X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KimJ
    replied
    Corrections please!

Hello again. It has been a busy few weeks for me and my staff are doing really well. Yaaaa!!!!

We are, however, in a huge financial crunch at the moment business-wise so any help with that is hugely appreciated. After our all "difficulties" with staffing the month before, we ended up having our best month and best week yet in June, so I'm immensely grateful. With some unfortunate timing of some payments due all at the end of the month though, we are in a huge bind.

As always, I know this is what I created and it's my ego doing it's best to counteract so I'm working constantly on correcting it myself and I'm truly not
    worrying about it, but any extra help to also correct this will be very beneficial and much appreciated!

In sincere gratitude!
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• prose10
    replied
    Tim and Pamela

THANK YOU Tim for posting this question.

And THANK YOU Pamela for your prompt answer.

I just wrote to PATHS and requested a name change on all modules. I signed up with PATHS under my given name, Pamela, but I've been called Pam (or Pammy) all of my life.

I've been on PATHS since April, and I still can't sleep. I'm on the sleep booster AND I'm addressing a sleep disorder in my Platinum, and I was starting to wonder why I was not getting results.

I am so happy and grateful to both of you for posting this here on this thread.

With much love and gratitude,

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Pamela
    replied
    Yes!

Hi Tim,

I just saw your post, so I thought I would jump in here real quick to answer your question...

YES!!! Email PATHS right away and have them change the name in your personal information to Tim, rather than Timothy. If "Tim" is what everyone calls you and the name you respond to, then your subconscious will not recognize the name "Timothy" and this will compromise the effectiveness of your modules!!!

Once this change is made, you will undoubtedly notice a BIG difference in how PATHS works for you!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

Leave a comment:

• timh651
    replied
    a paths question

I was on the energetic form and came across something that started me to thinking. My name is Timothy but in my everyday life everyone I know and interact with calls me Tim. The only time I use Timothy is if I'm filling out some type of internet order form or something like that. When I signed up for paths that was the name I gave because I thought there was some type of astrological or etheric property to the paths modules that made it necessary. But the question I came across on the energetic form made me wonder if I should of put Tim instead of Timothy so my subconscious mind would let the subliminal messages in.

Leave a comment:

• prose10
    replied
    India Arie songs

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    I of course have been making corrections, just wanted to leave you with a song that touches my heart! India Arie, Beautiful!
    What a great song, Grace.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Update on corrections

Grace,
    Thank you for all your corrections! I can feel a change, and the whole thing about the ego mind trying to distract me, makes so much sense! That is very helpful to me as it will help me to observe more when this issue does come up and understand why I am creating this! I was wondering if the feeling "sick" (as we know I am not really sick) was related to this new issue. Intuition kept telling me somehow it was!

So I changed my Paths Modules, at the same time as I PM'd you, and since that day I have given up soda pop, and probably 99% of sugar! I can feel my diet changing everyday! I have only watched my new eat right module once maybe twice, so I knew you were doing some awesome corrections on me too! Today I got sent home from work, cause my voice slowly disapeared, and it got hard to talk... I stopped on the way home and my ego tried to convince me that I needed ice cream for my throat YEAH RIGHT! The funny thing was that I got this disgusting feeling in my stomach and taste in my mouth just thinking about it! Is that AWESOME? OH YEAH! Hehehe

Well I am going to take a nap and then start my pre study course for my new jobs training class I will be leaving for in the next week or so. I think I will start work next week at my new job! The ego is trying to freak me out because I missed a week of work this week... I am processing it and reminding myself I live in abundance and it is already taken care of!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Tim!

Originally posted by timh651 View Post
    What do you think about piracetam/anacetam Piracetam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This group of chemicals are said to have a number of positive effects on the brain. Protecting it from dammage, helping it function in a decreased oxygen enviroment. Their used in europe to treat alzheimers, drug withdraw and learning disorders.

Hi Tim,

Piracetam/anacetam do not test strong. All things have value and can assist if you believe that they will. For you these drugs test weak. Many ailments, especially Alzheimers, are caused by dehydration of the cells. 90% of the people I work on have dehydration and oxygenation issues with their trillion of cells. When the brain cells are dehydrated, Alzheimers results. It is a simple muscle test for the truth that reveals this effortlessly.

Drinking water and Breathing Deeply with Love and Gratitude for Life is truly all one needs for perfect health. There are times when I make energetic corrections for an individuals cells to balance themselves back into "receiving" water and oxygen. I have found frequently that no matter how much water a person may drink, their cells may not be functioning properly. This means they will not absorb water no matter how much they drink. This happens for many reasons, but mostly due to trauma's of any kind. The cells freeze up so to speak.

I have made corrections already for you, and your cells are ready for all the love you desire to give, so drink water, breath deeply and BE MERRY!

Once again, the ego/mind will work feverishly to bring your focus to things and experiences that are "not good". Fear is the ego's favorite tool of choice for forcing you to look away from the Truth. There is nothing to fear, ever!
    No matter what is happening in your external world, you are Safe. Death is the greatest Illusion of all. When you know that Death is simply a doorway into another reality, you will cease fearing death.

Leave a comment:

• prose10
    replied
    More corrections, please

Hi Grace,

There is a woman who owes me some money. Can you do some corrections for both of us?

Also, can you do corrections for my dogs Dude and Snickers? They are both on flea prevention meds, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. Snickers is allergic and the poor dog is biting and licking himself constantly. Thanks!

With love and gratitude,

Pam
    Last edited by prose10; 06-26-2008, 12:33 PM. Reason: Was ranting unnecessarily.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Pam!

Originally posted by prose10 View Post
    Hi Grace!

Thank you for the corrections and recommendation for modules. I’ve been following your advice and doing only what I feel motivated to do. I feel kinda lazy, but I’m doing lots of releasing and taking back my power. I'm learning to take good care of me.

It’s been an interesting week.

I went shoe shopping last Sunday, which in the past was a daunting experience. Having high arches and wearing arch supports, it has been difficult to find a pair of shoes that are pretty and comfortable. 4 years ago I found a pair of sandals that were perfect! I got many compliments on those sandals and they were so comfortable... I could walk for miles in them. The manufacturer doesn’t make that style anymore. They wore out about a year ago and I’ve been looking for another pair like them, to no avail. I went to 5 stores and didn’t find 1 pair of shoes that were comfortable. I started to feel discouraged and I was debating whether to go home or try the last store on my list. I was leaning toward going home. I thought, “If I haven’t been able to find them in 4 years, what makes me thing that this store will have them?” Then I remembered this is all an illusion, a creation of MY consciousness. I had a silent talk with myself right in front of the store. “I am the Power and Presence of God, and I create my reality! They may not make that exact shoe anymore, but I can create anything I want. If I have to create custom made shoes, I will.” Then I did the BL process and entered the store, not caring if they had my shoes or not. I tried on a pair of shoes that were fairly comfortable, though not pretty and a bit more than I wanted to spend. As I was walked around, debating whether or not to buy them, I saw my sandals! I couldn’t believe it! They were a different make, but they were exactly what I was looking for! I tried them on and I felt like I was in heaven. AND they were half the price of the other shoes. A real bargain. I said “Thank you God!” an bought them. I nearly floated home, I was so happy.

The job hunt has not been fun. Yesterday I interviewed for a job that I think I will enjoy, I know I can do, and it pays well. So things are looking up.

With love and gratitude,

Pam
    ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    For the past few days I have been very ill feeling! It started out with Friday morning not a lot of voice and saturday I stayed home from work "sick". Yesterday I was in bed all day unable to eat much... today has had some improvement, but still not feeling well at all!!!! Tonight I am not sure I might feel worse!

Please make any corrections neccesary for me to feel good again. I am not sure what the reason I am creating this would be... unless it is just not wanting to finish out my last week of work or something! Maybe it is the resignation I am concerned about??? Don't know why this company does not care about individuals... They go through people like crazy with like an 80% turnover rate! My stomach is what is bothering me right now, but also have a weird taste in my mouth like maybe a sinus issue might be starting??? I would appreciate the corrections very much!

Thank you my awesome friends,
    Sallyjane

Hi Sallyjane,

Thank you for your beautiful Private Message to me, it touched my soul! I want you to know that I have put a lot of attention on you personally this past week. Your "issues" are all on their way out!

So please update us on how you are feeling. I know the ego/mind always wants to define experiences, but the truth is, you are simply elevating your consciousness, and the ego/mind is trying to take your focus away to what is "not good". This is also why I have been working on your Mental Body primarily. Even when you feel ill (or whatever you perceive is not good) focus only on that which you wish to expand. As your inner light expands out, you will shift in your perception. You will not see what is false, you will only see what is truth.

You are BEAUTIFUL Sallyjane! Your light is MAGNIFICENT!

I know that you will forgive me for taking longer to post a reply than you or I may desire, but remember my joy comes every morning when I read the recent posts! I make energetic corrections instantly, and I can do this throughout the day no matter what I am involved in.

It is because of this thread and all of you that I have evolved my CEM into a meditation in motion. What has become a very beautiful experience to me lately is feeling your energy requests before I even read the posts. When they come at night and wake me up, it is still a blessing!

It occurred to me two nights ago when the experience happened again, that I must explain something very important. I know most of you understand that you are "creating it all", and the fact that "we are ONE". I would also like to remind you, when I make energetic corrections, I am not giving anything away. I am remembering for you the fact that you are LIGHT. It is already within you. Perfection is your birthright, and who you ARE!

All the healing Modalities do the same thing. Paths with its flow of light into the subconscious mind also assists you in remembering the truth. Because we are ONE, I can remember for you and you can remember for me!

As always thank you for posting!!

Leave a comment:

• prose10
    replied
    grace

Hi Grace!

Thank you for the corrections and recommendation for modules. I’ve been following your advice and doing only what I feel motivated to do. I feel kinda lazy, but I’m doing lots of releasing and taking back my power. I'm learning to take good care of me.

It’s been an interesting week.

I went shoe shopping last Sunday, which in the past was a daunting experience. Having high arches and wearing arch supports, it has been difficult to find a pair of shoes that are pretty and comfortable. 4 years ago I found a pair of sandals that were perfect! I got many compliments on those sandals and they were so comfortable... I could walk for miles in them. The manufacturer doesn’t make that style anymore. They wore out about a year ago and I’ve been looking for another pair like them, to no avail. I went to 5 stores and didn’t find 1 pair of shoes that were comfortable. I started to feel discouraged and I was debating whether to go home or try the last store on my list. I was leaning toward going home. I thought, “If I haven’t been able to find them in 4 years, what makes me thing that this store will have them?” Then I remembered this is all an illusion, a creation of MY consciousness. I had a silent talk with myself right in front of the store. “I am the Power and Presence of God, and I create my reality! They may not make that exact shoe anymore, but I can create anything I want. If I have to create custom made shoes, I will.” Then I did the BL process and entered the store, not caring if they had my shoes or not. I tried on a pair of shoes that were fairly comfortable, though not pretty and a bit more than I wanted to spend. As I was walked around, debating whether or not to buy them, I saw my sandals! I couldn’t believe it! They were a different make, but they were exactly what I was looking for! I tried them on and I felt like I was in heaven. AND they were half the price of the other shoes. A real bargain. I said “Thank you God!” an bought them. I nearly floated home, I was so happy.

The job hunt has not been fun. Yesterday I interviewed for a job that I think I will enjoy, I know I can do, and it pays well. So things are looking up.

With love and gratitude,

Pam

Leave a comment:

• timh651
    replied
    What do you think about piracetam/anacetam Piracetam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This group of chemicals are said to have a number of positive effects on the brain. Protecting it from dammage, helping it function in a decreased oxygen enviroment. Their used in europe to treat alzheimers, drug withdraw and learning disorders.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Corrections please

For the past few days I have been very ill feeling! It started out with Friday morning not a lot of voice and saturday I stayed home from work "sick". Yesterday I was in bed all day unable to eat much... today has had some improvement, but still not feeling well at all!!!! Tonight I am not sure I might feel worse!

Please make any corrections neccesary for me to feel good again. I am not sure what the reason I am creating this would be... unless it is just not wanting to finish out my last week of work or something! Maybe it is the resignation I am concerned about??? Don't know why this company does not care about individuals... They go through people like crazy with like an 80% turnover rate! My stomach is what is bothering me right now, but also have a weird taste in my mouth like maybe a sinus issue might be starting??? I would appreciate the corrections very much!

Thank you my awesome friends,
    Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    I Love All Of You So Deeply!!

I of course have been making corrections, just wanted to leave you with a song that touches my heart! India Arie, Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Okay the test update! again! Hehe

So today I drove an hour and fifteen minutes to take my test at 5 o'clock! I went in and took the test and got my PASSING score I needed and was back in my car by 5:07! I think they might of started me a few minutes earlier, but I even shocked the proctors who were supervising the tests! She had remembered also that I had taken the first set of tests very quickly also! They referred to me as being a genius or the likes... it was quite funny!

So I got to the tri cities early and decided to get something to eat before the test as I was hungry. I was by the Mall so I went into the mall to eat. I ended up in a shoe store, but did not like any of the shoes, but found an attache (spelling) bag (breifcase like purse) that I absolutely loved... I did not buy it, and went on to eat. By the end of the meal, I decided I needed the bag for my new job and I was not going to find one like it again at the price it was at, and it was the last one! So I went back and it turns out there was a buy one and get a second item 1/2 off, so I got a small cute white purse also for summer!

I realized after my test I had created the whole purse as my celebration of passing my test and stepped out of faith before I had passed it.

I am still not sure exactly why I created myself to not pass the one test that was exactly the same as the other, but I have a feeling it is the representation of the small amount of insecurity I have about my new job, and also pursuing my art... When I was reading your post, that is what came to mind! I know I will do just absolutely fantabulous with my new job and that soon my art will be selling too!

Lately the vision that has been playing in my head of my move to California, is one of me not having another job besides my art! The insurance is just one more step towards getting me to that point! I know that is where I am supposed to be... Even you tested that for me a long time ago!

Oh wait till I post my newest painting tomorrow! My son walked into day from his Dad's house and was like "WOWWWWW! That is really cool! I am very taken by it myself! I keep just staring at it! Hehehehe!

Well blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

Working...
X