Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day to you all

Hi Everybody, Can you help me out and take a look at a blog site that I am working on. It is to do with Pulse motors and magnetic coils, Bedini Motors, and ideas on making systems work better. If you could take a moment and link to my site and comment I would greatly appreciate your input.

PULSE MOTOR, FREE ENERGY & OVER UNITY

Thank you all and take care.

Please comment

Comment

• For Will

Originally posted by electrowill View Post
      Hello Grace, Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, although i have been following various threads for some time.

Grace, its wonderful the way you give your time to help people.
      this forum is full of wonderful kind hearted people that wish to better themselves and help others.

Myself i am always willing to help people and enjoy helping, however when it comes to asking for help, i find myself the complete opposite.
      I feel guilty, like i'm a burden. I recognise this is a negative cycle i need to break.

I PM'd you and you were kind enough to reply.

You mentioned that my emotional and spiritual bodies tested weak, although i have a rough idea regarding the emotional body, i am not sure what a weak spiritual body suggests.

I am an empathic person and while i appreciate this, the negative emotions of others easily rub off on myself and i wish this wasnt the case.
      I would like to be stronger emotionally, more assertive, more able/willing to show love.

I am also a spiritual person, this is relatively new to me but has grown on me greatly recently.
      I am interested in seeking enlightenment, bliss, happiness and the ability to help myself and others.
      I get frustrated when i dont feel like im progressing on my spiritual path.

I am grateful for your reply and also for any corrections you are willing to
      do for me.

Have a great day.

Will.

Hi Will,

Here is a short list of what I make energetic corrections for when the Spiritual Body muscle tests weak,

Macro cosmic Energy Fields:
      1.Universal Energy
      2.Cosmic Energy
      3.Creative Energy
      4.Creator Energy
      5.Universal/creative intelligence energy

Intrinsic Energies:

1.physical body

2.Acupuncture Meridians - heart, small intestine, bladder, kidney, circulation, gallbladder, liver, lungs, large intestine, stomach, spleen, conceptual channel, governing channel.

3.Etheric Body

4.Astral Body

5. Mental body

6. Causal Body

7-9 Three levels of Chakras affecting the etheric, astral and mental bodies

10. Connection from the causal body to the higher spiritual energies.

Miscellaneous Issues:

1.foreign/alien implants/future human
      2. abduction by aliens
      3.merging body parts
      4.mismatching body parts
      5. Entities
      6. Frequency interference
      7. Laser Surgery
      8. Curses
      9. Spells
      10. inner-dimensional integration
      11. Parallel Universe integration
      12. Parasites from past lives
      13. Dead influences.
      14 heavy metals from past lives

There is much more pertaining to the Spiritual body but this will give you an idea of what I mean.

I have made CEM corrections often for many people like you that pick up others' energies. CEM can definitely clear this issue instantly and also make you strong for knowing the difference immediately when you sense yourself picking up someone else's stuff and release their issues to the light.

I am very excited that you found this thread, because my purpose is to Raise Consciousness. This ultimately encompasses Self Realization and Enlightenment.

I will make CEM corrections for you to be more Neutral concerning your frustrations around your Spiritual growth. Soon you will begin to awaken more and more, and enjoy the process, even when you feel you have "fallen off the horse" again. In fact when I catch myself "off" or I experience something that I momentarily perceive as "not good", I now immediately smile, because I know that I have discovered another false perception within me, and I have now grown in consciousness even more. It's all good. All there is is Love.

We are an Infinite Being with Infinite Potential. There is only Truth, Love and Light as we continue to grow and raise consciousness. It is an amazing experience we are having together as ONE.

Thank you Will for posting, and please keep us updated. Check out my notes section on my Facebook Fan Club page. I know you will enjoy reading the Chapters I have posted of The Master Key Systems by Charles F. Haanel. Time permitting I will post another note today.

I have corrected many issues for you individually so far, and I will continue until I get full strength with all your bodies. Physical, Mental, Emotional, Psychological, Psychic and Spiritual, concerning what you listed above. I also make group corrections for all those viewing and who have posted here and on Facebook for common issues such as Health, Wealth, and Love and you have been added to these groups too.

From Now on notice how you are feeling more than what is showing up in your outer world, and if you feel comfortable doing so, keep us updated with what you become aware of.

Have an absolutely fabulous week, and once again Thank you for sharing.

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE GRACE
      Mind Energetics - Revolutionary Subconscious Mind Empowerment Technology. The Premier Self-Help Technology.
      "Business Begins Within"

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace

Wow Grace

How time and patience and being grateful changes everything. I gain courage that I didnt know I have. You helped me pull out the root issues that was holding me back. I just had to trust and believe it was being done. Having Sebastian back home made me so happy and grateful for the person I am now. I can only be expecting more surprises and celebrations. Im continuing to pull out the root problems (WEEDS) so that my soul garden is a beautiful PARADISE!! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

LOVE YARI

Comment

• Corrections

I forgot to ask for corrections! Just to clean up on the residues on my Ex please..xoxo

Thank you Yari

Comment

• Good day

Hi Grace,

Wow that is quite a list of things you work on, i sure hope it takes less time to work on than it does to list them all!

Thank you for making corrections and also for clarifying the possible issues that can be related.

I am very grateful that i found this thread with you so willing to help everyone, i am equally grateful to myself that i decided to follow my intuition and ask for help, which even now pleasantly surprises me.
            I see it now as why work by myself when we can all work together.

Regarding spiritualism, lately i have had an interest in the Kunlun tradition
            it requires relaxation and letting go of ideas of attainment, which are hindrances, though i constantly find myself asking when will i see results, being expectant, i believe this may be holding me back yet im having trouble just letting go.

Are you able to test whether this path is good for me?

If you are able to help me feel less frustrated/expectant regarding progress that would be great, though you may have done this already
            as mentioned in the previous post.

It is funny you should mention the notes page on your facebook, because i had been reading that, especially the Master key system, it reminded me that i have a copy i must read through.

In regards to the corrections, last night as i was just going to sleep, i had a tingly sensation in the third eye area which progressed through my head, with this came thoughts and feelings about love and god.
            generally i had a lot more going on in my head last night.
            I'm sure i have you to thank for this, thank you.

Aside from the issues i have mentioned, lack of confidence/ self esteem is a big thing, whether it is socially, interacting with new people or the motivation to action without mentally putting myself off, any help here would be wonderful.

I do not know to what degree you can sense the issues i have,
            i can only assume that each issues needs to be mentioned specifically?

Thank you once again for taking your time to help me, you are truly inspiring.

Have a great week

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Hi Grace,

It's been a long time since I've been here but something brought me back here tonight so I'm going to assume that I'm supposed to ask for corrections...

I'm not sure if you remember all my business issues but those are still ongoing so we have now decided it must not be "meant to be" so we're going to put it up for sale. I don't feel bad about that as we've done the best we could but I just ask if you could make any corrections needed to help it sell quickly and allow us to get out of the debt we're in because of it so we can move on easily.

Now that I've allowed myself to come to the decision about the business I finally feel ready to truly focus on whatever it is I'm really meant to do, but if you don't mind I'd really like help with any corrections needed to get me 'clear'. If I have a clear direction, I have every intention of following through on it. I've always felt strongly compelled to "help empower people" in some way but I have no idea how. I ask for guidance, trying to do so in a grateful, expectant manner but I never feel like I get any answers. I know I'm probably in a state of fear and lack more often than I realize even though I don't consciously feel that way, so I would appreciate it if you could let me know if I'm weak in certain areas, etc., or just do whatever corrections are needed. I also am doing EFT now to try to help release any negative patterns, fears, etc.

That being said, other things in my life are going fabulous so I'm doing something right! I just recently fulfilled a childhood dream of riding horses regularly with leasing one. I'm super excited and thrilled about that. So, I just have to get clear on these issues that I'm for some reason hung up on - specifically finances and purpose. Nothing too major.

By the way, congratulations on all the amazing things you are doing. You are truly an inspiration. And thank you again, as always, for sharing your talents with us!

Kim

Comment

• Hi Grace!!

Thanks for earlier, I feel so good!! I forgot to ask, can you pls. do corrections on my grandmother's eye. My brother had to take her to the emergency room on Sunday and she's seeing a doctor for four days to monitor it. I know your corrections can help out Thank you again so much for everything!! XOXOXOX

Comment

• Hi Grace, I wanted to send you a message but you're inbox was full. I'll try again later.
                  “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

• Namaste, Grace.

A large piece of the veil fell away yesterday and last night for me. I've VERY clearly perceived an entity that's attached to me and has been tricking me for decades, if not longer, into thinking of him as a guardian instead of the parasite he really is. He's an insidious and manipulative critter, strong and cunning, and he thrives on negativity, self loathing, anger and worry. But my vague awareness of him as what I thought he was has been stripped away and replaced with sure perception of what he really is.

Because he draws energetic sustenance from these negative emotions and gloating and the success of his deceptions, he is very adept at creating states of mind where these emotions are at home (and boy does he have to fight me to get thinking negatively.) he's also partial to sexual energy, and the first time I thought "so that's why I've avoided relationships and been promiscuous," it was like hearing a bell chime, so clearly did it resonate as a truth. He manifests as a physical disbaility (one that inexplicably and very obviously improves the more loved I feel, one I've yet to meet any healer who can work out...) and as I mentioned before, certain negative behaviors. I feel sure both the physical condition and the unwanted behavior will vanish once I'm free of this thing that's feeding off me.

Many people I guess would be dismayed, frightened or ashamed to admit they are a host to an entity that thrives on negative emotion. "What does that say about me, if I can feed it well enough for it to want to stay?" would be a pretty typical reaction Me, I'm thrilled; this answers some huge questions I've had about "out of character" behaviors and outbursts of intense emotional energy I display at times, and more importantly, it's given me a crystal clear imperative, I have to move this thing along now I know it's there. I don't feel ashamed, I know the negativity it feeds on is mostly of it's will, not mine.

You see, that's exactly what he doesn't want. He wants me to be ashamed. He doesn't want me to ask for help to move him along. He wants to stay attached to me, his host. But I'm not his. I'm an autonomous, eternal spiritual being of light and love, in a perpetual state of growth, I am, and am of, the universe. I'm not a free feed for an astral leech, I'm so much more than that, and he'd rather I forgot my duties and obligations to source, and stayed mired down in base emotions, feeding him. But I'm not going to any more. He'd rather I felt afraid to shout from the rooftops "something is taking energy from me, guiding me towards darkness, help me be rid of it!"

He'd rather I feared being ridiculed for stating entities like him not only exist, but also cause most of the grief and strife in this world through their influence over their human hosts. For thousands of years we've obliviously played the game their way, and they like it like that. They don't want the change that's coming. He doesn't want me telling you to check yourself for spiritual ticks. He wants the cat back in the bag. In spite of these entities and energies being described in the vedas thousands of years ago, he wants me to go on with the "nothing to see here" sham, with the "you don't believe in that stuff, do you?" pressure. When that stopped working, when I stopped being oblivious and the sense of something being here became obvious, it became a vague sense of "I'm here to protect you." Whatever else his next deception may be, it's too late, I've seen him for what he is.

I'm going to come right out, and speak these truths for everyone while I ask for help for myself. I know that help will come. He dreads this. He knows that although I don't know how to free myself from him, there's others who do, and they will come to my aid when I ask and I will be free. The energy he takes from me is not his to take or mine to give, so I ask for help to stop giving him what he wants, caving in and reacting the way he likes me to. I want him told to go, compelled to disconnect himself from me. I want to stop feeding him, and start putting the energy he's been taking into positivity, creativity, service and selflessness, where my energy belongs.

Thank you in advance.
                    Last edited by noises; 09-24-2010, 08:24 AM.
                    “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Can you pls. do corrections on my cousin. He's in the hospital, not in good shape. I'm doing my best to keep positive thoughts about him. Thank you Grace!!

Also thank you for your corrections on my grandma, her eye is 100% better

Thank you for everything!!!

Comment

• Hi Noises

Hi Noises! Well I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm kinda shy about sending you a PM! (If after you read this if you prefer I can delete this post and send it to you as a PM if you prefer, or delete it and not send it to you........)

Well, anyways, if you've got any negative nasties attached to you, when I FINALLY get around (one day, I hope! pray!........) to finishing the course and I do your Soul Realignment I'll get rid of any negative nasties attached, that's part of what getting a Realignment is all about! (Well try to anyways, remember, I'm just a student! )

You're right, what you say is just what these negative nasties looove more than anything else. They are just SO happy when you're down, blue, ashamed, guilty, feeling mean, feeling hateful, especially feeling scaaared!

Don't let 'em win! You can beat 'em! They can't STAND the light or feelings of L-O-V-E!

I'll also send you some info about how you can keep them from coming back and bugging you!

But in the meantime, since I guess it'll still be about 2 months or so till I finish the course, well it'd be great if someone else could help you! Cheers!
                        Last edited by serenac; 10-05-2010, 02:28 AM.
                        Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
                        Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• Hi Grace and everyone! I don't often get onto the forum that much lately, but sometimes I do take a peek! I hope you're all doing A-1 fantastic!

Just wanted to say that Grace is amazing! In fact you're all amazing! This is by far the greatest forum, and most interesting and most worth reading, on the internet that I know of! And it's because of all the wonderful people here.

Well I tend to rant so I'll shut up now! Take care everyone!
                          Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

• I've done something a bit more mundane to myself. I've put my lower back out again. First time this happened, I was in hospital for three months learning to walk again, but that time, from when my back first felt "wrong" to when I couldn't stand or walk was about three days of deterioration. That was in 2005

The second time, after feeling the first echoes of the same pain in the same place, I visited a GP who practices acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine, and had it resolved in about two hours. (three little needles and a piece of burning moss on my shoulder, is what he used.) that was in 2008.

This time, this evening, as I was getting out of my car, bang, instantly my back froze up, with no warning, while I was bent at the waist. My instinct was to force myself to stand up straight no mater how much it hurt, it was painful but I felt things loosening a tiny bit, and was then able to slowly walk inside. I've just been laying down for a few hours, and had to get up to go to the bathroom. My back felt much worse, and I had to crawl to the the bathroom in a pretty large amount of pain. I also feel really hot, I have a bit of a sweat going and I've been thirsty, but a hot towel over my back helps with he pain.

What's interesting is how effective the acupuncture was last time, compared to the MRI's and wheelchairs and physiotherapy and morphine and not knowing what had paralyzed me the hospital had to offer. Problem is, I can't see that acupuncture doctor for another six days, and I'm really not looking forward to having to wait that long. It's not that I'm impatient, I'm just having trouble keeping a lid on the pain, and I can't do much except lay down or crawl at the moment.

Comment

• Hi Noises! Oh I'm so sorry you're having such problems right now!

Well I'm absolutely and completely sure that Grace can help you. Also you could post on the threads for Matrix Energetics and Theta Healing, those sound like really neat modalities that can heal or at least improve things instantly!

But when some time has passed and you're better, at least mobile and able to more or less live a normal life, you could try yoga. I just discovered it (or rather rediscovered it, because I used to do yoga before having kids, but raising kids is so hectic I lost the practice! ). It's one of the most wondrous things for painful backs. Of course if you sign up for a course you should tell your teacher about your back problems first.

I also read once about some people who were in such a dire state, they could barely move or get up, I don't remember why. So they of course couldn't do any exercise. But they wanted to do something, rather than just sit and vegetate for the rest of their lives. So they tried standing up and just moving their hips around a little bit. Forwards and backwards and to the sides (like disco dancing! but a lot slower) and in little circles. After doing that for many days they had a bit more mobility, so they moved their hips in wider circles. And for a long time that's all they did, and it brought them back to health. In Western society people SIT all day long, when they move it's to bend forwards and that's it. So their hips get really really tight, even many exercise classes neglect the hips. And that is the basis for a lot of problems that people have.

People say, that the secret to having great health is to keep a flexible back and limber hips. Who knows, maybe one day you'll even sign up for belly dancing, very popular around here these days! I think that's to hip health what yoga is to back health.

Comment

• I'm feeling about 60% better today Lower back is still very tight, but I can walk if I bend a bit at the waist and keep things nice and slow. Most of the improvement happened while I was sleeping this morning, after not being able to sleep for most of the night due to the discomfort I was feeling in any position.

The hip flexors (tendons from the groin to the top of the thigh), especially on the right side, are much tighter than usual too, but they were in a real bad way last week after hiking around the jungle from waterfall to waterfall and up onto the granite beds to visit the wallabys.

I also read once about some people who were in such a dire state, they could barely move or get up, I don't remember why. So they of course couldn't do any exercise. But they wanted to do something, rather than just sit and vegetate for the rest of their lives. So they tried standing up and just moving their hips around a little bit.
                                Yes, I can relate to that, that's pretty much the way I regained mobility after the first time my lower back froze up and I couldn't walk or stand. For three days I couldn't get out of the hospital bed, but I was lifting my hips, trying to lift my legs, clenching my glutes etc, just working with my usual philosophy, move it or lose it!!! The nurses were impressed too, with my determination to improve every day, even if it was just taking one more step than the day before using the handrail.

I've had spino-cerebalo ataxia 15 since infancy. It's a very rare genetic disorder and most neurologists just like to poke and prod me for curiosity's sake rather than actually trying to do anything for me. It's been untreated my whole life because of an extremely disturbing incident when I was young, involving dozens of doctors, a three month stay in a childrens hospital, shock therapy and what I felt was complete disregard for the welfare of me, the patient. Basically I'd rather get in a fistfight with a doctor than let another one use me as a lab rat ever again.

Anyway, the effect of SCA 15 is mostly seen in the legs, with atrophied muscle growth, extremely tight tendons, lack of muscular flexibility and deteriorating muscle tone until you end up in a wheelchair. (at least it's not SCA 12, instead of the legs, that one effects the heart, people's hearts go tachy and they just fall over and die one day. not cool. ) My thoughts are perhaps the stuff with the lower back are side effects of the abnormal way I walk.

So for my entire life, walking has been getting progressively difficult and more painful for me. I haven't been able to run since I was about 15, I have a lot of trouble going down stairs, but I can bound UP stairs two at a time. Crazy, hey? My legs get much, much worse in the cold (I've been reduced to crawling a few times, simply because my legs were too frozen up and were shaking too much to stand on.) Then there's all the social exclusion, rejection and ridicule people with disabilities typically suffer throughout their lives.

Because I've always had the spectre of not being able to walk one day hanging over my head, I get really stressed when my back goes out. The first time it happened I was beside myself, thinking, "so that's it, I'm in a wheelchair from now on?" until I was able to stand a few days later and take the first few steps behind the wheelchair.

I've had one faith healer have a go at working with my legs, we both shared the impression as she worked of her pulling long, black, sticky threads from out of the back of my legs as she worked over me. An intuitive I know has hinted that the condition is an old karmic debt from a previous life, but it's odd, because it runs in the family, I'm not the only person who has this, so what, the other males in my family who've got SCA 15 have he same karmic debt, or what? I don't get that. Besides, my brother and I were the first two people in recorded history to have had SCA 15 from birth, usually it begins to take effect in the mid to late 30's. (which would have been nice, growing up normal, having a chance to have had a family and a career first and then lose my mobility in middle age would have been better than growing up being treated like a spastic, but anyway, mustn't let myself be bitter...)

I don't know, I'm just sick of everything hurting and being so damn difficult. I'm sick of being strong. I'm tired of having to work twice as hard to do the same amount of physical work it takes a normal person to walk down the street. I'm over the snide, whispered remarks and the answering laughter as people see me walk past. Most of all, I'm thoroughly frustrated by the way nobody seems to be able to help me with this damn thing, the way nothing at all seems to work on it.

wow, guess I needed to vent...

Comment

Working...
                                X