X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Hz LED for Alzeimers Disease

Hi everyone
    Unique visual stimulation may be new treatment for Alzheimer?s | MIT News

Using LEDs with 40 hz on the brain has been used to treat alzeimers disease to return to normal condition.... Over at OU ... Most of the vets are working on it and had made some using mosfets 555 and Arduino....

Hope Anybody can help me to connect my infrared led lamp dc 12v 560nm 96 pcs 15 watts to a 40 hz simple circuit or to my present freq gen @ 40 hz 10 v 40hz 10 v 50% duty..... I need this very badly on my elderly folks back home in the Philippines....

best regards and MERRY XMAS

totoalas
    Last edited by totoalas; 12-18-2016, 06:18 PM.

flash - How to set up 40 hz flashing LED lights to light a room? - Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange

This a post from Jimboot in OU

Hope everything will be fine with his folks.....
    Ultrasound @ 10 hz and 10 % duty cycle can be combined with light...@ 40 hz
    to open up the blood brain barrier ( BBB) and a combo of (Rapid cellular balancing which is currently used in the Philippines to treat comatose patients) 12 cell salts macro and micro minerals enzymes and co enzymes ... fulvic and humic supreme.... applied directly on the head. and orally.... hope he read this....
    on the other forum....

totoalas..... my fb totosonicrifesaver
    Last edited by totoalas; 12-18-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
      Hi everyone
      I need this very badly on my elderly folks back home in the Philippines....

best regards and MERRY XMAS

totoalas
      God Bless you too Totoalas

I will give it some thought, I think "V" is your man to set the
      record straight. Or BlackChisel is his screen name. "V" is always on
      the case, his mind on this stuff.

I use the 4hz to pass the BBB and I can tell you it works well. 20-40minutes
      is like 0-500, be careful. The herb or the vitamin will be absorbed into
      the blood to make huge impact fast.

Drinking "KEFIR" and taking APRICOT SEEDS is my latest, works to give
      good health. Apricot seeds have "Hydrogen Cyanide" in them
      so don't electrify when using them.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-19-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks Bromikey and V had always been here ... alright

Kefir is great.....

InsteD OF OLED blue light ... Im using the infrared leds used in cctv cameras... just direct dc 12v .... for fast 10 minutes pain relief....

I want to try the 40 hz flicker circuit for Near infra red led for 3 cm penetration on the head without looking at the eyes as they say.....

hope V is in this also....

cheers totoalas

Comment

My Dad just got alzeimers at 70 yrs out of the blue. He told me he
          was on a new kick for healthy living and that he switched away from
          drinking MILK and went to SOYMILK. I told him before he started that
          SOYBEANS draw aluminum out of the soil from the roots. I told him
          that it was a bad idea to drink SOYMILK and 1 year later he never
          had any trouble but all of a sudden he could not remember.

Aluminum is an electric inhibitor. SOY is loaded with aluminum. Poor
          Dad he got sucked in by the media lie that SOY is good.

I think someone told me to give my Dad apricot seeds for that.
          Dad can't take anything other than what the doctor says.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-19-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            My Dad just got alzeimers at 70 yrs out of the blue. He told me he
            was on a new kick for healthy living and that he switched away from
            drinking MILK and went to SOYMILK. I told him before he started that
            SOYBEANS draw aluminum out of the soil from the roots. I told him
            that it was a bad idea to drink SOYMILK and 1 year later he never
            had any trouble but all of a sudden he could not remember.

Aluminum is an electric inhibitor. SOY is loaded with aluminum. Poor
            Dad he got sucked in by the media lie that SOY is good.

I think someone told me to give my Dad apricot seeds for that.
            Dad can't take anything other than what the doctor says.

Cholesterol is good for the brain and thinking process ... all cholesterol is good.... to repair the brain.... synaptic connection between neurons and brain functioning.... lowering cholesterol will increase violence at home .... 1998 dr Navarro said already of good cholesterol consumption... below 260 LDL have low lifespan . need cholesterol for antibodies... High cholesterol will prevent stroke and cancer / tumor..... al zeimer and multiple sclerosis ....
            i used choline fertilized egg 18 egg yolk half boilef and beef bone broth graas fed unpasteurizsed buffalo milk whey milk powder honey bee . 100 % effective fir my elderly folks.... since youre in the US Dr Schuller cell salts BIOPLASMA And FULVIC AND HUMIC SUPREME....thats the prescriptipn of our doctor here in the Philippines..his name is Dr robin Navarro well known Biochemist and stem cell rejuvenation...his website Wellness and Rejuvenation Center..hes 70 yrs old but still very young complexion... last November.. he met with the Presidential management staff of our President in the Philippines.. no drugs... no surgery. all supplements....just read om his treatment protocol. he can treat your dad as well take care of your dad... hell get well soon.. cheers
            Last edited by totoalas; 12-19-2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

pretty sure this can be set to 40HZ pretty easy
              Inner Pulse : Photosonix
              I have one, but no alzheimer people to test.

Comment

40hz gamma brainwave entrainment

90 and 30 minute version of 40hz gamma brainwave entrainment - read the whole thing carefully: MIT Reverses Alzheimer's with 40Hz Blinking Lights? - A & P Electronic Media
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  90 and 30 minute version of 40hz gamma brainwave entrainment - read the whole thing carefully: MIT Reverses Alzheimer's with 40Hz Blinking Lights? - A & P Electronic Media
                  I posted this link so my Dad can see it. Thanks guys.

Cholesterol is good for the brain and thinking process ... all cholesterol is good.... to repair the brain.... synaptic connection between neurons and brain functioning.... lowering cholesterol will increase violence at home .... 1998 dr Navarro said already of good cholesterol consumption... below 260 LDL have low lifespan . need cholesterol for antibodies... High cholesterol will prevent stroke and cancer / tumor..... al zeimer and multiple sclerosis ....
                  i used choline fertilized egg 18 egg yolk half boilef and beef bone broth graas fed unpasteurizsed buffalo milk whey milk powder honey bee . 100 % effective fir my elderly folks.... since youre in the US Dr Schuller cell salts BIOPLASMA And FULVIC AND HUMIC SUPREME....thats the prescriptipn of our doctor here in the Philippines..his name is Dr robin Navarro well known Biochemist and stem cell rejuvenation...his website Wellness and Rejuvenation Center..hes 70 yrs old but still very young complexion... last November.. he met with the Presidential management staff of our President in the Philippines.. no drugs... no surgery. all supplements....just read om his treatment protocol. he can treat your dad as well take care of your dad... hell get well soon.. cheers
                  Thanks I have never heard those words.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    I posted this link so my Dad can see it. Thanks guys.

Thanks I have never heard those words.
                    Mindroid is the app you want for an Android phone. It's programmable to exactly 40 Hz and has lots of options. It divides the screen in half so when you lay the phone horizontally over your face you have two large round circles that flash over your eyes. You can pinch them to move them closer together or further apart to align to your eyes. I believe this will do everything you want without having to build anything. I'm attaching the latest version - it's newer than the one I have on my phone so I'll check it out too but it's an awesome program. Please delete this after downloading it as I think it's the pro version.

Ok, it's been awhile since I used this app - I just confirmed that in order to edit the frequency of a session you need to either create a 'New' session or you can download a session off their web site from within the app. The built in sessions can't be edited so just download an session like "Magic 11" and once it's downloaded (free and it's very fast to download) then you can edit that session to be straight 40 Hz if you want. Or touch 'Program' and then choose '+New' on the bottom left. (I'm still getting back up to speed on using this app since it's been a while - quickest way to make straight 40 Hz will be to just create a New session).

------------------------

mindroidfull33.zip (3235.86 kB - downloaded 6 times.)

« Last Edit: 2016-12-15, 07:08:54 by e2matrix » in OU
                    Another youtube WHITEBLACK 40 HZ 1 HR
                    STROBO RPM HZ TACHOMETER ANDROID APP

hI Bromikey .... seems many are now into this.... just bought a 2nd hand Philps lcd tv for 200 hkd Ill use this instaead of my mobile phone to treat a lot of people in our home elderly in the Philippines....

Comment

cell phone on face?

Mindroid is the app you want for an Android phone. It's programmable to exactly 40 Hz and has lots of options. It divides the screen in half so when you lay the phone horizontally over your face you have two large round circles that flash over your eyes. You can pinch them to move them closer together or further apart to align to your eyes. I believe this will do everything you want without having to build anything. I'm attaching the latest version - it's newer than the one I have on my phone so I'll check it out too but it's an awesome program. Please delete this after downloading it as I think it's the pro version.

Ok, it's been awhile since I used this app - I just confirmed that in order to edit the frequency of a session you need to either create a 'New' session or you can download a session off their web site from within the app. The built in sessions can't be edited so just download an session like "Magic 11" and once it's downloaded (free and it's very fast to download) then you can edit that session to be straight 40 Hz if you want. Or touch 'Program' and then choose '+New' on the bottom left. (I'm still getting back up to speed on using this app since it's been a while - quickest way to make straight 40 Hz will be to just create a New session).

------------------------

mindroidfull33.zip (3235.86 kB - downloaded 6 times.)

« Last Edit: 2016-12-15, 07:08:54 by e2matrix » in OU
                      Another youtube WHITEBLACK 40 HZ 1 HR
                      STROBO RPM HZ TACHOMETER ANDROID APP

hI Bromikey .... seems many are now into this.... just bought a 2nd hand Philps lcd tv for 200 hkd Ill use this instaead of my mobile phone to treat a lot of people in our home elderly in the Philippines....
                      If someone has brain problems, the last thing they need is a mobile phone on their face because the emissions are not healthy.

The youtube vids avail in the link I posted can be listened to with headphones on a headphone jack on a phone and is a much safer alternative. If you are not in a location where you have wifi in the PI, you can download the youtube vid onto your phone or just download the audio.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        If someone has brain problems, the last thing they need is a mobile phone on their face because the emissions are not healthy.

The youtube vids avail in the link I posted can be listened to with headphones on a headphone jack on a phone and is a much safer alternative. If you are not in a location where you have wifi in the PI, you can download the youtube vid onto your phone or just download the audio.
                        Aaron
                        Thanks for the tip....
                        totoalas

Comment

10 hz nasal infrared for alzeimer etc

Infrared Light Brain Stimulation treatment.

Comment

Working...
                          X