Prostate Enlargement Normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aloe-vera leaf inner fillet suppository

Aloe Vera for the treatment of Anal Fissures | Treatments, Tips & Tricks To Get Rid Of Rectal Fissures Fast

Treating Bleeding Hemorrhoids with Aloe Vera

Experts cool concerns over FDA Aloe vera carcinogenicity study

Al
    Last edited by aljhoa; 05-22-2017, 04:11 PM. Reason: 183

Comment

Okay my verdict is in. Yesterday I went all out on heat therapy.
      I turned up the tub heat and stayed for 30 minutes or so in extra hot
      water. Next decided to take Sunday off. Then I laid around watching
      movies off my dvd player on my computer that a TV out card sends
      to my set. I have been doing that for 20 years.

I also used my heater in bed that can also vibrate. It can get too hot so
      I put a sock over it. You see two days before I did not have a bowel
      movement properly for me because I have one twice a day working
      and this is normal for me.

Eating the salt free pumpkin seeds have messed me up. They plug you
      up if you get to many but I did not do that, all I eat is about 20 seeds
      per day and this is the minimum natural zinc I need.

Still those little seeds mess with the tightness on your stool so after 2 days
      of not going I knew I was in for an azz whipping. Sure enough with all of the
      stress and eating lots of bananas it hurt to go. Not as bad as sometimes
      when this first happened so I am getting better.

Thanks to everyone I talked to my state of recovery is excellent.

The green tea works great but it has caffeine that regulates the hormones
      but also adds to trouble going number 2. But it helps number 1 super.

So I went half the day hangin out watching the tube sitting on the heat
      you know where. After enough hours of that I sat up in my office chair
      that I placed a small sofa pillow on to easy my condition.

First one side then the other I had to keep moving all over to get
      comfortable but no where could I move. I leaned forward that help if
      off to one side so I stayed there for a few minutes. For 30-40 minutes
      I had to keep moving because it hurt to sit. So I got up and went out
      to the shop for awhile.

All day I had to just hope for an easing.

It seems I heated the area so much that my prostate swelled up to the
      point that unlike any other time I could feel it. Sitting was out so i went
      on working for a while and then laid down when I wanted to rest.

So the heat therapy can be work. I think what it does is to force the
      issue by expanding the tissue and making the circulation flow normal.

It is the next day and the pain is all gone. I do not feel like I am sitting
      on a golf ball either, completely normal. Big shock, normal.

So if you do heat therapy expect to suffer up front but the end results
      are great.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Here is another glance at what was terms QUACK-MEDICINE back
        in the early 1900's. The control is easier to see.

Comment

Here is the original documentation or write up in technical terms.

They called it a false treatment.

The Bransford-Lewis heaters. 1936

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1761484/pdf/calwestmed00390-0029.pdf
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            Here is the original documentation or write up in technical terms.

They called it a false treatment.

The Bransford-Lewis heaters. 1936

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1761484/pdf/calwestmed00390-0029.pdf

What prostate changes should you
            be aware of?

Growing older raises your risk of prostate problems. The three
            most common prostate problems are:
            I I I I Inflammation (prostatitis)
            I I I I Enlarged prostate (BPH, or benign prostatic
            hyperplasia)
            I I I I Prostate cancer
            One change does not lead to another. For example, having
            prostatitis or an enlarged prostate does not increase your risk of
            prostate cancer. It is also possible for you to have more than one
            condition at the same time

Prostate biopsy
            Like other cancers,
            prostate cancer can be diagnosed
            only by looking at tissue under a microscope.
            Most men who have biopsies
            after prostate cancer screening exams
            do not have cancer.

https://www.cancer.gov/types/prostat...te-booklet.pdf

Al
            Last edited by aljhoa; 05-23-2017, 04:29 AM. Reason: 241

Comment

Thermotherapy

That's an interesting old prostate device with an adjustable control. Never saw that before.

The quack references were pushed hard because these devices were at odds with antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals.

The cancer remedy is directly related to heat.

It's not widely known but McGee found the references way back. In areas where malaria was common, there was almost no incidences of cancer. As soon as they eradicated malaria, cancer went through the roof.

Evidently, the fevers everyone was spiking was keeping the cancer from occuring by the massive immune response from the fever. Heat by itself has been known to kill cancer cells and that is what we observed from Roger's Thermotherapy and the entire regimen used including an infrared sauna.

In Germany and other places, Thermal Therapy - placing localized heat on the body over cancerous areas shrank tumors, etc... and there are many other related therapies with the same results.

The immune system all by itself is very powerful when stimulated.

The Thermotherapy, although intended for hemhorrhoids, cured many men of prostatitis, bph and prostate cancer.

Combined with a few other modalities, liver cancer and other cancers were eliminated because of the remote effects. People with serious allergies had these eliminated by using the Thermotherapy. Much is documented in McGee's book that I referenced earlier.

The references to "quack" treatments and studies claiming heating the prostate doesn't work is pure misinformation.

Roger made one unit that was larger than a curling iron. Was used on some horses with hives. After ONE treatment, the next day, all the hives disappeared.

Roger's own dog was dying of kidney failure. After ONE treatment with the thermotherapy, the BUN levels normalized and Scamper lived for months in pretty good health and good spirits because of the overall general stimulation to the immune system and energy system.

In TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine - the Thermotherapy stimulates the Du and Ren meridian which runs right up through the Thymus.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                The Thermotherapy, although intended for hemhorrhoids, cured many men of prostatitis, bph and prostate cancer.
                Absolutely no alternative cancer treatment will work without a proper “cancer diet.”
                There are many vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, etc. that actually contain nutrients that kill cancer cells,
                stop the spread of cancer, and do other things that treat cancer.

On the other hand, there are other foods that FEED the cancer cells or FEED the microbes inside the cancer cells,
                such as processed sugar, processed grains, dairy products, etc. It is critical, for any cancer diet
                that the patient understand perfectly that what you don't eat is just as important as what you do eat.

https://www.cancertutor.com/treating-prostate_cancer/

Al
                Last edited by aljhoa; 05-23-2017, 03:46 PM. Reason: 268

Comment

changing diet

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                  Absolutely no alternative cancer treatment will work without a proper “cancer diet.”
                  There are many vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, etc. that actually contain nutrients that kill cancer cells,
                  stop the spread of cancer, and do other things that treat cancer.

On the other hand, there are other foods that FEED the cancer cells or FEED the microbes inside the cancer cells,
                  such as processed sugar, processed grains, dairy products, etc. It is critical, for any cancer diet
                  that the patient understand perfectly that what you don't eat is just as important as what you do eat.

https://www.cancertutor.com/treating-prostate_cancer/

Al
                  I'm all for implementing the right diet, but I have seen many alternative cancer therapies work and the people did not change their diet. Those therapies include the heat method here. That is what is so shocking is that despite eating sugars, etc... the cancer still disappeared.

Dr. McGee has all the before and after cat scans and a massive amount of other documentation. That is how powerful these treatments are.

McGee and Roger both personally knew Linus Pauling and Ewan Cameron so we've very aware of how nutrients affect the tissues. McGee was one of the pioneers of orthomolecular medicine and was considered the first "alternative" obgyn in the country.

The most effective nutritional regimen implemented was C/Niacin/Ribose.
                  Niacin dilated everything to get the nutrients into places with bad circulation plus niacin is necessary to create an enzyme involved in DNA repair. The C stimulated the production of healthy collagen, built up the so called "ground substance" that choked off the tumors by encapsulating them. And the ribose is the building block for rna/dna and boosted atp production thru the roof thereby stimulating the production of massive amounts of redox signaling molecules.

Many vegetables, fruits, etc... that you mention actually cause inflammation in the body and most naturopaths, etc... are unaware of why. That is why I recommend the book by Gundry up above because it shows how to deal with those fruits/veggies to reduce the lectin content. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/00...SIN=006242713X

Besides Weston Price's study on processed foods, that Gundry book should be absolutely foundational to anyone's understanding of the healthy way to eat and it blows a lot of common misconceptions out of the water regarding healthy food.

IF someone is willing to change their lifestyle, which includes changing how they eat, then I agree that sugar should be one of the first things to go since it is junk food for the anaerobic cancer cells. Also oxygenating the body (Warburg and Budwig) - if not through supplementation then at least with some Qigong or Yoga breathing methods.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hormones are a beast. I have never ever had any trouble with
                    going to the stool in my whole life and now when I need things to go
                    smoothly the spool is so hard that you could take a jackhammer to it.

Right then it kills me so I am eating raisins, oranges and taking coconut
                    oil (RAW) by the tsp. 1 tsp in morning and 1 tsp at dinner. These crazy
                    hormones are evidently responsible for so much. My balance was way
                    off.

On another note.

I had a brainstorm and pulled out my soldering iron, powered it up with
                    my variable SSSG that tops out at over 100v pulse DC. The target temp
                    was 115f and I reach that at around 100ma at 34v for anyone interested.

It was just an experiment and I won't tell you the rest.

Don't tell anyone I took the vinyl off the handle of a pair of pliers and cut
                    it down to fit perfect over the soldering iron element. Of course I
                    removed the point. It fit so tight I can not get it off.

The entire element is 2 plus inches long and taking my digital probe
                    found the temp 115f. Next I put the probe on the tender part of my
                    forearm skin and ran the device 15 minutes. It works fine.

Needless to say I am waiting for my store bought probe, I think?

Someone said "BROTHER MIKEY where is your shame?"

I donno but I know where my pain is.

BTW I feel like a million bucks today in the wake of this heat therapy.
                    Going to work at reduced speeds but never the less.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-23-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I had a brainstorm and pulled out my soldering iron, powered it up with
                      my variable SSSG that tops out at over 100v pulse DC. The target temp
                      was 115f and I reach that at around 100ma at 34v for anyone interested.
                      Stainless Steel Sheath Cartridge Heaters

Biopsy

A biopsy is a procedure that removes a sample of tissue from a tumor to see if it is cancer.
                      The piece of tissue is looked at under a microscope and, some other tests may be done on the sample as well.
                      A physical exam or imaging test may suggest that a tumor is a sarcoma,
                      but a biopsy is the only way to be certain that it is a sarcoma and not another type of cancer or a benign disease.
                      https://www.cancer.org/cancer/soft-t...diagnosed.html

Al
                      Last edited by aljhoa; 05-24-2017, 05:45 PM. Reason: 348

Comment

Good cartridge heater post. Some have sensors built right in for a
                        couple of bucks.

I slept 2.5hrs twice yesterday and today I got up had slept 4 hrs
                        straight, best I slept in 4 yrs without having to get up.

I guess I didn't realize what was happening to me years ago.

The heat works miracles.

Last night I was so relaxed before bed that I can't put it into words.
                        For years this problem have been inching up on me and it messes with
                        your hormones and nervous system.

My herbs are helping also. I am slowly returning to normal. I see now
                        that when the crazy hormones kick in the wrong direction all kinds of
                        weird feelings appear. Almost like a bad dream.

If you are ever at a party where you have a few and your system fails
                        like mine did, you could die unless you can get the toxins out of your
                        body another way. These poisons will build up in your system from day to
                        day also, so be smart.

Comment

heat treatment

I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to make a home made heater probe unit because of the obvious risk of burning one's self.

That inexpensive one from ebay is a heck of a deal and the adjustable one I listed is still fairly inexpensive.

-----------

BroMikey,

Glad to hear you're getting results!

The regimen from the past was daily for about a week then start skipping days. The immune system can get numb to the effect and was always the most effective when skipping days because it tricked it.

At first, daily is useful to get it kicked in.

Obviously this isn't medical advice as I posted my disclaimer in my first post. I'm just sharing what worked for others in the past.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

safety consideration

As a safety consideration, if anyone gets any of these devices like the usb port powered one, it is safest to use with a battery pack. The reason that Roger's thermo and the Swiss one were battery operated is so that the treatment time is finite.

It is not safe to fall asleep and have it running for hours and hours so with a usb portable battery pack, it will be the safest.

If it is one that plugs into a wall, use a lamp timer to shut it off after the desired time.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Absolutely Aaron all good considerations. I have not used anything
                              homemade like this get, I am referring only to super hot water and my
                              external heating device that is hot enough to burn my skin does
                              take away pain.

In terms of running a homemade element and getting burned I agree
                              because unless you have a regulated supply and a variable knob you are
                              going to get burned.

Someone tells 105 f is all that is needed.

I am undecided, however for those suffering in other countries who can
                              not get any help with materials they now can get an idea what is needed.
                              Do not use an unregulated, non adjustable heater that you can not
                              measure the temps. And that goes for the cheap one sold for $16
                              that connects to a USB on a pc.

They are advertised for prostate but I wouldn't trust it, even they are
                              not liable in anyway so beware that your prostate can be injured.

Aaron I did not see your cheap version, when I clicked on the link you sent
                              it did not work. I let you know that day but you must have missed that
                              I told you that your link did not work.

Please post a link that works for a cheap adjustable heater again for
                              the rest of us. Unless my PC is acting up again I can't see your post.

Anyway we are talking very low power at maybe 3watts to where like
                              Aaron pointed out could be run off batteries. In any case be careful.

If anyone can find an adjustable unit for under $360 let us know.

Thanks Aaron for filling in the blanks, I needed to say that as well.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Even this element as advertised as prostate heating is not adjustable
                                so I do not recommend this either. Do not use this heater and if you
                                do you are at your own risk.

This unit might be illegal. In any case it is rated at 117 f and that is to
                                high. Beware that you need an adjuster in the line, this one does
                                not have one. However at least this one is engineered to work off
                                of a regulated supply. 5v UBS powered.

Do not use. It will burn you. Now I read where these are used
                                for sex toys. As advertised.

NEW 48⁰C HEAT THERAPY MASSAGE USB POWERED
                                FOR CHRONIC PROSTATITIS TREATMENT

Price: US $15.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-48-C-HEAT-THERAPY-MASSAGE-USB-POWERED-FOR-CHRONIC-PROSTATITIS-TREATMENT14082-/141216047157?hash=item20e121e035:g:swcAAOxyUI1TG4o N

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X