• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raindancer
    replied
    Good Book!

Dear Grace and All,

I've been reading a book by Guy Finley and it is excellent and so I wanted to come here and mention it. It is called The Essential Laws of Fearless Living. He talks about the thoughts and feelings that we choose to identify with and how to choose the ones that we want rather than every one that comes pulling up. He also talks about worry, fear, anger, self-pity and self-loathing as being false powers and how to recognize, transform and release them. He talks about how to immediately recognize whether a thought or feeling is coming from a place that is ultimately servicable to the reader or not. Great stuff and which can be purchased as an ebook at Life of Learning Foundation - End stress, grief, worry and depression. Discover the happy life! .

Thanks, Grace, for all of the corrections; I've been appreciative of the shifts that have been happening the last couple of weeks.

Back to reading...

Love, Light and Gratitude,
    Raindancer

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    I have asked for corrections...

Again I have asked for corrections! This is on a kind of personal subject, so I am just posting that I am asking for corrections, and Grace is I know already working on it for me!

Blessings, Love, and Light
    Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    2 Economies

This is a major discovery to me! There are 2 economies, and two worlds basically!

The First one we are familiar with and it is the economy of Structure and the egoic mind. It is ruled by dualism and limitation. YUCK! I am tired of this one, as it leaves me drained and lifeless all the time. I feel like I am on a treadmill when I am in this world, just another mouse running needlessly.

The Second world and economy is what I call the Spiritual economy/world. This one is commanded by love and we enter it through love and gratitude through our sacred hearts. When we are here we are quiet and at peace with ourselves and everyone around us. We spend time meditating and focusing on LOVE and GRATITUDE. We just have a deep trust that everything is taken care of for us. All we need to do is follow our hearts and listen to them. (Adrienne your post was so perfect about silence, it is so important for us to stop talking and listen to our hearts!)

To enter the spiritual economy/world we need to first look into a mirror and see who we truly are in the Universe. We need to see our beauty, our talents, our skills, and most importantly we need to see our LOVE and we need to be grateful for all of it. Meditation and focusing on love and gratitude are instrumental in our seeing this. Then we need to take a big step of faith and step off of the worlds treadmill. From there, just be quiet and trust the Universe/God to show you the way.

We all work so hard at being spiritual and raise our vibrational level, but all the time we keep our eyes on just how many apples or pennies there are at anyone time. I see myself doing this from time to time and then I fight to get back to the place I know I need to be... That is a total wrong turn, because what we resist persists! So when we fight to be in the right place then we go farther away from where we want to be! (Again, Bingo Adrienne was talking about this in the above post... You have to let go of letting go! Such wisdom girl!) Instead, you have to just be there, and you get there through Love and Gratitude. When are just being in the moment then everything just becomes so clear for us.

Yesterday, I was very frustrated because, again I had found myself on the treadmill of the Worlds system, fighting to get off, and trying to find the stepping off point. Then I decided I needed a couple of days off to just meditate and create! So I text messaged my boss and told her I was taking some days off! Boom! I had time for me! From there I had a long talk with Grace (spiritually speaking, I do this with here a lot... I skype her and start asking for help and then by the end of the help I have the answers typed into the skype! I then thank her for you assistance, and I go forward! We have had a complete conversation with over 3000 miles between us telepathically. It is so awesome to have a friend that I can connect with like that. I am sure I have others too, but I have not seen those connections yet. I believe Pamela and I have it too.

The end result was that I just needed to continue with a part time job I have making phone calls for my X and forget about a real job... Then move to Calif by the end of June and Watch out BABY! Cause big things are awaiting you. The Universe has been showing me a picture of myself as a Free Spirit! Totally taken care of and provided for with no lack and all abundance! Doing what I love to do... My readings, and my paintings, and some kind of healing modality, but most important being a spiritual coach/guide to people. Me like this!

Wow! What a totally difference from selling insurance and hating every minute of it.

What is your LOVE/PASSION? Find it! Believe in it! LOVE IT! TRUST in it! BE IT!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post
    These past 2 weeks, I have recieved 3 skypes, and 4 voicemails with people upset and crying. All different individuals. I posted this on Facebook in response to these fear based experiences these individuals are temporarly having, and now here. At first I was going to respond to each post like I prefer to do here with all of you, but I now see clearly that the answer is the same for all of us. I have been making corrections constantly for many different types of Fear issues that keep popping up over and over again. If we all focus our powerful minds on Love and Gratitude as often as possible, we will get through these perceived difficult times effortlessly. Do not beleive what you see currently in the outer world. Know the Truth, and you will "Be At Peace".

Feeling is the language of the Soul. In this dualistic world of good feelings and not so good feelings in which we live in, Feelings are how we communicate with the whole, and how we create what we desire. We are not separate from each other. It looks this way, but energetically we are united. We are connected by the vibration of all that is. All that is, is the vibration of Love. We are One.

Feelings of all types have within each type a unique vibration. The vibration of Love is the finest vibration of all. The vibration of love is understood by everything. There is not a tree, flower, or being that does not understand the language of Love. Love is the vibration that creates everything. It is understood by the smallest of particles to the greatest of intellects to be "Good". Love is constructive, it is growth, it is Truth. We are aware of what we are made of by Feeling our own vibrations. What vibrations are you feeling right now? Who are you BEING right now? Being is the vibration you are feeling at any one moment.

I am asked often, WHY? Why am I suffering? Why is this happening to me? When you understand that Vibration is the language of the soul, then you will understand why you are choosing to be at peace or to suffer.

Vibration is the sound of Energy. Vibrations calls out, "here I am". More simply, vibration is "I am". Reality is only a mirror. Vibration speaks, "I am" and Reality mirrors, "You are". The equation then is, "I am that I am". I see myself (my vibration) as my "outer world".

What then are you vibrating at, in this moment of now? For what you are vibrating at now, is creating your future. Over 90% of the population do not understand this. Over 90% of the population vibrate at the lowest of vibrations, this is the vibration of Fear. The mirror they see (the result of past thinking/vibrations) is Fear, so then, Fear becomes self perpetuating.

There are infinite experiences of the vibrations of Fear as there are infinite experiences of the vibrations of Love.

The finest vibration next to the finest vibration of Love is Gratitude. Love is the vibration that calls out "There is Light". Gratitude is the vibration that calls out "I see the Light". Love is the giving, and Gratitude is the Receiving. both these vibrations are complete. They are One and the same.

What you are feeling Now is what you are creating NOW! What you are feeling is communicating out into the universe what you will "mirror", what you will attract, what you will see in your outer world. Time is a thought. It is man-made. It is an illusion, a label for now. You may see what you vibrate now, or later. It is truly up to you. The degree of Faith you have in your vibrations will determine how instantly you are mirrored. If you have faith in Fear, if you vibrate nothing but fear based feelings, then you will continue to attract this. If you change your vibration and focus your thoughts on nothing but feelings of Gratitude, you will be mirrored more vibrations of feelings of gratitude.

What would you rather feel? Feelings of Fear or feelings of Gratitude? It's obvious isn't it? Quite a simplistic question. The answers are always simple, once you understand.

In order to change your outer world right now, you must change your vibration. The only way to change your vibration is to think of higher, finer vibrations. Thoughts that are constructive, powerful, living, truthful, courageous, Light filled. Thoughts that are filled with the vibrations of Love and Gratitude. The Finest vibrations in existence, and the Truth that will set you free. Free from the illusion of Fear.

This is also how you can attract Health, Wealth and Abundance of all kinds. Focus your mind, your thoughts on high vibrational feelings of Love and Gratitude. If it's Wealth you desire then focus on the feeling of Gratitude for the Wealth you have NOW. This will attract more wealth. Like attracts Like. It is a mathematical fact. You can not fail. What causes people to fail, is they don't practice this. They focus on feeling grateful for their wealth for a few moments in any one day.

Can you learn to play a musical instrument proficiently with a few moments a day? Maybe in 100 years, but if you practiced for an hour a day, NOW you are going to make progress. It is the same with focusing your mind and thoughts on the powerful feelings of Love and Gratitude for what you desire.

Do you desire Love? Then Focus and hour a day on being grateful for how much you love yourself! Truly get into the feeling of loving yourself. Be grateful for the fact that YOU are YOU! Be grateful for how fabulous you are!

Only the top 10% of the population will do this work of feeling Love and Gratitude for what they desire. The rest will focus on the outer world, and continue to feel fear. This is why 10% of the population control the masses. The person that focuses on the best will "BE" the best. The best at being a failure or the best at being Great. It is up to you, and what you focus on. Here is also a clue as to why you experience good things fleetingly. If you have conflicting thoughts then you will have "Hit or misses" constantly in your life. For example "I love this, but I hate that". Do not focus on anything but what you Love, and be grateful for EVERYTHING!

In quantum physics, it has been discovered in no uncertain terms, that what you focus on expands. What do you wish to expand? Fear or Peace? Love or Hate? Stop being complacent, and get off the mental couch and focus your thoughts and feelings on HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE!! Take the hour or more each day and exercise your MIND with Love and Gratitude! If you do this each day, YOU WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS!!

What do you Love, what are you grateful for? If you don't know this yet, then you better get busy! Do you want to create your reality, and be the master of your destiny, or do you want to be tossed around like a rag doll?

This analogy may help. If you do not focus your thoughts on Love and gratitude you will be on the outside rim of the wheel. You will ride up and down the roller coaster of life. If you focus your mind on Love with the feelings of Gratitude, you will forever be comfortably riding in the hub of the wheel. You will be in the center of the wheel where you can enjoy the ride. You will be centered and at Peace.

Be at Peace.

hello grace and all,
    its been a while since i have posted and i have been having an exciting time as well as moments in fear... however today i find my fear is less, although it shows up i seem to have come to a place of letting it be.. and say to myself "this too shall pass" i am on page 79 on the thread, and read where Salley Jane used this term to deal with tough times... i also use it when i wake up at night and can't sleep, and then i find myself waking up cuz i have fallen asleep. Fabulous!!

i was reading this post and was inspired to share, although now specifically cant remember what. so i will wing it!!

I was/am really resinating/synchronizing with the bit on Vibration that grace
    spoke about. I look at my world today and i am amazed, by the grace of god today i am able to look at my world objectivily and know what ever shows up is what i am creating.. and i am creating some amazing things.. i am feeling really ok no matter what is going on with me inside or out. Mind you sometimes it takes a bit to adjust to the truth of the situation, which is that i am being reflected something here and just wait for it, it will reveal itself. It is me speaking to me.

I was reading and came across Musingmus' posts
    I was there and very often and sometimes continously.. I never thought it would end and had times of wanting to end it.. I am so grateful that something did change, but it seems to have changed when i let go of the need for it to change..
    this reminds me of something a friend shared with me in his excitement, "surrender the need to surrender"
    or however one would like to put it
    i could even say "let go of the need to let go"
    when i am pursuing something i am trying to get to an end result... in my attachement to getting to somewhere i seem to always be chasing it.
    when am i not already there...
    In every single moment i am there.. It is the journey not the destination that makes life what it is.
    I Met a guy in Hawaii who had just come out of a month long Oath of silence, and was intrigued and inspired by this... this was nearly two yrs ago, this particular thing (the oath of silence) never was far from my consious thought.
    i have recently played around with it and what i found is that when i have no intention of speaking... i also have very little reason to be thinking.. it really gives my mind very little to do..
    as the mind is so concerned with what is outside of us cuz it beleives that that is whats real and what matters...
    in this execise i spent two hours silent around my boyfriend, i was very tierd, cranky, even hurting.. and i realy didn't want to enter into the drama that would have come with being in this state.
    so i announced that i was going in to a moment of silence and wow... it took sometime for my mind to get quite cuz well i was always so used to speaking.
    i would just tell myself i have nothing to say.
    I found that there really is very little reason to use as many words as we do... cuz we speak from the heart mostly, or we can, and also energetically be in tune with each other..
    after that two hours i was clear, had tones of energy, was in absolute delight, was less concerned about myself, was able to allow what ever passed through my mind, well to pass....
    it was amazing.

I am not sure where vibration fits in with any of this other than I chose a different vib.. i strongly resinat with this. And i see how my outer world shifts so much with my vibration...
    I am in awe and so grateful...
    thanks for being here to read my words and take this journey with me...
    althoguh i may not be around much i am often thinking about the people and their posts.
    thanks grace for the correction that jump out of the page at me

Love you all
    you are all me.
    hey this made me thingk too that when i read someones post and it rubs me the wrong way.. well mirror, i am either seeing something i haven't accepted about myself so therefor am judging it... well actually thats it, what a great tool.. the best one i find with a million little ones for when things get intense.
    cheers
    Adrienne

Leave a comment:

• softsoul
    replied
    Musingmus

Are you using paths Mood elevation and positive attitude? Maybe even Trauma free and Ho'oponono mod too? I know the later works wonders. I hated my mother in law so much before this module that I wanted her dead, but after one month of using it, I dont anymore...its like I forgive her for everything shes done and let it be....Im more at peace with her.

I just switched to mood elev and posit attit... 2 days ago, and I feel a small difference so far...Ive been going throu cog dis with SucLiv 1 that I was snapping at everyone, feeling depressed, angry...and Its only been 2 days.

Ive actually been like this before the succliv mod, but its gotten worse.

Grace actually tested it for me, and I believe she is right on because she didnt know I was going through this.

I hope you try the modules out. You should maybe have Grace, SallyJane, or Sharyn test what modules you need most right now.

val

Leave a comment:

• musingmus
    replied
    im confused why the corrections are not working.

im still depressed, suicidal, angry, miserable and just so sick of living.

i dont know what else to do.

Leave a comment:

• yari
    replied
    I had a rough day

I had a panic attack today and things aren't going so according to what I expected. I need some corrections on fear and forgiveness please...Thanks Grace!

Love and Light Yari

Leave a comment:

• Moneyhon
    replied
    As always Grace your posts are amazing. Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    some corrections please!

Hello Dear Grace
    I need some corrections tonight! I need to start doing some cold calling and I am having a hard time starting it. I am doing some cold calling from HOME, more importantly, and I do not know why it is so much harder for me to do than for me to do than at an office! I am doing some cold calling for my X to get me some extra money and help me get out of the dead end job that is testing so weak for me. I am trying to figure what I should be doing right now? I know I am moving very soon, but I am not sure if I need to get a new job or I need to just start promoting the new opportunity we were talking about... I guess I will be doing some testing, and see what pans out!

Okay, I am rambling here... Long story short my heart says to leave the insurance job as it is going no where for me, and just get myself and my kids to Calif as soon as possible!!!! Then just trust the Universe to take care to the rest. So I believe that is what I need to do!

Well Blessings Love and Light and JOY!
    Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by musingmus View Post
    just requesting some corrections for Love, loving and self worth.

thank you.
    Awe, sending you a big blanket of that LOVE! Remember it is deep with in you and all you need is to open up your sacred heart!!! I have a feeling when you finally reach that deep within you and you find that place as you break open your heart and experience that Love again tears of Joy may come pouring out! You have been so closed off from your heart for so long that to feel those feelings again will bring an overwhelming joy! Just know it is within you, and know that you can reach it... First you will have to quiet that egoic mind of yours that keeps telling you that you can not do it!

Blessings Love Light and Joy!

Leave a comment:

• musingmus
    replied
    just requesting some corrections for Love, loving and self worth.

thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Empath
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Stop being complacent, and get off the mental couch and focus your thoughts and feelings on HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE!! Take the hour or more each day and exercise your MIND with Love and Gratitude! If you do this each day, YOU WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS!!

What do you Love, what are you grateful for? If you don't know this yet, then you better get busy! Do you want to create your reality, and be the master of your destiny, or do you want to be tossed around like a rag doll?

This analogy may help. If you do not focus your thoughts on Love and gratitude you will be on the outside rim of the wheel. You will ride up and down the roller coaster of life. If you focus your mind on Love with the feelings of Gratitude, you will forever be comfortably riding in the hub of the wheel. You will be in the center of the wheel where you can enjoy the ride. You will be centered and at Peace.

Be at Peace.

Most excellent post, Grace. Thank you.

And now, a musical response...
    Lyrics from the Grateful Dead song The Wheel

The Wheel

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
    You can't let go and you can't hold on,
    You can't go back and you can't stand still,
    If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

Won't you try just a little bit harder,
    Couldn't you try just a little bit more?

Round, round robin run round, got to get back to where you belong,
    Little bit harder, just a little bit more,
    A little bit further than you gone before.

Small wheel turn by the fire and rod,
    Big wheel turn by the grace of God,
    Every time that wheel turn 'round,
    Bound to cover just a little more ground.

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Hi Grace

Just wanted to ask if you would please do some corrections for me regarding my Mum. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• softsoul
    replied
    testing modules

Also, I forgot to ask, since I am totally new to this...

what does it mean to have a module test strongly for me...does it mean that it will work faster than others for me? Or does it mean that it is what I need to watch first? Thanks a whole lot!!!! Bless you Grace for your kindness!!!
    valerie

Leave a comment:

• softsoul
    replied
    In need of your help Grace....Thank you so much for testing the modules for me!!!!!

Im Valerie, and Belle told me I should ask you if you could help me choose which models are right for me.

Currently, I am on New Vision, Inspired Luck, Ho'pononono, and Financial peace and prosperity.
    I chose new vision to see biological results so I want to keep that one.

But my two main concerns are finances and career. Ive been a part time insurance agent for the last 2 yrs, and struggle with selling anything. Ive wasted so much money trying to make this business work, and failed time after time. I know a lot of it has to do with my negative thinking...and maybe past trauma perhaps...i dont know. Thats why I need your help to make sure I choose the right Module the first time to address this problem.

I know I need to increased sales, because my sales is at zero right now, but there are so many other ones I can combine it with that I dont want to pick the wrong one for myself. I dont know which would help me. I know I want to keep my new vision module, and I know I want to increase my business sales, so I want the increased business and productivity module, but should I get deserving, keep the financial peace and prosperity module? Or should I get successful living series instead? Do I need the mindset for money too? How about trauma free module? Would that address my internal problem? Im stuck on this one. Theres just too many to choose from, and I only have room for 3 more modules.

Thank you so much for your time. I feel bad asking you for help, because I dont like bothering people for help...but Im desperate...and belle said you were able to help me so here I am....forgive me for bugging you, if I am. thank you again...so much.

valerie ly long[/quote]

Hi Valerie,

I have gone ahead and "muscle tested" for you the three that test strongest for you now, since you were not aware of any fees for private work.

They are:

1. Positive Attitude
    2. Mood Elevation
    3. Energy Mastermind (read the bullet points on this one, you need to connect with how these amazing individuals new how to create their visions.)

I will continue to make corrections for you individually if you copy and paste this and post it on the CEM thread. Only post this if you feel comfortable doing so.

I spend a great deal of time on the CEM thread, and now the Facebook thread because it brings me great joy to see how we are all connected, and elevate eachother simply by resonating with various "issues" and focusing our minds on our strengths.

Thank Belle for me for leading you to this fabulous forum, in fact I need to skype her back a few messages too. [/QUOTE]

Hello again Grace,

I went ahead, as you can see, and posted the PM on this thread. Thank you so much for your help!!! I actually just switched all the above 4 modules about a week ago to Trauma Free, Successful Liv 1, Increased business productivity and creativity, and minset for money. I guess I sort of have to wait a month or two before switching to the ones you test for me above.

I was wondering if you could test the 4 new mods(traumafree,succliv1,increased business prod and creativity, and mindset for money) Im currently on right now? I appreciate your help Grace. Again, thank you sooooooooo much! You are sooooo kind!

also, I have read the ENERGY MASTERMIND MODULE description, and I dont understand exactly what it is...if its not too much trouble, could you explain why I tested so strongly for this module?

Thank you GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valerie
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by softsoul; 05-29-2009, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X