No announcement yet.

Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace, I want to tell you how much I appreciate your kindness and wisdom.

Since you have been working on me, I have been feeling much calmer and clearer than usual. Sometimes, yes, I am still troubled with racing thoughts and fearfulness, but not nearly as much as before. Things are going well!

I also deeply appreciate your corrections for abundance and prosperity.

Speaking of which, I thought my life was going in a certain direction, and now it seems to have detoured in a completely different direction, and IT'S OKAY!!! I'm happy with it, because something tells me that this new path will also lead me to where I want to go, that it's fine to let go and trust. Sometimes it's a bit scary, but on the whole it's good.

Thank you so much Grace, and I hope we can chat as soon as I figure out how this Skype thing works.

Comment

Thank you!

Thank You for your kind words, Gracie!!

It is a pleasure doing readings for someone as powerful as you are!
      Soon you will stop in amazement and wonder how all these wonderful things could happen so FAST! And I am not talking about what has happened already...there is LOTS more to come, my Darling

With Much Love and Admiration

Moria x
      Intuitive Readings
      P.A.T.H.S
      Web design by Hannah King

Comment

You can skype me: klen76
        Work and live in Slovenia - the country that hasn´t been touched by economic crisis. 10 000+ employees needed

Comment

effects of Grace's prosperity help

Just wanted to update everyone....yes I know Grace's prosperity help is working...I landed two new jobs in the past few days!!! That is pretty amazing, and not only that....they didn't dicker with the price...I got what I asked!!

Thanks Grace, this is just wonderful!!!!

Comment

WOW, Oh, WOW!!!

Hi My Beautiful Friends,

I just HAVE to jump in here and tell you all of my experience with Moria and her Most Fabulous readings and Gracie gave me the okay to do it in her thread....

A few weeks back, Gracie called and told me that she got the most Amazing Tarot and Numerology reading from Our Precious Moria, and you know me...... The first thing I said after hearing all about it was "I want a ticket to THAT party!" So Gracie hooked me up and 2 days later Moria sent me my Numerology report.... Let me tell you, my Lovies...THIS is SOME REPORT!!! It is pages and pages long and she is right on the money!!! I HIGHLY ADVISE all of you to seek out Our Moria and get one for yourself and then, you ALSO will say "WOW, oh, WOW!!!" just like Gracie and I did!!!

So...Once I read through this report, I said to myself "Holy Moly...I want MORE from this Brilliant Beauty!" So, we connected via telephone and she did a Tarot reading for me.... Once again...All I can say is "WOW, oh, WOW!!!" Now....I simply cannot go into details here on a public forum, but she had my whole personal life so Spot On, that I got chills up and down my spine while I was talking to her.... One thing I can share is what she said about the direction my art was going.... Here's the deal.... Several months ago I started to experiment with another medium besides my normal watercolors... I bought a whole bunch of acrylic paints and canvasses and brushes and was searching my creative Self to depict my inner soul with another style... Some of you may remember that I posted on PI that my new paintings got me a gallery exhibit last February and I sold several of them right away.... Since then, I found a direction that I really resonated with, but, for some reason, I put the acrylics and the new painting style on the back burner and went back to my watercolors flowers...

Well..... During the reading, Moria said that I was moving in a new direction with my painting...That they would be in a different medium and be, not quite "abstract", but will be filled with energy.....When she said that, I got another chill up my spine as I turned and looked to one of the paintings that I had done for the exhibit with all the dots that bring forth the image, and I said to her that I had already found this new direction, but that I was unsure whether to continue with it.... She then said that the watercolor flowers that I have been painting for years have made me feel "safe" and that it was time to embrace my new style and medium and to trust my gut with this....That this new direction will be healing to viewers and bring me prosperity as well.... But she also said that I have been working too small with this new style and that I should work on a larger scale than I have ever done before.

So...... the very next day I went out and manifested the LARGEST canvas that my art supplier had in stock and went to work on the painting that you all are able to watch develop on my PI Photo page....... I must tell you that I LOVE working on this painting and the creation of it just seems to flow right out of me with much joy and ease....It is, indeed, taking quite of bit of time, but I do not have any sense of impatience... And with Gracie's CEM corrections, as I have already posted before on this thread, I have lost any sense of inhibition and I am posting pics of the work-in-progress of this painting on my PI Photo page for all the world to see.... And when this one is completed, I will start on another to create a collection....Time will tell how this story will unfold, BUT...How interesting and delightful that I feel so comfortable in sharing this story with all of you......Does that not say something about this Fabulous Journey that we are all taking together? This has to be the most exquisitely Beautiful and Fascinating time of my entire life and I am so Happy and Grateful in more ways than I can possibly describe.......

In closing, I just want to say that if any of you have an "inspired thought" to contact Our Darling Moria for a personal reading, be it Tarot or Numerology, or both...I say GO WITH IT! Not only will she deliver to you readings that are more Amazing than you can imagine, but she also will joyfully give to you Loving and Compassionate personal attention that is priceless!

Thank You, my Dearest Moria.... I Love You....You are a True Blessing to the Planet....

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

hi,here is an update

hi grace....
              WOW, i have to tell you about what i experienced today. I had a couple of emotional releases today in areas that i have been hanging onto for a long time....one was my inner thighs going ice cold after hearing something that hit me hard.....and the other was feeling the fear and letting it go about a paticular issue, when i have ALWAYS allowed it to control me, really profound..... I am feeling shifting happening in me daily.... hope your day has gone well...and i am eternally grateful
              lots of love Adrienne
              Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

Post by Karen!

Hi All,

Karen posted this on "Warning to Frank Shimkus" so I copied and pasted for us too!!

My Profile
                Question Hi Grace This Is Karen
                Dear Grace,

Thank you so much for your help all the way from working on me
                to helping me to be able to post here

Today, I seem to be feeling very alert, my lower body are feeling good
                although my knees still hurt when I tried to squat and get up

Overall I feel abit strange today, but the feeling is good which I cannot
                explain. I am now feeling my hand vibrating while I am typing now

I really appreciate it very much, Grace you are working on my issues and
                my body

Thank you very much again

Best regards
                Karen
                IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

I saw this on the other board Grace but wasn't sure it this was a troll posting??

Just seems a bit - I dunno - strange for a first posting........

Barb xx
                  Last edited by K.J.L.H.; 05-08-2007, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Troll Posting?

Hi Barb,

Forgive me but I don't understand what you are referring to!

Please explain.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Preparation for Operation Success

Hello Grace

If you can find time in your busy life for this, I would so appreciate it.

In preparation for Operation Success, which is expected to be ready within the week, I was hoping that you might have time to give me a 'tune up' that would help me be optimally ready to receive this new fix that PATHS has so kindly prepared for us LSRs. I know you've said that having our chakras cleared and balanced is very important, and I thought that it might help me -and others, possibly - be in prime condition to receive this fix.

As with the prosperity fix that you've been doing, maybe there's a way to do a group fix for us LSRs to get us ready? Anything that you can do - including just sending your powerful positive wishes for us - would be greatly appreciated.

I'm SOOOOOOOO excited!!! I feel like I'm waiting for a REALLY good movie to start and I already KNOW I'm going to love it!

Thank you, Grace, for anything that you can do.

Ann
                      Paths To Your Success

Comment

Operation Success!

Hi Ann,

Operation Success has me so excited, it's just too much for words!! I would be happy to make "corrections" in fact I already have!!! the minute I read your post, I took your suggestion and made corrections!

On one of the previous conference Calls that I was on as an Affiliate, I told everyone on the call that my CEM corrections have been much more successful with the people that are already on Paths!!

With Paths users the results are faster and quicker and they "stick"!! No bouncing off here!!! But since we are all infinite beings, we do have "issues" popping up all the time!! I work on myself DAILY!! And now because of ESMHOME.org I work on all of you posting here daily also!!

What a GREAT request!! Love and Gratitude to you Ann!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Operation Success

Hi Ann and Grace

Great idea Ann

Operation Success has me so excited, it's just too much for words!! I would be happy to make "corrections" in fact I already have!!! the minute I read your post, I took your suggestion and made corrections!

Can you please do a mass correction Grace when you have the time, it seems there are more than a few of us in need

Barb xx

Comment

Hi Barb,

Forgive me but I don't understand what you are referring to!

Please explain.

Hi Grace

I dunno really....I used to be a moderator on another kind of forum (genealogy) and you get a kind of feeling for some posts that they are trying to stir things up......of course I could be completely wrong and that has been known before, in which case I apologise in advance to the original poster.......

Barb xx

Comment

update on Grace's help

I just wanted to post a couple new developments....Grace has been working on my daughters, and myself. What has gone on with my one daughter is she deceided she was going to sleep in the basement bedroom alone....her words were "she was going to face her fears!" she seemed quite excited and I didn't hear a peep out of her all night. This is a huge step being as she doesn't even like going downstairs by herself.

As for myself, I feel more calm, and although my back is still tender it has improved.

I will post anything else I notice....Grace I did send you a private message, am not sure if you received it....i also tried sending by skype, but I don't think I have that thing working right....maybe we could just converse by e-mail?

I am all for a mass correction from Grace for LSR, in another post Kevin said it is for people who have shown NO results....I have had great results from all of them except the shed pounds....so I don't know if I would qualify for using the new module...he said it is going to be very uncomfortable.

Thanks so much Grace

Comment

wow o wow o wow

Hi there everybody,

Congrats congrats congrats to all you magnificent people for manifesting these life transforming healings within your lives and thanku from the bottom of my heart for sharing your personal stories and acknowledging your gratitude in such generous ways.

Grace truly is so utterly remarkable isn't she..and this platform of warmth and consideration and giving and sharing is enabling a resorvoir of healing power to grow into the wider hungry world.

Now that..just blows my mind.

I also am profoundly deeply grateful for the multiple gifts you all bring to this table. Thanku for that.

I want to acknowledge your knowledge and expertise with numerology here Moria.

Your 35 page summary is quite possibly the most significent self help information I've received to date.
                                It is straight forward..and succinct...with clear and concise instructions for interpreting your personal stuff..
                                The interpretation of my personality itself is absolutely spot on..Incredible..absolutely incredible.
                                I am in awe of how this info has deepened my understanding of myself and is enabling me to focus so much more easily on where I am headed in my life and what I need to do to get there.

Moria...I was tickled pink that you sent it to me within 24 hours of asking

Thanku dear lady..for sharing your expertise with me.

in deep gratitude and much appreciation
                                Roz

www.paths-2-inner-potential.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
                                The Powerful Intentions of Roz Lowbridge

Comment

Working...
                                X