Tai Chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tai Chi

Does anyone have good experiences with Tai Chi that they can share with us ?

Love & Gratitude
    www.paths4everyone.com

Tai Chi

Hi Lama,

I just asked my friend Bryan (Sifu Bryan Knack - not sure if that is the proper title) to contribute to this thread if he isn't too busy. His profile page is here at Energetic Forum here:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/z/bknack/

He has a Tai Chi / Qigong studio in my town and has been a teacher for a long time. He was inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame this spring or summer.

He is currently putting together some tai chi resource websites...he is just getting them started but they will eventually be the main tai chi resource portals on the internet.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Tai Chi

Hi Lama,
      It will be great to have a Tai Chi, (as well as other internal arts) on this thread. I've been studying martial arts for about 30 years, and teaching Taiji, Qigong and Bagua for many years now.
      My teachers are all World champions and Grandmasters from China. Just so you have some of my backround.
      Hopefully we can keep this thread going, and I will try to check in often.
      There is a new website that I would like you to check out:
      Tai Chi | Tai Chi Community
      This is a site that is for the Internal Arts Community.
      It will offer Master profiles, book excerpts, articles, FREE e-book downloads,
      FREE meditation track downloads links, medical studies, events, and much more.
      What’s great is it’s a Community Site that you can have input on what you would like to see. You may have information that is important to the community,
      Or an event or product that you would like to promote. Maybe there is a master or a “small town gem” that deserves to be recognized. Do you have an article that you would like published?
      The main site will be constantly changing. It is a Tai Chi and internal arts resource site. New Master profiles, book excerpts, events, and FREE stuff, and more will be added and changed. Sometimes weekly, sometimes monthly.
      These updates will be broadcasted to thousands of enthusiasts as they are added. If you would like to e-commerce to enthusiasts thru the web, here’s a great way to do it.
      Please pass this on to as many enthusiasts as you know.

Thanks,
      Bryan Knack
      Northwest Tai Chi
      www.nwtaichi.com
      Tai Chi | Tai Chi Resources
      www.TaiCiCommunity.com
      PATHS | Energize Your Mind ~ Transform Your Life

Comment

WOW

Thank You so much Aaron for informing bknack about this thread ...

and bknack i am so grateful for the information that you have provided me with. That looks like the perfect place where i could start educating myself and see where i can get from there.

I've had Tai Chi in mind for such a long time, I knew that it works on the harmony between the body, mind and soul and that is what i was looking for, but i never seemed to find good Tai Chi courses (which i could feel i can trust) where i live.

Love & Gratitude.
        www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Hi lama,
          If you find some good resources to get your interest in Taiji and Qigong going, and you can't find a good instructor, I would be willing to send you an instructional DVD of the 13 Energy Taiji form that I do for my beginning students. It's no substitute for actually feeling energies with a qualified teacher. But it is a good way to start the art, and get the body loosened and open to get the Qi to flow. Actually the art itself is the best teacher.
          If you decided later it is something you want, e-mail me with your address at:
          taichi@taichicommunity.com

Best Wishes
          Bryan Knack
          Northwest Tai Chi
          www.nwtaichi.com
          Tai Chi | Tai Chi Resources
          Tai Chi | Tai Chi Community
          www.paths to TaiChi.com

Comment

Working...
          X