Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with Mom

Hello everyone.........I'm relatively new to this forum, but love the energy and almost feel as though I know all of you after reading here for the last few weeks. I posted an introduction on the matrix forum if any of you feel inspired to check it out. I'm hoping responding to a post directed to someone else is not inappropriate.......please let me know if it is.

Aren't mothers amazing?? Doesn't it just blow your mind how they can bring out the parts of us that we most dislike about ourselves. My own mother recently visited me, and my usual calm, accepting composure crumbled within the first couple of days. I think what happens is that all the hurts and frustrations of our childhood that were left unresolved, come rushing back up to the surface again for healing.....but instead of recognizing the opportunity we fall back into our usual patterns of resistance and resentment, and the drama continues right where we left it. I think we actually revert back to the child within, who feels totally powerless to change our circumstances. Not sure if any of you follow Abraham teachings, but I remember them once saying that after Esther visited her mother she finally understood what homesickness meant.......it's when going home makes you sick!!!

So, Sallyjane, having said all this.....I'm not sure I have any practical solutions for you. Trying to resolve old patterns in the heat of the moment is a bigger challenge than most of us are up for! We're usually in a state of reaction, and detachment is the only state that's going to help us see the drama for what it is. If you can find a way to make peace with where you are in this game, and find thoughts about your mother that bring you back to your new empowered self.....you'll feel much better. Who you are now, is much wiser, stronger, more passionate, etc. than who you were during your last encounter with your mother. Jeez, I can see all your growth over the last while, and I don't even know you personally!! Maybe your mother is seeing things in you that frighten her....maybe she's afraid of losing the "you" that she's always known. She's probably feeling SO much better, now that the old "you" has come back again. She just hasn't figured out how to relate to the woman you've become, and so she draws out her little girl. Maybe it would be helpful if you had a nice cup of coffee with her at your favorite place.....just you and her, and you asked her about her interactions with her own mother....and if she ever noticed how the mother/child thingy just flares up and ruins a perfectly good time!

The amazing, beautiful Grace will probably have some constructive solutions for you, and tweaking your energy patterns will certainly help............but the work will still be waiting for you. Soon as my mother left, I put the work right back up on the shelf.....and it's calling me! She's the only one left that can still draw out that helpless insecure little girl that I used to be.....and I truly want to help the little girl in me feel safe enuff to merge with the woman I've become. The next time I see my mother, I wanna see all the things that I love and admire about her instead of the things that make me wanna climb walls and scream So, I'm off to think some thoughts about the triggers that evoke those old hurts, and bring them up for healing and soothing.....because I know that this is really all about me, and nothing to do with my mother. Now that feels a little more powerful......I can't change my mother, but I know that I can change myself.

xxxoo
    Debbie

Comment

• Hi Debbie, those are some great observations! I agree with you that all these old feelings come back to us because they need to be healed. (I believe that anytime we experience an uncomfortable emotion or one that doesn't feel good, that it is a signal to us that we need some healing).What a great way to look at visits from Mom! It's a wonderful opportunity to heal. And maybe in the process we can get to experience our moms as the wonderful people they actually are!!

But the main reason why I'm butting my head into this conversation is because I have found that the Breakthrough to Enlightenment module is a great one for this very situation. I was on it several months ago and found that it helped me to recognize when I was running an old pattern or program that was not healthy for me. It litterally helped me to stop myself in my tracks as I was about to say or do something that was, in my opinion a stupid thing to say or do. And I even was able to figure out why or what triggered me to want to do so. And I have started back on that module and am getting similar results. So I wanted to point that out as something that might help if anyone is consciously trying to work on breaking old patterns. I've also started on the Ho'oponopono mod because I think it helps with that also, as I think it focuses on forgiving and letting go, which is another method to the same end in my opinion.

Stacey
      Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

Comment

• Hey just a little update...

I have been applying the process from the BL to my MOM situtation, and it is helping, but I also realized that what was really happening was she was inadvertently pointing out to me one of my Obsessive complusive issue dealing with time and being late. I have this thing where I completely freak out if I am not at least 15 minutes early someplace... But it gets worse if someone tries to calm me down about the time issue. To me it is like they are disrespecting me and telling me that time is not important. Funny thing is it really isn't cause it is a made issue to begin with! So I guess I really need some work in this area of time and the fear of being late.

I also have been setting time aside to listen to my paths more... with the move I had missed a week or so and so was loosing some of my peace of mind that I get from my paths!

New corrections requested! I started my walking program this morning and walked with my wallking tape for one mile. I am not really even tired from it so I am thinking I will go for a second mile tonight! tomorrow I will just do the two mile walk with the video. My goal is to walk 3 miles everyday! I need to strengthen my lungs and body, and well it is just good for us! A skinnier waist would be a good thing too. I have been loosing weight with just processing my weight issues using the BL process and two pointing it, but since then I have had this desire to walk 3 miles a day, so I am thinking this is my spiritual self telling me that I am supposed to play the walking game! It is fun and gives me so much energy and it is easy. The lady that leads it doesn't expect me to be able to touch my toes let alone be able to practically do the splits! I like this program!

Blessings and thank you sallyjane

Comment

• For Zartgirl, DebbieQ, and Flattlander!

HOW ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS YOU THREE LADIES ARE!!!

The beautiful Wisdom and love that you have given this forum is SUPERB!! When I made corrections on these issues of "having your buttons pushed" I was actually enjoying the synchronicity of it all, so much so that I could not stop smiling(almost giggling) as I was making the corrections. You see, I have a friend that secretly enjoys pushing my buttons, and I love having my buttons pushed more!!

Having your buttons pushed is such an incredible gift! How else would we know that there was a "block to love"? A block to loving ourselves! A block to recognizing that all we are is LOVE! This game of life is so DELICIOUS, it is so much fun, so entertaining!!

When my "buttons are pushed" it is as if an electrical impulse has finally been awakened, and I am "turned on"! It is also as if a new Light bulb has been turned on and I can see what I have been creating in the dark. (at times not so pretty, but still my own creation), and now I have enough light to add new colors!! Creating even more beauty for myself and others!

Recognizing WHEN your buttons are pushed is part of this fabulous game, and it is essential to enjoying the moment. With the right perception (that having your buttons pushed is gift, an awakening) you can feel the difference from having to defend yourself which is fear based, to freeing yourself into the pure joy of receiving (Gratitude)!!

I am grateful for your posts and the "corrections" I am still making concerning these issues resonate with me deeply, and for this I am even more immensely grateful!!

Zartgirl, DebbieQ, and Flattlander
          IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you, Grace.

Thank you so much, Grace, for your wonderful insight regarding letting go and your kind words. I'm practicing what you're saying and I believe I'm making a shift. I've been inspired today to start doing things for myself more and taking the steps to do that, and I haven't felt that way in a long time, even with all my practicing gratitude and "knowing" what I think I know. Today I've been more conscious of negative thinking habits and stopping myself in the midst of it, or planning ahead, setting positive intentions when in situations where I know I have a tendency to fall headfirst into the illusion! Thank you for the tips and reminder!

Blessings to you.
            Kim

Comment

• Ahhh Grace!

Ahhh Grace you are soooo right it is wonderful to have our buttons pushed! I was starting to see this and to see what was the issue I needed to work on with in myself! What a wonderful mirror this can be for us!

Today I started my day off with a one mile walk, but you know something... Hmmm... That did not even cause me enough discomfort to even feel like I had actually worked out, so tomorrow I am going straight to the two mile walk! I am thinking that by next week I can be up on the three mile walk. You know it is funny, before (and all my friends are telling me I need to take it slow and build up) but I know the shape I am in is all about energy and has nothing to do with my physical being! Hence I have already started to loose weight before even trying to! This is very exciting, and the desire to exercise is amazing! It is like I can hardly wait to get started or wait for the next day to start working out!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

• To Grace and anyone else that would like to help

Hello Grace,
                I have been spotty in the forum lately. I have been going through some major shifts and admitting to some pieces of me that no longer serve me and letting them go. I released a big one relating to being sneaky about money and hiding my spending from my husband and not being honest with myself about what I am doing. I had used this part of me for so long that I didn't want to see what I was doing. NE way... This happened right before I went to the Matrix Energetics seminar last week. Because of that I changed my PATHS modules from a platinum to a 4 module. I picked the following ones:

Dynamic Biofield
                SLP1
                INCREASED BUSINESS
                PRODUCTIVITY & CREATIVITY
                Stimulate Intuition and Insight

Ever since I made the switch, my desire to do them is completely gone. I have sat and did them twice in the past 4 weeks.

As I am writing this, I'm getting that anxious feeling in my stomach like something very big is going to change. I'm just observing.

Another thing has shown up this week. My father is visiting for the week.

Another big 'issue' that has been brought forward is this 'urge' that both me and my father have about putting ourselves in situations that require us to be bound by a 'contract' of some sort.....Loan, verbal agreement ..etc.. to someone or to an organization. Then getting upset that we put ourselves in the situation and not wanting to honor our part of the agreement. I recognized it for what it was before I left for the ME seminar and I am in the process of rectifying things for myself as we speak.

One of my father's situations showed up this week by me getting a voicemail from a creditor looking for my father... no need to get into the details but I did see that it came up while we are together for us to resolve/heal this piece of us.

It is such a touchy subject for my father that I am finding it hard to approach him about it and how to go about it. I have used some ME stuff on it and asked for change in myself and in him.

If you could make corrections for me and my dad I would greatly appreciate it on this piece.

Also if you could see what's going with me and the PATHS modules, I would be greatful.

Marnyka
                Marnyka Z. Buttry
                Divine Openings Giver & Healer
                http://www.mytermsmylife.com

Comment

• For Zartgirl!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                  Ahhh Grace you are soooo right it is wonderful to have our buttons pushed! I was starting to see this and to see what was the issue I needed to work on with in myself! What a wonderful mirror this can be for us!

Today I started my day off with a one mile walk, but you know something... Hmmm... That did not even cause me enough discomfort to even feel like I had actually worked out, so tomorrow I am going straight to the two mile walk! I am thinking that by next week I can be up on the three mile walk. You know it is funny, before (and all my friends are telling me I need to take it slow and build up) but I know the shape I am in is all about energy and has nothing to do with my physical being! Hence I have already started to loose weight before even trying to! This is very exciting, and the desire to exercise is amazing! It is like I can hardly wait to get started or wait for the next day to start working out!

Blessings Sallyjane
                  Fantastic Sallyjane!! Remember when you are on your walks to breath in, and visualize the breath (mana) moving up to your HigherSelf. This breath will also take with it the extra energy that we call "extra unwanted pounds"! The truth of who you are (HigherSelf) will transform this energy into exactly what will make you feel the lightest!

You can play around with your breath on your walks, and your visualizations. There are so many wonderful breathing exercises. Breathing in, Visualizing the chi coming up from the lower spine (lower chakras) and up the spine (up through all the chakras) and out through the top of your head (crown chakra) and on to your HigherSelf etc.

The Key is to do what you are doing and have FUN!! Another secret is, if you miss the opportunity to walk then spend at least five minutes before falling asleep visualizing your self walking and doing the breathing exercises!! Your body will not know the difference! Thank you for reminding me to do this for myself too!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace and all

I haven't had the time to be on here for a while, but as I get ready for my trip to FL I have been thinking about you, Grace. There is so much I don't know where to begin. Thank you for the inspiration of turning a potentially negative button pushing into a positive "isn't it fun" life experience. Sometimes I can get negative and need those reminders. People don't seem to push my buttons, but I sure push my own. I tend to put so much on my plate that I can't keep up and then I rag on myself for not getting it all done. My mind has been chaotic recently and it is reflected in the mess in my room. I have so many things that I want to do that are really wonderful projects. I have no time since I am travelling so much (which I love) but is a big stress on my body and takes so much time to organize. I am on the Stress Reduction module and that has helped so much. I also got on the Antioxidant module because I was sick with a flu, then a cold then a sinus infection which I had to take antibiotics for before I went to Australia. I hate taking antibiotics!

So Grace I look forward to meeting you in person and sharing healing modalities! I will call you in the next few days.

In health to you all!
                    Grateful
                    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• For Marnyka!

Originally posted by marnyka View Post
                      Hello Grace,
                      I have been spotty in the forum lately. I have been going through some major shifts and admitting to some pieces of me that no longer serve me and letting them go. I released a big one relating to being sneaky about money and hiding my spending from my husband and not being honest with myself about what I am doing. I had used this part of me for so long that I didn't want to see what I was doing. NE way... This happened right before I went to the Matrix Energetics seminar last week. Because of that I changed my PATHS modules from a platinum to a 4 module. I picked the following ones:

Dynamic Biofield
                      SLP1
                      INCREASED BUSINESS
                      PRODUCTIVITY & CREATIVITY
                      Stimulate Intuition and Insight

Ever since I made the switch, my desire to do them is completely gone. I have sat and did them twice in the past 4 weeks.

As I am writing this, I'm getting that anxious feeling in my stomach like something very big is going to change. I'm just observing.

Another thing has shown up this week. My father is visiting for the week.

Another big 'issue' that has been brought forward is this 'urge' that both me and my father have about putting ourselves in situations that require us to be bound by a 'contract' of some sort.....Loan, verbal agreement ..etc.. to someone or to an organization. Then getting upset that we put ourselves in the situation and not wanting to honor our part of the agreement. I recognized it for what it was before I left for the ME seminar and I am in the process of rectifying things for myself as we speak.

One of my father's situations showed up this week by me getting a voicemail from a creditor looking for my father... no need to get into the details but I did see that it came up while we are together for us to resolve/heal this piece of us.

It is such a touchy subject for my father that I am finding it hard to approach him about it and how to go about it. I have used some ME stuff on it and asked for change in myself and in him.

If you could make corrections for me and my dad I would greatly appreciate it on this piece.

Also if you could see what's going with me and the PATHS modules, I would be greatful.

Marnyka
                      Hi Marnyka!,

It is Fabulous to read that you are becoming aware of and letting go of old patterns that are no longer serving you!! This will inspire (via osmosis) your Dad to do the same thing! I have made corrections for the both of you concerning these issues, but I will do more. I don't have complete strength yet. Many layers, but this is natural when the desire is strong to make a leap in consciousness.

I tested what modules would assist you in effortlessly raising consciousness and therefore manifesting easily the truth of your being. Peace, Love and Gratitude. Here they are in order of importance, and the length of time necessary for "allowing" the instructions to settle in. You can then use Kinesiology (muscle testing) yourself to swap out for the next module of your choice. Remember to muscle test, since the logical mind is not aware of what is strong or not-strong.

1.Successful Living 1 4 weeks
                      2. Successful Living 3 6 weeks
                      3. Dao De Jing 6 weeks
                      4. Dynamic Biofield 2 weeks
                      5. Stimulate Insight and Intuition 4 weeks
                      6. Immune Boost 3 weeks

I know that you only have 4 modules so after being on Dyanmic Biofield for another 2 weeks then switch to Stimulate Insight and Intuition for 4 weeks, etc.

Please keep us posted on how all is going with your Father!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Inika!

Originally posted by Inika View Post
                        I haven't had the time to be on here for a while, but as I get ready for my trip to FL I have been thinking about you, Grace. There is so much I don't know where to begin. Thank you for the inspiration of turning a potentially negative button pushing into a positive "isn't it fun" life experience. Sometimes I can get negative and need those reminders. People don't seem to push my buttons, but I sure push my own. I tend to put so much on my plate that I can't keep up and then I rag on myself for not getting it all done. My mind has been chaotic recently and it is reflected in the mess in my room. I have so many things that I want to do that are really wonderful projects. I have no time since I am travelling so much (which I love) but is a big stress on my body and takes so much time to organize. I am on the Stress Reduction module and that has helped so much. I also got on the Antioxidant module because I was sick with a flu, then a cold then a sinus infection which I had to take antibiotics for before I went to Australia. I hate taking antibiotics!

So Grace I look forward to meeting you in person and sharing healing modalities! I will call you in the next few days.

In health to you all!

Hi Inika!

I am very excited to meet you too Inika! I see on your website that you have two trips to Fort Lauderdale. http://www.healingdance.org/ When we talk you can tell me more about the classes. We are going to have plenty to talk about, I have many questions for you!

I will make some corrections for removing residual effects from the antibiotics, so do not give it another thought. I will work on your emotional and spiritual bodies right now too. You are a Fabulous Healer and we need to keep you in tip top shape!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace,

I am sending you a PM. I started to type everything here, but then it came off as too personal for the larger board.

Welcome back, thanks for being here.

Comment

• Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
                            but I know the shape I am in is all about energy and has nothing to do with my physical being!
                            SJ, this is exactly what I needed to read tonight!

And congrats on the house.

Comment

• Re: Walks

Sally Jane & Grace,
                              Originally posted by Grace View Post

The Key is to do what you are doing and have FUN!! Another secret is, if you miss the opportunity to walk then spend at least five minutes before falling asleep visualizing your self walking and doing the breathing exercises!! Your body will not know the difference! Thank you for reminding me to do this for myself too!!
                              I would like to say thank you too! As I have not remembered to do this for a while.

Another thing that I like to do when I go for a walk is to tell my body that it is going to burn up the same number of calories from going on my normal length walk as I would if I went on a 10 kilometer walk. So I visualise that I am going on a 10K walk every day . It is rather hilly where I live with not much level area, so the going can be a bit hard sometimes in my current state of fitness so I also like to tell my body that I can walk effortlessly & easily up these hills. It is amazing what a difference it can make whether I am choosing the "hard" walk or the "easy" walk.

Love, Light & Blessings,
                              Sharyn
                              Theta Healing
                              Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Wow Thanks so much!

Grace and everyone!
                                Thanks so much! I will take all of that to heart as I do my walks and exersise each day!!! I love that about the just before bed, just how powerful is that! Soooo way cool!

Well I am off to bed tonight after an awesome, but tiring day! I did not get everything done as I wanted too, but I did get a new couch today! It is a futon, but it is sooo cool to have something to sit on in the living room that is not lawn furniture, and plastic at that! Well it has been an awesome day with lots of new experiences!

I am tired, and looking forward to going to bed and doing my walk tonight in my sleep! I did not have time today to do my walk today with everything that I let myself get pulled into! 2 more weeks till I get my schedule change and my life will calm down! Yahhooo!

Will talk to you all more laterzzzz
                                Blessings and HUGS sallyjane

Comment

Working...
                                X