Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stewartzander
    replied
    I would like to hear more information from your side.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Grace

Originally posted by grace11 View Post
    Hi I came across this forum while searching for answers about the pain i am experiencing. Its really old so i dont know if you will ever see this but any advice would be so mazing. Ive been dealing with this for so long and fee llike im doing it all alone. I had googles chinese medicine right arm and i saw this forum with your mame, which is the same as mine, so it seemed like maybe it could be a sign.
    I am only 22 years old and for as long as I can remember my riight side is all messed up. Just really aching pain. some onthe left side too, but most on the right. it feels so emotional like sadness and almost paralyzing dull sometimes a bit sharper. The most intense is all the way down my neck to my hand and my front right shoulder and chest. Headaches is the back of my head and behind my eyes. It feels like its related to love and giving/recieving. I dont know, i have really overanalyzed it all and honestly made it worse and worse. I will be so amazingly grateful for any insights you may have. Thanks for all you do it seems like alot of really wonderful things!
    Hi Grace!

I make Group energetic corrections every morning and evening for all the people that view and/or have viewed this Chinese Energetic Medicine page. I make individual CEM corrections for the people that post requests. I know you have been receiving the Group corrections since you posted, but it wasn't till today that I realized you had posted a request. So I have made the necessary individual corrections for you now.

One of the biggest issues I muscle tested and corrected for you was the belief that it takes 60-70 decades for healing. For your Emotional Body I made corrections for eliminating Confusion, Confusion <-> Anger, frustration <-> Anger, Frustration, Confusion <-> Sadness, and Anger <-> Sadness, and many other secondary emotions such as inflexibility/rigidity, exhaustion, perfectionism, dependent, and despairs.

For your Psychic and Spiritual Bodies, I made corrections for "inability to help someone that is suffering." "A psychic connection to a relative in another time and space that is suffering." "Tuning into ancestral spirits in certain locations."

CEM corrections were also made for you on the Macrocosmic Energy Fields: Cosmic Energy, and Universal/creative intelligence energy. Miscellaneous Issues were, Foreign/alien implants/future human. Merging body parts, entities, Laser surgery, Spells, Parasites from past lives, and last but not least Dead influences.

We are immense beings infinitely within and infinitely without. And we are all connected, unified and ONE! So don't allow these issues that I corrected concern you in anyway anymore. Also I highly recommend that you view the Movie by Quantum Physicist Nassim Haramein called The Black Whole. It will raise your consciousness and increase your faith in your true nature. Here is the link:

Link to the Movie the Black Whole

Thank you so much for your Faith in me and Chinese Energetic Medicine.

Last edited by Grace; 02-12-2017, 06:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• grace11
    replied
    Hi I came across this forum while searching for answers about the pain i am experiencing. Its really old so i dont know if you will ever see this but any advice would be so mazing. Ive been dealing with this for so long and fee llike im doing it all alone. I had googles chinese medicine right arm and i saw this forum with your mame, which is the same as mine, so it seemed like maybe it could be a sign.
    I am only 22 years old and for as long as I can remember my riight side is all messed up. Just really aching pain. some onthe left side too, but most on the right. it feels so emotional like sadness and almost paralyzing dull sometimes a bit sharper. The most intense is all the way down my neck to my hand and my front right shoulder and chest. Headaches is the back of my head and behind my eyes. It feels like its related to love and giving/recieving. I dont know, i have really overanalyzed it all and honestly made it worse and worse. I will be so amazingly grateful for any insights you may have. Thanks for all you do it seems like alot of really wonderful things!

Leave a comment:

• samss
    replied

Best Wishes to you.RC Helicopters | RC Airplanes | RC Cars | RC Boats | RC Tanks | RC Accessories | RC Parts | RCTOPHOBBY

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Things are better in certain departments. Filled with worry about money, however.

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Thank you, Grace!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Belle!

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
    Grace,

It has been over a year since I've checked in here. I did let go of some people and things that no longer served my growth. I have made many, many changes. I have dusted off old goals and I am giving them love again.

I would greatly appreciate some corrections to have faith in myself, patience (even though I've already been waiting 20 years for these things to manifest) and a suggestion for any PATHS modules in case I choose to start up again.

Thank you thank you.
    Hi Belle!

I have already begun making CEM corrections per your request. I am very happy for your two requests, Faith and Patience, exactly what you need to focus most on now. Your Faith in yourself to attract goodness is directly related to understanding that you are ONE with the Whole. You are not separate from a harmonious life, in this truth you will feel an unbelievable well of gratitude which will surely attract more experiences to be grateful for.

Patience is directly related to Peace. The more at peace you are with what is going on in your outer world, the more patience you will develop. The gift of Patience is Patience.

So happy to see your post!

The only Module that muscle tests strong for you is X Path. This is the link to my Paths website for the X Path Module. Enjoy!

PATHS | X PATH | Amplify Your Allure

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Grace,

It has been over a year since I've checked in here. I did let go of some people and things that no longer served my growth. I have made many, many changes. I have dusted off old goals and I am giving them love again.

I would greatly appreciate some corrections to have faith in myself, patience (even though I've already been waiting 20 years for these things to manifest) and a suggestion for any PATHS modules in case I choose to start up again.

Thank you thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Jimmy!

Originally posted by Cheatcode View Post
    Thank you very much Grace. I have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Yuen and would very much like to study with him, but being a college student is not going to allow me to anytime soon(I hope I didnt violate LoA by stating my reality). Would you recommend any of the products on his website? I've heard they are outdated, but I am definitely going to check out Dr. Hawkins's book. I haven't found any loose change yet but I seem to have a more relaxed attitude towards money, and am definitely thinking about it less. And that means something, thanks again Grace.
    Hi Jimmy,

I have not purchased anything from Dr. Yuen's current website, but when I did study with Dr. Yuen in 2001/2002 I purchased his homeopathic remedies and books at the seminars I attended and they were very good.

Being neutral, calm and relaxed about money is a very important start. I will continue daily making corrections for you and this group on abundance, wealth, prosperity and health. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Cheatcode
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Hi Jimmy,

Of course! I made CEM corrections for you this morning on Abundance, and I will continue to do so along with all in this group. I have taught privately this great Healing art to many people since I began back in 20001. You can also get more information on learning Chinese Energetic Medicine from my teacher, Dr. Kam Yuen at Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! — The Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! I also highly recommend reading the book by Dr. David Hawkins Ph.D, M.D. "Power vs Force". Feel free to post any changes you experience, or any other questions you may have. Thank you Jimmy for your post.
    Thank you very much Grace. I have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Yuen and would very much like to study with him, but being a college student is not going to allow me to anytime soon(I hope I didnt violate LoA by stating my reality). Would you recommend any of the products on his website? I've heard they are outdated, but I am definitely going to check out Dr. Hawkins's book. I haven't found any loose change yet but I seem to have a more relaxed attitude towards money, and am definitely thinking about it less. And that means something, thanks again Grace.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Jimmy!

Originally posted by Cheatcode View Post
    Hey all, i Was browsing through this thread and I just had to sign up and jump in. May I receive corrections for abundance as well?

Btw do you teach?
    Hi Jimmy,

Of course! I made CEM corrections for you this morning on Abundance, and I will continue to do so along with all in this group. I have taught privately this great Healing art to many people since I began back in 20001. You can also get more information on learning Chinese Energetic Medicine from my teacher, Dr. Kam Yuen at Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! — The Yuen Method by Dr. Kam Yuen - No More Healing! I also highly recommend reading the book by Dr. David Hawkins Ph.D, M.D. "Power vs Force". Feel free to post any changes you experience, or any other questions you may have. Thank you Jimmy for your post.

Leave a comment:

• Cheatcode
    replied
    Sorry

Please excuse me, my name is Jimmy

Nice to be here with you all

Leave a comment:

• Cheatcode
    replied
    Hi Grace

Hey all, i Was browsing through this thread and I just had to sign up and jump in. May I receive corrections for abundance as well?

Btw do you teach?

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Michael

Originally posted by Micheal Levenson View Post
    I wish to give in some reviews for, my own personal experiences about the energizers. I have used many brands till my a doctor friend of mine suggested me QuWave Harmonizer Products and trust me, it revived me with a new sense of energy altogether. I want to suggest this products to as many people as possible as it really works.
    Hi Michael,

Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate all products and services that will energetically enhance ones being like our very own PATHS, Chinese Energetic Medicine, Matrix Energetics, etc. My friend DeAnn also gave me a suggestion and this one comes with a 2 week free trial. SRC4All Where Qi Gong Meets 21st Century Technology I happen to know one of the developers personally, because he is also a Martial Artist. His name is Grand Master David Harris. Src4You, is very similar to the way I practice Chinese Energetic Medicine. Yes, anyone can do anything, with the sheer power of the Mind, but these are all great "jumping boards" to get one started in the faith that they have all the power within themselves to be completely, Whole, Perfect, Powerful, Strong, Loving, Harmonious, and Happy.

Leave a comment:

• Micheal Levenson
    replied
    I wish to give in some reviews fro, my own personal experiences about the energizers. I have used many brands till my a doctor friend of mine suggested me QuWave Harmonizer Products and trust me, it revived me with a new sense of energy altogether. I want to suggest this products to as many people as possible as it really works.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X