Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!
    I have been away from all of your posts for a few days and just had a moment to catch up. It always makes me smile and I feel so good being here. Welcome Glenn... and yes, I can relate to the your feelings of awe and amazment. I get this feeling, especially after hearing about Vegas, of wanting to meet everyone in person and just be with you. I feel so lucky to be welcomed here.

Grace, thank you so much for working on Owyn. I don't have anything major to share right now but we will see how he handles situations that would normally shake his confidence or create worry and frustration as they arise. I will definitely keep you posted. I'm also very VERY interested in learning CEM. After our last conversation I spent quite a bit of time researching and exploring the possiblities of learning it myself. It keeps popping in my life and I am really drawn to learning the method. I would be ever so grateful to be a part of anything you share.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in a previous post but I would really appreciate it if you could work on me in the area of anger. It is SO clear to me that I have stuffed many emotions and anger is the one that is starting to show up. I'm ready to face it and do something with it but am not exactly sure what. Any help or insight would be great.

With Love, Peace and Light Tracy

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I'm reporting back the results of everyone's practise last night

I was woken up by Zain between 2-4am. It appears to me it was due to insecurity as he didn't seem to have teething pain. Although it might have gone into tummy pain later as I drifted off.

Sandra said she slept from 6:30am to 7:30 am.

Sandra is feeling very low from sleep deprivation so would like a boost as well

For those who would like a visual focus here's some of Zain

With Love and Gratitude
      Alan
      Attached Files
      Save over $1,000 on PATHS
      Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

• Hi Alan,

Thank you for sharing those Beautiful pictures of your son!

Am getting that he has a few things to 'teach' you and his mother! He will enjoy his life immensely!

Much Love,
        Moria x
        Intuitive Readings
        P.A.T.H.S
        Web design by Hannah King

Comment

• Hello Moria,
          Originally posted by Moria View Post
          Hi Alan,

Thank you for sharing those Beautiful pictures of your son!

Am getting that he has a few things to 'teach' you and his mother! He will enjoy his life immensely!

Much Love,
          Moria x
          It would be soooooo much easier if he could just tell us

He loves going outdoors, loves nature and has no fear!!! He will enjoy life immensely ... if he survives that long

With Love and Gratitude
          Alan

Comment

• He WILL tell you, Alan!

One day, when my girl was about 5 1/2, she was sitting on the kitchen counter while I was cooking, and suddenly looked me straight in the eyes and said: 'You know why you got me Mom, don't you?' I said: 'Sorry Honey, I'm not sure what you mean?' She replied ' You got me so that I could help you understand yourself better'. Needless to say... my jaw dropped to the floor!

Alan... he WILL tell you!

Moria x
            Intuitive Readings
            P.A.T.H.S
            Web design by Hannah King

Comment

• I love that Moira! I get so excited when I hear things like that. Everythin is so amazing... and so right. Love Tracy

Comment

• Hello Moria,
                Originally posted by Moria View Post
                He WILL tell you, Alan!

One day, when my girl was about 5 1/2, she was sitting on the kitchen counter while I was cooking, and suddenly looked me straight in the eyes and said: 'You know why you got me Mom, don't you?' I said: 'Sorry Honey, I'm not sure what you mean?' She replied ' You got me so that I could help you understand yourself better'. Needless to say... my jaw dropped to the floor!

Alan... he WILL tell you!

Moria x
                Thanks for the amazing story.

I'll let Sandra know that he is going to tell us but it's going to be a while before he talks

With Love and Gratitude
                Alan

Comment

• What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pix, Alan...WHAT a cutie your little boy is. A totally infectious smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love & hugs

Chans

Comment

• Originally posted by firehorse View Post
                    Hello Moria,It would be soooooo much easier if he could just tell us
                    Alan, I know that feeling so well! I must have gone through a cupboard full of colic remedies & pain killers & doctors & paediatricians all to no avail.

He loves going outdoors, loves nature and has no fear!!! He will enjoy life immensely ... if he survives that long

Oh yes, I can relate to that! My son was off & running at 10 months & I mean running! I swear that in his previous lives he must have been a sprint runner, mountain climber & escape artist. Did I mention that he was hyperactive?(for 13 looooong years). However, despite falling through a plate glass window (twice!), climbing a ladder to crawl along a floor joist 20 feet above a concrete slab at 18 months old & numerous other heart stopping moments along the way he survived (as did I) & came through unscathed to grow into a fantastic hale & hearty 24 year old!

Something I never forgot, which I clung to & which helped keep me sane during those days was a comment made to me by another teacher that I worked with. She told me that she believed children got the parents that they needed & whilst I know that that may not be true for every case it certainly helped me get through what was a very tough period.

So following on from Moria's daughter's comment perhaps it works both ways - we get the children that we need to help teach us our lessons in life whilst at the same time they get the parents that they need to help them learn their lessons in life.

So Alan, I am sure that Zane has chosen the two top parents for him & that both yours & Sandra's fantastic qualities are exactly what he needs.
                    He looks adorable - I just meeelt when I see babies

I haven't any particular training in any of the different healing modalities but I would like you to know that I am keeping all of you in my thoughts & intentions.

I hope that Zane continues to make rapid progress & that " Sandra is beautifully relaxed & enjoys blissful healing & rejuvenating sleep every night."

Love & Blessings,
                    Sharyn
                    Theta Healing
                    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

• Aw, what a gorgeous baby, Alan! I love his cheeky little smile!

Just a thought: Rin Boy was an exceptionally light sleeper as a baby, waking several times throughout the night (meaning that I woke several times throughout the night along with him, of course). When he was 10 months old we took him for a session at the Sleep Clinic. Hey presto, his sleep problems were cured that night, and he slept for 10 solid hours! Why don't you ask your GP for a referral?

Comment

• Beautiful Zain!

Hi Alan, I am working on Zain Daily, Yet I am thrilled now that you have posted, because everyone is sending and giving so much powerful loving healing energy!! It is absolutely powerful and fills my heart with joy!!

Tracy, I will do some corrections now on your feelings of Anger. Also I will give some more attention to Owyn now that you have posted again.

Ann, I am working on your mom daily!! Thank you so much for keeping me posted. You both are in my heart and I am also working on you too! I know how difficult this has been for you!

Also I have started the corrections for "relationship" issues! I am also continuing the Abundance, Prosperity and Wealth corrections.

I am in Austin Texas right now having a wonderful time with my son Ryan at our Karate Workshop. Tomorrow I will be seeing Allison Kelly! I will post again tomorrow night!
                        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hello Sharyn,
                          Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
                          [/I]Oh yes, I can relate to that! My son was off & running at 10 months & I mean running! I swear that in his previous lives he must have been a sprint runner, mountain climber & escape artist. Did I mention that he was hyperactive?(for 13 looooong years). However, despite falling through a plate glass window (twice!), climbing a ladder to crawl along a floor joist 20 feet above a concrete slab at 18 months old & numerous other heart stopping moments along the way he survived (as did I) & came through unscathed to grow into a fantastic hale & hearty 24 year old!
                          I hope we don't have to go through that
                          Something I never forgot, which I clung to & which helped keep me sane during those days was a comment made to me by another teacher that I worked with. She told me that she believed children got the parents that they needed & whilst I know that that may not be true for every case it certainly helped me get through what was a very tough period.
                          Well ... we don't put up with his tantrums which can be heart-rending as times as you want to comfort him, but after a looong time he eventually gets up off the floor. And he's learnt that 'banging' his head to get attention just makes things worse for himself!!!
                          I haven't any particular training in any of the different healing modalities but I would like you to know that I am keeping all of you in my thoughts & intentions.
                          Thank you Sharyn, every little bit helps

With love and gratitude
                          Alan

Comment

• Hello Rin,
                            Originally posted by Rin View Post
                            Aw, what a gorgeous baby, Alan! I love his cheeky little smile!
                            Thank you Rin

Originally posted by Rin View Post
                            Just a thought: Rin Boy was an exceptionally light sleeper as a baby, waking several times throughout the night (meaning that I woke several times throughout the night along with him, of course). When he was 10 months old we took him for a session at the Sleep Clinic. Hey presto, his sleep problems were cured that night, and he slept for 10 solid hours! Why don't you ask your GP for a referral?
                            Thank you for that suggestions. We'll have to look into it

With love and gratitude
                            Alan

Comment

• Hello Grace,
                              Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              Hi Alan, I am working on Zain Daily, Yet I am thrilled now that you have posted, because everyone is sending and giving so much powerful loving healing energy!! It is absolutely powerful and fills my heart with joy!!
                              Thank you so much for working Zain

Thank you to everyone else who is also practising on Zain

Here is some feedback for everyone practising

Zain is still crying less loudly and time between periods of awakening is between 1 to 1.5 hours If we can initially stretch this to 4 hours, it would be bliss for Sandra!!!

However, Sandra has noticed a pattern that the last few nights Kai has got in on the act.

He's been waking up at 2:30am and disturbing Sandra and not going back to sleep until 4 am.

So if those practising can also help with Kai returning to sleeping through the night that would be really great

Sandra's not feeling well today so a little energy boost for her to help her get through the day would be great too

With much love and gratitude
                              Alan

PS Here's a picture of Kai for those who work better with a visual focus
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Day 3

Hi Grace, you Angel, you.

Just a quick update. The first night you said you'd work on me, I felt really good and had the best night's sleep in months. The second night, the worst night's sleep in months. The third night (last night) I slept pretty well - much better than par over the last year or so.

Thank you so much!!! You are so appreciated!!! I am so grateful!!!

All my best,
                                Glenn
                                Blessings on the journey, Glenn
                                PLEASE HELP JEANIE FUND HER CANCER TREATMENTS
                                Handmade Ceramic Gifts
                                Discover-PATHS
                                [

Comment

Working...
                                X