Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

DeAnne,
    Thank you for the post of links! I spent some time watching them. It was funny because I came about to post some questions about where I could learn more! There was a lot of the answers to my questions... Well all the answers to my questions for now!

Today, I requested a paths module change... This thought probably came from you all, so I decided to let you know... I got rid of the Ult. Body, because frankly with all the stress in my life it seemed pretty useless for now! I changed it out for "Just Relax, Stress Reduction". My thought was that way I would hopefully stop sabotaging not only my paths modules but also the work all of you healers do on me with my constant stressing out! Besides I am tired of being stressed out all the time, and I know it is limiting what I can attract into my life! So out with the stress and in with the peace and harmony. I am sure my kids will apreciate it too!

Well Blessings to all of you here!

Sj (zartgirl)

Comment

• Wow Maggie...that's wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing that!

With gratitude and grins,

Allen
      With love and gratitude,

Allen
      www.paths-now.com
      www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Dr Kam Yuen

Hi DeAnn,

Thank you so much for posting the You tube Videos on Dr. Kam Yuen! It was so much fun attending his workshops and spending time with Him. These videos brought back so many memories. All I have done these past few years since I completed all the workshops with him is talk on the phone with him. I did realize how much I missed seeing and being around his smiles and good humor. As you can see I have incorporated the shorter video in my signature!

The Mastermind Call/CEM teachings will be this Thursday at 4pm eastern. I will Check with Sharyn soon to make sure she will be heading the call. I am giving her a bit of time to settle back in from Hawaii. If she needs more time then I will head the call again. I will answer your questions on CEM there DeAnn. Also Maggie has been amazing at compiling my CEM teachings and posting them on our Private Mastermind thread.

Dearest Maggie,

YOUR POEMS ROCK!!!!! I am honored that you are willing to share them here with us too! YOU are an angel! Please keep them coming!
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Zartgirl is right on the money!!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
          DeAnne,
          Thank you for the post of links! I spent some time watching them. It was funny because I came about to post some questions about where I could learn more! There was a lot of the answers to my questions... Well all the answers to my questions for now!

Today, I requested a paths module change... This thought probably came from you all, so I decided to let you know... I got rid of the Ult. Body, because frankly with all the stress in my life it seemed pretty useless for now! I changed it out for "Just Relax, Stress Reduction". My thought was that way I would hopefully stop sabotaging not only my paths modules but also the work all of you healers do on me with my constant stressing out! Besides I am tired of being stressed out all the time, and I know it is limiting what I can attract into my life! So out with the stress and in with the peace and harmony. I am sure my kids will apreciate it too!

Well Blessings to all of you here!

Sj (zartgirl)

Hi Sj,

I am thrilled you chose the "Just Relax" Module for yourself. Not only does it test "strong" for you, but it shows that you are loving yourself! This does happen often when a few layers of fear etc. are removed energetically. You begin to think more clearly and make much better choices for yourself!!

You will also notice that on this particular module you will be able to pick up these energetic corrections with much less resistence. In other words CEM and other healing modalities will work more effectively and quickly for you because you are on the "Just Relax" module.

Also Congratulations on your new car!! Fabulous display of Prosperity! And, yes to the tutorials because they also "test" strong that you need to be working with them!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobi View Post
            Maggie,

Thank you for sharing your lovely poem. There is a sweetness in it beyond the words themselves that I suspect reflects the author. Thank you perhaps even more for having the courage to put it out there. Putting our creative self out for the world to see is an enormous step and a gift! You go, girl!

Grace,

Thank you for your attentive care to my friend, Kriss. And for gracing me as well. What a yummy jolt of surprise.

I’ve been lying in bed thinking I really have to get to sleep for yet another full day ahead but I decided I best share some of today’s experiences in case it is of use to the dialog. And there is no way I will remember if I wait until Sunday.

The last two weeks have been depleting on various levels knocking me pretty clearly out of balance. And while I’d like to hole up for a week to focus on myself it will be some while before I can. And after a particularly low three days I woke up this morning feeling “I’m Back!” with a normal sense of self and the tools to get on with things. This felt normal enough, it happens like this some times – though now I wonder if it is related to your attentions. Works for me!

Then tonight, as I was settling in to sleep, my mind was in spin-mode running down paths with negative bents and I thought, “cripes, I need to get grounded”. A friend recently introduced me to sending down roots from my big toes rather than through the bottoms of the feet or out the tailbone. Wow, those are wily little roots that dive headlong for a molten core and then swim about like nymphs cavorting – or so it’s been for me. Which is great because I typically sidetrack before I can soundly ground.

So I have some familiarity with those wily guys. However, this time energy surged up those roots and shot up both legs and to my chest through clearly defined lines like major arteries –and red, lava-like. I sat with it as it climbed more slowly and filled my head, swirling around the crown. I thought, cool- maybe this will open that chakra, but it seemed content to simply swirl. Then a spike of light surged up from inside my head – also cool, I’m thinking. followed by light or something similar coming down fiilling me like cool water clear down to my feet. I try to allow it to flow down through those big toes but instead it flows from my tailbone and I think – oh my goodness, this a good thing, a thing I’ve been aiming for and I sit with the flow for a while before my thinking gets in the way.

I’m somewhat familiar with energies though this was new, vivid. And somewhere along the line I realized, oh! –this might be CEM!

Sharing here in this forum is new territory for me and saying so much so early feels a bit, what…over zealous? Still, here it is.

Thank you for your time and gracious attentions. I will be eager to check back here when I get home late Sunday.

joy in all things,
            Bobi

I am so happy and grateful now that you are sharing here with us!! I know the level of courage it takes to express yourself to thousands of people!! But, I am so grateful that you have shared with us, because you are also helping many people who are "resonating" with you! Cem is marvelous in that these people who resonate with your energy will also pick up the corrections as well!!

I have also made corrections for your 3rd and 7th chakras. You should feel a difference from these corrections as well. Please keep your lovely posts coming!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• What a rockin thread!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
              Energetic Science Ministries
              Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

• Reporting in

Dear Grace and all now-practising CEMer's,

I have been so "on" the last few days. "On" task getting things done and "on" with consistant, sustained energy all day long. This hasn't been the case for me for some while.

I'm delighted to be home and tending to matters of home and family that have been set aside lately but I don't think that is sufficient reason or cause for such "on"-ness. Is it CEM? I'm thinking so. If so, WOW, may I have more please?

Also, Friday as I was driving down the highway I got a real light-headed, floaty kind of feeling as though a sudden blood-pressure or blood-sugar drop. Happened a couple of times and was a bit scary but passed before I had to actually pull over. I think I sent a mental "hold off for now!" at the time. That night I also woke sopping from sweat. I'm in that peri-menopause time but this too (like being "on") was a bit different - no freezing chill associated - and it's been a couple years since the last.

Can I attribute these to CEM? Can you help me understand how/why it happens? Regardless, I'm diggin' it.

With much appreciation,
                Bobi

Comment

• Thank you Grace!

Thank you! I am very excited about the Just Relax module! I appreciate so much what you all do here! This really is an awesome thread and forum. Last night I was watching a favorite preacher on TV and he was talking about choosing friends that inspire you! I thought imediately about all of you here! You all definitely inspire me!

I will definitely follow through on my tutorials! I had almost forgotten about them, but then they came back to mind as I started posting more here on this thread, so I thought they had something to do with what I was supposed to be doing! I guess I am learning to listen to myself.

I am feeling a bit at loose ends... or lost the last few days... I don't know if that has something to do with the layers you are peeling away or if it is the divorce papers I am having to file on my own without a lawyer??? I think I need to refocuss and plan my days better!

Well many blessings to you! I am sending a huge cyber HUG your way!

Blessings Sj zartgirl

Comment

• Kevin is so COOL!

Kevin YOU ROCK!! I am going to view my "Just Relax" module right now to calm myself down from the excitement of seeing your fabulous post!! I would practice CEM on myself but the excitement has taken me out of "polarity"!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Bobi

Hi Bobi,

"Also, Friday as I was driving down the highway I got a real light-headed, floaty kind of feeling as though a sudden blood-pressure or blood-sugar drop. Happened a couple of times and was a bit scary but passed before I had to actually pull over. I think I sent a mental "hold off for now!" at the time. That night I also woke sopping from sweat. I'm in that peri-menopause time but this too (like being "on") was a bit different - no freezing chill associated - and it's been a couple years since the last."

These are "issues" relating to your emotional and spiritual bodies (I work on 6 bodies, Physical, Mental, Emotional, Psychological, and Psychic/Spiritual).

I have made more "corrections" so that you are processing the "light" expanding within you without any unpleasant "side effects". As you process this "new expanded self" you will come to enjoy the feeling of being "on" without any concerns of "floaty or light-headed" etc type experiences. As you continue to expand you will be practiced and ready for any new feelings and experiences without the fear of driving and getting light headed.

I very much enjoyed reading how you sent the mental "hold off for now" at that time! Excellent use of your Power and Intentions!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Zartgirl!

Hi Zartgirl,

"I am feeling a bit at loose ends... or lost the last few days... I don't know if that has something to do with the layers you are peeling away or if it is the divorce papers I am having to file on my own without a lawyer??? I think I need to refocuss and plan my days better!"

Once again it is not a coincidence that you and Bobi both tested weak for your emotional and Spiritual Bodies! This shows again how we resonate with eachother.

As the Layers of emotions come off such as Anxiety, Inability to Relax, Frustration which leads to fear etc., you will begin to feel better, but then If there are more "issues" (in your case the "issue" of having to file for a divorce without a Lawyer) this will show up as other type of emotions that weaken you, (anger in your case).

As I make corrections for this, I would like to add that in every experience there is ALWAYS an opportunity to "flip" the feelings into something that will serve you and "strengthen you". I will give you an example of just two corrections for this one issue.

I have taken the anger and made a correction for you to not be weakened (feel at "loose ends") by it anymore. I have also made another correction to strengthen you that when you feel this anger you feel it as a passionate motivation for making your life better and of those you love, in other words to take appropriate actions that will indeed bring in more gratitude into your life.

I don't usually "slow down" this much and explain just one or two corrections because it would take more time than I am willing to write and post about. This is why I started teaching CEM on Sharyn's Mastermind conference calls. It is faster for me to answer and explain how to do CEM on a phone call.

I prefer to make the thousand or more corrections all at once!! It sounds amazing but it is really quite simple!! Anyone can do this. But as I have said before it takes practice as with anything to make it effortless.

I do so enjoy your posts Zartgirl! THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Keoi!

Joe Vitale's 45 minute Recording on HO'OPONOPONO (FORGIVENESS)

I am very happy and grateful that PATHS is releasing very soon a "Forgiveness Module" This information I am posting has to due with an amazing story about the infinitely powerful potential of "Forgiveness"!! ENJOY!

Thank you Allison for sending me this wonderful Information, and Thank you Keoi for first mentioning to me the power of HO'OPONOPONO.

http://lindamiller.audioacrobat.com/...cce0e2e35e.mp3

Zero Limits

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• This was about my dog and I removed this thread because she passed on.

Aloha
                            Keoi
                            Last edited by Keoi; 11-22-2007, 04:08 AM. Reason: She died
                            Blessings with Aloha Keoi
                            http://www.i-mindtransformations.com
                            <a href="http://www.createspace.com/3333262" target="blank">Secrets of The Psychic State</a>
                            Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• Keoi,

We are all intending a fast healing for you and for Sasha!

We will also keep you both in mind tomorrow during our Masterhealing call.

Love you!!!!

Comment

• Ho' Oponopono

Dear Grace ,

Thank you so much for posting the link that Alison sent you for the Ho' Oponopono! That was very profound for me - you'll see why in the Mastermind thread soon.

Thank you Keoi for also first bringing it into my awareness!

I had the great privilege of practising my ME with a beautiful lady named Hi'ilea whilst I was in Hawaii who teaches Ho' oponopono. In fact, she had just returned the previous week from teaching it in Sydney! I know when I keep bumping into the same thing in a short period of time that I'm supposed to listen! So I've received it 3 times now, I've got the message! .

Keoi, I feel really blessed that I was fortunate enough to be able to attend my Matrix Energetics seminars on The Big Island. It is a very beautiful & special place & I know that I will be called back to return there some day. I also intend perfect health for both you & Sasha, & like Jamie & the others I will be holding a special place for you both in tomorrow's MasterMind Healing session.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Sharyn
                                Theta Healing
                                Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Working...
                                X