Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grace and everyone,
    Thank you for those corrections for Sunshine. I also have had the belief that healing takes time. Just after I typed that I tested myself for "Prosperity loves and accepts you" and got a YES! I had tested it only less than an hour ago and it was still weak. It has been interesting when I test for just "Prosperity" it is positive but not "Prosperity loves and accepts you". I think it is a process of changing.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a former teacher of mine who wants to join me in a project and she will provide the pool and space for it. She also guided me in how to fill out the paper work for being able to provide CEU's to people. There are more people making inquiries for sessions and I have a date on Valentines when I get back to CA!

Grateful
    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

• Sunshine your comment...

"I know and believe that healing can be instantaneous - but this is for others, not me. Consciously I know and believe that I too can have what others have so I don't know where this other stronger belief came from but I feel it is a very old belief".

...hit the spot with me, although in addition to healing, anything could have been inserted. For example, I know learning/getting this modality can be instantaneous/easy - but this is for other, not for me. It is the "this is for others, not for me". I don't know where this belief comes from but I see it as one that can impact many areas in our lives.

I agree it is really fancinating what belief we have inside. I know for me the generic "This is for others , not for me" one, would be good to let go of. I can't imagine how many areas this could impact.

Again thank you for yor great post.
      Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

• For Inika!

Originally posted by Inika View Post
        Hi Grace and everyone,
        Thank you for those corrections for Sunshine. I also have had the belief that healing takes time. Just after I typed that I tested myself for "Prosperity loves and accepts you" and got a YES! I had tested it only less than an hour ago and it was still weak. It has been interesting when I test for just "Prosperity" it is positive but not "Prosperity loves and accepts you". I think it is a process of changing.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a former teacher of mine who wants to join me in a project and she will provide the pool and space for it. She also guided me in how to fill out the paper work for being able to provide CEU's to people. There are more people making inquiries for sessions and I have a date on Valentines when I get back to CA!

Hi Inika!!

YAY!! The energetic shifts are subtle, but you are very aware!

First you noticed that your "outer world" was mirroring to you projections that were not serving you,
        such as:

"I have been struggling while I've been here in FL with financial fears. Things falling apart more than they are falling together. I just don't get it when this happens.... I think I'm doing it all "right" and then poof! there it goes. The mind comes in and I get fear and confusion.

I'm in a relationship that is going nowhere and is very unfulfilling. I can't seem to get out of it and can't seem to find anything else. I am very confused about what I want in a relationship and this seems to be what I get in my "relationship".
        And then I get no clients and no classes.

With a few Chinese Energetic Medicine Corrections you requested, (which was a choice that came from your own immense power) you shifted to:

"Yesterday I had a conversation with a former teacher of mine who wants to join me in a project and she will provide the pool and space for it. She also guided me in how to fill out the paper work for being able to provide CEU's to people. There are more people making inquiries for sessions and I have a date on Valentines when I get back to CA!"

Chinese Energetic Medicine can only assist if the person is able, willing, and ready. There are times, when I spend months, just on getting a person to test strong for "able, willing, and ready". One tiny belief being corrected, One simple issue (such as the time issues), can make the shift complete. This is why at times, I describe it as "layers of fear". Or, we are like onions, peeling off layers of issues. I also often say, we are infinite beings, and it is never ending! Which is completely Blissful when you understand and realize the Joy of it all!

We all must endure, as in any moment we can instantly "Self Realize"! I work on myself daily, and in almost every moment! It is Bliss, to shine the light on what needs healing. Yes, it is all illusion, but this is why we are in this illusion, to experience the Truth! The experience alone, is worth all effort! It truly is the experience of creation, and not the "having" of the created that manifests Bliss!

Thank you so much for posting Inika, as your request, Sunshine's and all others, have helped more people than you can ever imagine! WE ARE ONE.
        IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Moneyhon!

Originally posted by Moneyhon View Post
          Sunshine your comment...

"I know and believe that healing can be instantaneous - but this is for others, not me. Consciously I know and believe that I too can have what others have so I don't know where this other stronger belief came from but I feel it is a very old belief".

...hit the spot with me, although in addition to healing, anything could have been inserted. For example, I know learning/getting this modality can be instantaneous/easy - but this is for other, not for me. It is the "this is for others, not for me". I don't know where this belief comes from but I see it as one that can impact many areas in our lives.

I agree it is really fascinating what belief we have inside. I know for me the generic "This is for others , not for me" one, would be good to let go of. I can't imagine how many areas this could impact.

Again thank you for yor great post.

Hi Maura!

Pointing out "this is for others, not for me" is so incredibly important, Yes, it impacts everything! This is exactly how the ego/mind keeps one in separation, and in fear. The belief that what "you can do, I can not." "What someone else is capable of I am incapable of", and on and on. That you are this person and I am that. The ultimate Truth is "I am THAT I am"

It is true that there are infinite instruments to play, and one is capable of playing all of them, yet it is not necessary to try and play all instruments, pick the ones that you love the most, and leave the rest for others to enjoy.

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve." Napoleon Hill

Even though the outer world does not show instantly what one chooses to conceive, the Faith one has in the power within will ultimately conquer!

Healing can be instant, because the Truth is that we are completely whole already. There is no separation from us and God. The perception of separation from God, is what creates the Illusion of pain, suffering and Death.

I am incredibly impressed with all these recent posts! You all make my DAY!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace

I found that really interesting and helpful what you said to Inika.
            "There are times, when I spend months, just on getting a person to test strong for "able, willing, and ready". One tiny belief being corrected, One simple issue (such as the time issues), can make the shift complete. This is why at times, I describe it as "layers of fear". Or, we are like onions, peeling off layers of issues.". It's making more sense of why you can make a correction for someone and they respond quickly and others just don't. It's quite hard, not knowing exactly how CEM works and exactly what it is that you do, to understand the process. So if you sometimes spend months on something for someone, is there anything that person can do to help it along? Or is it just that we are generally working on our "stuff" anyway and it's kind of like chipping away at little bits and maybe, say like my shoulder, it's not just that there's a bone or muscle that is out of place and needs to go back in, but there's a whole lot of other things connected with it and these need to be addressed? And I know, I ask a lot of questions! One day I hope I too will learn CEM.

I think the time issue thing and the "it's for others, not me" are very crucial with me and could be responsible for a lot of things I think things are beginning to shift. Hard to explain. Outwardly things are just the same but inwardly there's something changing. Like there's something wanting to burst through but it can't quite get out. And it's funny I asked you for help with my back and neck because although it's bad, of all my "stuff" I find this the easiest to live with. Although I was actually totally sick and tired of "living with it"!! Or maybe that's why. Because there's more fear with the others. If my back never healed I could cope with it. But not the rest. So fear of it not working and things taking a long time and always being in the future, rather than now, is still feeling strong. Hope this is helpful.

And Inika and Moneyhon it's good to know that something I wrote struck a chord with you too. Sometimes, I think I write too much so it's good to know that it can help others. And it's also good to know that you're not the only one in the whole world struggling with beliefs. I'm still finding it fascinating that you can take on new beliefs consciously but the subconscious takes a bit more persuading and encouragement!
            Transformational Paths
            Experience a Paths theater for free

Comment

• Hi Grace,

Happy Valentine's Day

Could you do a correction for me? I am having a tough time trying to keep my heart open. It is displaying itself in being easily adgitated, frustrated and angry. I just feel like I am on edge all the time. It feels like what Klaus said in Living on Love" that my love entry point is only open a crack. I just what the dam to break open and let it pour into me so that I can share it with others.

I have been trying to send love out to my family, friends, work as well as people I pass on the street. I start each day with both love and gratitude. Even as I write this note I am thinking how lucky I am and what a great life I have. I just don't know what happens to take me back to frustration etc.?

I hate being that way for my son as I want to be a better example for him and for his world to always be full of love. I also don't want to add to my husband's stress as he navigates the waters of unemployment.

O.K. on a more positive and mother bragging note I posted some flower photos that my son Aidan took. Anyways they make me happy when I look at them.

Much love to you and everyone posting here. Have a great weekend.

Maura
              Maura

http://www.pathstosecret.com

Comment

• On vacation and lost camera...

Hi everyone. I see great posts here but only have time for a quick request as I'm in Disney World. Today my son forgot his camera at one of the restaurants here after taking such good care of it this whole two weeks and we leave tomorrow. We went back when he realized it but it was gone and not in the lost and found. He's been a great sport about it but I feel so sad for him as all the pics from the vacation are gone, so I'm just hoping for a 'miracle' for when we call the lost and found again tomorrow, so if you wouldn't mind any thoughts in our direction for this...!!

Also, all of us (my parents, 2 kids, and husband) have all been fighting a bad cold the whole time, so any corrections for that would be greatly appreciated. I've kept it mostly at bay but my mom and stepdad have it pretty bad and it's been quite the battle for the rest of us.

Anyway, sorry to just ask for help and "run" but this internet connection is pretty bad and slow! I look forward to reading more when I get back Sunday!

Blessings!
                Kim

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                  Hi Grace

I found that really interesting and helpful what you said to Inika.
                  "There are times, when I spend months, just on getting a person to test strong for "able, willing, and ready". One tiny belief being corrected, One simple issue (such as the time issues), can make the shift complete. This is why at times, I describe it as "layers of fear". Or, we are like onions, peeling off layers of issues.". It's making more sense of why you can make a correction for someone and they respond quickly and others just don't. It's quite hard, not knowing exactly how CEM works and exactly what it is that you do, to understand the process. Or is it just that we are generally working on our "stuff" anyw
                  So if you sometimes spend months on something for someone, is there anything that person can do to help it along?ay and it's kind of like chipping away at little bits and maybe, say like my shoulder, it's not just that there's a bone or muscle that is out of place and needs to go back in, but there's a whole lot of other things connected with it and these need to be addressed? And I know, I ask a lot of questions! One day I hope I too will learn CEM.

I think the time issue thing and the "it's for others, not me" are very crucial with me and could be responsible for a lot of things I think things are beginning to shift. Hard to explain. Outwardly things are just the same but inwardly there's something changing. Like there's something wanting to burst through but it can't quite get out. And it's funny I asked you for help with my back and neck because although it's bad, of all my "stuff" I find this the easiest to live with. Although I was actually totally sick and tired of "living with it"!! Or maybe that's why. Because there's more fear with the others. If my back never healed I could cope with it. But not the rest. So fear of it not working and things taking a long time and always being in the future, rather than now, is still feeling strong. Hope this is helpful.

And Inika and Moneyhon it's good to know that something I wrote struck a chord with you too. Sometimes, I think I write too much so it's good to know that it can help others. And it's also good to know that you're not the only one in the whole world struggling with beliefs. I'm still finding it fascinating that you can take on new beliefs consciously but the subconscious takes a bit more persuading and encouragement!
                  Hi Sunshine!

We are all growing in Consciousness, which is the same as "working on our stuff". Those that focus on growing in Consciousness will do so. Time is an illusion. However long it takes does not matter. In truth it is already done. The most important thing you can "do" is to focus on what you wish to expand. Another way to explain this is to "BE" what you desire. If you want to look at your outer world and say "Wow, How fabulous my Life is" then it would be perfect to focus on "Being" grateful. Focusing on Gratitude is truly so simple, but practicing this in every moment takes the strength of a Spiritual Warrior!

Perhaps one day I will teach CEM in a workshop format. It is something that I am destined to do. For now, I will do what I do best, and continue making corrections here and now on Facebook. If I could easily teach CEM via posting I would, but there are too many questions, and I could not possibly make enough time to answer them online.

I do wish to share a website that I discovered on Facebook. Jeannie Tervol is now a friend of mine on Facebook. She found me via being a Friend of the Fabulous Pamela Sweda. She saw that I have a "Muscle Testing" business with Marriete, Business Begins Within, and private messaged me with her website. Learn accurate muscle testing to make perfect choices in your life - JET Kinesiology - Test Yourself - 4U2C This tested strong as being of service to many!

I know that with each Correction Sunshine, we shift! You are most definetly shifting and I am thrilled you are sensing this. It may not be obvious while it is actually happening, but when you look back, you will be very well pleased with what you have accomplished.

Fear is what causes the perception of things being "not good". This is what Paths, Chinese Energetic Medicine, Matrix Energetics, Theta Healing, and many other healing Modalities assist in releasing. My Martial Arts also put me on the Path of releasing much fear. I am grateful for all of it. The more I desire to transcend the ego, the more I attract experiences that help me see the Truth. Fear is only an incorrect perception of the ego mind that we are separate from each other.

You are a bright shiny star Sunshine! I love your posts, and am very grateful for all of them. Thank you for posting!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For KimJ!

Originally posted by KimJ View Post
                    Hi everyone. I see great posts here but only have time for a quick request as I'm in Disney World. Today my son forgot his camera at one of the restaurants here after taking such good care of it this whole two weeks and we leave tomorrow. We went back when he realized it but it was gone and not in the lost and found. He's been a great sport about it but I feel so sad for him as all the pics from the vacation are gone, so I'm just hoping for a 'miracle' for when we call the lost and found again tomorrow, so if you wouldn't mind any thoughts in our direction for this...!!

Also, all of us (my parents, 2 kids, and husband) have all been fighting a bad cold the whole time, so any corrections for that would be greatly appreciated. I've kept it mostly at bay but my mom and stepdad have it pretty bad and it's been quite the battle for the rest of us.

Anyway, sorry to just ask for help and "run" but this internet connection is pretty bad and slow! I look forward to reading more when I get back Sunday!

Blessings!
                    Kim
                    Hi KimJ,

Corrections have been done for finding your son's Camera. Keep us posted, also Making corrections on the band of Colds wafting through the family! Glad you did a "Drop in post, drive by"!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Maura!

Originally posted by Moneyhon View Post
                      Hi Grace,

Happy Valentine's Day

Could you do a correction for me? I am having a tough time trying to keep my heart open. It is displaying itself in being easily adgitated, frustrated and angry. I just feel like I am on edge all the time. It feels like what Klaus said in Living on Love" that my love entry point is only open a crack. I just what the dam to break open and let it pour into me so that I can share it with others.

I have been trying to send love out to my family, friends, work as well as people I pass on the street. I start each day with both love and gratitude. Even as I write this note I am thinking how lucky I am and what a great life I have. I just don't know what happens to take me back to frustration etc.?

I hate being that way for my son as I want to be a better example for him and for his world to always be full of love. I also don't want to add to my husband's stress as he navigates the waters of unemployment.

O.K. on a more positive and mother bragging note I posted some flower photos that my son Aidan took. Anyways they make me happy when I look at them.

Much love to you and everyone posting here. Have a great weekend.

Maura
                      Hi Maura,

Good News! The moment the ego/mind senses that it is losing the battle of keeping you in fear, it will fight back. It will attack. So when you become aware of "your heart not being open" simply remember to smile and know that you caught the ego "snitching from the cookie jar"!

Focus the light of awareness onto this feeling of frustration. Continue focusing on Love and Gratitude, and sending love and light. You are then in command and not being commanded by the Ego/Mind, which will always lead you to fear.

I have made individual corrections for you, and what I discovered was a hoard of Financial Independence issues, that put you in a state of relationship fear. Trust issues with others etc. Thank you for posting as this will help many others that are resonating with this, and so will pick up on these corrections. BTW your Heart Center (love entry point) is much more open than you feel! Keep up the great work!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Hi Grace!

Just dropped by to say, "YOu are totally AWESOME!!!"

Thanks to PATHs and all on this thread and the whole forum and everyone and all that IS!!!!

Love, Light and Gratitude,
                        Raindancer

Comment

• please make corrections

Grace, I need some corrections on my stomach... It has been upset all day and now I feel really sick as in getting sick. It is the middle of the night and I have been up sitting by the toilet thinking something was going to come up... Please help with this!

thank you in advance
                          Sallyjane

Comment

• Hi Grace and everyone!

I can't seem to quiet my mind of a song that won't leave my head. I've been doing lots of meditations but it still comes up. I switch it with a song that lifts me up but somehow it keeps coming up. Can you recommend something to me pls? Thank you!!
                            With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                            Christine

Comment

• Holy Moly!!!

Holy Moly, Christine!!!

I have the exact same issue and it has been going on for a WHOLE YEAR!!! And it isn't some song that I particularly like either!!! In fact...I have no clue where it came from because until it decided to make my mind it's new home, I NEVER even heard it before!!!

So Grace...when you make those corrections for Christine, please include me in on them, okay Honey? Thanks SO Much!!!

With Much Love, Gratitude and Gentle Blessings,

Pamela
                              My PATHS Website
                              My Art Website
                              My Paintings As Prints
                              My Facebook

Comment

• Grace

Can you make corrections for me again pls, I feel down Thank you!
                                With Infinite Love and Gratitude,
                                Christine

Comment

Working...
                                X