X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KimJ
    replied
    Just some chit-chat

Hi again! It's been a little while but thought I'd give an update. I don't usually do this but seeing Zartgirl doing it, I thought, hey why not?! Maybe it'll be a little cathartic... By the way, way to go Zartgirl! You are just amazing! I pulled out my Matrix Energetics book last night after reading your post and I just cannot "get" the whole two-point thing at all no matter how many different "how-to"s I read. Maybe it's just not my "thing"??

Still having some staffing issues but I have faith it will all work out. My business though has slowed down, or rather not grown as quickly as had been, so that's bothering me a bit and not helping keeping staff as busy as I'd like, but again, I'm just focusing on faith (plus doing extra marketing! ).

Personally, I'm going up and down with my own growth (hmmmm... reflection here in my business??) and I'm getting frustrated with that. It seems so much work (another reflection??)... having to be mindful of drifting aimless/negative thoughts, behavior, etc. I'm hoping my ego is just struggling for control and giving a valiant effort to maintain its position, and conversely that must mean that I'm making headway if it feels necessary to do that! That's what I'm telling myself anyway!

And I'm also going back and forth on weight and health issues.... Hmmm focus on it and do the action-oriented "typical" stuff, or relax and accept. I tend to be a little too relaxed if I don't focus. Bring out the nachos, "all is good"! Zartgirl, if I could figure out that two-point I'd be all over it with this! That's amazing what you've accomplished!

I get a little confused on issues like this as on the one hand I believe "all is perfect as is", etc., yet on the other I feel we need to have a vision and take inspired action to get there. That pretty much sums up my confusion on everything, now that I mention it! I'm really trying to focus on being grateful for everything but I have that nasty ego just trying to bully its way in and not allow me to actual "feel" that way beyond just thinking it on the surface. I guess I'm a little stuck on getting there beyond the surface level and perhaps that's where I'm blocking myself.

Anway, I'm babbling now! Thanks Grace for touching on your methods for muscle testing. That will really be helpful. I can't seem to find North for the other method for the life of me!!! I sway in every direction! What a visual! Also, I love that you're reading A Course in Miracles again! I've been hearing about that book so much lately and I began reading it myself a couple of weeks ago and just love it! I'm also reading Return to Love my Marianne Williamson. I have to order A Course .... though as I took it out from the library and have to return it and my local bookstore doesn't have it. On that note, has anyone read The Moses Code yet? I'm trying to decide if it's worth ordering or not? Perhaps I spend too much time reading??!! I just was listening to Wayne Dyer the other day and he was saying to someone that they're thinking/doing too much and they just need to "be". I think that's me in a nutshell but I sure can't figure out how to "just be".

So, enough babbling. Hope I didn't run off in too many directions, just got on a roll! Thanks for reading!

Love and blessings.
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    This was sooo coool!

This just happened and it is soooo cool! As I mentioned my X husband (who I use to be absolutely terrified of) is helping me get the licensing for my new job. He is actually helping me to the tune of 350.00 dollars worth of help! So as he was dropping off Nathaniel tonight he came in and he had me look up the information to see what I needed and how much it was going to cost. He was telling me how he was going to pay for it so I could get started on Monday/Tuesday my first day off. As he was leaving I was telling him how grateful I was of his helping me to get into something I could make more money at. His response was "I am just so glad to see you feeling so much better and doing so good!" This came from my X Husband who I use to look at as the enemy, but now just see as a friend that I can call and ask for some help from. You know the farther down this rabbit hole I go, the fewer enemies I have.

So my daughter came in and was telling me that one of her friends was being bullied by a girl at school, and she did not want me to do anything about it. My responce was I can two point both girls and the relationship! This is so much more powerful than trying to deal with it in a physical reality! So tonight I am going to quietly two point both girls and my daughter with peace and joy and gratitude and love... Then just leave it up to the universe to take care of it! Its a done deal!

Well one of these days I am going to have to learn more about CEM, but for now I have the tools I have and will have to work with them!

Grace mentioned what she was reading, so I thought I would mention what I am reading. Devine matrix which is awesome, because it is taking back to the scientifical part of the equation that I kind of just skipped over, because it had the word science associated with it... Although I knows I am smart I was afraid of it! I remember two things about science first thing is that it was like Math, and second thing was it had this cool rat that I liked to play with and scare the other girls with! This kind of science is not like that at all! I am actually enjoying it. The other book is Matrix Energetix book... thought since I am already two pointing stuff I should probably read it! ( I guess I need to hang out with Grace more often so the CEM will rub off on me, like the ME stuff did from Stephen... Amazing what you can get out of a conversation over MSN typing).

So I am at work and I am reading away in my books, cause I got both going at the same time... Reading between phone calls that is. I tell you if it weren't for those phone calls at work I would get a lot more done! hehehe! So last night when I get home, Izzi my daughter is like MOM! Why did you call me 15 times durring humanities class? I was like Izzi we are not allowed to have cell phones at work... it never came out of my pocket, because I can get written up for even having it there! I never called you! Turns out as I was reading about the Devine Matrix my cell phone was making ghost calls to my daughter with out even my knowledge! From my pocket. By the way I have a flip phone so no buttons could be pushed by accident! So how is that for some powerful manifestation? Now I just need to learn to control it when it comes to electronics! I must have been thinking about Izzi... probably Nat too, but he does not have a cell phone yet!

Blessings and HUGS Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    Muscle Testing made easy!

THANK YOU Doug, Aaron, SallyJane, Pammie and Allen for your posts, I can only tell you that I (once again cried tears of joy in reading your posts) am amazed at the power of ONE. CEM corrections do not come from the individual "i", but from the WHOLE.

I make corrections for the viewers of this thread and the individual posters daily! I never fail to do this because it is part of my being. This has assisted my spiritual growth immensely, as I first work on myself with what I am resonating with vs just working on others. I first work on myself so that I have more to give. It is as simple as this. I cherish the posts as it directs me to what I need for myself. There is NO SEPARATION and WE ARE ONE.

When I say "I", I mean the whole, the perfection of who we are. When I say "i" I mean Grace the individual which is not the whole. What I do for myself I do for another, and what I do for another I do for myself. Even though Muscle Testing involves Dualism, it is exciting to me that it is the exact means out of dualism. Dualism (strong vs weak, male- female, yin- yang, love-hate) is an illusion! There is only perfect goodness nothing else, what tests strong is the truth, and what tests weak is, not the truth. What is not the truth means that it does not exist. Only truth exists. Only God exists.

The Muscle testing I use is extremely simple, like hitting piano keys with your fingers, very simple. Now in order to play a concerto takes practice, and this is also very simple. Just practice. So when I tell you how I muscle test, you must practice with passion and conviction or you will not realize results. Practice makes perfect. Anyone can do it, but you MUST PRACTICE!

I will post again after this weekend to teach the way that I muscle test. You can also google Kinesiology and learn from many others. Sharon posted earlier, the way they teach muscle testing in Theta healing. It is different from the way that I muscle test, but it is all GOOD. Now understand that Muscle testing is important because it will help you to choose correctly in your life. What tests strong will be the truth and lead you to Joy, and what tests "not strong" will lead you into chaos.

As Human beings this is one of the best ways to KNOW THE TRUTH that will set you free. Muscle Testing alone will not heal your false illusions,and hence your pain and suffering, but it will lead you to what will. Which is mainly the knowing that YOU are more than this world.

Back in 1990 I read the book "A course in Miracles", I am re-reading this magnificent manuscript as I write this, and I would love to leave you with a quote from the Text page 27.

"The Mind is very powerful, and never loses its creative force. It never sleeps. Every instant it is creating. It is hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains. It appears at first glance that to believe such power about yourself is arrogant, but that is not the real reason you do not believe it. You prefer to believe that your thoughts cannot exert real influence because you are actually afraid of them. This may allay awareness of the guilt, but at the cost of perceiving the mind as impotent. If you believe that what you think is ineffectual you may cease to be afraid of it, but you are hardly likely to respect it. There are no idle thoughts. All thinking produces form at some level."

In my very first post beginning this thread I quoted Maryanne Williamson. Here it is again to help you remember your power and who you truly are!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    OH! This is exciting!

Oh this is absolutely amazing and wild and fun! (Stephen told me I should be the poster child for transformation... hehehehe wait till you hear this!)

So I have been feeling the need to get into better shape and get some excersize! But it takes so much time and I so much on my plate! Well Grace told me that I could do the same thing by visualizing myself doing the exersize... hmmm tried to do it, but was struggling with it. Well Stephen taught me to do a two point (ME STUFF)! So I decided a couple of nights ago to try the visualization while in the ME trance... So walked three miles did 75 sit ups and 25 push ups... in about three minutes! Okay so yesterday and today I have been walking around with sore muscles! My stomach especiallly because I am the most out of shape there! Hehehe!

Then also during this time I started asking open ended questions as I fall off to sleep, and because I am a lucid dreamer... I carry that far into the night in my dreams. One of the questions I have been asking as I fall off to sleep is what would it feel like to have an amazingly fast metabolism? No big deal right... very little effort put in here!

I lost 5 lbs in the last 2 days!!! Hows that for size? hehehe!

Let me tell you it is sooo much fun to do a 3 minute visualization workout than a real workout, and loose weight too! hehehehe! Let me tell you at this rate I am going to be one thin little hotty soon!

I want to work next on intuition and communicating tepathically... cause I am always thinking things and thinking I said them outloud... and no-one hears my thoughts! I think I am starting to do this cause my cell phone with out my assistance from my pocket (it is flip phone that was closed) called my daughter 10-15 times today during her liturature class.

Okay I know I am just having TOO much fun with this!!!!!

Love you all Sallyjane Woods... Just talking about my virtual excersize has made my tummy muscles tired! Hehee

Leave a comment:

• allenm
    replied
    Hi Grace and everyone in the forum,
    I had a terrible day yesterday...couldn't stop crying...waiting anxiously to find out about a business situation and blindsided by a financial tangle. I was just miserable. I meditated and watched my PATHS modules but then reverted back to the strong feelings of misery and anxiety. Spoke to Moria, who was the most wonderful friend she always is, Skyped Grace and got a wonderful reminder...and lapsed right back into the mud.

Remember how, when the babies were little, you watched with baited breath for them to learn to comfort themselves? And how, amazingly, they learned to use a thumb or something to soothe themselves into sleep?

That was me yesterday. LOL. I came to this thread and happened to read Grace's post about going back to the beginning of the forum and reading every page. So I did. I started last night and just finished a few minutes ago. I have re-read evey single post in this thread.

It has been an amazing journey...I am filled with wonder and respect for the distance all of us have travelled over the past year. Re-reading and really thinking about some of the posts has provided some important reminders and I am so grateful for that.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your contributions...I have found this to be a moving and wondrous experience.

Grace, I focused on completing this task and am so grateful that you suggested it. I would recommend it to anyone.

OK...back to work! Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Vicik-Smith
    replied
    You wicked rock Gracie

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Chinese Energetic Medicine

Congratulations Grace!

This Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing thread you started on Chinese Energetic Medicine is sooooooo popular online that it is now ranked #2 in Google when you search for Chinese Energetic Medicine....2nd only to Dr. Yuen's own website!!! You definitely have the most popular Chinese Energetic Medicine forum on the internet! Way to go!!

Go to Google and type in Chinese Energetic Medicine to see for yourself and then click on the link to come back to this forum! Very cool
    Stephen did the same with Matrix Energetics!
    Last edited by Aaron; 04-17-2008, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Oh just one more thought

Oh this is kind of cool... lately I have been giving into the fear of running out of money! That somehow it is limited! So I am kind of stressing about my bills and how I am going to pay them. So this morning I finally get up early and go into my online bank and look at all my accounts. I had almost twice as much as I thought I would for paying my bills and then I have plenty left over for the stuff I want and need for the month! Especially since the X is paying for my licensing for my new job. Next month I get an extra 600 dollars on top of my normal pay and then by June I will have started my new job and be making more money!

So the whole money issue was all in my minds ego, just trying to take back some power. Hmmm as hard as my ego is hitting me from every direction, I must be on the right track with things! I must be getting closer to being in a place with out the duality, because my ego is hitting me from every direction, and I am able to observe it and recognise it. Kind of cool!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Thank you all! AGAIN! `

I am just finding all the corrections and my reading and all the posts and conversations, so absolutely in perfect harmony with this Whole issue of duality and looking outward vs. inward. I have to admit this has been not an easy thing to face off with, but I also know it is what I have been asking for! Does that make sense? I have felt that need to grow or move into this new area of peace in my life. My X really has no power in my life to push buttons anymore, so I needed to bring someone who had an even bigger or longer ability to push my buttons... Hence my MOM! I needed her to come into my personal space this last month and a half to really push every button she could to force me to face this issue of duality. To really push me into a corner, where I could not get out and had to face this issue or EGG in my life!

The more I have quietly contemplated the whole issue with my MOM, the more and more I see how she was just mirroring in the things in me that I have wanted to be rid of. I was truly writing her script, and she played the part beautifully, as she always has! My reaction, was my reaction! A reaction to the things that I was bringing up inside of me that I needed to deal with! The battle was never with me and my MOM, but with me and myself... It was the ego fighting to keep power as I kept throwing more and more of the tools that I have learned here at it! Talk about duality! The ego was fighting to keep control of me, and only my MOM can push my buttons to that point. My X used to be able to do that, but now I stand up to him, he just helps me in whatever way I ask him to. He actually went and bought me a new washer a week and a half ago, because it was that or give me his. This week I asked him to help me by paying for my insurance licensing school and testing... He said he would help me out financially with the monies to pay for that.

This is really exciting, because when you think about it, or go back and read way back when I first got here... I was totally afraid of Keith! So this means that soon I will for the first time in my life be able to have a great relationship with my MOM! I will start to rewrite her script to one that has us working together and no one trying to control the other! Isn't that exciting!

Doug, thank you for the encouragement. I am thinking that instead of looking at your friends sister who is trying to mess with the gal trying to loose weight... Look inside the gal loosing the weight! The sister is probably just speaking outloud the gal's own fears and trepidations about loosing weight, and her ? her worthiness to do so, and probably her fears about this new person she is finding inside herself? Just a thought, Stephen our good friend here is always telling me whenever I meet someone who bugs me or the likes, that that person is just mirroring in me what I do not like in myself. They are playing out a role for me that i wrote for them to act out, because I need to see what is inside me! Hope that make sense! We are such powerful creators that we are able to create mirrors of people around us to show us who we really are.

I am almost done with the book the Power of NOW, and it is soooo awesome. I will have to go find that movie to watch on DVD this weekend with my daughter. I bought two more books to read, so I have a lot more learning to do. One of them just jumped off the online bookstore page at me, so I am intrigued to see what that one will have me learning about who I really am!

Oh man, I have had my rest from growing and now I am back to that lightening speed growth again!! When I read your post Grace aout re-reading... to speed up growth... I will have to do that, but I have to admit, I thought I can not handle any faster learning and growing right now... Probably a sign that I need to take on that challenge and that you were talking to me!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Doug
    replied
    Hey Grace,
    You're right about the Ego, but another thing is SallyJane was able to see her Mom's Ego with flying colors Sending Love is the deal - that and forgiveness.
    It's amazing how people can't handle change in others!! I'm helping a co-worker with weightloss/exercise, etc. and her friend who lost 80 lbs and still has about 10 to go, said her sister is being nasty with her questioning her methods, etc. and all the bullshirt. Can you believe it?? A bull wearing a shirt?? Sorry, I mean siblings giving another a hard time when their sis is improving herself??
    It's interesting to me that I'm noticing this left and right lately... hmmm.... don't have an answer on that one.

SallyJane, it's cool you were able to catch this and get a better understanding on you, (did you thank yourself for it all?) that and a cool house and all that good stuff.
    Congrats,
    on your successes!
    Love,
    Doug

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Sallyjane!

Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Big SIGH! What a day!

I am wondering if by some chance I created all of the battle I had with my Mom and more myself today, as a way of forcing myself to deal with more of the issues of duality? I did get very upset with my Mom, but then there was this whole battle with myself more so as I observed myself getting upset with my Mom? Hmmmm... It was weird! At times I could see my mom mirroring emotions I use to have of possibility of failure from my past. The emotions were from my past! No matter how hard I tried to process it and move on and accept that I had created this... It just kept coming back up over and over... I actually hit my stearing wheel so hard earlier that I hurt my hand and it is still in pain. I was able to talk to a friend from H.S. who has always been an encourager in my life (I often wonder why I left him behind?) I am so much more at peace tonight, and I can totally see how I created this! Although I do have to say I feel pretty beat up more by the internal battle I was having than by my Mom. Mom was just being Mom!

I guess I am wondering if this has to do with corrections and my need to really observe myself and the whole duality issue with the thinking that someone outside of me is doing something to me! When in fact I am more creating the script for them to help me move through an issue. I create everything

Blessings Sj
    Hi SallyJane,

The Ego/Mind is always trying to divert your attention away from the truth. Which is Unity, wholeness, Perfection. There is only One. The Ego invented Duality! When ever you have your buttons pushed, it is an opportunity to practice forgiveness. Forgive yourself for what is being reflected back at you from the outer (Illusory) world which is not the truth. When you have any experience that "pushes your buttons" then forgive this as well, because it is only a reflection of what is inside of you. Even if you are watching the news and it upsets you, it is a reflection of the collective unconscious which is still all of YOU.

The more CEM Corrections the more Layers of Fear are removed. These Layers of Fear are being removed from the WHOLE not just from your physical body. Which is why when others post or view this thread, and he/she "resonate" with a comment or the whole thread, they will also pick up the corrections.

I have had several people tell me that they have gone back and read the whole thread (yes all pages ) The way that they feel, after reading just a few pages, already makes them see things differently and feel better. The reason is because time is also an illusion and they are picking up consciously vs unconsciously the Corrections that have already been made. If anyone wishes to read the whole thread in just a few days or weeks, they will get all the corrections reinforced and move much more quickly through their issues vs the 14 months it has taken for readers that have read all along since the beginning.

These are such important issues SallyJane, and once again I am very grateful for your post and wisdom!! "Another Perfect Stranger" sounds like a great movie. I think I'll watch it too.
    Last edited by Grace; 04-12-2008, 04:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ANTIQUER
    replied
    Originally posted by zartgirl View Post
    Big SIGH! What a day!

I am wondering if by some chance I created all of the battle I had with my Mom and more myself today, as a way of forcing myself to deal with more of the issues of duality? I did get very upset with my Mom, but then there was this whole battle with myself more so as I observed myself getting upset with my Mom? Hmmmm... It was weird! At times I could see my mom mirroring emotions I use to have of possibility of failure from my past. The emotions were from my past! No matter how hard I tried to process it and move on and accept that I had created this... It just kept coming back up over and over... I actually hit my stearing wheel so hard earlier that I hurt my hand and it is still in pain. I was able to talk to a friend from H.S. who has always been an encourager in my life (I often wonder why I left him behind?) I am so much more at peace tonight, and I can totally see how I created this! Although I do have to say I feel pretty beat up more by the internal battle I was having than by my Mom. Mom was just being Mom!

I guess I am wondering if this has to do with corrections and my need to really observe myself and the whole duality issue with the thinking that someone outside of me is doing something to me! When in fact I am more creating the script for them to help me move through an issue. I create everything

Blessings Sj
    You might want to catch a movie I saw last week entitled "Another Perfect Stranger". It's about a teenage girl about to graduate from high school. She has just had a huge fight with her mom. She is flying to Oregon to check out an art school she has applied to (using baby-sitting money she has saved) but this is really an excuse to get away from her mom. On the flight she meets a very intriguing stranger & they have a great Q&A type conversation. The answers might help with some of your problems/questions. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    Omg

Big SIGH! What a day!

Blessings Sj

Leave a comment:

• zartgirl
    replied
    This day was a doozy

Wow! This seems quite fitting for right now!

Today I went for the job interview at the insurance agency, and of course I have the job if I want it. I do want it, I am just wanting to make sure this is the right agency for me.

So I leave and my Mom calls me, and she immediately becomes very negative about it, and starts to tell me my car is not good enough, and this and that and every other reason of why I should stay at a job that I know is a dead end job, and how I am not qualified, and how all my years of running businesses don't count, and now I have to take start over jobs and be satisfied with them. Then she starts telling me that she came all the way up her to get me organized and now I am just going to throw it all away... Whatever!

Okay this upset me, and then I started observing myself and asking myself why I was creating this? Acknowledging that I was creating it! Trying to process it with the BL process, and then fighting it again... Around and around I go! Right now I am totally emotionally drained. Then on top of it I get a bill for some utilities and such and I am starting to freak out about money issues...

Okay, so I definitely have some duality going on in my life! I really desire to get it out of my life!

This really got bad when my Mom was staying here with me. She is still gone but she brought up so much inside of me that I am feeling very overwhelmed. I know that I need to let the door on my old job close and start opening some new ones... To do that i have to get rid of this duality. It feels like I am balancing on a high wire ... just trying to not fall off! One moment I can manifest anything, and the next I am freaking out about money and other stuff that I somehow deem bad. One moment I can do anything the next I am back begging my Mom for aproval! It has to stop!

Oh then everytime I try to watch my Paths my computer shuts down!

Blessings Sallyjane

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    For Inika, Pammie, SallyJane, and Antiquer!

Thank you for your Kind words and Love! Sophia, Ryan and I are feeling more love and Gratitude than ever before!!

Thank you, Inika, so very much for giving us more information on your work!! It is DIVINE!!

Thank you Pammie, you look BEAUTIFUL in your latest pic! I love it!!!

SallyJane, always FABULOUS to here your news!!

Hi Antiquer! Thank you for posting! I made some individual CEM corrections for you, on your emotional and spiritual bodies. These were "issues" I was resonating with along with a few others who are viewing and reading these posts, and I am grateful for your kindness too, thank you for the information.

Since the beginning of this thread I have been making Individual and Group corrections for various issues that all of you bring in, and that I resonate with. When I realize that there are "themes" that often present themselves I make note of it. We have worked on, Prosperity, Abundance, Wealth, Peace, Relationships, Forgiveness, Fear and of course many other minor (personal) issues.

What seems to be coming forth right now (collectively) and individually very strongly once again is the desire of many to release the false Idea of separation (SallyJane, this is also what you are feeling concerning being more connected ). The Ego/Mind tricks us into believing there is good and bad. (Dualism). The Truth always strengthens, and what is not truth goes weak. Forgiveness is the way out of Dualism. Love and Gratitude will always manifest, Peace and Joy.

This Month and Next, I will be making a "GAZILLION" corrections on these "issues" for all of us. I only make note of this for you to stay aware. If you notice anything concerning these matters then Please post at your leisure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X