Cleanse Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanse Within

I think the last time I posted about my health in any detail was on the PATHS thread about the stem cell module. I've gotta find that thread again one day.

I'm continuing to improve health-wise all the time

I switched from the stem cell to the new general cellular health module recently. I am glad both are available and understand I will retain the benefits of the stem cell module (just needing to do it now once or twice a year).

I've continued to show improvement with my chiropractor, who I hooked up with in a very fated seeming way (lots of synchronicities, something about the whole thing just seemed different than usual life).

We've even recently seen improvement in x-rays on the mild scoliosis I was diagnosed with in the 7th grade. I really didn't expect that because I've had it for so long

I'm fully convinced that these modules help me both biochemically and with allowing my subconscious to find everything I need to feel my best.

I got attracted to finding out more about internal cleansing as one of the things. It's been brought up on the forum before and I just found myself wanting to learn more.

Here's a you-tube about some simple ways I learned you can help your body cleanse. They are not expensive and don't require diet modifications. Of course you can always take things further with cleansing.

I will just put part one here. Right now there are three parts (and funny a lot more people have viewed parts 1 and 3 than part 2 but part 2 is different than part 3, I just used the same blip at the beginning about how the video has not been evaluated by the FDA) BUT

I really want to add one more part soon about. . .

Baking Soda.

I've added a little baking soda in water to the equation now and find it very very beneficial.

(Apparently some baking soda has aluminum in it, which I would avoid, but like Arm & Hammer doesn't.)

After trying two glasses of that and feeling my health get to a whole new level, I pmed the person I got the idea from to find out more about it and he wrote :

That is the wonder of simple BAKING SODA. It has ANTACID qualities but also is "very" ALKALINE. Not only that--but it also has CALCIUM, SODIUM, POTASSIUM and MAGNESIUM in it. And of course, CARBON (aka MELANIN)...All 5 of these along with PHOSPHOROUS represent 90% of all the elements you have in your body! And they are all in BAKING SODA! So it is def a WONDER FOOD....

Those MINERALS are also some of the most common ones people are DEFICIENT in as well. You can tell a difference when they are REPLACED.

Stay lifted.
    Min. Mutwasze

Ok now here's the youtube : YouTube - Healing / Wellness

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Thanks for the info, Jessica

I recently talked to a wholistic MD who suggested Baking soda to alkalize your body. I like these simple things that don't cost so much.

I didn't know that I could go off the Stem cell module and still retain the benefits. That is good to know.

Since I have dial-up (hopefully that will change soon!!) I don't watch U-tube. Can you write the steps here for me?
    Grateful
    for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
    http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
    http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

Inika,

I got out the literature from the Vegas PATHS conference to make sure. It has different durations of use depending on the module. Here's what it says about the stem cell:

"This Module should be used for a minimum of 3 months. At the end of 3 months, if issues are still present, it is suggested that you remain on the program for another 3 months or until issues are cleared up.

If the issues are cleared up after 3 months and you end the Module, it is recommended that you refresh by using the Module for one month a year."

So I could probably still benefit by keeping it now but I did want to mix in the general cellular health one too. Maybe I'll alternate the two every couple months or something.

The first youtube mainly talked about having lemonade (or water with some fresh lemon squeezed in) with a little salt in it for cleansing - which I do regularly now.

Also I've had luck with taking soft gels with garlic + parsley oil as well. There is some info that oil apparently fights some of the tougher bad buggies by smothering them. The garlic and parsley were my version of using this idea.

There's some other suggestions in there and there are two more parts I made later that show a couple web sites to do more research and get more detailed with cleansing. Actually now I have to go watch the 2nd and 3rd part again - I wonder what I did go on about there now that I think about it, LOL.

Jessica

Comment

Oh yeah I saw a health newsletter on a forum yesterday containing some info about baking soda. (I'm glad to hear it was recommended to you too, Inika.)

What interested me most besides the judgmental remark at the beginning LOL was the last sentence. Apparently the lemonade and baking soda can be combined :

***Sodium Hydrogen Bicarbonate (Baking Soda/Powder)***

We all know baking powder. But there may be many people who are
        against the use of baking powder, again and again. They are just
        stupid people around us. Here, let us use baking powder for good
        living.

Sodium bicarbonate is usually used for cooking or baking. You can rub
        baking soda to meat, fish, and others for tendering. You can add a <--
        teaspoon of soda to pineapple juice or any other drinks as health
        drinks. Use it for cleaning your kitchen, stoves, dishes, and toys,
        too.

Do you know that you can use baking soda for beauty purposes? Mix
        soda with face creams. It will make your skin smooth, beautiful, and
        healthy. How about baking soda poured to the washing machine? Doing
        so will make your clothes whiter and better, so enjoy your laundry
        work. Many people use only soda for laundry with washing machine. [ ]

Sodium bicarbonate can do a lot of things in our living. How about
        cleaning of your pet? Your pet's fur will shine more and get
        healthier.

Children love and enjoy sweet lemonade with sodium bicarbonate.

About the Author:
        Junji Takano is a Japanese health researcher involved in
        investigating the cause of various diseases since 1960.

Comment

Baking Soda vs Baking Powder

Baking soda is just sodium bicarbonate but baking powder has other stuff in it. If you use baking powder, make sure to get an aluminum free one.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron,

Thanks for your input here.

I did find it funny that the two were being used interchangeably in much of what I was reading because they are not used interchangeably in baking.

Not to be dense, but are you saying the baking soda would not have the calcium, etc. but the baking powder would?

Jessica

Comment

Baking Soda vs Baking Powder link

Hi Jessica,

Here is a good description of the difference between the two:
              Difference Between Baking Powder and Baking Soda

"Both baking soda and baking powder are leavening agents, which means they are added to baked goods before cooking to produce carbon dioxide and cause them to 'rise'. Baking powder contains baking soda, but the two substances are used under different conditions.

Baking Soda
              Baking soda is pure sodium bicarbonate. When baking soda is combined with moisture and an acidic ingredient (e.g., yogurt, chocolate, buttermilk, honey), the resulting chemical reaction produces bubbles of carbon dioxide that expand under oven temperatures, causing baked goods to rise. The reaction begins immediately upon mixing the ingredients, so you need to bake recipes which call for baking soda immediately, or else they will fall flat!

Baking Powder
              Baking powder contains sodium bicarbonate, but it includes the acidifying agent already (cream of tartar), and also a drying agent (usually starch)."

The only medicinal use I have used baking soda for is an antacid. Once in a blue moon I'll eat something too acidic so I'll take a teaspoon or so of baking soda and put it in a glass of water. It works immediately for me. I prefer that over any popular antacid that really makes the problems worse. It can be alkalizing for a cleansing program or alkalizing program, but I have never used it long term for that purpose.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Aaron,

From the site you gave I found this too:

Alkaline medications such as potassium citrate and sodium bicarbonate are administered to correct the acidic condition of the body. Sodium bicarbonate administration may correct the loss of potassium and calcium.

Distal renal tubular acidosis

Jessica

Comment

Working...
                X