me late that afternoon with some wonderful news. He and his wife were out celebrating. He got a letter from the VA and his disability status is 60%. He will be getting a substantial check (retro active) within 15 days, and a sizable monthly payment which is tax exempt. His money problems are over. I guess just thinking about asking Grace for something makes it so! Synchronicity!

I've got more, but this is enough for now.

Thank you Grace for doing what you do. I know that you get benefits too, and that is how it should be. If you are willing to teach me, I want to learn CEM. And I am NOT AFRAID to ask!

With Immense Love and Gratitude,

Pam

Comment

• hey Grace

hello,
                well as you know my boy is in grade 7...
                and he has skipped school for the second time today
                tells me he needs quiet time to think about things...
                he tells me how he feels attacked by me... and how he can't stand it when we fight...
                and i will threaten things... obviously i don't follow through and they only stay as threats.... something that i obviously need to change....
                if i say it, then i need to follow through...
                he has been very angry....
                and at me, and as i am applying the Ho'oponopono to this too... (when i remember, and when it can complete it, without interuption)..
                much more often, making it a habit....
                the interesting thing is, it is mirroring things to me.
                when i was a kid, i felt i had to be certain way or else i would loose things... then there came a point that no longer cared and simply said **** you to the world and my parents... did i wanted, threaten and take it all away , i didn't care any longer..
                ended up in alot of trouble...
                How do i stop this cycle???
                How do i do something different???
                How do i give him what he needs???
                Hmmm, interesting theme coming up for me lately, the thing about giving...
                when i was dating that guy... as well with my son... the thing about giving popped up for me...
                and the other end of that is the part of me who desires to have people in my life and to be able to let people into my life, to let people see me.. to share who i am with others...
                well...
                there seems to have been a block in this area... and there appears to still be...
                seems so instinctive to go back to this mind set, this way of being...(closed, protective, untrusting, defensive)
                not all of those all the time, and it is much better.
                not sure why i am writting this all, cuz i don't really have a point.
                I found Tristan in an alley way, hiding...
                I want to help him, yet am not sure how to... without going back to my old ways, once things have smoothed out.
                I deeply desire to give to him, to give of me, to soo many..
                and yet... something in me isn't allowing it...
                however in all of this... he has just had his door removed... for his continous door slamming...
                so what comes to me, is tough love, yet stil loving him.. and being kind, not nice.
                which is another interesting thing...
                cuz it is like in those moments of fear and being "nice" opposed to kind... I am afraid... afraid of rejection... afraid of something... Ah, perhaps afraid of the outcome... which could be violence... which i have experienced and don't so much care for... afraid of being left (perhaps emotionally as well)...
                quit a big load to place on a child...
                I know i resisted it.. and felt like i was my mothers parent
                and have at times said to my dad to go get a coucellor or asked him if he had friends he could tak to about this.
                and at one time i was embarrased to admit these things...
                however so much of it has been unconscious
                however becomng aware of it now
                looking to get our "needs" met through other people...
                like sarrogate parents through our kids...
                there is much written about this
                or sarrogate spouses...
                although it is a lable...
                and i have many new awarenesses about who i truely am...
                and how powerful i am....
                this is stuff that just creeps up to my consciousness
                and felt inspired to write about it
                it isn't useful...
                so if you see anything that could use corrections... please do when it suits you...
                however... thanks for all who have read, and listened...
                and all is well... getting to go within.
                And of course Matrix it too... which is so awesome too...
                that is also becoming much clearer for me
                I hope this helped somebody out there.
                Love and Light...Adrienne
                also not suprised this has popped up, cuz of what is being shifted within... blocks need to be removed to be free from self to move in the direction i desire...
                Really it's all patterns in the field

Comment

• KimJ and Pam

Hi KimJ
                  thanks...

Hi Pam
                  thanks for shairng...
                  i read your post on another thred, on the thread Illusions started and that inspired me, you have so much courage to be so open, same with SallyJane...
                  I am in awe, and admiration for both of you
                  as well as many others too who have been so open...
                  I copy and paste that openess to me...
                  Glad to hear things are improving and changing so quickly for you...
                  Love and Light...Adrienne

Comment

• AAAAhhhhhh! Adrienne

Ahhhhh Adrienne! I just wanted to send you a huge HUG! Okay several! I love reading your posts, and how far you have travelled in your journey! As I was reading your post, about Tristen and cutting school... Your frustration with your relationship... I kept thinking about a paths module I am on currently, "Effective Communication at Home". I go through the products list every so often and then test the ones that pop out to my intuition. That one was popping big time to me! I just started it a few weeks ago, and I will let you know ho it is going! I am sure I am already seeing the subtle changes in myself with my kids! Although, one area I need to work on is to stop doing my kids chores for them! Today I thought I would just wash the big pots and pans and leave the dishes for my daughter... By the time she came in the dishwasher was loaded and the sink and counters and stove scrubbed. Not sure exactly what my daughter learned from that other than if she doesn't do her chores mom will do them on her day off! Hmmmm.... Well it is time to get Nat into the bath... so I am off to do so and get my quiet time before bed in. Last night I did some more work on my sleep, cause I have been waking up at night, and I slept all night till 5:30 am... That is when I realized that I need to specify exactly what time I want to wake up bright and early at with lots of energy!

Adrienne, I will work on you tonight as well and your son, as I work on my kids tonight. Have been 2pointing love, peace, forgiveness, compassion, and patience towards me and my kids, so will add Tristen in there.

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                      Today I took a good long look in the mirror... Well so to speak! My daughter mirrored back to me something that deep down I have known, but have not wanted to face yet I guess!

It has to do with diet, and it is not as much what I eat (and my daughter), but the control it has over us! It has to do with sugary foods and carbohydrates! They have a huge amount of control over us, and I have noticed that my daughter tries to avoid eating other types of foods. She does not like to eat meat, but does not really like beans or any of the replacements either. I know I am really bad at eating vegatables, and I use to absolutely love them and crave them! All I know is that in both of our diets something has to give on a spiritual level (energy level) for us, because I have tried doing the will power thing and I know it does not work!

Also if you could do some adjustments on my desire to work out! Well the desire is there, but the energy is not there... I know I have just so much on my plate, but if I could get to moving I would not be so tired all the time

Thanks in advance, and as you know I will also be working in these areas with my and my daughter! Blessings Sallyjane
                      Hi Sallyjane,

I have been working on both you and your daughter's emotional Bodies concerning your carb and sugar cravings. Please keep us Posted. I also wanted to let you know that when you initially posted earlier this past week, I immediately made corrections for various issues concerning movement for you.

I always make corrections first on what I am resonating with, and so was very happy when I realized yesterday that I had picked up the intensity of my work outs without any effort this past week!

I am always immensely grateful for all of your posts, because it never fails to bring awareness concerning issues I am resonating with that I wouldn't notice unless there was a mirror!
                      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Goddess Adrienne!

Hi Adrienne,

You are not your physical body, or the Ego/Mind (which is an illusion an incorrect thought of separation). You are your HigherSelf (an extension of God). This Illusory World of Linear Time and Dualism is simply not truth, an incorrect thought (a false split from the only Mind the Whole Mind).

Staying focused on the truth in every moment is the hardest work we will ever do. Yet it gets easier and effortless the more you practice. I know Adrienne that even though there are moments when we forget this, You are having more and more consecutive moments of remembrance.

When you remember who you are in this moment you are choosing against the Ego. You are saying no to the illusion, and Yes to the truth. There is only One, there is only Love. This World (this projection from a belief we have split from the whole mind) is of our own creation, but like a dream it is not reality.

When you perceive good or bad in your outer world this is simply a projection of only one, only You. This is what I mean when I have often said that you created me, and everyone else. This is also what I mean when I say you choose your illness, death, and any perceived pain and suffering. Looking at your outer world and blessing all the good you see is easy. Blessing what you perceive as Bad is much more difficult until you realize that it is all the same.

The Bad that you see is simply a part of you that you have denied and hence made real when it is not real. You refuse to see it is a false creation of yours. You have chosen to believe that you are NOT an extension of God. You can also say that you have chosen to disassociate from the fact you are God.

When others mirror you, and you don't particularly like the mirror, then you are choosing in this moment to see imperfection. Look past this and see that all is perfect in them as well as YOU and the energy will shift instantly.

This I know Adrienne you have done and done well in many experiences. Our Family members are most definitely are greatest mirrors, and if we move away from them others will take their place, because your learning the truth of who you are is your only purpose.

Tristan is a projection of You, see the truth of who he really is, and you have seen the truth of who you truly are. In the first few days, weeks, months or however long it takes of practicing "seeing" the truth will be difficult in the face of fear (violence etc), but you Must for your sake, his and all of ours practice seeing the truth in all moments.

Begin to look for the good, instead of expecting the "norm" or the bad behavior. When you think of Tristan, focus on all the good things, and with this gratitude you will have an easier time when the "bad" shows up. Remembering that there is not Good or Bad only ONE. It is simple to Forgive when you realize that the ONE you are forgiving is YOU.

I am forever grateful for your post as the CEM (Chinese Energetic Medicine) corrections I have made for You and Tristan, and for many people that are resonating with these relationship issues has removed an immense amount of fear!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Inika!

Originally posted by Inika View Post
                          Hello Grace and all,
                          I have been sooo busy and not been able to read much here until today. I just finished a Somatic Experiencing (trauma healing) workshop. The work continues to validate that we are all one. We were working on surgical trauma and anesthesia and the whole room got woosie! When I do SE sessions and feel the resonance with the other, realizing it is not the feeling that is out "there" but the feeling that is within me that resonates with the other person. So when I don't know where the "client" is I just have to check within. In thinking about this and expanding the resonance to include more than one person, many people, and the whole earth plane and universe.... not sure I can get there yet.... but I get the picture. Just feeling so much gratitude right now and knowing that we are all getting there with all our tools, even the ones that hurt. Because, as you say, Grace, there is no good or bad.

Grace, I will be coming to Ft Lauderdale May 20 through June 3rd. Would love to hook up with you again. I have Skype now: inikaji

Sending love and gratitude ,
                          Hi Inika,

Thank you for Posting Inika! I always learn so much about new healing modalities from you, and I am grateful! I would love to visit you and therefore my family again when you are in town soon. I found you on skype

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                            Thank you so much for those helping me with my ongoing "saga". And thank you, Grace, for your infinite wisdom on so many levels. I love the story of the ocean water and I've referred to it a few times to keep centered.

I had a realization today, or just remembered is a better way to put it, about what scared me so much when I saw the "light" the other day. Among other fears that went on, I had a moment of absolute terror that I would just disappear if I all of a sudden understood and remembered the Truth. I had been making clearing attempts regarding my ego and releasing its hold, and it just all of a sudden terrified me when I thought, so what happens if I release it entirely... what happens then? Does the "me" that exists in this illusion disappear? Then when I started "seeing" things, I just had to stop it.

Anyway, it still makes me nervous to allow myself to go there again as I'm not really sure the answer to those questions and I'm still kind of nervous I'll disappear! LOL I can't help but think though that there's far more enlightened people than me and they're still here... in my illusion... so it must be safe. Wow... so amazing and baffling at the same time I'm not really sure what to "do" with it all...

You know something else that's been interesting is the last two days I've had NO cravings and haven't been particularly hungry at all. I always get cravings and it's usually a matter of willpower to battle them, but out of nowhere I haven't had the cravings. Then I notice zartgirl asking for corrections on diet just the other day.. interesting. Yet I also tried doing the Z-point word while watching Paths and I'm on the Take It Off module (or whatever it's called). More hmmmm...

Good luck with your test, Adrienne. Thanks for your posts; I enjoy reading your insights!

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Hugs.
                            Kim
                            Hi KimJ,

I couldn't wait to post to you when I read your post last Tuesday! I too would hold off on "Blissing out" ,not so much from fear, but from scaring friends and family. Until I realized with another great conversation I had with Jamie concerning this matter, that this fear of "disappearing" as you put it is yet another Ego/Mind creation of fear designed to keep us from the Truth of our true nature!

It is amazing how clever and sly the Ego/Mind is. Fear is an Ego creation and a Sin. (Sin meaning it is not the truth) So once again we are tempted to fall asleep in the face of the Truth, and to close our eyes in the face of our MAGNIFICENT LIGHT!

We are all capable of transcending the Ego and seeing the light! It is a finer vibration and so makes us appear as if we have disappeared. Yet, with this light you can also choose to be in this world, just not of it. When someone experiences the perception of death; depending on their level of consciousness (which is exactly the level they pass over with) they will let go of the physical body which is only a projection of the ego/mind a lower level of consciousness compared to an ascended Master such as Jesus, Buddha etc. who can project a physical body at will and appear to be in this world at will.

When a person passes over in a level of consciousness of great fear, they will have to re-incarnate to raise their level of consciousness over and over again until they transcend the ego and disappear at will.

So even though I understand your fear, SHOW YOUR LIGHT KIMJ!!! Feel the fear and do it anyway, and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!!

I tested these four modules for you, and I tested 3 months for each.

1.Sports Module
                            2. Self Esteem
                            3. Successful Living 3
                            4. Dao De Jing

You can also get on the Deserving Module now instead of the Self Esteem, and switch to the Self Esteem in two months.
                            Last edited by Grace; 05-13-2008, 11:05 PM.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Prose10!

Hi Pam,

Your Post is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! It is a perfect example of the Power of ONE!! YOU are Powerful beyond measure and once you begin to have faith in your Power you begin to move MOUNTAINS!!

When I make corrections for myself I know that I am making corrections for the whole and vice versa. This is also what you are doing when you begin to have faith in yourself. You inspire others to do the same, and so the consciousness of the planet rises!!

With Gratitude the MAGIC flows, and YOU ARE MAGIC PAM!! Thank you for posting and WELL DONE!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                                Ahhhhh Adrienne! I just wanted to send you a huge HUG! Okay several! I love reading your posts, and how far you have travelled in your journey! As I was reading your post, about Tristen and cutting school... Your frustration with your relationship... I kept thinking about a paths module I am on currently, "Effective Communication at Home". I go through the products list every so often and then test the ones that pop out to my intuition. That one was popping big time to me! I just started it a few weeks ago, and I will let you know ho it is going! I am sure I am already seeing the subtle changes in myself with my kids! Although, one area I need to work on is to stop doing my kids chores for them! Today I thought I would just wash the big pots and pans and leave the dishes for my daughter... By the time she came in the dishwasher was loaded and the sink and counters and stove scrubbed. Not sure exactly what my daughter learned from that other than if she doesn't do her chores mom will do them on her day off! Hmmmm.... Well it is time to get Nat into the bath... so I am off to do so and get my quiet time before bed in. Last night I did some more work on my sleep, cause I have been waking up at night, and I slept all night till 5:30 am... That is when I realized that I need to specify exactly what time I want to wake up bright and early at with lots of energy!

Adrienne, I will work on you tonight as well and your son, as I work on my kids tonight. Have been 2pointing love, peace, forgiveness, compassion, and patience towards me and my kids, so will add Tristen in there.

Blessings Sallyjane
                                SALLYJANE, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X