An old trick-Great idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old trick-Great idea!

I just heard of an old trick this last week.

Rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide each day.

Now why did I never think of that? doh

Hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria, bacteria is what causes nasty stuff to happen in your mouth. It is such simple common sense, yet it never crossed my thoughts....

Until I heard from a friends who's grandfather is a retired dentist and he still has ALL his own teeth at 102 years old. He has been rinsing his mouth with HP for decades now.

WOW!

P.S. When I first heard it I thought it might taste bad...really no taste at all...I am doing it a couple times a day for a minute or so each.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Thanks v much for sharing this Kevin!

At first, I have to say Hydrogen Peroxide sounds like some sort of poison or acid - I've heard the name before, but can't remember what it is.... I think I may be confusing it with peroxide bleach (? ). Where would you buy it? In a chemist?

Love and Light and Shiny Teeth xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hydrogen Peroxide

Hi illusions

There are different grades of hydrogen peroxide. Yes, it is related to the bleach version. For internal uses, go to your local health food store and buy food grade hydrogen peroxide. It is usually around 35% solution. It will burn you. Dilute it down with pure water to 3.5 % by adding ten drops water to each drop hydrogen peroxide. Store in in the refrig and keep dark for potency to last.

Do a google search and you will find a new world of therapy for this solution.

Tishatang

Comment

Hi Tishatang

Thank you so much! That's great!

Love and Light and Magic xxx
        Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
        Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
        Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Hello everyone!

I have used hydrogen peroxide for mouth rinses in the past but have not been consistent. I have taken the 3% solution straight from the bottle but it does get foamy so I learned to put it in some water. I do, however, rinse off my toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide. Good stuff!

Odille: The 3% solution is usually sold at drugstores and grocery stores.

~Viviana -
          "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

Yeah, it does get sorta foamy, I reckon that is because it is doing its' job. I am using the 3% solution. 1 pint cost less than a dollar.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hydrogen peroxide food grade sure is something.

Another one to keep those teeth white and pink gums and to better your health is by oilpulling. Cheap price to pay health

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ose-teeth.html
              Sorry for the grammar, mistyped the title.

Henrii

Comment

Working...
              X