X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayurved
    replied
    Hi Dear Grace!
    Could you please add some help for me detoxing....I got 2 large mercury fillings out last week and am feeling really sick on and off. Worse is I'm separated from my bliss!!! I almost feel good enough to do some corrections on myself. I'm doing all the physical detox I possible can.
    Thanks so much!!!!

Christine and Maura ~
    I send you loving thoughts and hugs, hang in there! When I feel better, I can send you more!

Sallyjane ~ I LOVE your site, and I'm past due telling everyone that Sallyjanes Readings are Fabulous.....you must sign up for one as soon as they're available!!!

Much Love and Gratitude!
    Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Moneyhon
    replied
    Originally posted by Christine G. View Post
    Oh sweet Grace, can you pls. do some corrections on me? This cognitive dissonance is taking a toll on me BIG time!! My heart feels like its torn apart. I feel like I'm slowly climbing out of the valley of despair. I just want it to go away. It's been 8 weeks. The pain sucks. I know I need to go through this to achieve what I want but it really is killing me. Sorry to be such a downer

Thank you!!
    Christine I can totally empathize with you. That is exactly how I am feeling. I just want it to go away. I want to be happy. Why should that be such a hard thing to have/be. Why does it have to be so hard to move forward.

Yet I feel if I say anything I am being a burden to others. So although I am so sorry that that is the way you are feeling at this moment, it does help to know I am not alone. I will be sending you good thoughts and love.

Grace any help would be appreciated.

Love,

Maura
    Last edited by Moneyhon; 03-16-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• yari
    replied
    Congrats SALLYJANE

Your website is soo cool !!! Mucho Love. Yari

Leave a comment:

• Christine G.
    replied
    Hi Grace!

Oh sweet Grace, can you pls. do some corrections on me? This cognitive dissonance is taking a toll on me BIG time!! My heart feels like its torn apart. I feel like I'm slowly climbing out of the valley of despair. I just want it to go away. It's been 8 weeks. The pain sucks. I know I need to go through this to achieve what I want but it really is killing me. Sorry to be such a downer

Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Congratulations Sallyjane. I just took a look at your website and it's lovely. Your artwork is amazing. You must be so proud of yourself for having achieved this. I really wish you lots of success with it.
    I don't know if you're able to edit your post on here and on the healing with art thread 'cos you missed off a "p" in the http bit and I wouldn't want anyone to not be able to get to your website.

I think you're brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• Christine G.
    replied
    Sally Jane

Your website is awesome!!!!! You are brilliant!!!

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Whooohooo! It is all Done!

My website for my Hand Painted Blessings is finally complete and up on the Web.

Home I am very excited! Click on the underlined home, as it is the link to my website.

I would love for all of you to check it out!

Blessings and LOVE & LIGHT!
    Sallyjane
    Last edited by zartgirl; 03-14-2009, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For All!

I Will be back soon to answer individually! Just know that I am in awe of all of you, and I am making the CEM corrections per requested. I am always amazed at how your requests resonate with me so deeply! I am Always with you!

Leave a comment:

• yari
    replied
    HI Grace

Things are going better here. The whole family seems more calmer than usual. I was wondering if you can help me with my neck, I feel a lot tension there. Is been like that for a lot of years. In lighter side I feeling more graditude and I have to thank you again for that....

Lots love and graditude!!

Yari

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    Hi Grace, I have just gotten over almost 3 weeks of sore throat/bronchitis and had to take antibiotics. I am better everyday. My boyfriend however is quite sick and has been on and off for over a month. He is on his 2nd course of antibiotics. He owns 2 furniture stores, one is a totally green store with beautiful furniture. 2 months ago there was a fire in the building near his and his store got severe water damage and has been closed since. The Insurance company is not wanting to pay so he is having to get a lawyer. He is taking care of his parents who live 45 min away. Bottom line he is stressed to the max. He works 7 days a week and goes to his parents 3-4 times a week.... I don't get to see him much.

He tests weak for the "Prosperity loves and accepts him" He tests strong for abundance and weak for wealth. Can you give him a push in the right direction? He has been on Paths, but has had 2 identity thefts so his bank doesn't want him to use the recurring charge. We are asking Paths to see if he can call in monthly with his card. He was getting some really good results with Paths. He has been off it for 2 months.... about when the fire happened.

As for me, I am still testing positive for Prosperity and I really feel it. Even tho I'm still not making much money the future looks bright! I spent 5 days in the most beautiful place I know of in the world: Esalen, a workshop center in Big Sur. It fed my soul and I feel relaxed and at ease. There is so much love out there and in here!

Leave a comment:

• Ayurved
    replied
    looking for a little help!!!

Hi Grace!
    I think I've mentioned a little bit about how far I've come after my life had to 'de-construct'....and the many many miracles that have come my way since. Its been all about moving up to a whole new level.

I've been embracing Faith and taking on things I wouldn't have dreamed of before. this month alone...I've worked through a lot of problems with my building in regards to my ex; I'm getting the mercury out of my mouth started after so many years of wanting to; some overdue repairs....

The most exciting thing for me is progress with my advanced training!!! I was initiated into a part of my teachers 5000 yr old lineage to learn the vibrational mantras to heal various nadis (like meridians). In fact, I'll be in LA near end of month for part 2 of vibrational medicine!!!

My big issue is keeping worry about $$ at bay!!! I have worked through so much....with the help of Deserve, Trauma Free, Mindset for $......and Financial Pc and Freedom is wonderful...on that now....so my thinking has really changed. I seem to have some blockage around...'just not me'. Its ok to have just enough....but I need to get rid of the belief 'sacrifice one in order to do the other'!!! This is way more on my financial plate than I usually do....I need to let in the ease to fulfill these 'desire orders'!
    I'm trying to figure out my faulty thinking. Could you please do some corrections for me Grace? After completing these things this month...I have a whole buttload of 'accomplishments' for next month...and on!!!

Thanks so much!!! I really need to get past this...I have things to do!!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude!!!
    Nancy

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Hi Grace

Thought I should let you know that things aren't good right now. I know you'll be doing corrections for me and I thank you for that. I just don't know what's going on but it's not good.

Leave a comment:

• yari
    replied
    Dear Grace

Thank you soo much... Yesterday I ask Nubia to make some flowers for my landlady and when she got them she was so grateful, it really made her day!! I ask Sebastian today about football and he was like good and ya he felt more courage... today Me and Jonathan had an thought and I told him that he must act quickly and not hesitate and so he did. He found a recording studio that works with well known artist and they also have an record label!! now he's feeling more excited. We need to attract more money to us to help pay the studio cost. How can we do that?
    Well I feel we already getting on the right track something will come up. Jonathan says thanks also he felt God is blessing him... Ill let him know what you said too. Thanks again ill keep you in my prayers you are truely blessed!!

Much love and mucho Amor!!!

Yari

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Wow, Grace, you're good!

I've had four new applicants today!

Thank you!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Sunshine and Grace

Sunshine,

I just wanted to tell you that I could have written your exact post and can relate to your frustration. It is very hard to "see" the difference in myself versus what I was like, what I believed, a few years ago, yet I know there is a difference; however, I still struggle with those same beliefs you talk about. I say different words than I used to, visualize believing, etc., but underneath the conscious effort I'm thinking there is still a current of the opposite beliefs running - at least based on results. A lot of it for me stems from seeing the physical reality as pretty much the same as it was when I started all this. Yet, as I type this I know that that tells me that I must really usually be focusing on what is rather than love and gratitude even though I think I'm not, and the whole cycle just continues....!! What I have noticed lately though is that people will say things or do things I was literally just thinking about. This is very new for me, so I'm hoping it's a sign that I'm getting there.

Sorry this isn't particulalry helpful, but I do relate and hopefully Grace can make the corrections on both of us! Have faith.

Grace,
    I knew you were going to say what you did about my new staff! I just have to somehow get myself out of allowing the focus on fear. I don't even realize I'm doing it, yet just on reading my post, it's pretty blatant, hey? I haven't connected the dots with how to "deal" with what is without focusing on it in a negative way I guess.

One thing that is interesting is that yesterday I found out my old manager who left us in a very bad position last year (no notice during our busiest time of year) is moving back to town very soon. We've kept in touch as I'm not one to hold grudges and once the dust settled I knew it was all how it should be, but I've wondered if I should offer her a job again - definitely not as manager but just a stylist... I see the cycle she's created for herself though and can tell she's not in a good place within herself, stuck in seeing only what is and constantly reacting, but "interesting" timing... Any thoughts? I'm sorry though, here I am again so focused in the what is and "figuring it out"... You've told me many times what to focus on and it's really so simple, I just have to do it consistently! So thank you everyone reading for allowing me to have this conversation with myself!

Blessings and thanks!
    Kim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X