• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zartgirl
    replied
    Christine

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
    Thank you sooo much!! Sally Jane, I just hope its soon 'cause it hurts so bad and the anxiety is killing me. I'm doing my best to stay focused on love and gratitude. It's all I'm trying to think about.

PERFECT!!!! Sj

Leave a comment:

• Christine G.
    replied
    Grace, Nancy, Sally Jane everybody

Thank you sooo much!! Sally Jane, I just hope its soon 'cause it hurts so bad and the anxiety is killing me. I'm doing my best to stay focused on love and gratitude. It's all I'm trying to think about.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Hugs and LOVE

Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
    I just broke down at work, can you psl. send some love my way? Thank you forever!!!
    Christine as you know, I am always sending you LOVE! I will also be sending wrapping you in a warm blanket of LOVE tonight! I do that a lot, but I wanted you to know that I was doing it for you tonight for sure!!!! I will be two pointing wholeness for your heart!

You know these times are soooo hard and painful to go through, but they are soooo awesome too, because as we go through them we have the opportunity to really grow and get to know our true selves! Trust me Christine I have felt your pain, and I know your heart right now feels like it is going to break in half and crumble into pieces right now, as that is how my heart felt so much of the time as I was going through the divorce! What is sooo cool is that the person that came out of the purifying fires is so unbelievably, beyond comprehension stronger, more powerful than I could have even imagined! The Joy I experience now is so much more than I could have imagined! You too will come out the other end the same! Stay focussed on Love and Gratitude!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    I don't know if this would work but here's a leash to take him on walks too:

Small Pet Collars, Harnesses, & Leads: Small Pet Comfort Harness and stretchy lead

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Hey, look they really make them for pets:

Small Pet Playpen with Mat/Cover

Small pet containment pens allow pets to safely exercise and explore

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Originally posted by KimJ View Post

Thank you, Grace, for testing the issue. I'm glad it doesn't seem that bunny didn't traumatize him, but I'll have to figure out the bigger cage thing... I bought the biggest one they had for guinea pigs when we got him so it's not a little cage, plus I spent a small fortune on it to begin with. This will be a challenge due to space as well, plus it won't make sense to my husband... Kim
    Maybe he needs a play-pin

XO Jessica

Leave a comment:

• Ayurved
    replied
    Christine ~
    Sending you some light and love, some grounding energy to help keep you going strong and steady! As well as some Shaka Vinsiya mantra for heart chakra and mind clearing! Big hugs, I'm sorry you had a hard day today!!!

Love & Gratitude,
    Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Christine G.
    replied
    Grace and everyone

I just broke down at work, can you psl. send some love my way? Thank you forever!!!

Leave a comment:

• yari
    replied
    Hi

I can finally leave a post. YES. Lol gracie I'm going through a difficult time
    Right now. I've been practicing graditude but I missing something?? I feel I
    Need some kind of clarity. I want to learn so much and I'm willing to do what it takes
    Thank you so much for your help on my son. I see how much he has change

Your a wonderful gifted person

Love
    Yari

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Thank you.

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts and help with Sparki. This hand-feeding is making me a little crazy as how they want me to administer it, via syrninge, makes no sense as it's clogging the syringe and not working no matter how much I dilute it, plus it seems way too much for him or at least with how hard it is to feed him. I've resorted to spoon feeding which is a SLOW process!

Thank you, Grace, for testing the issue. I'm glad it doesn't seem that bunny didn't traumatize him, but I'll have to figure out the bigger cage thing... I bought the biggest one they had for guinea pigs when we got him so it's not a little cage, plus I spent a small fortune on it to begin with. This will be a challenge due to space as well, plus it won't make sense to my husband... Thank you, Nancy, for your offer to PM you for your suggestions on this - I'll do that in a bit! And thank you, Jessica, also for your information as well. There can be so much more than we are first aware of, hey?!!

Grace, I also watched the 10th dimension link. I got a little lost in the specifics, but I understand the point it's making. Mind boggling to say the least, though at the same time I find it no surprise.

Thank you again, to everyone who has posted to me. I so appreciate your help and taking the time to post.

Blessings and thanks.
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• Ayurved
    replied
    Grace, thanks so much for your kind thoughts, love that you share so generously and corrections!!!

Kim, please feel free to pm me about your little piggy....I have a couple chinchillas and through friends might have some suggestions for you, esp for inexpensive bigger piggy cage. I'm glad the vet gave the ok and no teeth problems! You're a good mommy!!!

Grace, I'll be getting a BUNCH of mercury taken out of my mouth, and while doing pre-removal chelation, am getting really sick! I've actually 'lost' a few days due to fatigue and needing to sleep most of the day...just when I want to be out there full force and need to be making money!!!

I really want to start making corrections for myself...and others! Thank-you for the 10th dimension link...I get lost after 7th dim, but understand it intuitively. A while ago out of the blue, I was able to like pull an outcome out of thin air lol....it felt like a cord or choice out of unlimited choices....and it worked! Is this anything like Matrix Energetics? A training is coming here in April and I think I'll at least check out the opening lecture.

Thanks so much...
    In LOVE and Gratitude,
    Nancy

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Sunshine

I will two point your chemical sensitivities... There is something else behind them... I am testing Spiritual. We will have to work on clearing those issues so you can have a more normal life. Well not normal, but Awesome! Only people who are stuck in dualism have normal lives, we all have Freaking Awesome Lives!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Christine G.
    replied
    Grace

Can you include me too pls? Having ups and downs

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Kim,

I'm popping in this thread per Grace's request. She wanted me to share something she recently helped me with for my kitten.

The kitty had used the litter box at first but then started going next to it.

I have another cat so I tried getting a 2nd litter box. I took her to the vets to make sure she didn't have a bladder infection or anything. The litter I use is natural so I didn't think she was having problems with it.

I was getting really worried and I prayed about the problem. At the time I really thought I had exhausted the options and had no logical reasoning about how this would be solved. But I was sincere in my prayer so part of me hoped there would be some kind of resolution somehow.

I happened to be in touch with Grace about then and asked her about it. She tested that it had to do with the feeling in my kitten's paws.

So I was on the web searching for solutions. I came across Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract on Only Natural Pet Store - Dogs Cats Holistic Supplies Products Food Treats Vitamins Medicine Supplements . I got some from a local shop and it had this booklet which gave a lot of info. It agreed with Grace's info about the feeling in the paws, especially for kittens. It said to put her in the box but NOT to move her paws for her.

The problem is totally solved by using that litter and doing the simple things it recommended at the beginning.

Anyway, I just wanted to reinforce Gracie's idea about changing to a larger cage. Maybe incorporate that info into whatever you are thinking and feeling and it will take you to the perfect solution

XO Jessica

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Sunshine!

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    Hi Kim
    I'm so glad Sparki is ok and went to the vet. I worried I might have come across too strong but I've seen guinea pigs go downhill so fast that I really hoped he'd go to the vet. I'm glad that you're pleased you took him and with his supplements and CEM corrections and 2 pointing he should soon be right as rain. I am sending Sparki lots of love and I will send him some Reiki too if you are happy with that.

And Pamela

I hope you do post about your twin. Sounds really interesting!

And Sallyjane

Thank you for sending me love. I especially need some today because I'm not feelign good. I think it's because I used a new duvet cover last night and it must have had nasty toxic chemicals in. I have a really crashing headache and can't think straight and feel disorientated and I ache all over and feel completely wiped out and have tingling and fizzing in my limbs and feel all sea sick and not able to function properly. Just a few of the lovely symptoms I get And I think it makes me depressed too and I think nothing will ever change and I'm not making progress and lots of other things. Will be ok once it clears but it's not nice
    Hi Sunshine!

I am very happy you posted! I will make corrections now, and again this evening individually for you. It does not test strong that it is the chemicals in your new cover, but the "thought" of the chemicals in your blanket. I am making corrections for your Mental, and Spiritual bodies with many related issues.

The more layers that are corrected, the more rapidly one recovers from an Ego/Mind attack. Saturday Valentine's Day was wonderful for me, Sunday I got out of bed and could not walk! The fear set in instantly, I feared, "how am I going to train for the tournaments with my left knee (ligament) in incredible pain. (I have a high degree of pain tolerance too so this was very scary for me)

In less than a minute, I said to myself, enough!! This is simply ego/mind talk! There is an opportunity here. So I sat down, (my daughter catered to me most of the afternoon ) as I made CEM corrections on my left leg. Within one hour, I was approximately 40% better. Not good enough. I let it go for awhile and put it all out of my mind as I worked and played from my computer.

As I became relaxed and forgot about the pain, a thought came forth to "group" the Layers of the 6 different Body issues, together! I began to make corrections again in this new manner, and presto! I was 80% better in less than 10 min. Monday I woke up fine with only a twinge. Tuesday I went to Karate Class and won all three of my practice Sparring matches!

The Truth is that our Minds our whole and perfect, but if you are alive on this Dualistic plane of ours, then it is 100% certain that your ego/mind will attack in one way or another. The trick is to look away from the suffering as much as you can. Focus on that which you wish to expand, and to always look for the opportunity! Also to Ask for what you need, and so Beautiful Sunshine, I am so happy and grateful that you have posted!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X