Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KimJ
    replied
    Now I have staff not showing up for work!! Please help!

Hi there. Me again with more staff issues. I think I'm overdoing it on setting my intention on having great staff who love kids as one of our stylists hasn't shown up for work for three days straight, not returning calls or anything! This came out of nowhere in that she never mentioned anything before; however, she was driving me batty with a terrible attitude. Long-term it's good not to have her, but short-term is rather difficult for the rest of the stylists having to pick up the slack. This is also one of the busiest times of year for us as it's spring break (we're a kids hair salon) and another of my stylists has mono so is barely able to do anything, plus informed me she'll be quitting in June to go fishing!!! OOhhhhh, the fun never ends!!

Soooo..... while I know I'm creating this somehow or other and I'm supposed to learn something in here, at the moment I'm just not getting it! It seems every day I've either got someone calling in sick or now walking out! And yet, if I do say so myself, I'm a really good boss!!! I know it's hard work dealing with kids all day long but something has to get a bit easier here for us with staff!! We've only been open 4 months and you wouldn't believe how many sick days have been taken!!

Any help is greatly appreciated - corrections, insight on what I might be doing to create this, anything!!! I'm setting the intention every day of having great stylists who love kids, like I mentioned, and perhaps it's working, but I need to bring people in too, not just get rid of people!!!

Grace, you had mentioned to put up a sign and I've done that now so hopefully that will help, but I just felt like I had to do something else under the circumstances.

Thanks for any positive energy sent my way!

Kim

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Thanks Grace!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Sharyn, Maggie, Sallyjane, and Belle!

Hi Sharyn, Maggie, Sallyjane, and Belle,

You are such amazing fabulous women!! It is my absolute Pleasure to assist and it fills me with much gratitude to have your ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS energy on this forum much less this thread!!

p.s. Belle I will PM you soon.

Leave a comment:

• CeCee
    replied
    Walking 10K hmmm how about 25!!!

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
    Sally Jane & Grace,

I would like to say thank you too! As I have not remembered to do this for a while.

Another thing that I like to do when I go for a walk is to tell my body that it is going to burn up the same number of calories from going on my normal length walk as I would if I went on a 10 kilometer walk. So I visualise that I am going on a 10K walk every day . It is rather hilly where I live with not much level area, so the going can be a bit hard sometimes in my current state of fitness so I also like to tell my body that I can walk effortlessly & easily up these hills. It is amazing what a difference it can make whether I am choosing the "hard" walk or the "easy" walk.

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn

Thanks for this post Grace, SJ and Sharyn,
    I just saw it after a very long, cold walk with Carney. Hmmm if only I had seen it before, I could have walked less and gained more Something I will keep in mind tomorrow morning for sure.
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
    Maggie

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Wow Thanks so much!

Grace and everyone!
    Thanks so much! I will take all of that to heart as I do my walks and exersise each day!!! I love that about the just before bed, just how powerful is that! Soooo way cool!

Well I am off to bed tonight after an awesome, but tiring day! I did not get everything done as I wanted too, but I did get a new couch today! It is a futon, but it is sooo cool to have something to sit on in the living room that is not lawn furniture, and plastic at that! Well it has been an awesome day with lots of new experiences!

I am tired, and looking forward to going to bed and doing my walk tonight in my sleep! I did not have time today to do my walk today with everything that I let myself get pulled into! 2 more weeks till I get my schedule change and my life will calm down! Yahhooo!

Will talk to you all more laterzzzz
    Blessings and HUGS sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    replied
    Re: Walks

Sally Jane & Grace,
    Originally posted by Grace View Post

The Key is to do what you are doing and have FUN!! Another secret is, if you miss the opportunity to walk then spend at least five minutes before falling asleep visualizing your self walking and doing the breathing exercises!! Your body will not know the difference! Thank you for reminding me to do this for myself too!!
    I would like to say thank you too! As I have not remembered to do this for a while.

Another thing that I like to do when I go for a walk is to tell my body that it is going to burn up the same number of calories from going on my normal length walk as I would if I went on a 10 kilometer walk. So I visualise that I am going on a 10K walk every day . It is rather hilly where I live with not much level area, so the going can be a bit hard sometimes in my current state of fitness so I also like to tell my body that I can walk effortlessly & easily up these hills. It is amazing what a difference it can make whether I am choosing the "hard" walk or the "easy" walk.

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    but I know the shape I am in is all about energy and has nothing to do with my physical being!
    SJ, this is exactly what I needed to read tonight!

And congrats on the house.

Leave a comment:

• belle99
    replied
    Grace,

I am sending you a PM. I started to type everything here, but then it came off as too personal for the larger board.

Welcome back, thanks for being here.

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Inika!

Originally posted by Inika View Post
    I haven't had the time to be on here for a while, but as I get ready for my trip to FL I have been thinking about you, Grace. There is so much I don't know where to begin. Thank you for the inspiration of turning a potentially negative button pushing into a positive "isn't it fun" life experience. Sometimes I can get negative and need those reminders. People don't seem to push my buttons, but I sure push my own. I tend to put so much on my plate that I can't keep up and then I rag on myself for not getting it all done. My mind has been chaotic recently and it is reflected in the mess in my room. I have so many things that I want to do that are really wonderful projects. I have no time since I am travelling so much (which I love) but is a big stress on my body and takes so much time to organize. I am on the Stress Reduction module and that has helped so much. I also got on the Antioxidant module because I was sick with a flu, then a cold then a sinus infection which I had to take antibiotics for before I went to Australia. I hate taking antibiotics!

So Grace I look forward to meeting you in person and sharing healing modalities! I will call you in the next few days.

In health to you all!

Hi Inika!

I am very excited to meet you too Inika! I see on your website that you have two trips to Fort Lauderdale. http://www.healingdance.org/ When we talk you can tell me more about the classes. We are going to have plenty to talk about, I have many questions for you!

I will make some corrections for removing residual effects from the antibiotics, so do not give it another thought. I will work on your emotional and spiritual bodies right now too. You are a Fabulous Healer and we need to keep you in tip top shape!!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Marnyka!

Originally posted by marnyka View Post
    Hello Grace,
    I have been spotty in the forum lately. I have been going through some major shifts and admitting to some pieces of me that no longer serve me and letting them go. I released a big one relating to being sneaky about money and hiding my spending from my husband and not being honest with myself about what I am doing. I had used this part of me for so long that I didn't want to see what I was doing. NE way... This happened right before I went to the Matrix Energetics seminar last week. Because of that I changed my PATHS modules from a platinum to a 4 module. I picked the following ones:

Dynamic Biofield
    SLP1
    INCREASED BUSINESS
    PRODUCTIVITY & CREATIVITY
    Stimulate Intuition and Insight

Ever since I made the switch, my desire to do them is completely gone. I have sat and did them twice in the past 4 weeks.

As I am writing this, I'm getting that anxious feeling in my stomach like something very big is going to change. I'm just observing.

Another thing has shown up this week. My father is visiting for the week.

Another big 'issue' that has been brought forward is this 'urge' that both me and my father have about putting ourselves in situations that require us to be bound by a 'contract' of some sort.....Loan, verbal agreement ..etc.. to someone or to an organization. Then getting upset that we put ourselves in the situation and not wanting to honor our part of the agreement. I recognized it for what it was before I left for the ME seminar and I am in the process of rectifying things for myself as we speak.

One of my father's situations showed up this week by me getting a voicemail from a creditor looking for my father... no need to get into the details but I did see that it came up while we are together for us to resolve/heal this piece of us.

It is such a touchy subject for my father that I am finding it hard to approach him about it and how to go about it. I have used some ME stuff on it and asked for change in myself and in him.

If you could make corrections for me and my dad I would greatly appreciate it on this piece.

Also if you could see what's going with me and the PATHS modules, I would be greatful.

Marnyka
    Hi Marnyka!,

It is Fabulous to read that you are becoming aware of and letting go of old patterns that are no longer serving you!! This will inspire (via osmosis) your Dad to do the same thing! I have made corrections for the both of you concerning these issues, but I will do more. I don't have complete strength yet. Many layers, but this is natural when the desire is strong to make a leap in consciousness.

I tested what modules would assist you in effortlessly raising consciousness and therefore manifesting easily the truth of your being. Peace, Love and Gratitude. Here they are in order of importance, and the length of time necessary for "allowing" the instructions to settle in. You can then use Kinesiology (muscle testing) yourself to swap out for the next module of your choice. Remember to muscle test, since the logical mind is not aware of what is strong or not-strong.

1.Successful Living 1 4 weeks
    2. Successful Living 3 6 weeks
    3. Dao De Jing 6 weeks
    4. Dynamic Biofield 2 weeks
    5. Stimulate Insight and Intuition 4 weeks
    6. Immune Boost 3 weeks

I know that you only have 4 modules so after being on Dyanmic Biofield for another 2 weeks then switch to Stimulate Insight and Intuition for 4 weeks, etc.

Please keep us posted on how all is going with your Father!

Leave a comment:

• Inika
    replied
    Hi Grace and all

I haven't had the time to be on here for a while, but as I get ready for my trip to FL I have been thinking about you, Grace. There is so much I don't know where to begin. Thank you for the inspiration of turning a potentially negative button pushing into a positive "isn't it fun" life experience. Sometimes I can get negative and need those reminders. People don't seem to push my buttons, but I sure push my own. I tend to put so much on my plate that I can't keep up and then I rag on myself for not getting it all done. My mind has been chaotic recently and it is reflected in the mess in my room. I have so many things that I want to do that are really wonderful projects. I have no time since I am travelling so much (which I love) but is a big stress on my body and takes so much time to organize. I am on the Stress Reduction module and that has helped so much. I also got on the Antioxidant module because I was sick with a flu, then a cold then a sinus infection which I had to take antibiotics for before I went to Australia. I hate taking antibiotics!

So Grace I look forward to meeting you in person and sharing healing modalities! I will call you in the next few days.

In health to you all!

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Zartgirl!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Ahhh Grace you are soooo right it is wonderful to have our buttons pushed! I was starting to see this and to see what was the issue I needed to work on with in myself! What a wonderful mirror this can be for us!

Today I started my day off with a one mile walk, but you know something... Hmmm... That did not even cause me enough discomfort to even feel like I had actually worked out, so tomorrow I am going straight to the two mile walk! I am thinking that by next week I can be up on the three mile walk. You know it is funny, before (and all my friends are telling me I need to take it slow and build up) but I know the shape I am in is all about energy and has nothing to do with my physical being! Hence I have already started to loose weight before even trying to! This is very exciting, and the desire to exercise is amazing! It is like I can hardly wait to get started or wait for the next day to start working out!

Blessings Sallyjane
    Fantastic Sallyjane!! Remember when you are on your walks to breath in, and visualize the breath (mana) moving up to your HigherSelf. This breath will also take with it the extra energy that we call "extra unwanted pounds"! The truth of who you are (HigherSelf) will transform this energy into exactly what will make you feel the lightest!

You can play around with your breath on your walks, and your visualizations. There are so many wonderful breathing exercises. Breathing in, Visualizing the chi coming up from the lower spine (lower chakras) and up the spine (up through all the chakras) and out through the top of your head (crown chakra) and on to your HigherSelf etc.

The Key is to do what you are doing and have FUN!! Another secret is, if you miss the opportunity to walk then spend at least five minutes before falling asleep visualizing your self walking and doing the breathing exercises!! Your body will not know the difference! Thank you for reminding me to do this for myself too!!

Leave a comment:

• marnyka
    replied
    To Grace and anyone else that would like to help

Hello Grace,
    I have been spotty in the forum lately. I have been going through some major shifts and admitting to some pieces of me that no longer serve me and letting them go. I released a big one relating to being sneaky about money and hiding my spending from my husband and not being honest with myself about what I am doing. I had used this part of me for so long that I didn't want to see what I was doing. NE way... This happened right before I went to the Matrix Energetics seminar last week. Because of that I changed my PATHS modules from a platinum to a 4 module. I picked the following ones:

Dynamic Biofield
    SLP1
    INCREASED BUSINESS
    PRODUCTIVITY & CREATIVITY
    Stimulate Intuition and Insight

Ever since I made the switch, my desire to do them is completely gone. I have sat and did them twice in the past 4 weeks.

As I am writing this, I'm getting that anxious feeling in my stomach like something very big is going to change. I'm just observing.

Another thing has shown up this week. My father is visiting for the week.

Another big 'issue' that has been brought forward is this 'urge' that both me and my father have about putting ourselves in situations that require us to be bound by a 'contract' of some sort.....Loan, verbal agreement ..etc.. to someone or to an organization. Then getting upset that we put ourselves in the situation and not wanting to honor our part of the agreement. I recognized it for what it was before I left for the ME seminar and I am in the process of rectifying things for myself as we speak.

One of my father's situations showed up this week by me getting a voicemail from a creditor looking for my father... no need to get into the details but I did see that it came up while we are together for us to resolve/heal this piece of us.

It is such a touchy subject for my father that I am finding it hard to approach him about it and how to go about it. I have used some ME stuff on it and asked for change in myself and in him.

If you could make corrections for me and my dad I would greatly appreciate it on this piece.

Also if you could see what's going with me and the PATHS modules, I would be greatful.

Marnyka

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Ahhh Grace!

Ahhh Grace you are soooo right it is wonderful to have our buttons pushed! I was starting to see this and to see what was the issue I needed to work on with in myself! What a wonderful mirror this can be for us!

Today I started my day off with a one mile walk, but you know something... Hmmm... That did not even cause me enough discomfort to even feel like I had actually worked out, so tomorrow I am going straight to the two mile walk! I am thinking that by next week I can be up on the three mile walk. You know it is funny, before (and all my friends are telling me I need to take it slow and build up) but I know the shape I am in is all about energy and has nothing to do with my physical being! Hence I have already started to loose weight before even trying to! This is very exciting, and the desire to exercise is amazing! It is like I can hardly wait to get started or wait for the next day to start working out!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Thank you, Grace.

Thank you so much, Grace, for your wonderful insight regarding letting go and your kind words. I'm practicing what you're saying and I believe I'm making a shift. I've been inspired today to start doing things for myself more and taking the steps to do that, and I haven't felt that way in a long time, even with all my practicing gratitude and "knowing" what I think I know. Today I've been more conscious of negative thinking habits and stopping myself in the midst of it, or planning ahead, setting positive intentions when in situations where I know I have a tendency to fall headfirst into the illusion! Thank you for the tips and reminder!

Blessings to you.
    Kim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X