Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rsi

Hi Alan,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will do what you suggest. I have also just received a mouse mat with a gel support. I will use that from now on.

I will let you know how I get on.

Thank you.

Terry

Comment

• Woops!

Sorry Ellen,

I meant to say to you in my last post that I am intending powerful ((((positive thoughts))))) for your friend John & also his family. I shall be thinking of him & keeping him in my thoughts.

Love & Blessings,

Sharyn

Theta Healing
      Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• What a Wonderful Forum This IS

I have to say how much I love coming to this forum everyday just knowing there will be so many interesting posts.
        Grace I will be sending you love and support as you take part in the tournaments this weekend. You are an amazingly powerful woman and it is so grand to see you travel the world and spread your love and gratitude with so many others in so many ways.

Sharyn and S.J. what can I say - I love reading your posts. You are both so special and I love our Reiki connection. I send both of you healing and love.

Terry I know that with Grace's corrections and all the love and support from this group your hand will be feeling better in no time. It sure is great to be able to post here and get truly loving support including practical things you can do to help with the pain [thanks to Alan].

It seems when I read this forum there is so much I would love to jump in and say but by the time I read it all - I have to keep looking back to remember who said what must have something to do with mind overload or I could probably blame it on age. Or perhaps my brain is so loaded with good info there just isn't a lot of remembering room

Anyway, I just want to say I love you all and so enjoy reading and being connected with all of you.
        Have a wonderful day!
        Love,
        Maggie

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
        CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
        Word Whisperer
        My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Hearing Corrections

Hi Grace,
          For the past few days Grace, our gracious, wonderful CEM genius has been working with me on some corrections. A while back now, we worked on some issues that were manifesting as a terrible cough. I had total relief for quite some time and then about a week ago another round surfaced. This time it has affected my hearing mostly. It has been most frustrating not to be able to hear clearly -kinda like after a flight when your ears need to pop.
          I have a strong connection to Einstein and I can almost hear him laughing with that sarcastic humour of his - I finally said - "all right all ready!! tell me what I need to hear "- I sure do not need this physical manifestation
          Spiritually I feel strong and powerful and this is more of an annoyance than anything - but I would like it gone and I am publically claiming perfect hearing and asking each of you to agree with me for that.
          In the meantime, Grace will continue to do her magic and I will continue to do Reiki healing as well.

Thank you for you love and support,
          Love and gratitude,
          Maggie
          Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
          CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
          Word Whisperer
          My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Thank You...

My Dear Ones...

I am just popping in to express my deepest Thanks to Pammie, Maggie, Sharyn, Gracie and Davis for the beautiful comments on my new painting...

And Gracie...You will be happy to know that I have followed your instructions and have begun a thread on the healing modality of my new painting style and process! As I stated in this new thread, ALL of you who are posting on THIS thread are receiving my most loving intentions as I continue painting on the one that is in progress now!!! You are all such beautiful and perfect beings and I wish to express my deep gratitude for all the loving energy you have been directing towards me.... I am so Happy and Grateful to send it back to you in a way that has become a very deep and intrinsic part of my painting process...

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
            Last edited by Pamela; 07-04-2007, 09:18 PM.
            My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

• Wow, am I getting behind on this thread again!! It's just movin' right along lately!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in quickly to say how beautiful your painting is Pamela! Wow- what detail and I just love the Illusions aspect of it! Brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

Grace, have a great time in Canada! St. Albert is a wonderful place - I've never been but one of my best friends grew up there and loves it there. Good luck on everything you are doing as well, not that you need it! I've got Skype downloaded but still need to get my hands on a microphone (ancient laptop I'm on at the moment), so one of these days hopefully we'll get to have a chat!

To everyone else who I haven't personally "conversed" with, my thoughts are with you all and I hope you are creating all that you desire!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
              Kim

Comment

• What absolutely gorgeous tulips, Pamela! They are my favourite flower.

Grace, have a splendid time in Canada, and could you and everybody please keep me in your thoughts for some financial corrections? I have seen some really interesting developments on this front recently, but there is room for improvement. Thank you!

Comment

• Hi,

Thank you to everyone whose been practising on this thread.

Just to let you know Kai kept Sandra awake for two hours in the middle of last night and Zain kept her awake before and after Kai!!!

Sandra's feeling really poorly right now so some help in her direction would be really appreciated

With love and gratitude
                  Alan
                  Save over $1,000 on PATHS
                  Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• In Canada "FEELIN' GOOD"

Hi All, I am in Canada right now waiting for my Ride to pick Ryan (my son) and me up to take us from the hotel to the Dojo for our first workout in Canada!

Hi Alan, I am going to work on Sandra mainly tonight,not just Zain and Kai. She needs the attention!! Please give her a big hug and kiss for me!

Hi Rin, Your Posts are always so full of LOVE!! Where ever you post People follow!! I will give you some extra work tonight on your finances. In fact I will spend some extra time on the group for this matter too. I have been working a lot on relationships lately for the group, but tonight I will spend more time on Abundance, Prosperity and Wealth again!

Right this moment, I am working on Terry, S.J, Davis, Maggie, Sharyn, and Alan's Sandra. After this I will work on Rin, and the group for Wealth etc. Tonight I will do my normal Group Corrections and certain individuals I have been consistently working on.

I am having such a wonderful time already. The Internet Service is working great here at the Hotel, so this makes me very happy!!

Thank you Pammie, Pamela, Glenn, Jamie, Allen, Lama, Davis, and Kim for posting! I am in deep gratitude for your posts!!

I Will be back tomorrow.
                    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Thank you SO much Grace I really appreciate it very much indeed.

Comment

• Hi Gracie,

I hope you are having a wonderful time in Canada! I'll be thinking of you when you are in the tournaments and sending you lots of love.

When you get the chance, would you correct my neck and shoulder area?
                        I've had a stiff neck for a week now. I've tried some Matrix Energetics but can't seem to shake it. It is really draining me this week.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Lots of love,
                        Aime

Comment

• Hello Grace,
                          Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Hi Alan, I am going to work on Sandra mainly tonight,not just Zain and Kai. She needs the attention!! Please give her a big hug and kiss for me!
                          Thank you so much for your help.

That night (previous to last), Sandra had a really rough night because Zain was crying a lot.

Last night Zain woke up at midnight, 3am and 6am. He seems to do better when we remember to give him some of Dr Schulze digestive tonic (fingers crossed) But Kai was ill and threw up in bed and kept everyone awake for a while. So Zain behaved but Kai was ill!!! Sandra also managed to get to a yoga class and she says her back is much better after that.

So its just coordinating Zain and Kai to both sleep through the night. Haven't been able to manage that since Zain was born

Progress is being made as the Zain is sleeping longer and longer although there are frequent steps back

Thank you to everyone who is practising

With love and gratitude
                          Alan

Comment

• Hi,

The previous night was a rough night for Sandra as Zain was crying intermittently during the night.

Last night, Zain had improved, I think he's waking up every two hours or so. He does seem to do a little better when we remember to give him the digestive tonic.

But Kai was awake from 3am to 7:30am with upset tummy, so Sandra and I didn't get much sleep.

So both the children's tummys need settling!

Happy practising

With love and gratitude
                            Alan

Comment

• Hi,

Kudos to everyone who has been practising on Kai last night. He slept right through to 7am

But Zain was wriggling/crying every 15 mins throughout the night so Sandra didn't get any sleep. We think Zain is in a teething phase!

Please keep practising

With love and gratitude
                              Alan

Comment

• Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well How's it going Grace? I bet you're having a blast Can't wait to hear the news.

I'd love some help on my neck please. It has gone out of position again. I have a quirky neck due to a few whiplashes when I was young that was untreated for years. When I had sports massage and reiki for my back pain last year it was discovered it was my neck causing it and it was fixed by massage. Since then it has popped out about 3 times usually once every 3 months and now it has done it again, quite sore but my healer is off work I contacted her a week ago when it first started to get bad but her son is sick and so she can't go to work as she runs the business herself so she doesn't know how long she'll be off.
                                I had a difficult night last night and I applied Reiki myself but still sore. I also have a sore shoulder and arm (the left one)

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X