Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracie's coming back today!

Hi My Sweet Ones!

I'm just popping in to tell you all that Gracie will be flying home from Puerto Rico later today and should be back in her own home by midnight tonight. Unfortunately, she will be sitting in the airport awaiting her flight for about 4-5 hours this afternoon, but she is going to try to find internet connection while she is waiting so she can do some posting. I expect that tomorrow she will be busy catching up with stuff and she also has to create a birthday party for her little Sophia, but after that she will FINALLY be able to settle in to her normal routine and put all of this wild and crazy traveling behind her for awhile!

While she has been away she has been working on all of you and Jamie and I are also doing some serious CEM practicing, but I am sure that once Gracie gets back, she will be able to devote more loving time and energy making corrections.

S.J.... Honey...it is SO GOOD to see your post... Gracie wanted me to tell you that those of us working with Sharyn on the Mastermind project WILL be getting extensive CEM instructions, so I hope you still want to be a part of this group!!! I expect to hear from Gracie this afternoon and if she isn't able to get internet connection, I will read to her your post as well as all the recent ones she may have missed, so she will undoubtedly be making corrections while she is waiting for her flight.

In the meantime, let's all intend that she has an easy traveling day with no hassles!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude to All of You Precious Beings,

Pamela
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Comment

• WooHoo Grace is Coming Home

Hi Pamela and SJ. So glad to hear Gracie is on her way home - I intend with you that she have a wonderful, carefree flight back home and that the gift of time she has been given at the airport is a true blessing. It is so exciting to hear what Grace is planning with CEM and the Mastermind group. Pamela - are there any materials, books etc. we can get ahead of time to prepare? I did see one book on the site.
      SJ, so glad to see you posting and to hear you were able to get the assistance you were looking for.
      I will be offline beginning Friday and for the week following - it is time for my yearly Summer Sisters Cottage week. It is always great fun to get away with three other women.
      It will be like having a 'surprise' waiting for me when I get home and can come and check all the new posts and read the happenings here on ESM.
      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
      Maggie
      Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
      CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
      Word Whisperer
      My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Hi,

Thank to everyone for practising.

Something happened previous to last night when Sandra couldn't sleep between 1am and 5am. Zain and Kai disturbed her regularly but she was totally awake between 1-5am rather than dozing off like normal.

Last night Zain and Kai disturbed her regularly but towards morning she normally drops off but Kai woke up and kept disturbing her from 5am onwards. Kai also woke up Zain at an early hour which threw his sleeping pattern off for the day.

So please keep practising

With love and gratitude
        Alan
        Save over $1,000 on PATHS
        Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Blessings everyone... And thank you Pamela for the update!! I'm not exactly sure where healing energies are coming from (Grace, or Pamela, or somewhere else) but I can report healing tingling sensations in my face off and on throughout every day since posting. I had these tingling sensations frequently right after my last surgery (summer 06), but they slowly tapered off - and then quit completey around the first of 2007. However, when I received healing from Grace in the past I experienced this tingling sensation. And like I said, I've noticed it off and on throughout my days since posting here (and a few other places for Reiki healing).

Yesterday I had an "odd" experience ewith my left eye (that no longer produces tears). Yesterday I had a single tear form in my left eye. This occasionally happens when I put in too many artificial tears (since my tear duct is plugged to keep every tiny bit of moisture in that I can). However, I have not put in any artificial tears in three days...

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it can't be bad.

Much love, gratitude and many blessings.

Shauna

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Previous to last night Sandra said she had some light sleep between 12:30 and 5am She still got disturbed by Kai and Zain but she didn't wake up fully.

Last night after her yoga class she was expecting a good nights sleep except Zain did a head butt and split her lip Not a restful night

Many thanks to everyone who is practising

With love and gratitude
            Alan

Comment

• Even during my last post I was a bit skeptical about proclaiming my "tear" a healing; just incase no more followed. This morning I woke up with moisture around my eye, but wasn't sure if there had been a tear or not (since I had not felt it during my sleep).

However, in the last hour or so I've had three tears. There is no way I can discount the healing involved with that (and I've used no artificial tears today or yesterday). Truly remarkable.

I can't express my gratitude.

Shauna

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Some progress is being made

Previous to last night Zain woke 1am, 3am and 5am ish, so it was about 2 hrs between each disturbance. Last night Sandra was too tired to note what happened but her sleep appeared to be less disturbed. Still being woken up Kai around 5am but still better.

Thank you all for practising

With love and gratitude
                Alan

Comment

• The Powerful Mind of Sharyn!

Hi Sharyn,

I am up for any time at all on August 9th!! I am truly happy and grateful for all that you are doing for us! I also now have a way to connect by phone with as many people who wish to be on the call with us next time we connect. Thanks to Aaron Murakami!!

This initial call should be kept to a minimum at first, but I do "see" that it will grow very quickly. So once we decide on the next call, we will post the number and date/time for the next months call.

SJ, I am going to spend some time on this initial call talking about how to practice CEM. But first we will be talking about Sharyn's fabulous Masterminding Ideas!! With each monthly call I will spend up to an hour on Teaching CEM after we have finished "Masterminding with Sharyn"
                  IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Glenn! A very fortunate Man!

Hi Glenn,

I have already worked on your leg and hip, please keep me posted on what you are feeling now.

And YES you are a very fortunate man because we are going to work on you, Shauna, and Alan's Family collectively on this first Mastermind/Cem phone call.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Fabulous Shauna!!

Shauna you are so incredibly absolutely FABULOUS!! I would love to talk with you very soon on the phone. We will discuss more about YOU and why you have chosen all these amazing challenges in your life. We will discuss your Tumor's Origin and anything else you desire!

I love and adore your picture and I am very grateful you have also chosen to include your little one in this beautiful picture!!

I have not stopped working on you nor will I, and of course On August 16th I will give you individual attention. Remember though that you are creating all of this!! You have immense power and the potential for even MORE!! The healing energies you are receiving are from me to you, but more importantly from YOU to YOU!! THERE IS NO SEPARATION FROM ANYTHING OR ANYONE OF US!!

Your tears are the sweetest tears of GRATITUDE I have ever known! YOU MAKE MY HEART SING!!

Please Private Message me with your time zone and phone number.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Gratitude For Aaron!

I want to explain why Aaron posted Humming bird Pictures. While I was in Puerto Rico handling some family Real Estate Business, I called into our Paths weekly conference call.

On the call I mentioned how I had (in complete amazement and joy) witnessed not more than 2 feet away from me a humming bird flying and enjoying the nectar from a beautiful flowering vine!

I was delighted because it was a clear message from the universe to me that this trip I had to unexpectedly make to Puerto Rico was going to prove Joyful for my family and me!

According to the Native American Indians the humming bird signifies the medicine of JOY!

I also mentioned on the Paths Conference call that I had never seen a live humming bird before! I was thrilled! Aaron then mentioned that he had some pictures of humming birds. Well I had to have a reminder of my fabulous moment in Puerto Rico, so I asked him to send them to me!!

Well he did the greater thing of posting them on this Forum for ALL to see and enjoy!! I am forever grateful Then Glenn, posted some more Pictures that are awesome as well!!

Life just keeps getting better and better!! Once I got home from Puerto Rico I was telling my son the events of the trip. I was telling Ryan that on Monday some amazing synchronicities transpired that made everything incredibly Joyful! Well he reminded me that on that day Monday July 23rd was my Mother's Birthday!! (My Mother passed away on December 26th 2004. The Mood Elevation Module assisted me in releasing the immense grief I was still holding onto.)

The only reason why I chose to take this unexpected trip and make the effort of helping the family was because of the dream I had (in which I knew my mother was telling me to go back to the "motherland") that gave me the motivation and desire to help! It was early in the morning when the call came in and I was dreaming in that very moment of going "home to the Motherland!"

I was in Canada with my son when I got the phone call asking if I would help the family and come to Puerto Rico to handle this difficult situation.

To "KNOW" that my mother was assisting me in this difficult situation was such a complete feeling of JOY that was indescribable!

I will forever be happy and grateful for these humming bird pictures!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Gracie,

Tonight in the garden we watched a humming bird feedon a nearby flower...so beautiful. I am glad to hear you are well and look forward to speaking with you sometime in the near future. I woudl have liked to be involved in the August 9 training but we will be camping by the ocean in Maine then...perhaps next time.

Love to you,

Allen
                          With love and gratitude,

Allen
                          www.paths-now.com
                          www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

• Your Right Ear!

Hi Terry,

I am so happy your hand is feeling better, but I am going to work on your right ear tonight individually. Please let me know how it is feeling when you get a chance.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• DeAnn, I did get lost!

Hi DeAnn,

I did get lost while I was talking with you! But, I want you to know that I stopped for directions at a Pharmacy type store. There I saw a beautiful perfumed soap and lotion set that I bought for my favorite Aunt!! So there was a wonderful experience had out of all of it!!

I also want you to know that the conversation was wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing about it for the world!! You are also amazing!!

I will most definitely share much on August 9th much more than you can even imagine!! LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For my Dear S.J

Hi S.J,

I am getting some "strength" with you. Please let me know what you are feeling now. Much love and light to you and your awesome nature!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

Working...
                                X