It feels good when it stops hurting

Let me help each of you keep focused about my status, I work
    outdoors in 100 plus degree temps, lift 1000's of pounds
    per day moving appliances in and out of my shop and other
    people's homes.

I am 60 years old and can not afford any weakness. After this
    threshold I had passed my world stopped for 1 week plus. I
    got little done, this was 2 months ago. Now I eat better so
    when it is time to head to the outhouse things roll out smooth.

The heat all by itself could damage an old man my age if I had
    not taken such good care of myself for the last 30 years. The
    enlarged prostate not only makes for more trips to the
    bat-room day or night, also can cause pain when I go into
    second gear.

If I drink plenty of fluids the pain of inflammation is minimal,
    meaning no trip to the heating device because the back of my
    legs all of the way to my heals tighten up causing me to walk
    like a crippled old man with something stuck in his craw.

The symptoms are slowly fading but not a pretty prospect for the
    years ahead, let's be honest all men will suffer this in one form
    or another and at one time in their lives.

Eating right and taking so many herbs is making me into a sexual
    tyrannosaurs, any and all malfunctioning goes away as the male
    fountain begins to flow more and more.

Since the prostate has malfunctioned and is healing up this means
    certain mandates of the full application of these systems swing
    wide open. All operations are highly sensitive if not bordering on
    pleasurable pain all at the same time, weird as hell if you ask me.

You prostate will not shrink with a doctor pill, forget it. All you are
    doing it postponing your next emergency visit, that is the name
    of the game. The healthcare system is set to take as much of
    your money without giving you any insight into how to put a stop
    naturally to your pain. A patient cured is a customer lost as many
    alternative health care professionals say.

The average person does not want to hear anything technical,
    they want a pill and leave the office in 20 minutes. They don't
    want to be told that they must eat better or stop certain habits
    then change doctors right away. That is the way the population
    responds so the doctors got smart.

Now then when you are ready, you will find out what to eat to
    cause your body to stay healthy and what not to give your body.

Stay away from that plate of hamburgers with cheese falling
    off the edge, pumped full of hormones, live viruses,
    antibiotics, steroids common in feed lot practices.

Your imbalances with grow wildly out of control as you age so
    1 hamburger is fine, then eat your greens Maynard. Or suffer
    the consequences. Eat fruit, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds,
    oats, fish, tomatoes, beans spiked with meat flavor sure but
    leave the t-bone steak for either the young man who is growing
    or just once in a while. Make it the exception not the rule.

I slept 4 hours at a stretch last night without jumping out
    and running to the can, how about you?

Get the herbs and use the heat plus eat exactly what you are told
    and it will be well with you. Your prostate will normalize or
    reduce in mass.

The watermelon for once in years is awesome. I feel like a blimp.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Now let's talk about E.D erectile dysfunction. I said in the previous
      post that I feel like a sexual tyrannosaurs? Well not exactly, however
      having my body return to somewhat normal makes me feel whole
      again especially when those wonderful moments of satisfaction can
      be achieved with my wife. It is not perfect but our love life in a normal
      marriage bed is better.

The problem is erectile dysfunction, this mean me as male can perform
      to some degree and for this I am grateful even in the midst of my weakness.

You can feel left out when your body does not work, or your wife will
      be dissatisfied. This is where one true test of love comes. 30 million
      plus American men suffer from E.D. or erectile dysfunction. Men in their
      later 30's on up to old age.

When I found this out I remembered my brother and his wife could not
      have children in their 20's to 30's the peak time of life. They had always
      gotten their vaccines and done everything just right as his wife is an RN
      or Registered Nurse.

I was not til they got special drugs to counteract the vaccines that
      they had twins. This leads me to the E.D many men are experiencing.

Population control has been very successful over the last 40 years
      here in the USA near zero growth. One way to limit the number of
      children born into society is to slow down the reproductive systems.

This has been the agenda for our planners. Feed the people esters and
      over load the food chain.

Now let's go the other way.

How can you respond normally in bed without going to the doctor or
      taking black market drugs? Remember you can damage your body
      with drugs so over time even they won't work anymore. No more
      copulation for you Well it sounds funny but it is bad for you.

I will bring you a list of herbs, vitamins, minerals and foods to help.

I had this problem once before when I was first remarried after 20 years
      being singled and took the right supplements. My wife and I produced two
      health children and had a lot of fun doing it. Slowly over the past 14 years problems have returned so it is time to go back to the plan.

Comment

Here is a quote from a smart guy. GMO link.

One of the main functions of the prostate gland is to remove toxin.
        Too much toxins and your prostate suffers.

“The more toxic your diet, the more toxic your urine and feces.
        Our prostate, which sits between two organs of elimination-the
        bladder and the colon, is vulnerable to absorbing these toxins.
        Being toxic is the main reason men have prostate problems. The
        other reason is due to hormone disruptors: the pesticides,
        herbicides and fungicides of non-organic food; chemical that is
        leached into food and water from plastic bottles and food cans
        linings. We consume so many foods laced with chemicals that
        are our bodies are fighting to survive. Eventually the men are
        also having problem with erectile difficulties and as a result we
        are sleeping on duty!

https://www.modernghana.com/news/510985/50/gmos-and-your-prostate-health.html

Comment

Colleagues! I dare to inform you that since January 2016 in the "Russian Information World" there was a hardware reel Mishina. This radiator is a Nikola Tesla bifilar flat coil, included in a capacitive mode, to which a sinusoidal signal with a frequency of 250-400 kHz is applied. Voltage is from 5-12 V to 400 mA.
          There are cases of treatment of prostate adenoma in men and restoration of the "male" function. The most effective treatment for the prostate is not the sine, but the meander fed into the coil.
          VIEW MORE

Last edited by Rakarskiy; 07-03-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Here is a paper on studies done on dog prostate that shows a
            reduction in mass, inflammation and pain.

Effect of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4145661/

Comment

Results Confirmed.

For those of you who did not understand the scientific study and result
              let me explain. Only dogs with an enlarged prostate big enough to
              obstruct the rectal canal so going number 2 hurts, could really
              tell the difference. Dog prostates parallel humans in the test.

In my case I'll put it to you easy in the last 10 years I would run
              to the men's outhouse right at the last minute and didn't know why
              I needed to wait right up til I could not make it to the seat.

Over the years things did happen that I recall, such as not being able
              to go after thinking I was ready. Working seem to stretch the abdominal
              muscles and help with my normal function of elimination.

When I reached a trigger point my never before pain stayed and the
              more pain the bigger the organ grew over these last 3 months. I couldn't
              go #2 easy without pain and #1 waits for #2 to take place. This is the
              normal progression.

I tried diet, I tried beta blockers of many types some high powered. Nothing
              no results to speak of only specualtion that maybe this or maybe that.
              Zero.

After 3 days on the magnetic pulse gun as a form of anti inflammatory
              treatment my prostate has steadily gone down in size. Only people
              with an enlarged prostate big enough to make it hurt when taking
              a dump would know the difference.

In essence this is what the clinical paper says. I don't need Doppler to
              or ultrasonic computers to see the size of my prostate to tell you that
              it has immediately gone down.

Pulse therapy is working for me and all I used is a Vivitar camera flash
              connected to a 14awg coil that was wound around an empty VCR tape
              spool and epoxied.

You see once your organ gets damaged then keeps sustaining more
              injury day after day, it swells way up. Taking away inflammation is
              the key.

It works. I am here to tell you, it works.

I have increased pulse density by taking out the flash tube which put
              a limit on deflection. My 50 amp momentary switch is taking a beating
              so I think I should put a diode across the contacts?

With such an enlargement each thump of the pulse gun can be felt
              reminding me of the flicking sound ending in a low tone thump to check
              watermelon ripeness. It is amazing to me that no metal is present yet
              the feeling of a magnetic hammering is evident.

I am taking pot shots at my huge water balloon size organ and all
              pain has stopped. Before using this device consistently as a daily
              treatment I had pain and lots of it. Sometimes moderately and other
              days causing both legs down to my heals to lock up with hamstrings.

Since technology is being used against the general public to lower
              fertility thru the use of GMO and poison sprays, we must find ways
              using technology to combat.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-04-2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Dear BroMikey,

I am also no longer as young as I used to be, as they say, and have started to have a variety of health issues in various areas. You may be interested to read about my discovery regarding radiant energy and healing applications, filed under the "earthing" thread:

https://www.energeticforum.com/healt...tml#post303404

Comment

Reading now Thanks for adding in your experiences.

Originally posted by tswift View Post
                  Dear BroMikey,

I am also no longer as young as I used to be, as they say, and have started to have a variety of health issues in various areas. You may be interested to read about my discovery regarding radiant energy and healing applications, filed under the "earthing" thread:

https://www.energeticforum.com/healt...tml#post303404
                  I am resurrecting this old thread because I have discovered something relevant. I have tried the "earthing" methods as described and found them generally beneficial. Those who follow the other threads on this forum are no doubt aware that I've done a considerable amount of research on "radiant energy" and the Don Smith device, and I realized a few days ago that there is a connection between the two.

I'll explain. When you earth yourself, you allow electrons from the planet to go back and forth into or out of your body, in accordance with your body capacitance (about 100-200 pF) and the voltage around you. Given that the ionosphere is charged considerably positive with respect to the earth, the instant you make the ground connection electrons will be attracted up to you by the natural voltage gradient of the earth-ionosphere system. This is just simple charging by induction and not exotic physics. Where it goes off the beaten path is my realization that this kind of electrical "reaction" to an existing dipole "action" is a backwards-negative-reversed kind of energy. This has been called numerous different things by different researchers, but it's perhaps best known as "radiant energy" or "cold electricity", and this is how it's produced.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll save myself considerable typing. Refer to the illustration to see the principle. The first picture is the radiant energy receiver circuit from Tesla's famous patent #685,957. The second picture shows what happens when you earth yourself, preferably down by your feet since this is what happens naturally. The high voltage source is the ionosphere and any EMF waves around you.

I submit to you that this is the reason that earthing seems to help with health problems: not that just electrons from earth are "good for you" somehow, or directly reduce inflammation/oxidation, but that it's drawing that wonderful magic NEGENTROPIC, TIME-REVERSED radiant energy up through your body. This can in turn reduce entropy in your body and promote health, almost as if it's rewinding your body back in time to a healthier state.

Now, don't get me wrong: earthing is a good idea and a lot of people think it seems to help with some health issues, but it isn't a cure-all. Maybe for those of us getting on up in years, you might notice a little less joint pain and stiffness or better rest. It isn't powerful enough to really cure anything by itself. However, realizing that it's just the effects of radiant energy at work suggests a method of improving it! If you're already earthed, for instance by sleeping on one of the conductive grounding sheets, then the more voltage gradient around you the more electrons will be pumped.

Sleeping right next to an operating Tesla coil would be highly effective but poses a few "practical problems", shall we say. The thing I realized last week is that by taking another page out of Don Smith's book there is a readily accessible solution to this problem: a plasma globe! I already had a small (perhaps 6" globe) unit that I procured as part of my work replicating Don's research. Since I already had the grounding sheet, all I had to do to try this out was put the thing on my nightstand next to the bed and run it all night long. It's silent and bright enough to be a pretty good night light, or else cover it with a black cloth or plastic if the light is bothersome.

You know what? After four nights with (and one without) I'm rapidly becoming a believer. It seems that this does indeed turbocharge the effects of the earthing alone. Again, I don't expect it to outright cure anything or start aging backwards, but given that it does no harm and it's simple, easy, and cheap to try, why not see what the results are?

All you need to replicate this experiment are some way to earth yourself while you sleep, and an oscillating high voltage source up by your head. A medium size plasma globe works great, and so would something like a slayer exciter or a low power SSTC, as long as it wasn't making sparks or ozone. If you decide to give it a try, please let me know what your results are! For me, I have noticed that the results seem most pronounced by the area of grounding, which is down by my feet since I have the grounding half-sheet that goes on the bottom part of your bed. Since I'm also diabetic and have some foot issues this is not a bad thing, perhaps the full sheet would produce more widespread effects. Perhaps for those with health concerns in specific areas, a grounding pad of some kind covering that area would be most effective. Good health to everyone, and let me know if you try it!

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-07-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Attack on fertility

The prostate organ is placed between to elimination portions of the
                    body, colon and bladder. Sensory tissue connecting them together
                    so prostate may measure toxicity in excretions.

Prostate acts accordingly if to toxic or over loaded with poisons the
                    prostate will output or produce masses amounts of releases into the
                    blood.

This over worked condition causes the prostate to get bigger than it
                    should be and causes many other complications often ending in cancers,
                    an epidemic today. Knowledge and proper steps will help you.

The prostate is called "The Protector" and is watching out for you so
                    you don't stay toxic.

=================================================

https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/monsantos-sealed-documents-reveal-truth-behind-roundups-toxicological-dangers

==================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I cut off the GMO potatoes and as many GMO products as possible. I drink
                      twice as much water but the key to getting yourselves regular again is
                      the oil. As we age our bodies do not secrete as many life giving substances
                      via glandular. The body slowly dries up so you must get more oils to block
                      the activity of acids. Having good acids in the body is great as long as
                      it is in perfect balance with the oils. As the bodies purification systems
                      break down we begin to age more rapidly.

In the absences of the proper amounts of oils, acids cause the collection
                      of toxins in the colon, thus pain during elimination. Alcohol is bad because
                      it can dry out your already teetering proportion of oils.

Also when I had my flare up of prostate enlargement the kids had GMO
                      produced beer and the only beer I ever drank was back in the 90's and
                      the beer was not yet modified. It is the hops in the GMO beer that can
                      cause severe chemical actions in the body. In my case a 200 X increase
                      of a chemical that caused the swelling in just a few hours.

If you are going to drink beer over 50 yrs make sure it is not American,
                      the German's still make the same beer as they always have. The German's
                      rejected the notion of using GMO's.

Outside of this you need to block several acids from causing you trouble
                      by the use of coconut raw. Do not use corn oil it is GMO, do not take
                      Soybean oil, it is GMO, do not use to much butter from hormone injected
                      cows. Replace half of your butter with peanut oil when you make popcorn
                      and watch how much better you feel and how much better it tastes.

As soon as you take a TBSP twice a day of good oils you will have
                      an avalanche like you would not believe. Trust me if you don't go right
                      you are full of it.

Let's face facts. Look are all the heavy set old men who can't tie their shoes.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-13-2017, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Remember 100% of all males will experience prostate disorder as it
                        is the process of death working in mankind.

I have found Avocado oil to be excellent in blocking the acid imbalance
                        as well as raw olive oil. Be ready for anything

If you take coconut oil alsothe same day ?
                        you need to wear your life jacket.

Comment

Daily Battle Flu Like Symptoms

Continued reprocessing of badder toxins, then can and did trigger
                          the real flu compounding sickness. Ordered the elder syrup 8 oz
                          used fennel oils externally on my tummy plus garlic tabs every so
                          many 8 hrs and peppermint oils all around the mouth I can stand.

Pulled out some hundreds moms and big boy on a mission to find
                          anything elder i have such a loving wife and children

Comment

Guys here is what is happening. I go to Walgreen's and Walmart in my
                            area to buy supplements and read the label to late and had to throw
                            away $45 worth in the trash. You are made to think you are getting
                            something good and it makes you worse. Thankfully One Mom and Pop
                            full line organic store has the good stuff, you name it

They have the Sambucus throat lozengers they have the elderberry
                            concentrate they have real ginger brew. OMG it is so yummy. Any water
                            or baking soda water will lock your guts right up. I took 2 garlic pills
                            from Walmart and my guts locked up again vomiting for a full night just
                            to get that poison out of my system. It has so many filler it is disgusting.

For instance the spring valley brand is full of steric acid, magnesium dust
                            and silica and the actual ingredient of the garlic is what they call order less.
                            All chemicals and my guts will tell you that, I don't need to read the label.

The big companies hate the people and love their money.
                            Even Goldenseal vanished from the shelves and the pharmacy acts
                            like you are crazy if you don't buy all their drugs. And why not their
                            herbs are poison. This is not an accident.

You go in these places and ask if they have anything good and their
                            answer is, NOPE.

Thanks Danny I'll keep you all updated concerning my heroic 2 week
                            shut down. The good stuff is all coming and will be here in an hour or so.

I thought I had something good and it was making worse.

$50 - $60 is worth it for the pure. I've known the store personal and
                            owner for 15 years. I am so gland that they are there, pure
                            unadulterated

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-19-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Here is what you need for locked up gut, can't eat can't drink
                              I lost 5 lbs Today after 2 weeks I ate a half of roast beef sandwich
                              and 10 chips

Here is the good stuff

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/f...gingerbeer.jpg

https://media.swansonvitamins.com/im...ter/WYL001.png

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/07...g?v=1428983758
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2018, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                Attack on fertility

The prostate is called "The Protector" and is watching out for you so
                                you don't stay toxic.

6. Filter: Yet another prostate gland function is filtration.
                                The prostate filters and removes toxins in order to protect the sperm.
                                When the sperm is protected from toxins, the optimum quality of
                                sperm is ensured, which enhances the chance of impregnation.

Prostate Gland Function: 10 amazing functions for health & sex

Sex is a natural and very beneficial function for the prostate gland because
                                it moves fluids and helps to reduce toxins that can build up in the prostate gland.
                                Remember one of the functions of the prostate is to remove toxins.
                                One of the reasons that prostate massage is recommended is to help
                                in the removal of these toxins. Sex does this automatically as long as we ejaculate.

Monks and recluse meditators benefited from non-sexual prostate massage because
                                otherwise a stagnant prostate could not eliminate toxins in celibate monks.
                                Prostate massage provides stimulus to the prostate resulting
                                in increased blood flow, fluid movement and improved prostate health.

Sex And Prostate Health: What You Need To Know for Optimum Prostate Health

Al
                                Last edited by aljhoa; 01-20-2018, 04:33 PM. Reason: 9,007

Comment

Working...
                                X