Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,

I'm just reporting back that Sandra hasn't had much sleep the last few nights due to Kai and Zain. Somehow or other Zain seems to have reverted back to disturbing Sandra every 15-30 mins throughout the night

Sandra reports having occasional chest pains and dizzy spells due to the lack of sleep.

Thank you all for practising

With love and gratitude
    Alan
    Save over $1,000 on PATHS
    Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• To the most amazing people on earth! ALL OF YOU!!

Hi All,

I will do my absolute best to post to all of you individually. Especially when my kids get back to school after this wonderful summer break we are having. (They start back August 22nd), and I will have more time to myself.

Just KNOW that I read this thread daily and I make group and individual corrections almost in every hour for all of us! I know what is going on and I LOVE YOUR POSTS!! It is a BLESSING to me when you do post!! I know it takes courage, and so once again I HONOR YOU THAT DO POST!!

Remember you are very much helping thousands of others pick up on all these "corrections" when they resonate with your "issues".

Not only am I making CEM "corrections", but because of my Summer traveling I have asked (AND JOYFULLY RECEIVED) from the absolutely fabulous and amazing Pamela, Jamie, Maggie and others their amazing powers of healing too for YOU ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GROUP OF PEOPLE POSTING AND VIEWING!! Now Sharyn has come up with the exciting "MASTER MIND GROUP"! I am in AWE!!

Of course what was on my mind the whole time we were on Sharyn's MASTERMIND for healing conference call August 9th were all of YOU!

ALSO, The new Paths Modules have once again "EVOLVED" my Chinese Energetic Medicine abilities!! I am on the newest Modules for 2 weeks now, and if it weren't for Paths I would not have the incredible good fortune to be in the most amazing experience of my LIFE! I have decided to go "FULL TIME" with Paths and my website! It has done too much for me to focus on anything else!! I have been so powerfully influenced by none other than my personal PATHS AFFILIATES!! These are among the most JOYOUS people I have ever known! It is my desire to work with THESE PEOPLE FROM NOW ON FULL TIME!!

I have said this Many times before, as I work on many people on paths and not on paths; The people I work on that are on Paths seem to get much quicker and faster more lasting results!! Bringing in the "light" to the collective unconscious is what Paths does best, what we all do for ourselves via other forms of healing ("bringing in the light") is EXTREMELY POWERFUL as well!

This is why I have started this Thread, because I KNOW that Paths has helped me evolve my CEM effortlessly and joyfully! I can make individual corrections and now more effortlessly Group corrections! So to all of you that are taking action and practicing your choice of a Healing Modality know that Paths will assist you GREATLY in achieving your chosen goals. And I will always be here to practice my chosen form of "bringing in the light" which is (and always will be) Paths, Chinese Energetic Medicine, and (in my home town) Martial Arts!

More importantly "WHAT YOU DO FOR YOURSELF YOU DO FOR ANOTHER AND WHAT YOU DO FOR ANOTHER YOU DO FOR YOURSELF"!!!
      IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Sharyn's MASTERMIND Private Thread

Hi all,

Sharyn has a Private Mastermind Thread here on Energetic Forum! If you are serious about joining us weekly for "masterminding" then private message Sharyn, Maggie, Jamie, Viviana, Pamela, Sonora, or me. We will then give you the way into the Mastermind Private thread! We are currently masterminding on Skype Skype - internet calls - download Skype free now - free calls - official website only 9 are allowed at a time. If more choose to mastermind with us then we will manifest a way to successfully mastermind more people at the same time. I am also teaching CEM on this call! It is so simple a child can do it!! The next Master mind Call is this coming Wednesday August 15th at 4pm Eastern time

Here is what Sharyn has just recently posted on this private thread!!

Here are just a couple of quotes that embody some of the reading that I have done about Master Minding:

"MasterMinding is based upon the ancient premise that the combined energies of 2 or more like minded persons is many, many times greater than the sum of the individual energies involved. The MasterMind Principle states:

When two or more people coordinate in a spirit of harmony and work toward a definite objective or purpose, they place themselves in position, through that alliance, to absorb power directly from the great storehouse of Infinite Intelligence coming through the creative mechanism of each contributing mind." Mary Robinson Reynolds
        "No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind" - Napoleon Hill

I would also like to offer up this statement which was made by Dr Norman Shealy M.D, Ph.D which I came across in my wanderings whilst reading about quantum healing. Although he is specifically referring to "hands on healing" I believe that the comment is also relevant to what we can achieve with love & the power of our thoughts.

"Energy really does follow thought. Our love has more impact than anyone knows, and when you learn to direct the life force energy, the possibilities are truly extraordinary. DNA, molecules, cells, tissues, organs & even the position of bones all respond to the powerful vibration of our love as expressed through the life force energy that comes throughout our hands.
        Hands on healing is real, natural & can be easily learned, basic human skill that clearly shows us that our love is far more wondrous & powerful than any of us know."

And also:

"Intent is something that happens so automatically, most people just miss it. When you simply walk across the room, you already generated the intention to do so. You see, love and intention are among the most natural qualities we have. If you are reading this book to learn to do healing, you already have sufficient love and intention to do a wonderful job." Richard Gordon

As do we in our MasterMind Group!

Love, Light & Blessings to You All,

Sharyn

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Cem

Thanks Grace and everyone for the amazing energy I have been feeling it intensely for the past two days. It's like the most wonderful joy is flowing through me. It's like it is making cracks in the hard shell of discontent and seeping through those cracks, dissolving the shell little by little.

This morning, when I was taking my shower, I took all the time in the world. Normally, I'm go go go, do do do (that whole type A personality thing) and if I take a ton of time on myself, I feel guilty. This morning I treated myself like a Queen, putting on all of the skin care and foo foo stuff that I wanted too, and taking PLENTY of time to do it. It felt very peaceful and like the right thing to do, to pamper myself like the important person I really am. Awesome. That is a BIG difference for me.

Count me in on the Mastermind group.

Much much love to all of you!
          Love and Blessings,
          DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
          My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

• DeAnn, the GODDESS!!

Hi DeAnn!

I am thrilled and forever grateful for your FABULOUS Post! Loving yourself the way you are doing ( especially this morning ) Is exactly what WE ALL NEED TO DO on a consistent basis!

Putting yourself first has nothing to do with taking too much (feeling guilty)! It has all to do with filling your "cup", honoring your "temple", and giving to yourself (receiving) all the love you desire so that there is so much more of YOU to give to US!!

We all need you to do this on a consistent basis so that we can have MORE OF YOU (THE ONE)!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace it is so good to see you posting again, you were greatly missed.

I'd really appreciate some healing on an infection in my gum on the right hand side of my face please. It's an on going thing (for years now, diff problems infection is a newie!) it's kinda swelled my cheek up and I don't want to go get antibiotics!

thank you so, so much everyone.

love and light,

SJ xxx

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Thank you for practising, up until last night Sandra was not getting much sleep at all and was getting very stressed. But last night, it was a little bit better until 5:30 am when Kai woke her up. Still chest pains but no dizzy spells.

Hopefully, we're back on the track with things

With love and gratitude
                Alan

Comment

• Gosh it's been a while since I visited this thread. So much going on... And all of it so positive and uplifting...

Grace, happy belated birthday!! I hope my news uplifts your spirits as it has uplifted mine!! I am scheduled to undergo a 12 hour surgery Thursday morning... Yes, the count down is here. I've been a busy little bee, putting together all the positive audio (music, and audiobooks) on my IPod so that I can listen nonstop in the ICU so I don't have to worry about my vision, or reading and can focus on healing.

No fear about the surgery. Funny I guess, but I feel completely empowered to reassure my surgeons that everything will be fine. hahaha ... There is just knowingness – I’m not done living. I am more certain than ever that one day I will take my daughter and we will experience together the swelling magic of a live performance of Boris Godunov.

Today I cry listening to the climax of Boris Godunov. As always when I tear up, my right eye swells with tears, but my left eye stays dry. But what is unusual about today is that minutes later after my right eye has dried up, a single tear falls down the left side of my face. Every time.

Delayed reaction, I suppose.... That or my eye just wants to be a little stubborn!!! But REAL TEARS for the first time in over a year ALMOST on command!!!

I am so blessed by all the positive enregies you are sending my way!!! Pamela said that I was included on the Mastermind project as well.... Thank you thank you thank you.... I am just so grateful....

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!!

Shauna

Comment

• I posted this somewhere else....

I thought I would put it here as it seems more people read this thread.

This was forwarded to me today, it was originally written by Bri Grandmother. I think collectively we can help so I am posting this here for everyone to read and add your amazing and powerful energy to help this little girl and her family.

The letter:
                    Since I saw you last, Bri and her Mom have been to Seattle Children’s Cancer Hospital for 4 months, right through Thanksgiving and Christmas. She finally got home mid January and has been in recovery since.

She has never been able to get her blood to produce her own platelets and it means she has to have transfusions, sometimes twice a week. Her 6 mo. routine MRI in June showed another tumor growing in her cerebellum. That is her third brain tumor. They arranged for a visit to Seattle again for 4 days and did a procedure called Gamma Knife that literally zaps the tumor and fries it. Then they saw another one behind that one and zapped that one too.

The Doctors have had a heart to heart with the parents and told them they have to face the possibility now that Bri may never recover. Now we are fulfilling "wishes" as best as we can. She is 9 now and has wanted to go to Hawaii for 3 yrs. Bill and I had already paid for our condo and airfare for Maui in November, so gave it to them. They will only be able to go if she does not deteriorate by then. All of this is very hard for me to handle. We are so very close. She thinks I am telepathic and does not answer me sometimes, certain that I know what she has said in her mind. On their way back from Seattle by car, her Dad was in the back seat playing with her and her Mom was driving and watching them in the mirror. Her Dad asked Bri if she would like to be really quiet and make a prayer together. He said, just close your eyes and talk to God silently and he will hear you. Meanwhile, in her Dad’s mind he asked God why he had to loose such an incredible little girl that was so full of love. Why couldn't he be taken instead of her? Bri started crying and clutched her fathers arm saying, Daddy; I don't want you to die!!!

Needless to say, it really shook up the parents. I told her Mom on the phone that I had always known she was like that. I live with her on my mind 24/7. I pray deeply every night before falling asleep. I try to intercept any bad thoughts of losing her with a beautiful movie of her running down the beach in a bathing suit with a big smile on her face. I am very afraid this little girl's script is in place and she wants to leave now, but none of us can let her go.
                    Love, J

Aloha
                    Keoi
                    Keys To Awakening Your Inner Psychic

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Sandra reports that Kai is sleeping well. Zain slept from 9pm to 2am. So Sandra got some sleep between 11:30 pm and 2am

Now if we get get Zain to sleep through until morning that would be great

With love and gratitude
                      Alan

Comment

• Good Morning all

Well it is not even 7 am and I am up... Well actually I have been up most of the night... I am trying to not stress out, but I must be a little bit about the biopsy this morning. Well it could be that I am having to go all by myself because I don't have anyone here to go with me! I do have someone picking me up afterwards though. That is good!

Well I guess I just need some calming energy sent this way! I know deep down that everything is going to be okay today, but well I have this thing about hospitals... ok it is a little left over fear thing... Growing up the only time I ever went to the hospital was to visit someone who was dying! I have gotten over the passing out thing that I use to do at hospitals... but I am a bit nervous and this is just an outpatient one day thing!

Thanks so much
                        Sj zartgirl

Comment

• Sending Peace and Calm Your Way

zartgirl, I just want you to know we are all with you and sending healing energy your way and join with you in intending a perfect outcome. As soon as you thought about posting on the forum energy was already surrounding you to provide comfort.
                          Take care, Sj
                          Light, Love, Gratitude and Joy,
                          Maggie
                          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                          Word Whisperer
                          My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• &quot;The Power of ONE&quot;

The Power of ONE is IMMENSE!! The more of YOU that come together with these amazing thoughts I am reading here on this Forum and especially on this thread, the more LIGHT YOU pull from the "INFINITE POTENTIAL" of that which YOU ARE created from. That "INFINITE POTENTIAL" that YOU have instant access to is forever waiting to be formed into YOUR greatest desires!

Focusing your desires with the feeling of LOVE AND GRATITUDE in every waking moment in order to manifest your perfect experiences is initially the most difficult work you will ever do in your life!! THE REWARDS OF COURSE BEING MIRACULOUS!! So PRACTICE!! Practice makes perfect!! Do this work with a joyful heart!! This work is the most fun, exciting, rewarding, full-filling work possible! It also becomes EFFORTLESS after just a short while.

So choose to "BE" what you desire by "feeling" Gratitude for your desires as if it has already been given to you! Focus your mind on this feeling in as many moments through out the day as humanly possible for you.

Shauna, I will be with you on Thursday with my whole being!

S.J, Please keep me informed, I still do not have complete "strength" yet for this infection in your gums, but I have removed quite a few layers that were adding to the manifestation of this "issue". Let me know what (if anything) has shifted yet.

Zartgirl, I worked on you and Shauna last night for quite some time. Please let me know how you are feeling.

Firehorse, I am very happy and grateful that you and your family are feeling some results. It still seems to see/saw a bit, so I am going to start using on your family a new (more evolved) CEM technique I was intuitively guided into while I was in Puerto Rico. I will post about this more in the future.

Keoi, Thank you for your Post, Our collective energies will indeed bring in more light for You, Bri and her family. I do test "strong" 100% probability that Bri will enjoy Maui in November! Keoi, keep your desire (of Bri enjoying herself in Maui) focused in your mind as often as you can, and Please keep me posted on this beautiful being Bri.

Moxie, Thank you for your fabulous post, YOU are absolutely correct!! All has already been created, no answers to find only to recover (conversations with God, friendship book) The moment zartgirl that you desired your perfect healing it was already waiting for you to receive! This is why you have created this Forum, this thread, CEM, and anything else you have manifested to confirm your perfect desires are here for the taking!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Zartgirl!

Aaron has GREAT recommendations here for you Sallyjane, What "tests" the strongest for you is to make sure you indeed get restful sleep. So do what you are intuitively guided to concerning getting plenty of rest. Also Aaron has mentioned many times in other posts to also take Melatonin. Increasing your Paths sleep boost is definitely a winner for you. I am a HUGH fan of the Just Relax Module!! (HUGH) So if you haven't already please make sure you get on this module when you decide to switch out a module next.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              Hi Zartgirl,

I can relate perfectly as I had serious TMJ when I was younger. From about 14-16 had serious stressful events and also head traumas, grinding teeth at nght...more like clinching not really grinding. Headaches, stress, etc... got back to states around 18-19 or so, jaw hurt so bad, popped, clicked, it hurt to eat food. Couldn't hardly open my mouth very much because of the pain. Muscles were knotted up in my jaw making my bit uneven.

Had the same plastic mouthpiece. But doctor tried to tell me if I didn't wear it it would get worse and they would eventually have to do surgery by going in below my ear/jaw stuff drilling in, scraping cleaning it out and injecting steroids, etc...

I wore the mouthpiece for a while but the conclusion I came to for myself was that it would make it worse because it only meant that I didn't have to bite down as far to cause the same tension so it made it easier for me to cause the same damage with less effort. I stopped wearing it and refused to listen to them and it healed up by itself. In a year or less, 100% healed.

I am not recommending you stop wearing it or anything but I would say whatever you can do to make sure that your sleep is very very good and whatever you can do to stay stress free. If you aren't on the deep sleep booster, you might want to try that and as something that may be helpful, maybe try the just relax module for a while to see if it relieves some of the tension.

Is it possible you're muscles are just knotted up in your jaw because if so, you might be able to find a smart professional who can help do some minor massage work to work them out. It is slow and gradual but helpful. If you're hips are out of alignment because the jaw can throw the whole body out of alignment, have you tried shoe inserts to help correct that until your jaw is more in alignment?

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Originally posted by Rin View Post
                                Grace, your wonderful prosperity corrections seem to be working! I've been experiencing all sorts of delightful surprises in this respect, even finding money on the street! Please keep working on it. Also, please help me out with my summer heat exhaustion, I've been feeling really wrung out the past few weeks. (I'm another one who is unduly affected by weather conditions, like Sharyn.) Thank you so much. It's lovely to see you back on board!

Hi Rin,

I have just pumped up the juice for Prosperity and Wealth!! I am getting a great deal of strength with most of you on Abundance, But what I still find not so strong is "money in the bank" which is a Prosperity issue. Also Wealth is about "HAVING IT ALL" which is also not so strong with many of you. We all are truly aware of the "infinite potential" (ABUNDANCE) of this Universe so I am very excited about this!!

I want not only RIN, but all of you to pay attention to what you are manifesting now with Prosperity and Wealth! I am going to spend some more time on this for the next few weeks, so Post even the smallest experiences you become aware of!!

RIN and ALLEN, Please let me know how the heat exhaustion and Tennis Elbow "issues" are now.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X