• Blue Skinned Man

Wow, I think I'll stay clear of the sub colloidal sliver :

Yahoo! News Search Results for not easy blue

Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Wow, no kidding!

Comment

blue silver problem

That is from the silver particles being too big. Colloidal silver with small enough silver particles does NOT cause this to happen.

Sovereign Silver by Natural Immunogenics has the smallest particle size of any commercially available silver product in the world.

Don't be misled by high PPM count because a silver product with a small enough particle size at 10ppm will always beat a larger particle size product even at 500ppm.

To my understanding the blue problem is harmless but I'm not sure. I know people experience it at lighter degrees from homemade colloidal silver but they usually stop taking the home made stuff and their skin goes back to normal after a while.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

What Papa Smurf?

Did anyone notice the resemblance to Papa Smurf? I would think that instead of hiding he would be out promoting himself for cash! Snk-snk

AND, from my research the condition, argyria, is caused by impurities in the silver during electrolysis. When making colloidal silver the electrodes turn black. That black is the impurity! I also agree that the particles are/were too big too. Large particle size is NOT colloidal as they will not stay suspended.

Peter Lindemann wrote an excellent article on the subject a while ago which is still in the Energetic Forum archive.

I think I won't turn blue right now.
        Warren
        Men had been depending for too long on the authority of the great minds of the past and that they should rely more on their own resources in obtaining knowledge.
        Francis Bacon

Comment

Originally posted by mrbreau View Post
          Did anyone notice the resemblance to Papa Smurf? ..

OMG I didn't think of that but you are SOOOOO right

Jessica
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Jessica,
            I believe that this man simply overdosed. Because there is nothing on earth that you could eat or drink non stop and don't feel any ill effect. For example vitamins, in small amounts they are good for the body, but when you overdose, the body can't handle that much and it stores everything that it can't handle in certain places in the body for later processing. For example, wood alcohol accumulates in your pancreas and in eyes. This results in diabetes over the time. 100% people with diabetes have wood alcohol in their pancreas. Or propyl alcohol, this is stored in your liver which results in producing excessive amounts of powerful cell growth hormones forcing your organ cells to divide. This is called cancer. 100% of cancer patients have propyl alcohol in their bodies.
            The thing is, that the body never has a chance to process that stored chemicals, because we constantly eat bad food and never give the body resting time that it needs to process all that stored junk. Instead the body has no time for this and keeps storing all that chemicals in our bones, brains, liver and other organs. I believe that in this Blue man situation, the body cant handle so much silver and it stores that in the skin cells.
            If you are interested in this stuff, I highly recommend these books by Tom Chalko:
            Bioresonant bookshop
            These are awesome, they are short and easy to read even for me, whose native language is not English. He tells us how to clean our bodies from that stored stuff, resulting in perfect health. And it is not all about health only, but also about our spiritual abilities. The body can not develop any special abilities, if it must constantly use its resources to process al that junk we put in us. That is why fasting is so beneficial. Also you can get these books free, you just need to tell them why you can't afford that
            Great stuff, absolutely a must have
            Thanks,
            Jetijs
            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I just ordered The Joy of Perfect Health.
              Sounds fascinating.
              I have to say, I am pretty impressed by some of the information that comes out of the ESM site
              Lots of really smart folks!

Comment

maggieb,
                you are welcome
                The money spend on this book is absolutely worth it. Although I had a lot of background info about these things, I still learned a lot. For example, we all know that occasional fasting is good because it cleans the body, but do we know why and how that is happening? The book explains a lot Did you know, that when fasting, it is only on the seventh day, when our body starts to process all the junk, that is stored in our liver, bones, blood and so on. Before that time it only processes all that is left in the bowels. That is why the recommended fasting time is 14 days. Many great info in these books
                Thanks,
                Jetijs

Comment

centurians

The longest living people are slightly undernourished. Not malnourished but undernourished...eating right but slightly less than most people.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron, and that is exactly the point. If we eat less and good food, the body has time to process the stored chemicals in our body, sucking them out of the organs. And if our body does not have to work all time processing food, it can go on and help us develop our mind. We all know, that overeating makes us tired, we do not want to think anymore and it is hard to concentrate, all we want is sleep. But why is that so? Lets imagine that you have a big beautiful house. Nor lets imagine that the house is on fire, what would you do? Of course, you would first save your family, then everything valuable and then try to extinguish the fire, right? Lets imagine that you get a call from your boss in this situation and he wants you to do some paper business or other work. Will you listen to him? Of course not - you have a fire to extinguish. The house is your body, and the boss is your mind. If your body is constantly busy taking the fire out (processing not needed food) It hardly listens to the commands of the mind (boss). That is why eating too much (especially before sleep) prevents us form developing our mind and spiritual abilities. And that is why fasting is so beneficial. But fasting has to be done right, or you can do more harm than good. Everything about this is in that book
                    I am going to do this fast after holiday season and see how it goes
                    Thanks,
                    Jetijs

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                      I am going to do this fast after holiday season and see how it goes
                      Thanks,
                      Jetijs

I plan to live FOREVER, so far so good.

- Schpankme

Comment

I will be interested in how this book approaches the subject. I have another one on my bookshelf called "The Cure For All Cancers" that also approaches the dangers of Ispropyl Alcohol. (mainly, but including benzene, formaldehyde, pcb's - the list is long) and its relation to parasites.

It has been sitting on my bookshelf for a number of years because I didn't have the fortitude (at the time) to follow their instructions. Their list of products to avoid is daunting. (No commercial shampoos, cosmetics, hairspray, and plenty of commercial food, sodas.....) This is a book primarily for folks with cancer - so the approach is somewhat serious, but they state that if you follow their plan, that in three weeks, you can get rid of your oncologist, as the body would then be strong enough to do the rest. I am anxious to read your recommendation. My book recommends a black walnut tincture. I have been through a cleanse a few years back and plan on another one in Jan 08. Your post was a timely reminder. Thanks.

Comment

Hi maggieb

All the things you said are also mentioned in the book "The joy of perfect health". I wonder if these books have the same author If not, then that means we have a valuable info form different sources If so, there must be something on it

Comment

The link to Peter's essay

It is all right here.

Link; Colloidal Silver Generators | "A Closer Look" by Peter Lindemann

Enjoy
                            Warren
                            Men had been depending for too long on the authority of the great minds of the past and that they should rely more on their own resources in obtaining knowledge.
                            Francis Bacon

Comment

Working...
                            X