X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also looking at medical grade microwave insertable magatron
    water cooled total insanity approach. The medical branch is out of their
    mind.

Then there is the ultrasonic vibration method to massage, I wonder about.

Then the MAGNETIC PULSER method that is goodlawed in the USA
    still people buy them all day long.

Lasers can cut holes in it and this is excepted by the medical criminals.

You are on your own in this crooked world.

What a bunch of crooks who use radiation on everything. Not me,
    I'll stick with the regular heaters.

Comment

adjustable thermo

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      I am also looking at medical grade microwave insertable magatron
      water cooled total insanity approach. The medical branch is out of their
      mind.

Then there is the ultrasonic vibration method to massage, I wonder about.

Then the MAGNETIC PULSER method that is goodlawed in the USA
      still people buy them all day long.

Lasers can cut holes in it and this is excepted by the medical criminals.

You are on your own in this crooked world.

What a bunch of crooks who use radiation on everything. Not me,
      I'll stick with the regular heaters.
      Yeah, I've seen all the microwave, etc... methods. Can't beat just heat.

They make it so complicated.

This seems to be the best deal for an adjustable one:

Infrared heat Prostate Treatment Apparatus prostate massager device X1-in Massage & Relaxation from Beauty & Health on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Price is only $30 something but 12-20 day delivery.

Also says 220v so I guess a 220v variac would work - hope to find a source for 110v versions I can tell people about.
      Last edited by Aaron; 05-25-2017, 07:08 AM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Chiropractic tools

Lower back pain is part of failing prostate in this example the temp
        range is 43c - 47c = 109f - 117f and there is nothing cheap about it.
        Of course this is more advanced. I would settle for a cheap heater
        with pot.

www.chiropractictools.com/prostatitis_prostate_enlargement.php

Comment

Here is the only link that works I can find. Maybe others can see more.

This one is under $40 great bargain if it is true. This one is adjustable.

SOLD OUT but we know now that they do exist.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/infrared-heat-prostate-treatment-apparatus/398095398.html

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2017, 06:18 AM.

Comment

I cut off the Flo-max A5 beta blockers yesterday after 20 days
            and substituting saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seeds (No salt)
            and then the normal hawthorn (lowers blood pressure by doubling
            thru-put valve pumping action) Ginko to thin and sharpen the mind,
            plus many vitamins then Iodide.

Slept 5 hrs straight in one span and then another 2 hrs. I didn't take
            enough oils for my bowel under these conditions and once again it
            killed me to go #2. I mean killer.

So now I am up to 2 tsp of coconut oil in the morning and 2 at night
            hoping for any kind of balance. Consequently I spent a significant
            amount of time suffering for hrs doing all kinds of heat therapy.

The heat eventual wins out against the trauma. I hope someone learns
            something, anything by me opening myself to share such intimate details.

I really get a soar azz too when communicating, short temps at my
            wits end being over burdened by that der nagging pain. I am free again
            and I have Aaron to thank, he saved me by pointing me right to the heat.

PS
            As soon as someone finds an adjustable heater for under $250-350
            let me know. If you follow my links the best one or lowest priced units
            are OUT OF STOCK. dhgate may have it but I have not been able to
            at anything to cart.

Many men have great big bellies and do not realize why, often it is
            because their system is gradually failing and they can't see it. Over
            a long period of time anything becomes normal until it breaks.

Embarrassment is the item that dominates the discussion as people have
            been conditioned to only talk about these things with their doctor who
            has been conditioned against your best interest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

adjustable unit

As soon as someone finds an adjustable heater for under $250-350
              let me know. If you follow my links the best one or lowest priced units
              are OUT OF STOCK.
              http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...%2Fe%2FMvrZB6M

Adjustable in $30 range - 220v, but you could use a 220v variac if even needed. 12-20 day delivery.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron I guess I always thought that site was for bulk only.
                Thanks, I am trying to sign in right now.

Okay i created an account and maybe it will work soon. I don't
                know how to buy it. Add to cart does not work or buy function
                so I tried another browser, same thing.

Maybe I'll try dhgate, create an account. Maybe there is a secret
                to using these sites I am unaware of. I'll keep trying.

This is the link for the USA the site won't let me buy that unit
                you sent the link for because the site knows I am in the USA.

The site will only let you buy one if you can select the proper
                voltage and in our case 110v this one is a couple of bucks more.

This link lets me buy it. It is $39

I also just realized I like these better because you don't need to
                stick these where the sun don't shine, these sit on the outside of your
                body, much nicer.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...=0&tc=af<br />
                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-26-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

This link lets me buy it. It is $39

I also just realized I like these better because you don't need to
                  stick these where the sun don't shine, these sit on the outside of your
                  body, much nicer.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...=0&tc=af<br />

seeeee
                  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Chro...208.0.0.IJLOIZ

Al
                  Last edited by aljhoa; 05-26-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...%2Fe%2FMvrZB6M

Adjustable in $30 range - 220v, but you could use a 220v variac if even needed. 12-20 day delivery.
                    ALIEXPRESS wants my DL birth certificate and bank numbers, they do not
                    like VISA

So I went to DHGATE same thing endless verification robots trying
                    to get my ss number DL number, they want it all

Comment

Shrinking the Prostate

I am not going to cry you a river about suffering, it is part of life
                      and death. That's the way it is. Ignorant is not bliss tho trust me

I have been sitting around for hours (IT IS REST DAY) doing treatments
                      and where do you think it hurts? Here is a picture of the groin area
                      on a man's body. As it turns out the prostate is at the scrotum
                      placement.

And if yours is enlarged sitting down can be painful. The prostate is
                      very close to the surface of your body.

All of the other pictures show access to the prostate only thru the
                      rectum and is incomplete info doctor talk. The truth is if you have ever
                      been kicked between your legs say in a fight that could damage
                      your prostate.

Point being all of these dildo looking heaters for prostate are not
                      meant to be inserted anally. These heating sticks are to be sat on while
                      in a chair. Big enough to fill the area sitting down fully clothed. Large
                      enough to fill the gap so the tool presses further upward where the
                      prostate sits.

God almighty it works, it is painful yes. I am doing both
                      laying down using a messager (CONAIR TOOL) to heat the
                      groin area and sitting in a chair with another tool.

That is all it takes and you will shrink your prostate, how do I know?
                      Because I am doing it daily, heating the groin and suffering the time
                      is takes to vanish the pain.

Heating pads work, tubs work and lots of things, anything you can get
                      your hands on to heat with and not get to hot. Anything adjustable.

Your prostate will enlarge with age and a great many reasons are
                      attributed to why the prostate will enlarge more. One of them is
                      heavy lifting and this has been my job 30 years.

Another thing to watch out for, you need to lose a small amount
                      of your body weight and this is part of the suffering. Be sure while
                      you are under these conditions that you eat more oils because the
                      body is working over time burning up fluids. The oils and the raisin
                      dates or prunes can help you not to damage your colon.

I eat a spoon full of coconut oil every time I turn around, not to
                      much for your body weight but enough, you can tell.

The large prone's are for external use, outside the clothing just sitting
                      in a chair. You don't need something stuck up your rear for it to work.
                      Get comfortable and start the fight thru the use of heat.

Heat increases circulation, the body does the rest. While you are
                      using heat, you will have low grade pain. If you do not use heat you
                      will suffer more.

The goal for your body is to get the job done of fixing the problem
                      while the war takes place your body is under strain, that means you
                      need more fluids and more oils in your body so you do not get
                      severe constipation.

Now get on your heaters men and ride out the storm.

=================================

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-27-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Shrinking Prostate Itch

I was successful with yesterday's treatment of 4-6hrs now I can
                        coast awhile and take my saw palmetto, Pygeum............. and other
                        herbs.

As I said you will need to be prepared to endure during heat treatment
                        or heat therapy. I have a heater I sit on in the chair and one to use
                        in the bed. I did all my hrs Friday sitting up in a chair clicking my
                        mouse on the internet.

If you are doing things right the next day you will not feel you are sitting
                        on a bloated bull frog with an over grown set of tonsils, instead you will
                        be itching and scratching like a junkyard dog

For years I swore this must be jock itch right? Wrong, that is not candida.

The itch is coming from under and around my entire genital area with no
                        way to reach it, this is the effect of a shrinking-healing prostate.

Take care of yours, don't let those crazy Doctors talk you into cutting
                        it out with a knife. Just heat the area periodically, one day on then
                        the next day rest as needed, keep after it.

I am sitting normal in the chair today, no more side to side shifting
                        all over just to get a minutes peace free from pain due to pressure.
                        Sitting on and over sized organ will further restrict the blood flow.

You have no choice. Taking drugs to make it a few more years to deal
                        with the pain will only end in the ruin of that organ in your body.

PS I tried to order from ALIEXPRESS and they said it takes 3 days
                        to verify my information, same with DHGATE china site, they don't like
                        paypal and it looks like they would rather I didn't use my debit card
                        either. If anyone has ever purchased anything from either of these
                        sites let me know how long you had to wait or what extra verification
                        you had to offer besides a credit card to get an order through.

BTW I slept better and longer than normal too. 4 hrs at a shot is good.
                        Sometimes 5hrs

----------------------------------------------------
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 05-28-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

“Verification for your Order on AliExpress&quot;

This is how you get verified with ALIEXPRESS which seems to be
                          one of two places to get these tools for health products.

Please submit the necessary documents below and it will be followed
                          up by our Order Verification Team accordingly:

Send information to security@aliexpress.com

Grace_14:39
                          1.A copy of your personal ID or passport if you used a personal credit card
                          for the transaction; a copy of your business registration if you used a company credit card.;
                          Grace_14:39
                          2.A copy of both sides of the credit card use.;
                          “Verification for your Order on AliExpress"

Grace_14:40
                          3.A copy of the bank statement for the credit card used .
                          In order to keep your credit card information confidential, you can cover
                          some of your credit card number. However, please keep the last four
                          numbers and your name clear enough.
                          Once your credit card information is verified, you can use your card
                          again.
                          Normally, it will take 1-3 business days for our Order Verification
                          Department to verity your card information after you submit the claim.
                          Once the information is verified, I would recommend you to make new
                          card payment 24 hours upon receipt of the e-mail since our system will
                          require some time to update.

Comment

I talked to two men today at my shop that bought something from
                            me. One had a father who died of Prostate pain and the other had
                            a friend of his headed to prostate surgery when he made the problem
                            go away with reflexology massaging of the feet and other parts of
                            the back.

I know someone is going to jump up about now with finger raised and
                            state that the ying yang is what it is all about, but i have no idea what
                            that means.

Ying Yang one liners tell me nothing, so if you are educated on the
                            subject, by all means, school me. Until then I will stick with the practical
                            applications that get a specific job done.

According to this 50 year old construction worker his feet will hurt from
                            his years of slaving and he massages his own feet. Here is a chart of
                            your feet.

Comment

Enlargement of the Male Prostate

Enlarging prostate is part of the human experience starting at age
                              40 years old. So because it is a normal process we need to refresh
                              ourselves on a few key things. A prostate in called "THE PROTECTOR"
                              it accumulates toxins similar to a set of tonsils. Only it is lower

Why wait or why stay in ignorance til yours grows to some enormous
                              unbearable size ready to pop? Instead men take the natural
                              GOD given remedies like Saw Palmetto and so many more.

Here is what happened last week. I took out about 4 solid hours of
                              setting on a heating unit fully clothed, just reading on the web upright
                              in a chair. After that I had no aches or pains for 3 days then it
                              was time to do more heat time.

I am getting so much better and I do not take any malfunctioning
                              drug fix nor do I take a placebo either (same thing). I put it this way
                              because to me anything the Doc every gave me whether it was penicillin
                              for pneumonia, codeine for a splinter or anything else it worked for about
                              1-3 days and after that you are headed back to the Doc again.

Exactly the plan.

I had some pain in the front where my bladder lives and it would just burn
                              and hurt so I went down stairs and put together a half of a glass of water
                              with sodium Bicarb + Honey and sometimes I use molasses or maple.

This tsp of each in a small water will flip my system over to a high PH
                              and this helps to fight off things. I have been doing this for 6 years.
                              I also make colloidal silver and that is a great fighter too.

Then I put together a half a glass of water with a 1/2 tsp of
                              goldenseal powder and stir. Down the hatch.

From some reason I am not sure why I guess I didn't drink enough
                              water and I was in pain like having a gas bubble in your body but in my
                              bladder. Wow. It was short lived say a couple of hours but wow what
                              a ride. It is those long hours in the shop not drinking enough.

Next I used my magnetic pulser on the front of my body where the pain
                              was and later I used the blood electrifier for 20 minutes. The last time
                              I electrified was maybe a week or two? I can't think of what day.

I still had the pain but it was far less. Next I laid down and went to bed
                              with a heat/ massage conair tool stuck to my bladder and in one minute
                              the pain was all gone. I slept 7 hrs straight, the longest I have gone
                              in the last 4-5 years.

One minute was all it took to pop that bubbleutterly Amazing.

The heat is making me whole again.

I love THE ENERGETIC FORUM and am grateful for all of the help I get
                              from the super folks around the world.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-01-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

American Diet Killer on Prostate

All is well, getting plenty of sleep, system returning to normal
                                WHEN I EAT RIGHT. Did you get that? I doubt it, because i never
                                thought I would be saying that THE AMERICAN Diet was killing me
                                just because I had 4-6 hamburgers and a few chips for dinner.

Or how about a whole roast chicken with a spot of mac-&-chesse?

Or how about 2 plates of chunky beef spaghetti? Oh sure.

Say a big stake and some scrooms, right? Yeah right. Well a few
                                green beans say 30-40 beans. Or 100 grains of corn out of a can.

How about pizza right? Wrong, unless properly balanced with veggies.

As soon as I eat all meat like I just described my diet here in America
                                my other end swells up like someone stuck a softball where the sun
                                don't shine. Here it is dinner and 2 hrs later you can forget about
                                a regular function in the men's room.

A good healthy one? Forget it. All you are going to get is pain, you
                                can't even pass any gas without a squeaky sound and pain. Even the
                                smallest amount of relief will make you suffer.

You can't go #1 til you go #2 and you can't do that with lots of oils
                                to cause a thinning of the stool. Even then you are ripping tissue
                                with huge trauma. You are a dead duck, unless you stop the swelling.

I will give you all a proper list of foods I eat that saves me from
                                myself inflicted wounds. From now think about the American Diet.

Majoring on this with lead to inevitable deficiencies of all types.

Comment

Working...
                                X