X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musingmus
    replied
    Hi Grace and other Path posters

i havent posted in a while, because i felt too needy and then felt that none of this stuff was working-

and i was right- because im beyond deeply depressed and still an emotional wreck.

I have intense anger issues and still i cry hysterically.

the only thing left that i can think of is to really end my life, then no one ever will need to hear me complain or be depressed, because honestly there is nothing that will ever work.

take care

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine
    replied
    Hi Grace and everyone

This is going to be a quick post because I really should be going to bed I'm so tired but I just got my internet back this evening and so have just been catching up on all the posts. I've really enjoyed reading them all. I've been feeling better than I have and more settled which is a relief I've had quite a few interviews which I didn't get the job and have had three more interviews in the last two days and am now just hoping that I actually get offered a job - which would be lovely. I've also applied for a job which I'd really like to do but have to wait another week to hear if I've got an interview. Some of the jobs I can't say that my heart would be in doing them. It's more a case of needing the money. But this one would be something I'd love to do so I'm hoping they will want to interview me. Anyway, it's good that I'm at least getting interviews. And I've been able to feel more positive and grateful about things so I've been making the most of that and enjoying it. Got to go as sleep is calling!

Leave a comment:

• ImBill
    replied
    Serenac,
    There's one more thing that I thought of that you've probably already heard or read. Typically we think we are in a have-do-be system. In other words, before we can be something, we have to have whatever that something would have, then we do what the something would do, then, finally, we would be that something. Say you want to be a doctor. You would get the education, get the tools (office, chairs, receptionist, practice), and whatever else you think you need to be a doctor. Then you would do the things that a doctor does. Finally, you would be a doctor.

In truth, we live in a be-do-have system. You already are whatever you want to be. Do what the people that are what you want to be do and then you will have what they have. Using the doctor example from above, you already are a doctor. Do the things that a doctor does (learn about the body, medicines, practice diagnosing your friends, alternative methods of healing, etc.), and then you will start to accumulate the things that a doctor has.

Hope this is of some help!
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• ImBill
    replied
    Originally posted by wantfreeenergy View Post
    Have you noticed blurry eyes ever?

Yes, I have, but for less than a minute or so afterwards and only on those occasions where I felt like I looked at the sun for too long when it was too high above the horizon. I have done it barefoot, but mostly with shoes on. I usually ground myself etherically with a gold cord from the base of my spine, but when my feet are flat on the ground or floor, I also picture ground cords running from the bottoms of my feet to the center of the earth. This should work even if wearing heavy boots to keep your tootsies warm during the winter.

I did it again this morning and my sunrise is prolly about an hour or more after the true sunrise cus of the mountains. I did it barefoot but I have blurry eyes again. I also haven't done it for like four weeks too so that could contribute to it. Also do you do it barefoot? I understand why one should do it barefoot to ground the body, and I think it is more beneficial. But I'm still trying to find what I'm gonna do this winter when the snow flies. This morning my toes did get cold but not too bad. At least the snow melted last week.

Thanks for the tip Bill. I'm anxious to try it.
    When I read the protocol on the web page you referenced above, the starting out at a short interval and increasing that interval each day seemed to me to be a very important part. Indeed, it seemed as I did it that my tolerance to the exposure began to increase. I would definitely not feel comfortable doing it every day until I got up to 5 minutes or so and then stop for a month and start again at 5 minutes. I'm certainly not an expert, but I would start over if I missed a week or more between sessions. One of the reasons I quit doing it (besides forgetting frequently) was because during the winter where I live, we don't see the sun very often. It's not unusual to go for a whole month without one sunny day. Also, when the sun is rising and setting are some of the worst times to be able to see the sun. Even on what turns out to be a nice, clear day, it starts out foggy or overcast. Even though I liked the protocol and felt it was working for me, I decided to concentrate my efforts elsewhere. Good luck with it and enjoy the changes!
    Last edited by ImBill; 11-04-2009, 07:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ImBill
    replied
    Originally posted by serenac View Post
    Anyways I was just reading through your post about money and energy and that the way to bring money into your life is by giving. Giving things that would be good for everyone. But oh Grace I can't for the life of me see that I could possibly have anything interesting or helpful to give! I'm really no good at anything and the only thing I enjoy doing is what I'm doing in the project which I'm working on right now, which currently isn't bringing me any money yet.

Later I also read how you intend to collect money for things that you do every day, for example every time you empty your dishwasher you intend to collect $200 from the universe. I know that your reality is based on what you believe in, but really there is no way I can possibly believe that anyone would ever pay me to wash my own dishes or do my own laundry! In fact I find it very difficult to imagine or understand that anyone would ever want to pay me for anything!
    Hi, Serena,
    I had a couple of thoughts that came up as I was reading your post. The first one was that you write in English very well. There can't be very many people living in Spain that write as well as you do. In fact, there probably aren't very many people living in English speaking countries that write as well as you do, if the internet is any indication. I have no idea if you like to write or not, but I'm sure there's a need for people to edit and proofread English text in Spain.

When I first started looking for a job when I was 18, I felt the same way you do. I felt like I wasn't really good at anything and had no marketable skills. Now I realize that wasn't true. It was just something I was telling myself. Now, I know that I'm pretty good at anything I take on and that I can learn anything I put my mind to, and learn it quickly. I'll never be the best at anything, but I can hang with the best most days. I'd be willing to bet that you're pretty much the same as me. Your writing skills tell me that you learn fairly easily, can apply what you learn, and have a desire to do things right. What else do you need in this world?

The second thought that I'm sure Grace will address when she next posts is that she isn't expecting someone to pay her (or you) $200 every time she does the dishes for doing the dishes. She's putting it out to collective consciousness that she would love and be grateful to receive $200 every time she does the dishes. That $200 could come from a tax refund, a rebate from insurance, a group of Boy Scouts to teach them how to keep from being injured while playing sports, or mysteriously appearing in her purse. I'm absolutely certain that she does not expect someone to pay her $200 for doing the dishes. See the difference? She may never get her $200 for each time she does the dishes, but it doesn't really matter. It's her attitude, gratefulness, and love that matters. Surely you can see that doing the dishes with this thought in mind is better than being angry or sad about having to do the dishes and will bear much better fruit down the road as well as instantly.

Leave a comment:

• wantfreeenergy
    replied
    Originally posted by serenac View Post
    I also find it hard to imagine that ME receiving something could possibly be good for the WHOLE. Isn't it kinda selfish for me to receive something? So how could that serve the whole?
    I am unsure I'm gonna be able to do this subject justice but I'd relish the moment to give it a shot. First off, everything is energy and vibrations. All physical matter is simply energy vibrating at specific frequencies to generate the physical matter. Even the space between the nucleus and protons and electrons which create a single molecule is energy. It simply hasn't been written about in science books yet because people have not been able to create a device that is able to "see" it and prove it to em.

Understanding that all physical matter is energy, "even the tiniest bits of the molecules which the naked eye can't see", comes the understanding that everything is touching. Such as right now you and I and everyone is touching. Everything is a sea of energy and we all swim in it and are composed of it. Now imagine a pond and dropping a rock in one end of it. You can see how other areas of it are influenced by the dropping rock even though where the rock was dropped could of been 50 feet away. That is the same way the universe is. Someone/something being influenced on the other side of the world will have on an impact on you even though your physical being doesn't make you aware of it.

Or another example could be visualizing your body. Lets say you decide to eat the most nutritious meal you can. The physical food is digested in you stomach and GI tract and for the most part touches just these organs. The food is broken down to smaller bits and transferred throughout your body fluids, but nevertheless it doesn't "touch" every trillions of cells in your body. Yet the cells it does touch will begin to vibrate in a high vibration and that uplifting vibration will affect the whole body. As every cell is connected even though there is "space" between them. From our physical perspective we can verify that all the trillions of cells that make up the human body are connected. Bt if we look through a microscope we will see that the cells have space between them and, if we were to become to say 1/1000th the size of a cell we could verify the space between them is very large. Perhaps even so large that if that was our only perspective then we might say that one cell couldn't possibly influence another. You see the vibration is energy and that uplifting energy is good for every cell in the body. Every cell in your body will be influenced by that meal, as that meal which is soo good for you has a very high vibration. And that vibration will be given to your body freely from that meal. In fact it brings that meal happiness to bring you that high loving vibration, as it becomes you.

Now lets bring that to perspective. Look at the human race as a whole. Or even from person to person. We could possibly say that from our current perspective that there's no way that the choices one makes could influence a total stranger on the opposite side of the world. Yet if we were to change our perspective we would see our unity. We would see how we are all one. We could see how we are all connected.

Simply put when one person has an experience, be it whatever it may, everyone benefits from it and is influenced by it. When a person liberates themself from depression it brings a new wave of energy which everyone shares in and will help others experience that same wave of energy of liberation. The same for a negative experience when someone goes through something negative it is for everyone's benefit, it allows us all to experience that energy even when we are unaware of it. Then we can make new choices from our new understanding. We don't even need to be aware of it either. It is happening right now and on a consistent basis.

So yes. You receiving something that will uplift you and bring good to you physically and your surrounding physical energies does bring good to the whole. We all share in that experience. There is nothing selfish with you receiving something. In fact I would say it's the exact opposite if it brings you joy and life. It will help bring others joy and life to their lives. Feel good about what you receive and smile with happiness and emenate with loving energy with what you receive and you will benefit everyone/the whole.

Maybe, hopefully, that will bring some understanding. Live with love, as that's the only energy that exists. It's love that pushed you away so that love could bring you back with a stronger more lasting loving vibration.

Leave a comment:

• wantfreeenergy
    replied
    Thanks Bill
    I'll give the blinking a try tomorrow.
    Have you noticed blurry eyes ever? I did it again this morning and my sunrise is prolly about an hour or more after the true sunrise cus of the mountains. I did it barefoot but I have blurry eyes again. I also haven't done it for like four weeks too so that could contribute to it. Also do you do it barefoot? I understand why one should do it barefoot to ground the body, and I think it is more beneficial. But I'm still trying to find what I'm gonna do this winter when the snow flies. This morning my toes did get cold but not too bad. At least the snow melted last week.

Thanks for the tip Bill. I'm anxious to try it.

Leave a comment:

• serenac
    replied
    Hi Grace! Hope you're having a cool time in Miami! I wouldn't like to live in the US very much (no offense to all of you on this forum here who are from the States!) but I always thought if I were to live in the States there were very few places I would've wanted to live, but Miami was one of them. I HATE the cold bbrrrrrrr!

Anyways I was just reading through your post about money and energy and that the way to bring money into your life is by giving. Giving things that would be good for everyone. But oh Grace I can't for the life of me see that I could possibly have anything interesting or helpful to give! I'm really no good at anything and the only thing I enjoy doing is what I'm doing in the project which I'm working on right now, which currently isn't bringing me any money yet.

I mean there are always things one could give, one could wash dishes, clean the kitchen, do the laundry, etc. and those are things that one can give. But firstly other than doing them for myself I really really really do not enjoy doing these things, for example for other people to earn money. I do it for myself for my family for free because I like the results and anyways these are necessary things to do in any household.

But outside of these sorts of things (and the project I'm working on) there really is nothing else I know how to do or can do well in order to give it to the world.

Later I also read how you intend to collect money for things that you do every day, for example every time you empty your dishwasher you intend to collect $200 from the universe. I know that your reality is based on what you believe in, but really there is no way I can possibly believe that anyone would ever pay me to wash my own dishes or do my own laundry! In fact I find it very difficult to imagine or understand that anyone would ever want to pay me for anything!

Oh well I'll quit chat-chattering, just the thoughts I was having as I read your post. If you were here I'd probably sign my kids up to your workshop (well one at a time anyways, since I clearly wouldn't have been able to afford more than that hehe!) even though they don't like sports. But they could use some concentration techniques! Especially the oldest who is hyperactive.

I also find it hard to imagine that ME receiving something could possibly be good for the WHOLE. Isn't it kinda selfish for me to receive something? So how could that serve the whole?

Anyways I'll sign out now, leave some room on this forum for other people lol! Enjoy your stay in Miami and have a grrrreat time!

Leave a comment:

• ImBill
    replied
    Wantfreeenergy,
    You may want to try rapidly blinking your eyes while gazing at the sun rather than using your fingers to block some of the sunlight reaching your eyes. It works well for me when I'm sungazing outside the two hours after and before the sun rises/sets...
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• wantfreeenergy
    replied
    Sun Gazing and raising your vibration

I wanna reccomend sun gazing again. Just do it during the sunrise or sunset. Here's a good site to learn of it. Solar Healing Center I've noticed that you can create some very positive vibes while sun gazing. I can't recall which post I read of this on but it's quoted in the bible I think that when Jesus would offer a healing to someone he would begin by looking up to the sun. Or there were other passages where it is said that he would heal the sick during the sunset and he would look to the sun before each healing. It's too bad I can't recall where I saw that post but it has specific passages that were quoted that referenced it. It's also said when you ask for something with love and gratitude while sun gazing it will come to fruition. You just simply need to send love back to the sun while asking. I was camping a few weeks back with my dad and on the last day my dog was whacked by a porcupine. The vet took all the quills outta his mouth and all the rest he wouldn't let me pull. But there was still some inside his body. I was going to get on this thread here and ask Grace for some energy help but I first sun gazed at sunset and was asking while giving love for the remaining quills in him causing him to limp to come out. And over the next few days they did. And he quit limping. I know there's still some in him but they don't bother him and I don't know if they'll ever come out. The remaining ones are just under his skin in his lower leg. But anyhow after gazing at the sun and sending love while asking for his healing I felt very high in vibration which lasted for many days. I think I've asked for other things but it's all typically asking for awareness for everyone on earth and healing for all. I really don't know if I've asked for other things. Other than raising my vibration and then sending healing love to encompass the earth. There's lots of good that can come from proper sun gazing, but I can't recall all of the things I've learned. One other thing I recall is people healing their sight and no longer needing glasses. And I also recall someone mentioning that it was part of some indian tribes practice to bring about binocular vision and help them to see at night. Many other things, but for now just know it has the capability to highly raise your vibration. I've fully experienced it and can testify to it. Matter of fact I wanna gaze at the sun now so I can feel the love it is giving. I tried tonight but I forgot to take off my shoes. "I was actually seeing if I could do it with em on." But it's something I did for like two and a half months straight, yet now I've seemed to leave it to the side for the past few weeks. I'm gonna have to start waking up and try for the sunrises but it's gonna get tough again cus it's been cold. Brrrr says the toes. I've been trying to think of a way to do it while there is snow on the ground. But I think I've got that figured out.

Also if you read my post a few back about gazing into the mid-day sun and taking in too much energy and needing to heal myself now I had an ah-hah moment this evening. I tried to gaze at the sun again this evening and it gave me blurry vision. But it's not the true sunset cus it's falling behind the mountains and I'm up above where the sun would set while looking over a mountain too. So it was still probably an hour from true sunset. But it gave me blurry vision too which I still kinda have. I was also filtering the sun through my fingers this evening too. But the ah-hah moment was that I wasn't standing barefoot on bare earth. I realized it because I know I've gazed at the sun while it's been high in the sky without getting blurry vision. And it's because then I had my barefeet touching bareearth. This is needed so that the excess energy can dissipate through your body and ground itself to the earth. Otherwise you'll dissipate it with blurry vision like I have now. I may just go outside and stand in some dirt to ground myself, but I know it'll go away too so I may not. That's just an important side note. Make sure to stand barefoot on bareEARTH not grass or the like. Standing on bareearth will ground your body so that you can take full benefit from the sun gazing.

Leave a comment:

• wantfreeenergy
    replied
    Originally posted by heat_georgia View Post
    That sounds like a lot to have to do to clear out parasites and help depression.
    Any thing a little more simple for people that have a tricky time managing the things they have going on in their lives as it is. lol.
    thanks for posting : )
    -heat
    WOW.

Yeah perhaps it is. And maybe it all didn't need to be put in there, but it all has a purpose to remove toxins, kill parasites, and alkalize the body. But it all probably wasn't needed. It's just what I recall doing begining 3 months ago. There are others I would do to cus I want to clear out my body of all toxins and parasites so I can fill it with high vibrational foods/energies. Yet it requires ordering things from the internet so I would need someone else to order em for me. There could be simpleer things that would require less of a commitment but those are simply what I found and have used.

I think a simple parasite cleanse would be this Parasites Cleanse, different programs for cleansing parasites It's basically three herbs which you take for like a month. And also add this to it too. Tapeworms and Ascaris parasites by Hulda Regehr Clark Which basically is what'll get rid of two other parasites and their larva which the three herbs won't target. Because when you start killing parasites some of them will go into a dormant stage and some will have larva in a dormant stage with larva inside of larva. So they need to be dissolved even though they won't consume the herbs. And I think the ozonated olive oil and the L-cysteine is what's supposed to dissolve em. The co-Q10 is what kills the tapeworms and ascaris. While the wormwood, black walnut hull, and clove target many other parasites.

I first took the wormwood, black walnut hull, and clove for like a month before I realized that I needed to add the Tapeworm and Ascaris cleanse to it. It wasn't until I did the latter that I noticed the parasite in my eyelid was no longer moving. Also I bought my herbs locally cus it was convienent and I couldn't order over the internet. But if I could of I would of ordered the Clarkia like many suggest, because it's supposed to be nice and potent.

If you go to this forum here Parasites Support Forum: Parasites Cleanse & Worms Cleansing Forum, Page 341, Herbal Remedies, Traditional Remedies, Dewormers, Wermifuge, Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves, Garlic, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Apple Seeds: there could be something simpler. But I've not researched it enough to know for sure. I think that there are many herbs or foods to eat that will kill em but I think the general consensus of most is to use the clarkia or herbs they suggest as above, to target not just a few parasites but to get at a much larger portion of em. "I don't want to say all cus I have no idea how many there are." And doing a search for depression in the parasites forum will bring up a few good posts. But typically the depression will get worse before it gets better. And these posts seem to explain it fairly well. Words of Encouragement To Clarkia Users at Parasites Support Forum Parasite and die off at Parasites Support Forum

I personally don't recall experencieng the herxheimer reaction to the herbs and such. The only thing I herxed on was doing oil pulling.

Also I wanted to mention that I believe that Peter Lindemann suggested something to get rid of parasites. I don't recall what it was but I know he made a comment cus that's when I was learning about Bob Becks blood purifier to kill blood parasites. And I was saying how the blood purifier will kill parasites and he said how that it won't target larger parasites which aren't in the blood and suggest something target them. But I can't find that thread. But if you do a search for parasite here you may find something. This is the one I saw, but it isn't the one I am thinking of. Yet it could be the same thing he suggested in the thread I am thinking of. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...e-cleanse.html

Yeah I know. Information overload. But it may take some legwork if you truly wanna get them buggars outta ya. I think the one suggested from curezone is good, but nevertheless you may find something else which is better. But I read of many others on curezone's experience and that's why I followed it.

Sheesh I sure can type up a lot and I need to stop before it gets REAL long. It would be kinda nice if I could just telepathically imprint that knowledge to you so that your gut instinct would lead you to it in a short term. "Which I'm sure we could, but it could take a while for me to send it and for it to be decoded and for you to find it." Nevertheless it would be cool to take all this info and blip into a short two second message which was fully understood so that it didn't take so much time to read it and search for the info. All in due time I suppose.

Anyhow. I hope that can offer some guidance.

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    Hi Grace

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Hi Heather,

I muscle tested all the characteristics you posted to determine what level of expression you were at with all of them. I muscle tested each one of them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being you were most definitely expressing that particular characteristic excessively (not good for you), and 10 being you were completely free of this particular characteristic (very good for you).

Characteristics of Co-dependent People Are:

An exaggerated sense of responsibility for the actions of others ~ 8
    A tendency to confuse love and pity, with the tendency to “love” people they can pity and rescue ~ 6
    A tendency to do more than their share, all of the time ~2
    A tendency to become hurt when people don’t recognize their efforts ~10
    An unhealthy dependence on relationships. The co-dependent will do anything to hold on to a relationship; to avoid the feeling of abandonment ~ 8
    An extreme need for approval and recognition ~ 2
    A sense of guilt when asserting themselves ~ 8
    A compelling need to control others ~ 10
    Lack of trust in self and/or others self~ 2 others ~ 10
    Fear of being abandoned or alone ~2
    Difficulty identifying feelings ~10
    Rigidity/difficulty adjusting to change ~8

Problems with intimacy/boundaries
    intimacy ~2 boundaries ~8
    Chronic anger ~4
    Lying/dishonesty
    lying (to self) ~2 dishonesty ~10
    Poor communications ~2
    Difficulty making decisions ~8

Out of 20 expressions of co-dependency you muscle test with only 8 out of 20 that are muscle testing under 5, 10 being the best. Anything that muscles test over 5 is not going to be a big issue for you. Now to bring yourself into perfect expression, focus on all that you are doing correctly. Now that you can review this list in a new light. You can begin to communicate to yourself that you are not co-dependent, yes you have a few issues to bring light into, but the way to do this is to focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.

If you wanted to see into a dark cave, would you wait for night fall, or would you bring in a flash light in the day time?
    Focus on your strengths always. The more you do, the more strengths you will see. The more you will be led to create more strengths and see life more clearly for yourself and others. Practice thinking and envisioning yourself perfect with an immense feeling of gratitude for your immense power to create your world.

At first you will see the same old same old, but if you keep looking carefully enough, you will see the light. Your light!!

Relapses are only opportunities for you to get back in the game with a new awareness as quickly as possible. You may not think you caught the relapse in time to shift, but it gets quicker, easier and more effortless each time you go "aha! this time I caught these negative habitual thoughts and feelings before they did major damage to my sub-conscious, and attracted more of that negativity for my future". "Now I will immediately switch my thinking and feeling to anything I can think and feel that is good, constructive, joyfilled, and full of the vibrations of Love and Gratitude. Love and Gratitude the true language of the sub-conscious mind our Soul!

Hi Grace...
    Thanks for replying back on this topic.
    I'm still trying to understand and process whats going on with this because I've been in quite a few relationships, and when I look back I see that most of them were addicts(potheads, alcoholics, pill poppers, workaholics, etc.) or had pretty intense mental/emotional problems (depression, anxiety, or possible bi-polar disorder.) They were not able to mirror the affirmation I was looking for, much the same as my parents. And I'm not saying that I didn't have issues too, but I do see that I thought that if I could rescue/love them enough or MAKE them love/feel dependent on me that they wouldn't abandon me. In turn I could heal them, heal myself, and my even parents (vicariously). All this time I have felt flawed and unlovable, and I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever love myself. I guess at least I love myself enough to try.

Basically, my thinking is distracted by these thoughts to the point that I have gotten myself sick, I'm falling behind in school, and just feel like I'm failing at life. I've actually not been doing whats required of me in group projects for one of my online classes, and feel ashamed, but also don't care.
    Anyway... I've never been the school type, and always thought of myself as dumb or lazy, but now suddenly I am getting A's and B's on most quizzes and papers...at least on the ones that I actually make some effort on. Some assignments I just haven't bothered doing. : (
    In my class on addictions, I know that my teacher would like for me to get into the recovery field of work/see's potential in me, but I still don't know what I want to do...
    I guess... what I'm trying to say is that I'm still not proud of myself, and have a hard time giving myself credit for the positive steps I've been making.

Thank you
    heat.

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    Hi Grace

"Hi Heather,

Thank you for the lovely card and "sumbody" products you gifted me!! I have told you already on facebook, but they are amazing, and I am so grateful and honored that you did this. I am also so grateful for your posts, they help so many people including me!"

You are so welcome, Grace!!!!!!

Heather

Leave a comment:

• heat_georgia
    replied
    to wantfreeenergy

Originally posted by wantfreeenergy View Post
    gtrlvr83

I've read on Alternative Medicine Forums, Blogs & FAQs on CureZone.com somewhere on there about a study. The study showed that most/all people with depression had parasites living in em. I can say that since I begun learning about these things and putting into practice some of the cleanses I have been able to feel a more positive beat. I know too that I had parasites. I could feel one in my eyelid, and I'm still trying to dissolve it's remains with ozone olive oil. It's no longer in there moving around so I can verify that I've killed the parasites in my body.

Here's the things I've done in the past few months. I began with the Bob Beck protocol. I made colloidal silver water and that's what showed me I had parasites cus the ones in my eyelid came towards the surface and made a bump/chalazion on it. I drank probably 4 quarts of water in a week and that's what made em show themselves to me. I also built the blood purifier and was running that everyday for like 6 weeks. And I also built the magnetic pulser which is supposed to help clear the lymph glands. But I didn't use that a lot on my lymphs everyday. I mostly placed it on my eye. And then it was like two maybe three weeks after I started that I got an ozone generator. I haven't been using that religiously like I should though either.

I also followed the hulda clark reccomendations on herbs to kill parasites but it wasn't until 4 weeks after I started that I found I needed to also take a couple other supplements and also ozone olive oil. So I've been doing that for like the last three weeks. And taking the co-enzymeQ10 is what killed the parasites in my eyelid a few weeks ago. The ozone olive oile and the L-cysteine everyday is what is supposed to break through the larva and kill em and dissolve em outta my body.

I also did a liver flush where ya drink epsom salt water and then olive oil mixed with grapefruit. That didn't work for me cus the epsom salts made me nauseaus and I didn't even get to the drinking the olive oil grapefruit before it all came back up. So I searched and found a simpler method of mixing 3 limes juice with 2 eggs and 1 TBS of olive oil and I drank that everyday for like a week or two and now I drink it everynow and the. "Gonna today probably triple the recipie. Yumm it's soo good." Also they need to be organic eggs and good olive oil and they all need to be at room temperature. If you want the thread I'll find it.

And then I've also drank bentonite mixed with psyllium for cleaning the GI tract. Which I still need to do on a religious basis everyday for like a week or two. I've only done that like a handful of times.

I've also drank like 12-14 drops daily of orageno oil for like 10 days or so. I stopped that like a few days ago. I did that cus my grandma was real sick and I didn't wanna get it. But I also think that orageno oil is good for killing parasites.

Another thing I've done is the moreless protocol. It's basically an alkalizing drink. And it's said that parasites and dis-ease lives in a body that doesn't have enough oxygen in it, which is caused by having a low ph. So drinking this drink brings many nutrients and also alkalizes the body.

And I think lastly is drinking pineapples. I think it's called the pineapple cure. You basically take the skin off the pineapple and put it in a blender then turn it to a drinkable mix and chug it down. You also use the center of the pineapple which typically gets cut out when you eat em cus it's not as juicy. But the middle is supposed to be chock full of goodness.

That's all I can offer today. I've yet reached a high enough vibrational state that I can truly offer any help on an energetic level. But I do have a tiny amount of info which I have learned while browsing that website. I'll ask for healing for everyone here and keep you all in my thoughts while I gaze at the sun tonight. That is if I find it safe enough to gaze at, cus I've not done it here but it should be safe and the sun is shining. I suppose it's time to go outside and get my weekly vitamin-D

I forgot to add that I've been oil pulling. I did that consistently for like two weeks. You use a high quality oil, and it should be sesame or sunflower. Different oils will actually cause your teeth to darken. You basically put a Tbs of oil in you mouth and swish it for like 15 minutes and then spit it out, brush your teeth. It pulls toxins from you glands I think from your lymph glands. And most everyone when they start it have a healing crisis for a while. I had a canker sore for like 10 days, but I just kept pulling and it finally went away. Many people say that it whitens their teeth and firms up their gums too.

Also I was wanting to say if you want any links to this stuff and if you cant find it searching for it on that site then lemme know. I know how to find em pretty quick.
    That sounds like a lot to have to do to clear out parasites and help depression.
    Any thing a little more simple for people that have a tricky time managing the things they have going on in their lives as it is. lol.
    thanks for posting : )
    -heat
    WOW.

Leave a comment:

• gtrlvr83
    replied
    Thank you for the info on the parasites, I will look into that. Right now I just started on bupropeon( wellbutron), I am not normally into taking drugs at all but for now I needed something to help out so I could start to focus on improving other areas of my life. This is not something I plan on being on for a long period of time but for now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X