Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Health Articles and a Website

Hello all

I've mentioned before that I really love the Weston A. Price Foundation website - Weston A. Price Foundation.

I was doing some reading there over the weekend and found a website mentioned that was the source of an article they were commenting on. The site is NewsWithViews.com -- Where Reality Shatters Illusion. It contains views (opinions) on a myriad of subjects but what I was interested in at the time was the health article they had mentioned. The article was about the use of aspirin in the treatment of heart disease. I found the article about aspirin and then clicked on "Additional Titles" at the top of the article and found a wealth of information on other health subjects. Here is a link to Dr. Howenstine's archived articles for any who are interested - Dr. James Howenstine -- Archives

There are a couple of others who write health opinions there that look promising also - Byron Richards (who had a good article on how Western Medicine failed Tim Russert Byron J. Richards -- Western Medicine Fails Tim Russert ), Dr. Carlolyn Dean Carolyn Dean -- Archive and Shane Ellison Shane Ellison -- Archive .

There may well be others who have good health articles but these are the ones I've discovered so far. If you click on "Writers" in the left column on the home page of News With Views you can look for other writers that you might be interested in.

Another website that I discovered recently is Ask a Patient: Medicine Ratings and Health Care Opinions. I ran across it while searching for side effects of Zocor (cholesterol medication my mother is taking). You can look up any drug and find out what patients who are taking the drug have to say about it and how they rate the drug. I found out that many people were having the same symptoms (side effects) my mother was having on Zocor. I find this a very useful website if you or someone you love is on prescription meds.

Hope some of you find these useful.

Ann
    Paths To Your Success
Working...
X