• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace
    replied
    For Moneyhon!

Originally posted by Moneyhon View Post
    Sunshine your comment...

"I know and believe that healing can be instantaneous - but this is for others, not me. Consciously I know and believe that I too can have what others have so I don't know where this other stronger belief came from but I feel it is a very old belief".

...hit the spot with me, although in addition to healing, anything could have been inserted. For example, I know learning/getting this modality can be instantaneous/easy - but this is for other, not for me. It is the "this is for others, not for me". I don't know where this belief comes from but I see it as one that can impact many areas in our lives.

I agree it is really fascinating what belief we have inside. I know for me the generic "This is for others , not for me" one, would be good to let go of. I can't imagine how many areas this could impact.

Again thank you for yor great post.

Hi Maura!

Pointing out "this is for others, not for me" is so incredibly important, Yes, it impacts everything! This is exactly how the ego/mind keeps one in separation, and in fear. The belief that what "you can do, I can not." "What someone else is capable of I am incapable of", and on and on. That you are this person and I am that. The ultimate Truth is "I am THAT I am"

It is true that there are infinite instruments to play, and one is capable of playing all of them, yet it is not necessary to try and play all instruments, pick the ones that you love the most, and leave the rest for others to enjoy.

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve." Napoleon Hill

Even though the outer world does not show instantly what one chooses to conceive, the Faith one has in the power within will ultimately conquer!

Healing can be instant, because the Truth is that we are completely whole already. There is no separation from us and God. The perception of separation from God, is what creates the Illusion of pain, suffering and Death.

I am incredibly impressed with all these recent posts! You all make my DAY!!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Inika!

Originally posted by Inika View Post
    Hi Grace and everyone,
    Thank you for those corrections for Sunshine. I also have had the belief that healing takes time. Just after I typed that I tested myself for "Prosperity loves and accepts you" and got a YES! I had tested it only less than an hour ago and it was still weak. It has been interesting when I test for just "Prosperity" it is positive but not "Prosperity loves and accepts you". I think it is a process of changing.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a former teacher of mine who wants to join me in a project and she will provide the pool and space for it. She also guided me in how to fill out the paper work for being able to provide CEU's to people. There are more people making inquiries for sessions and I have a date on Valentines when I get back to CA!

Hi Inika!!

YAY!! The energetic shifts are subtle, but you are very aware!

First you noticed that your "outer world" was mirroring to you projections that were not serving you,
    such as:

"I have been struggling while I've been here in FL with financial fears. Things falling apart more than they are falling together. I just don't get it when this happens.... I think I'm doing it all "right" and then poof! there it goes. The mind comes in and I get fear and confusion.

I'm in a relationship that is going nowhere and is very unfulfilling. I can't seem to get out of it and can't seem to find anything else. I am very confused about what I want in a relationship and this seems to be what I get in my "relationship".
    And then I get no clients and no classes.

With a few Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections you requested, (which was a choice that came from your own immense power) you shifted to:

"Yesterday I had a conversation with a former teacher of mine who wants to join me in a project and she will provide the pool and space for it. She also guided me in how to fill out the paper work for being able to provide CEU's to people. There are more people making inquiries for sessions and I have a date on Valentines when I get back to CA!"

Chinese Energetic Medicine can only assist if the person is able, willing, and ready. There are times, when I spend months, just on getting a person to test strong for "able, willing, and ready". One tiny belief being corrected, One simple issue (such as the time issues), can make the shift complete. This is why at times, I describe it as "layers of fear". Or, we are like onions, peeling off layers of issues. I also often say, we are infinite beings, and it is never ending! Which is completely Blissful when you understand and realize the Joy of it all!

We all must endure, as in any moment we can instantly "Self Realize"! I work on myself daily, and in almost every moment! It is Bliss, to shine the light on what needs healing. Yes, it is all illusion, but this is why we are in this illusion, to experience the Truth! The experience alone, is worth all effort! It truly is the experience of creation, and not the "having" of the created that manifests Bliss!

Thank you so much for posting Inika, as your request, Sunshine's and all others, have helped more people than you can ever imagine! WE ARE ONE.

Leave a comment:

• Moneyhon
    replied
    Sunshine your comment...

"I know and believe that healing can be instantaneous - but this is for others, not me. Consciously I know and believe that I too can have what others have so I don't know where this other stronger belief came from but I feel it is a very old belief".

...hit the spot with me, although in addition to healing, anything could have been inserted. For example, I know learning/getting this modality can be instantaneous/easy - but this is for other, not for me. It is the "this is for others, not for me". I don't know where this belief comes from but I see it as one that can impact many areas in our lives.

I agree it is really fancinating what belief we have inside. I know for me the generic "This is for others , not for me" one, would be good to let go of. I can't imagine how many areas this could impact.

Again thank you for yor great post.

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    Hi Grace and everyone,
    Thank you for those corrections for Sunshine. I also have had the belief that healing takes time. Just after I typed that I tested myself for "Prosperity loves and accepts you" and got a YES! I had tested it only less than an hour ago and it was still weak. It has been interesting when I test for just "Prosperity" it is positive but not "Prosperity loves and accepts you". I think it is a process of changing.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a former teacher of mine who wants to join me in a project and she will provide the pool and space for it. She also guided me in how to fill out the paper work for being able to provide CEU's to people. There are more people making inquiries for sessions and I have a date on Valentines when I get back to CA!

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Hi Grace

Thank you for making corrections. I appreciate it. Just to let you know that you are quite right with what you say. On the healing side, yes, eons and centuries would be about right! I know and believe that healing can be instantaneous - but this is for others, not me. Consciously I know and believe that I too can have what others have so I don't know where this other stronger belief came from but I feel it is a very old belief. And a couple of things I've had years and years that haven't seemed to respond to healing so it kind of reinforces it and it's a bit of a vicious circle.
    And yes, all the things you mention re career, finance, success do apply to me. Very much so. I am currently dealing with things on all levels at the moment which is very challenging. My challenge seems to be to remain focused on love, gratitude and forgiveness even when outside circumstances aren't "good" and I don't seem to make progress .
    It's interesting about my larynx and thyroid. Not sure what this is about but I will see if anything comes to me. I'm not totally surprised though as I just have things coming up left, right and centre at the moment to be addressed and healed. I expect most people would just have one or maybe two at a time but I don't seem to be like other people!
    I have a feeling that healing this back issue will be a big breakthrough so am glad that the time thing has gone down from centuries! . Interestingly though, when I think of it being "right now this minute" I feel a bit freaked and panicked. I think this is something to do with fear of it not working. It really is fascinating what beliefs we have inside us!

I will keep you posted. And thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Sunshine!

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    Hi Grace

Please would you be able to do some corrections for me for my back? There is something stuck in my right shoulder/neck area which stems from an accident at work just over a year ago. I had several different sorts of treatment at the time which eventually eased it but nothing seemed to get to the bottom of it. I have back issues anyway, this is just an added extra! It's been getting worse and I just feel there's something trapped in there and everything's out of alignment and the pain is constant and I feel very tired and no matter what I do I don't seem to be able to shift it. I have an idea what it's all about. I am sending love and forgiveness to everything that is going on right now and also gratitude but could do with a bit of assistance to keep me on track. Thank you.
    Hi Sunshine,

This is very interesting to me, as I began making corrections for you on your Emotional Body, I realized that the last few people that I have worked on individually, were needing corrections on their jobs, business', career, creating money, "financial independence" issues, Being Strong for various "qualities for success" , Relaxing in knowing you will Succeed, and many more similar issues. These have all come up for you too.

When I began making corrections for your Spiritual Body, one of your core issues is the belief that healing takes time. For example - eons, centuries, decades, years, months, weeks, days, hours, right now this minute. I am still making corrections on weeks for you. I corrected eons, centuries etc, but still making corrections to get you to "Right now this minute".

All this is manifesting itself as Back discomfort. I also made some corrections on your Respiratory System. Specifically your Larynx, and Thyroid Gland.

I am making more corrections for you, so keep me posted!

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Hi Grace

Please would you be able to do some corrections for me for my back? There is something stuck in my right shoulder/neck area which stems from an accident at work just over a year ago. I had several different sorts of treatment at the time which eventually eased it but nothing seemed to get to the bottom of it. I have back issues anyway, this is just an added extra! It's been getting worse and I just feel there's something trapped in there and everything's out of alignment and the pain is constant and I feel very tired and no matter what I do I don't seem to be able to shift it. I have an idea what it's all about. I am sending love and forgiveness to everything that is going on right now and also gratitude but could do with a bit of assistance to keep me on track. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Hi Inika!

The statement that came forward for you as I muscle tested why you were having these issues in your life right now, is "Prosperity loves and accepts me". This keeps muscle testing as "not strong" for you. Abundance tests strong for you, Wealth tests Strong for you, but when I looked into Prosperity, "not strong" yet. It is all tied into three of your energetic bodies, Mental, Psychological, and Spiritual bodies.

Prosperity issues are extremely important as these issues are closely related to Money and/or the Lack of, there are other financial smaller non-core issues, which I won't write about, it would take too long, and getting results (instant healing) is what I am more concerned with. I want to make you strong for "Prosperity Loves and accepts me"!

Once I get full strength with this core issue, it will also alleviate the Relationship issues you are experiencing. They are tied together, because you have smaller issues, and beliefs that unless you are prosperous, you are not deserving of love etc.

Dear Grace,
    OMG that is so right on! You are amazing. When I muscle tested myself with what you said I got the same thing. I can already feel myself shifting. I had 3 sessions today and possibly sold a Bemer (electromagnetic mat). I feel my body/mind/spirit all stronger.

I will let you know as I know.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Inika!

Originally posted by Inika View Post
    I have been reading the threads today... first time in awhile. Again I have so much appreciation for you all. It has helped me already.

I have been struggling while I've been here in FL with financial fears. Things falling apart more than they are falling together. I just don't get it when this happens.... I think I'm doing it all "right" and then poof! there it goes. The mind comes in and I get fear and confusion like Adriene's post. And then I get no clients and no classes.

I'm in a relationship that is going nowhere and is very unfulfilling. I can't seem to get out of it and can't seem to find anything else. I am very confused about what I want in a relationship and this seems to be what I get in my "relationship".

I am feeling the need to reach out to you all and just be heard. Thanks for being here.
    Hi Inika!

I got your skype today, and when you said you were going to post on this CEM thread, I wanted to answer you here. Your post will help many, and I love that you have posted your feelings so beautifully! Thank you!

I also want to thank Adrienne, Sunshine, and Sallyjane for their loving posts! We are all children of God, and as the ancient African Proverb states ""It takes a whole village to raise a child".

We are all here for each other, and this brings me immense joy and gratitude to witness this on the CEM thread!

Inika, as I make corrections for you, I don't normally go into the "whys", but in this case I wanted to point out a core issue for you, that I am still making corrections on you, and the group for, it will assist many reading these posts as more people than you can imagine will resonate with these issues, and pick up on these energetic corrections, to assist them as well on becoming more prosperous.

The statement that came forward for you as I muscle tested why you were having these issues in your life right now, is "Prosperity loves and accepts me". This keeps muscle testing as "not strong" for you. Abundance tests strong for you, Wealth tests Strong for you, but when I looked into Prosperity, "not strong" yet. It is all tied into three of your energetic bodies, Mental, Psychological, and Spiritual bodies.

Prosperity issues are extremely important as these issues are closely related to Money and/or the Lack of, there are other financial smaller non-core issues, which I won't write about, it would take too long, and getting results (instant healing) is what I am more concerned with. I want to make you strong for "Prosperity Loves and accepts me"!

Once I get full strength with this core issue, it will also alleviate the Relationship issues you are experiencing. They are tied together, because you have smaller issues, and beliefs that unless you are prosperous, you are not deserving of love etc.

The ego/mind will always work very hard at pulling you away from the Truth of who you are. It will cleverly, subtely and with great persuasion (lies) tell you that you are not powerful, you are not whole, and you are not worthy to be prosperous, or anything else it can use against you.

It will not take long for me to get strength, normally I post back after I have finshed and have gotten strength, but this is core for you, and I wanted to touch base quickly.

You are powerful, and I know this will not take long, but keep us posted, as you have helped so many with your aquatic Body works, and I make it a priority to assist those that assist so many!!

Last edited by Grace; 02-09-2009, 01:09 AM. Reason: adding link

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Inika

Inika, I am sending you lots of Love right now!

What I saw when I read your post, and about your relationship... Is a big mirror! Your relationship is the mirror showing you something in your life. One of the things that I have learned is that I am writing the script for all of those in my life. I am choosing what is said to me and how they treat me. For instance with my X husband... Once I learned this, how we interact is completely different. There is respect and concern for my well being from him. I chose to write that script through LOVE and GRATITUDE. It is the same for you in your relationships and in all areas of your life.

I am also picking up on an issue of LOVE in your life. Not LOVE from other people, but LOVE from you to you. Remember people will treat you as you treat yourself. Other people are big mirrors to us. When we look at the people around us we will see ourselves in them. They give us a big picture of how we treat ourselves! One of my big things was having to get rid of so many of my old clothes from my old life, and get new clothes that reflected a new me. The new me is someone who cares about herself and walks tall. Funny thing is throughout this process for the first time in my life I started wearing heals which make me stand even taller, and they are becoming a part of me. My new clothes are only an outwardly reflection of who I really am on the inside and the changes that came about on the inside. The clothes did not change me, but the they had to change because I had changed. Just like my X's reactions to me had to change because I had changed. The funny thing is for years my X yelled at me and blamed everything wrong in his life on me. A few weeks ago I went over to his house and was on his computer and I accidentally errased his hard drive... completely! I lost programs that were not easily replacable, and all his files! When I got in my car afterwards, I realized that he didn't even yell at me! He was very calm and totally ok. Later, he told me it was quite liberating having his computer wiped off like that! Yeah! That is the power we have to determine how people and things will react to us. You and Sunshine have the same power within you, but you just need to remember how to use it.

Love and Gratitude are the missing links, and when you set into intention anything in LOVE with GRATITUDE the universe gives it to you The secret is to stay focused on gratitude and love. They cancels out fear that also manifests exactly what we are afraid of! So when that fear sneaks up on you, then shake it off and focus on gratitude. I use to go into the bathroom at the shelter, and dance around and sing thank you thank you thank you thank you thank me thank me thank me.... Or any other words of gratitude I could think of. I would also recommend the unconditional love module from Paths! The Faith module is another one I am feeling right now. Oh and the Gratitude module too! All of those are awesome modules for what I am picking up with you.

Remember I am sending you lots of LOVE today forward... Actually your on my facebook, so I always send all my friends on facebook LOVE everyday! So you have been getting it anyways, but I will send you an extra dose of healing love now through this time.

LOVE YOURSELF, then think about loving someone else. Make sure your relationships are not based on needing something from that person, or that person somehow making you happy! If you love yourself, find your passion, and your joy will come... Then you can have a relationship that is just about sharing LOVE and LIFE!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Hi Inika

I just wanted to say that you're not alone and that I am sending you lots of love. I understand what you are feeling. Right now I have quite a few circumstances in my life that I do not like one little bit and the initial reaction is anger, fear, frustration, etc. I too have felt that I am doing everything I can and yet still these things persist and I know the feeling very well! Yet what is said in the thread that Adrienne quoted is making more and more sense. What I am doing right now is thinking forgiveness and love to everything I can and when I can't, I send forgiveness to that too! I haven't found it easy. In fact, I'm finding it very challenging. Like the other night when I felt I had a real battle on with it and it actually felt like my heart was closing down and I had to cling on to my determination to feel love and forgiveness and it was an achievement to just keep it cranked open . I don't have the answers and know that as fast as I learn something there seems to be even more to learn and more questions. I know too how I felt when I read that Sallyjane was sending me some love. I felt such gratitude and love and it was Sallyjane popping into my head when I was battling so hard that helped because I thought of her persistence and what she had overcome. Knowing there are so many loving people here really helps.
    I know that Grace will do corrections for you but meanwhile you could maybe try what I am doing which is when you think of the things you mentioned to just try as hard as you can to focus on love and forgiveness and forgive yourself for how things are right now and how you feel. I think that kind of helps things along. I hope some of this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    Hi everyone

I have been reading the threads today... first time in awhile. Again I have so much appreciation for you all. It has helped me already.

I have been struggling while I've been here in FL with financial fears. Things falling apart more than they are falling together. I just don't get it when this happens.... I think I'm doing it all "right" and then poof! there it goes. The mind comes in and I get fear and confusion like Adriene's post. And then I get no clients and no classes.

I am feeling the need to reach out to you all and just be heard. Thanks for being here.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Nancy and Sunshine

Hey, I will need you both to send me an email address so I can email the final product. Oh send it via Private message.

Thanks Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Ayurved
    replied
    I would love to get a reading from you Sallyjane!!!
    You are always such an inspiration to me! I'm ready or at least wanting to make a big leap too....I'm wondering when its coming....lol.
    I can't wait til your cards are available!

Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For SallyJane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Hello, my Sweet friend! Hey can you send me a way back to your fan page on Facebook? Now that I joined it... I can not figure out how to get back there...

Hey, just a few corrections... I was doing a faerie reading for myself... Actually I have been doing a number of them, but this morning I got a real strong message that it is time for me to JUMP! I guess I am needing to break free of some old beliefs or something of that matter!

Interesting is that the readings have all been pointing to me starting to do readings for other people too! Share the LOVE more! It is a repeat message over and over, and even my power card is saying that right now. I am thinking that I need to start by doing a few readings here for friends...
    So if you would like to have a reading while I am in a gratuitous state of being and offering one free one per person. hmmmm... Lets say... well until I get a way of taking payments on my new web page... That gives us maybe a week from today to get your request into me.

When I get my new web page up I will be offering the readings with a hand painted blessing... I might have a link for just a painting, but even so the price will be very nice for both a hand painted blessing and a reading! Remember, it is important for an exchange of energy... The easiest exchange is money as it represents your energy for mine.

Blessings Sallyjane
    Hi Sallyjane!

It muscle tests strong for you to start doing readings, and what a beautiful idea to include a hand painted blessing! Perfection!! I want you to post this on my Fan Club Page Wall on Facebook; when you are intending to start giving readings and the cost etc with link to your page.

The easiest way to get back to my Fan club page is to do a search for Grace Haeusler on Facebook, and two Names will come up. One for my regular Profile page, ( I want this for fun, and to stay connected with my Family, Friends here in town, Argentian, Canadian, and other Martial Artists Friends, and to just touch base with everyone) and then The other Grace Haeusler will be my Fan Club page, which will be for Chinese Energetic Medicine, News, Information, and more personal information about Me. I want to show from start to Now, how my life has led me to my Destiny of passion and desire for raising consciousness, and to focus on Group works of all kinds while sharing Paths and Chinese Energetic Medicine.

The other simple way to get to my Fan club Page, is to get on my regular Profile page, and to the left of my profile page, There is a "Andy Warhol Type" Picture of me in a box of it's own, that you need to click on to take you straight there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X